All Comments on 'Doctor Prescribed Chastity'

by gcd4x4

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehn3 months ago

Very nice opening. I trust there is more to come with this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'll tell you what, half way Through the exam when the doc started talking about legal issues about cock sizes and Government mandatory cagescages. I would have pull out my gun and Told him to fuck off. I don't follow government requirements. Especially if Is there international rules, same thing for guns too. Then pulled both Memory cards from the two cards, while having the doctor deleted his files. Ok doc I'm leaving now but if I have any Future problems, that were Caused by you. I'll be back and you won't have a cock to ever worry about, pointing my gun at his cock..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish the doctor was a femdom woman.

tensunny09tensunny093 months ago

Very, very hot. Please write a part 2! Ideally, Mark discovers that he actually greatly enjoys being in permanent chastity, but is unsure about it, but the doc explains that this is a good sign, Mark just needs some guidance, and he prescribes mandatory courses in how to fully accept and enjoy the celibate lifestyle and focus on serving and obeying to make the best use of his eternally pent up arousal. Something like that.

TomCollins123TomCollins1233 months ago

Great first story! Write some more!

BlueZenBlueZen3 months ago

So creative! Well done.

horizontaldhorizontald3 months ago

"So Ypu Have A Tiny Penis" that's good stuff

tinybetacucktinybetacuck3 months ago

Love this. Hot with a wry smirk. Part 2 please!

allaboutcontrolallaboutcontrol3 months ago

Excited to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous