All Comments on 'Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 02'

by Fleuron84

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good one, make sure the mother geht's titfucked and a cumbath

BellaBronteBellaBronteover 1 year ago

I was looking forward to this chapter and frankly was a little disappointed. For me, the heat of incest stories is the teasing and trepidation leading up to the family members fucking. This chapter didn’t have any of that. You still write very well and the mechanics of your sex scenes are really hot. But for me, it was all just mechanics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wasn’t there a part in the previous chapter that stated the good Doc chose not to have kids? Might have been a typo, a missed edit, or something you chose to retcon, but just a heads up. Not that I’m complaining — really enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, just double checked. Chapter 1 said she never married but was a single mom. Disregard my previous comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleuron84@Fleuron84
March 13, 2024: I've submitted more chapters of "Mother in Heat," but there's apparently a backlog in posting approvals. I hope it will be available here within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience! March 7, 2024: I've submitted Part 1 of "Mother in Heat" to Literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES