Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Doctor Olivia brings Sean and his mother Teresa together.
6k words
4.78
43.5k
69

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,564 Followers

"You've worked miracles with Sean. His behavior at home has improved so much," Teresa Martin told Olivia. The pretty blonde mother sat perched on the edge of the wingback chair across the desk from her son's therapist, hands tightly clasped around her knees. Behind Teresa's approving words, Olivia sensed her inner anxiety.

"By 'improved,' you mean that your son's no longer showing an inappropriate sexual interest in you?"

"What else would I be talking about?" Teresa looked startled.

"Oh, I just wanted to be clear. Unspoken assumptions are the enemy of effective communication," Olivia said reassuringly. She hoped for the same rapid progress with Sean's mother during this consultation that she'd made with Sean himself. But breaking through the blonde's defense mechanisms might take some doing.

On the surface, Teresa appeared to be a demure, rather shy, and conservative woman. She was even more beautiful in the flesh than she'd appeared on video, a petite woman with an oval face, delicate features, and flaxen hair that she wore up in a tight bun. Her hips and ass were full and nicely rounded. Despite being a head shorter than Olivia, the two women could have swapped bras quite comfortably. As Teresa shifted nervously in her seat, her big melons jiggling enticingly under her thin, high-collared silk blouse.

Olivia had looked forward to this meeting all week. She'd taken care to schedule Sean's mother as her last interview of the day.

"So, no more long embraces, then?" Olivia prompted. "No lingering kisses, or fondling of your—"

"No!" Teresa's unblemished, milky complexion flushed rose-red. "Not even when his father is away on one of his two or three-day, um, absences from home. Honestly, Doctor, I can't imagine what you could have said to Sean to change him so quickly."

"You understand, I don't employ only talking therapy," Olivia demurred with secret amusement. "We've practiced a number of...sensory exercises. He's learning to redirect his focus toward more conventional emotional and physical outlets."

"All I can say is, whatever you're doing sure works," Teresa sighed wistfully. She fidgeted with the hem of her short herringbone skirt. "He comes home from your meetings so relaxed, and cheerful, and doesn't even hardly seem to notice me—I mean, not <.i>that way."

"He hardly seems to notice you," Olivia repeated. "Teresa, if I may, is that what you truly want?"

"Yes, of course! What on Earth do you mean by that?"

"When we spoke for the first time, you described your marital relationship as frustrating," Olivia reminded her client. "And just now you mentioned your husband Ralph's undependable behavior again. Is it possible that your flirtation with Sean provided a distraction, some vicarious relief for your lack of a healthy sexual—"

"Doctor, that's absurd!" Teresa objected. "I never flirted with Sean!"

"Perhaps not consciously, no. You react as if I'm suggesting some immoral intent on your part. I assure you that I'm not. It's simply that, having met your son, I'd imagine that living in close quarters with such a masculine, attractive young male might arouse some subconscious mating response on your part."

"Mating response." Teresa's breath quickened. "No. No, certainly not. He's my son. That would be unnatural."

Olivia laughed. "My dear, nothing could be more natural. You're familiar with the concept of the Oedipus complex?"

"Yes, and it's considered a psychological problem! Isn't it?"

"Because Freud and all of those stuffy old male psychiatrists twisted the original myth around to suit their purposes," Olivia said with disgust. "According to the Greeks, Oedipus was punished for trying to defy his fate as foretold by the gods, not for having sex with his mother. No one at the time cared about a little mother-son action in the royal bedchamber. Myself, I suspect that Queen Jocasta was secretly delighted to swap out the old king for their strapping young warrior son. Yes, I'm quite sure that she must have enjoyed opening her legs to Oedipus." Olivia smiled wickedly. "Can't you just imagine it?"

"Doctor Walker!"

"Excuse me," Olivia apologized. "I'm afraid I can become rather passionate about such, ah, academic speculations."

As provocative as Doctor Walker's words were, Teresa was more troubled by her own reaction to them. Her heart raced, and the temperature of the office seemed to have risen several degrees. Olivia painted such a vivid image of that ancient tableau: the sensuous queen reclining on the cushions of her couch with her robes open, her naked body fully exposed, her son thrusting powerfully into her...

"Teresa?"

"What? Oh, I'm sorry, Doctor. I was just thinking about what you said."

"Of course. Tell me, do you remember when you first became aware of your son's sexualized behavior toward you?"

"Yes."

"Could you describe that incident for me? If you wouldn't find the memory too disturbing."

Teresa took a deep breath. Perhaps confiding in Doctor Walker would calm her inner turmoil. "The first time, Sean walked up behind me in the kitchen. I'd bent over to put something in the freezer compartment of the fridge. When I stood up, I nearly stumbled backward into him. He caught me, and then I felt his-his erection pressing into me." She blushed again. "He's much taller than I am. His...thing was against my lower back."

"His penis."

"Yes."

"He was hard?"

"Uh-huh. I almost screamed out loud."

"Almost. But you didn't. Why not?"

"I-I didn't want to s-scare him or make him..."

"What, Teresa? What didn't you want to make Sean do?"

"I don't remember! I mean, I didn't want—I didn't want..."

"You didn't want him to stop, did you?"

Aghast, Teresa stared down at the mahogany top of the desk in front of her. She shook her head almost imperceptibly.

After a long silence, Olivia said, "I'd like to try something here if you would. A role-playing exercise."

"Role-playing?"

"Yes." The doctor got up from her desk and walked around it to stand over Teresa. "If we reenact that initial incident, it might illuminate your state of mind at that time. Would you show me exactly what you both did?"

"D-Do you think it's necessary?"

"It would be helpful. Sense memory can be very powerful."

There was a tall file cabinet against the office wall, next to the outer door. Teresa debated with herself for a few seconds then walked over to it. She glanced nervously over her shoulder at the doctor, who looked on approvingly. Teresa pulled a lower file drawer open and bent forward from the waist, reaching down into the back of the drawer as if it were the French freezer in her kitchen at home.

"This feels silly. I don't see how it can help."

"That's all right. Just relax, close your eyes and visualize that moment. Be in that moment."

Teresa leaned forward again. The doctor came over to stand behind her.

"I'll be Sean. I'm standing close, just not quite touching you yet?"

"Uh-huh. He was quiet. Sneaking up, was what it was."

"We don't know your son's intent. Let's suspend judgment for now. Focus on your feelings."

Teresa shoved the drawer shut and straightened up. Olivia took a step forward, bumping her hips against Teresa's butt. Slender arms wrapped around the blonde mother's waist, pulling her close, and a pair of soft lips brushed warmly across the nape of her neck.

"Oh!" Teresa spun on her heel. Doctor Walker looked down at her through seductively half-closed eyes. "Doctor—"

"Remember, I'm Sean." The doctor's tickling breath raised goose bumps along Teresa's neck.

"R-right. Sean..." Teresa responded automatically to the doctor's authoritative tone. "Sean, honey, what are you doing?"

Olivia spun Teresa around and kissed her on the mouth. It was not as Teresa imagined that it would have been with her son. The doctor was tall, but not nearly Sean's height, and as insistently as she pressed her full lips to Teresa's there was still a yielding tenderness there that the long-deprived mother had never felt in a man's kiss.

"Sean didn't try to kiss me," Teresa protested wanly. "Not that time."

"Just let this play out as you wish it had happened." The doctor pushed her thigh between Teresa's, rubbing against the blonde's pussy mound through her panties.

"I didn't want him to kiss me!"

"Are you sure? What was on your mind, at that instant?"

A slender hand cupped Teresa's left breast, gently kneading the soft, heavy globe. She felt wetness leaking from her pussy, dampening her panties and the doctor's skirt. When Olivia's tongue slipped into her mouth, Teresa instinctively swiped at it with her own.

"I-I don't know," she admitted. "I told you I can't remember. I wanted—oh, Doctor! "

"Call me Sean, dear."

"Sean, honey...This isn't right."

"Does it feel wrong?"

"No...it feels wonderful. But what does that—"

"It's everything," Olivia said. "Trust your body, Mom. Follow your feelings. Tell me, when was the last time you and Dad had sex?"

"I don't think Sean would ask me that! But okay, it's been a long time. Months." Olivia was massaging Teresa's tits with both hands now, and the blonde trembled at the shocking intensity of the pleasure. It was as if her whole body was one big erogenous zone.

"And you haven't been with anyone else?"

"I-I would never do that."

"I thought not. Teresa, you've been without any true sexual release for far too long. Masturbation can only help so much. Your body is starved for a good fucking. I can feel it. All this nervous tension. Here, and here..." She ran her fingers over Teresa's tits, fingering her nipples right through the thick stretchy material of her bra. Teresa flinched at the sparks of lust shooting through her. "Your tits are sensitive, aren't they? So aroused."

