Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Doctor Olivia and her twin sons.
5.5k words
4.74
51.5k
87

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,547 Followers

Olivia believed strongly in work-life balance. She divided most of her days between her counseling practice and quality time spent at home with Dylan and Tyler, her eighteen-year-old twins.

Home was a grand Tudor house in a quiet upscale neighborhood just outside the city. She'd lived there all her life, first with her father and household staff and now alone with her sons. She returned on the evening after Sean's appointment to find Dylan sprawled on the white sofa in the great room wearing nothing but athletic shorts. He was absorbed in a video playing on a tablet.

"Feet off the couch, buster," she drawled. "You just been lazing around here like that all afternoon? Schoolwork?"

"All done." Dylan made a disgusted face. "Calculus I. Easy."

"Your brother would disagree, I'm sure. You could tutor him."

"If he was interested. He's just lazy. And he's still out at soccer."

The twins were as temperamentally different as brothers could be. Dylan was an intellectual introvert; Tyler, on the other hand, was outgoing and had never encountered a team sport in which he didn't excel. Physically, they resembled their mother: dark-haired, green-eyed, with the spare, long-muscled physiques of distance runners. She'd never had difficulty telling them apart, but it was easier for other folks these days as Tyler's continual competitive training had bulked him up a great deal.

"What're you watching? Is that my iPad?" Olivia took the tablet from Dylan's hand. The video showed an attractive redheaded woman of about forty, naked and riding the cock of a much younger man. Olivia recognized them. She'd made the recording in her office, with their permission.

"Fuck me harder, Rory!" the woman moaned, throwing her head back in abandon. She arched her back as she lifted herself until her partner's cock showed wetly in the soft light of the office lamps, then slid down his pole to slap her ass against his thighs. "Do you like that, baby? Am I fucking you right?"

"You're doing great, Mom," the young man encouraged her. "Just the way I like it. You're the best fuck in the world!"

Olivia frowned and clucked her tongue. "Sophia seeks her son's approval too much. It's like the sun rises and sets on him." She handed the tablet back to Dylan. "And you, naughty fellow, know that Mother's client files are supposed to be private. They're not jack-off fuel for the likes of my nosy offspring."

Dylan gave her a lopsided smile. "I figured if you cared that much, you'd make up better passwords." He returned to watching the scene with his mother looking over his shoulder. "Look at those big tits. Fucking hot. Who is she?"

"Sophia Hendricks. You know, I had her nephew in my office this morning. She referred him."

"Cool. You fuck 'im?"

"Not yet. All good things..." Olivia winked and smiled at her son. Most mothers would be dismayed to find their son watching such a scene, and offended by questions such as Dylan's. She was not most mothers. Utterly without a shred of sexual guilt or shame of her own, she'd sworn not to pass on what she viewed as outdated and repressive social mores to the twins. She encouraged them to experiment and to express their sexuality freely.

She led by example, having fucked away both sons' virginity eleven months ago on their eighteenth birthday. To Dylan and Tyler, Olivia was more than their mother. She was the hottest, most wanton woman any man could dream of, and she'd made herself available to them every day and night from then until now.

Dylan watched the image of Sophia Hendricks screaming as she climaxed with her own son's cock in her cunt. "Man, I'd love to do her."

Olivia was pleased to see the big erection tenting her son's shorts. She slipped a hand inside his waistband and fondled his shaft. "I believe she and Rory are out of the country right now. A long tropical 'honeymoon cruise' to celebrate her divorce from his father. We'll see what we can arrange when they return." She gave Dylan's cock a loving squeeze.

"Right now, I really need a long hot bath. You know where to find me if you want me."

Alone in the master bathroom, Olivia stripped and ran a bath with bubbles and vanilla-scented oil. She slid gratefully into the oversized spa tub, sinking up to her shoulders in the soothing hot water.

Before long her heart quickened to the sound of bare footsteps on the main stair and along the carpeted hall. Dylan appeared in the bathroom doorway stark naked, an eager grin on his face and his long, club-like prick swaying stiffly between his legs.

"I'm sure that jerking off all afternoon must be sweaty work," she teased. "Come let Mommy give you a bath."

She didn't have to repeat the invitation. Dylan lowered himself into the water between her legs and leaned back against her, his shoulder blades nestled against her cushiony tits. She scrubbed his broad chest and hard stomach and long, lean limbs with a soapy sponge.

"I hope you haven't wasted all your jism on my videos," she purred.

"You know I always got plenty for you, Mom."

"Mmmm, yes, you always do." She crossed her ankles over Dylan's calves, trapping him between her firm thighs. She explored him with both hands, marveling for the thousandth time at his cock. It was so thick and long and curved to reach and stimulate every nerve along her hot cunt channel. His glans was huge but tapered so that it slid like butter into her pussy or down her throat or into her ass.

A perfect cock for her. A cock exactly like his brother's.

She squirted some lubricating lotion onto her palms from a glass bottle she kept handy on the marble tub ledge and spread it over Dylan's prick. Slathering it over the close-cropped hair of his scrotum with one hand, she formed a circle with the thumb and forefinger of her other and slid them lightly up and down his steely shaft.

"That's it, Mom, get me good and slick," Dylan groaned appreciatively. "Your pussy's so tight you're gonna need it when I stick my big dick in you up to my nuts!"

"Braggart," Olivia murmured. "Behave yourself." She leaned forward to give him a long kiss, her tongue probing deep into his mouth while she continued jacking him off and playing with his balls. He was right, though. She was built small down there, and despite the many cocks that she'd taken in her slutty sex slit through the decades, she was still nearly as tight as on the night that Dylan and Tyler's father had popped her cherry. She attributed it to a combination of genetic predisposition and daily exercise. Nothing worked all of a woman's pelvic muscles quite like squeezing them around a big prick.

Dylan twisted around and rolled onto his stomach in the water, bringing him face-to-face with his mother's massive breasts, all firm and round and ready for his mouth. He clamped his lips around one large brown areola and sucked hard, pulling the elastic flesh far into his mouth. He bit down gently, making her squirm and kick her feet in the warm water. Bubbles floated and spilled onto the bathroom floor.

"Oh!" she cried out in mock distress. "You're devouring me alive. Someone help me!"

Dylan laughed and crushed her in his arms, holding her fast so that he could enjoy her body as he pleased. Mom insisted that she liked being physically dominated, even manhandled. "My grateful clients treat me like I'm a damn porcelain rose," she'd complained more than once. "Sometimes I just want to be mauled. I want to be fucked hard and passed around like a bong, darlings. Mama wants to be used."

Her sons were only too happy to satisfy any and all of her cravings.

Moving his mouth back and forth between her big funbags, Dylan sucked and nibbled and flicked his tongue across her turgid nipples until they stood up big and plump as ripe cherries. Her legs were clamped around the backs of his thighs, hugging him close against her. He slipped a hand between their bodies and fingered his naked mother's hairless pussy, delicately parting her sex lips and sliding in up to the knuckle. He added a second finger, then started pumping them in and out.

"Yes, baby..." Olivia's head rolled on her shoulders, her lips parting in a small "o" of arousal. Her inner walls flexed and pulled at his fingers. Even underwater, Dylan could tell how wet she was, how ready for his cock. She always was. Mom was the most constantly horny woman he'd fucked, in his brief but busy career as the latest young stud to be shared and swapped around by the young housewives and career women of this exclusive neighborhood.

"I need it now," Olivia begged.

"Need what?" Dylan taunted. He loved to hear Mom say the words.

"Your cock. Fingers aren't enough anymore. Mommy needs your cock in her pussy."

He pulled his fingers away and wriggled into position. Taking his throbbing prick in his hand, he dragged his cock-knob up and down the length of her cunt, rubbing it against the stiff little bud of her clit before resting it at the mouth of her soapy slit,

"Ohhhh..." Olivia sighed needily. She took her son's cock in her delicate fingers and eased his glans into her motherly fuck-hole, relaxing her inner muscles to ease his way inward. Excited though he was, Dylan didn't hurry. He enjoyed taking his mother at a leisurely pace, making her wait for the one thing that she desired above everything else on Earth: being filled to her core by a huge cock. Whatever pleased Mom gave him pleasure as well.

She was like a furnace this afternoon. Slipping inside her was like sticking his dick into a churning pool of hot cream. Once his cock was embedded well up her cunt she let go of his shaft and put her hands on his hips, gently urging him forward. He rolled his hips, burrowing into her, the membranes of her sex channel stretching and yielding around his invading prick. She moaned with motherly satisfaction at being fucked once again by her son and contracted her practiced pussy muscles to pull him as deep as possible on the first stroke.

"That's just right, darling," she cooed, squirming her hips in the water. She took his face in both hands and pulled him in for another kiss. "That's the way to fuck your mother. So deep, so big...I haven't had a cock in my cunt since I left the house this morning. You know I just played with myself all the way home from the office, dreaming about this."

"You honestly didn't fuck that guy this morning? That's weird for you."

"Sean? Goodness, no. I got him off twice with my mouth and hands, but he's a virgin. His first real pussy-fuck should be with someone special, don't you agree?"

"No one's more special than you, Mom."

"You're very sweet. But then, I'm your mother. Having your cock in my cunt is just naturally more thrilling for both of us." She arched her back, lifting her hips almost out of the bubbles to meet his thrusting prick. "I wouldn't want to deprive Sean of such an exquisite moment."

Dylan raised his hips slowly, sliding his hands down to cup his mother's ass cheeks, drawing her up snugly against him. With a long, slow thrust he sank his whole cock into her pussy until their bellies slapped wetly together. She clung to him, pelvis rocking in time with his, rippling the muscles of her cunt along his invading shaft to heighten the pleasure for both of them. She was an expert on exactly how to stimulate and prolong a man's arousal without triggering his climax.

"Oh, Mom," he moaned. "You've got the sweetest pussy in the whole goddamn world."

This time he pulled completely out of her, the tip of his prick poised less than an inch from her flowering pussy lips. She mewled and hurled herself upward, desperate to recapture her son's meaty pole. He drove in deep, without warning, completely impaling her.

"Aieeee!" she shrieked.

Dylan fucked his mother in earnest now, bucking and thrusting, his big cock pistoning into her secret depths. She responded like a slut who'd been locked alone in a tower for years, squealing and trembling all over and crying, her fuck-hole convulsively grabbing and squeezing his shaft. She spread her thighs as wide as she could, arms locked around his neck, raining wet kisses up and down his face and throat.

"So big, so fucking big!" she cried. "Give it all to Mommy, tear me up! Dick me through the fucking floor!"

He hammered into her cunt as hard and as fast as he could. That was what she wanted. It was what she loved. Her huge tits quivered and bounced against his chest. She let go of his neck and dug her nails into his ass cheeks so hard that he winced. It was like she was trying to drag his entire body into her cunt.

"Cumming!" she cried. "Harder, Dylan! Keep going, keep going, fuck Mommy... cummminnnng!" Olivia's cunt tightened around her son's pile-driving prick until the delicious pressure set off his orgasm as well. A torrent of jism blasted up the length of his cock, flooding her sizzling sex channel. He felt like it might never stop, that he would empty and use himself up. He kept fucking until finally his spurting cum ebbed way to a dribble and he'd drained his balls completely into his mother's unprotected womb.

Mom went limp beneath him. "Oh, honey, that was wonderful," she whispered. She ran her fingers gently through Dylan's dark curls, so like her own. "You've become quite the stud, you know? Mama's prize stallion."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Bet I can do better." The voice was nearly identical to Dylan's, but noticeably more strident. Dylan's twin brother, Tyler, leaned against the bathroom door with folded arms and a smirk on his face. He was barefoot but otherwise still dressed for the soccer field. "No offense, Bro."

"Get fucked," Dylan snapped.

"That's the plan, yeah."

"It's not a competition, fellas," Olivia laughed. "How long have you been standing there peeping on us?"

"Peeping? Hell, I couldn't have got y'all's attention with a fire hose. I could hear you guys from the front yard. Melanie Hudson from across the courtyard's likely to call the cops to report a murder in progress."

"More like Melanie'll be bangin' on the front door wanting to get in on the action," Dylan joked.

"Then it's a good thing I'm here. Since Mom's wrung you all out." Tyler grabbed his hard cock through his blue shorts and waved it at Olivia.

"Jerk!"

"Stop it, you two!" Olivia stepped out of the tub, taking a bath towel from its rack and handing it to Dylan. "Tyler, get out of those filthy things. You can join us in bed after you shower."

Olivia's bed was custom-made and big enough to sleep half a dozen people. She'd actually used it with four or five friends on several occasions, but most nights it was just her and her sons.

While Tyler hastily showered, Olivia sat up against the wide padded headboard with her legs spread and Dylan's mouth pressed against her smooth pussy mound. She shivered at the gentle pressure of his lips on her moist cunt slit. His nose brushed against her hard clit as he nibbled at the folds of her pussy.

"You are so good at this," Olivia told him, stroking his hair lovingly. "You and your brother both are. "

"He's just a clumsy jock," Dylan sneered. Showing off, he flicked out his tongue and lapped up and down her cunt in a lingering motion, his tongue tip poking up into her hole now and then to make her shudder with delight. His eyes fixed on the way her big tits jiggled when she trembled. When his tongue whipped across her clit, sending flutters through her churning cunt, she moaned and rotated her butt in small circles on the mattress.

He moved his hands from her hips to her small round ass cheeks, squeezing them and cupping them, lifting her up from the mattress and drilling his stiffened tongue into her slit like a small cock.

The move drove Olivia insane. A hoarse growl tore from her throat as she heaved her cunt up at her son. Pussy juice gushed over his mouth and chin as she climaxed.

"Your turn. Bet I can get you up again before your brother gets here," Olivia whispered conspiratorially. She was pleased to see the broad grin that split Dylan's face as he switched places with her, reclining against the headboard while she stretched out on her stomach between his legs. Managing the twins' rivalry had become more challenging as they'd grown into young manhood. Making each feel special without showing favoritism was a constant balancing act.

"It's not like it's gonna take but a minute," Dylan said. "I'm halfway hard already from eatin' your pussy." It was true. When Olivia planted a wet kiss on his balls, the meaty column of his prick leaped and swelled to full erection. At their age, and with their hot whore of a mother to coach and reward them every day, Dylan and Tyler's cocks could recover and their cum tanks recharge within minutes.

Olivia licked her son's towering cock from top to bottom, then leaned closer to take the flared head between her lips. Without warning, he grabbed her head in both hands to hold her in place and started fucking her face, rocking his hips while moving her head up and down his shaft.

"Fuck but I love your mouth," Dylan groaned as he drove his cock-knob into the top of Olivia's throat. "Nobody sucks cock like you do."

Olivia beamed with lustful pride at her son's praise. She spread her legs wide apart and wriggled on her belly, sliding her stiff nipples and clit back and forth over the sateen top sheet to work herself up toward another climax.

"That's an open invitation if I ever saw one," Tyler said, drying his hair and dropping the damp bath towel onto the carpet. His mother was so excited by what was to come that her wide-open pussy was squirting pussy juice onto the sheet beneath her. He grabbed a couple of pillows and shoved them under her hips, lifting her pelvis into a position where he could easily penetrate her with little effort. Climbing onto the bed behind her, he eased his dick into her moist cunt. She sighed blissfully, her well-fucked cunt opening wider to welcome its second cock in less than an hour.

Olivia pushed Dylan's hands away from her head and pulled all but the end of his prick from her mouth. "Put it in," she mumbled. "Mommy needs it. Fuck me while I suck your brother's cock."

"Just you hold onto your fat tits," Tyler teased. He was not in any big hurry, despite having looked forward to this moment all day. Fucking was one part of living with his mother where he could be in control for a little while. Part of the satisfaction was making her wait.

In his opinion, his brother was too anxious to please Mom. Dylan took her at her word when she said that she wanted to be submissive to her sons, if not to other men, but even as he physically dominated her he silently sought her approval.

But bossing Mom suited Tyler's aggressive nature to a tee. He meant to use her this evening in any way that he wanted for as long as he wanted, knowing that she would love every second of it and beg him for more.

He slipped a few inches of his cock into her pussy, stirred it around, then abruptly pulled out. She humped backward, trying futilely to fuck herself onto his pole."What are you doing? Fuck me!"

"Chill. How long's it been, fifteen minutes since you had Dylan's cock in you? You can't be that fuckin' horny." Again he jabbed into his mother's buttery depths, going halfway in before pulling out again.

"Stop it! You're not funny!"

Tyler looked past her, winking at Dylan, who despite his best effort to look disapproving nearly busted out laughing.

"Say 'Please,'" he taunted.

"I'm warning you--"

Tyler poked his prick into her ass crack. "Come on now, Mother..."

"Tyler!"

He bent slightly, sliding his cock between her thighs, beneath her, slowly dragging the top of the wet shaft back along her belly, rubbing it across her clit.

"Say it, slut."

"P-please," Olivia whimpered. "I-I need it...you know I do. Please fuck me-e-e- EEEE!"

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,547 Followers
12