When Olivia began to unbutton Teresa's blouse, Teresa pulled away. Unperturbed, Olivia released her and stepped back.

"I'll bet your nipples are as big as mine," Olivia said. With a single fluid movement, she swept her own black knit top over her head and discarded it. "Would you like to see mine?"

Before Teresa could answer, Olivia unsnapped her heavy bra and let it slide down her arms. Her breasts were enormous, easily the size of Teresa's own, and perfectly shaped despite their considerable weight and Olivia's age. Her flesh was smooth and tawny, and her nipples were huge and dark.

Teresa had been with a girl only once, her best friend in college, and hadn't thought about making it with another woman since then. So the warmth and excitement that rushed over her at the sight of Olivia's beautiful breasts alarmed her at first. But she was so turned on that her fear and misgivings about this weird situation and the way that the doctor had manipulated her into it rapidly melted away.

For Olivia had been right—alone for so long with a man who no longer cared for her and probably wasn't even capable of fucking her properly if he'd wanted to, Teresa's craving for sex had grown out of control.

As if mesmerized, she stepped out of her shoes, stripped off her blouse and skirt, then folded them carefully and laid them on the desk. Down to only her lacy white bra and panties, she hesitated for just a moment with the bra's front closure between her fingers.

"This is all confidential, right?" Teresa asked. "Whatever we say and do here remains in this office?"

"Absolutely," Olivia said, a mysterious twinkle in her eye.

Teresa popped her bra open. Her big boobs tumbled free. Olivia leered hungrily.

"I knew it," she cooed, taking Teresa in her arms again and hugging her close so that their big breasts mashed together. Their nipples hardened immediately at the intimate flesh-on-flesh contact. They kissed passionately, tongues exploring one another. Teresa's knees went weak and she sagged against Olivia.

"You'd better lie down." Olivia led Teresa over to her leather couch and helped her settle herself on her back. "Your body language is very closed, Teresa," she said, gently arranging the blonde's arms at her sides. "Such self-repression is extremely unhealthy. Now, just breathe deeply and open yourself to new experiences."

Spreading Teresa's legs wide, Olivia hooked her fingers into the narrow elastic band of the blonde's panties and inched them down her thighs. "That's better," she said, slipping the wet, lacy wisp of a garment over Teresa's ankles and dropping it to the carpet. The cool breeze from the air conditioner tickled the blonde's pussy. Her clit stiffened in arousal.

The doctor knelt beside the couch. Lowering her face to Teresa's heaving tits, she closed her lips around one big, pink nipple and sucked gently but steadily, drawing the hard bud into her hot mouth and lashing it with her tongue.

"Unh! Oh!" Teresa whimpered, shivering from head to toe. She thought that she ought to say "No" and put an end to all of this before Olivia went any further. But the gorgeous psychologist had carried off her seduction with such bold confidence that Teresa was already too caught up in the throes of lust to stop. She'd gone without fucking for far too long. She needed this like a garden needed rain after a drought.

Besides, if Olivia was right—if Teresa harbored a lust for her son so secret that she could not admit it even to herself—then this furtive encounter might give her the relief she needed to resist that forbidden desire.

After all, she told herself, sex with another woman wasn't quite the same thing as cheating on Ralph with another man. And it couldn't be half so wrong as fucking her own flesh and blood.

"Do you like this?" Olivia whispered. "Does it feel good when I suck your nipples?"

"Uh-huh," Teresa's voice was soft and distant in her own ears. She felt as if she were adrift, floating far from shore, sinking into the depths of an erotic trance. Feminine fingers deftly caressed the curves of her lush breasts, then traced a lazy circling path down over her belly. She held her breath in anticipation of what was to come. The wandering fingers paused, resting lightly a few inches from her crotch.

"G-go on," she urged.

"What?" Olivia prompted her. "What would you like me to do?"

"Touch me..."

"How should I touch you? Where?"

"My clitty," Teresa sighed.

"It's such a pretty clitty, isn't it? Stiff and pink and wet and shiny as a little pearl." Olivia's fingertips danced over the hollows between Teresa's thighs and around her pussy mound. "You must like to play with it yourself, don't you?"

Teresa gave a little nod, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. This teasing was driving her mad. Over the last few months, she'd spent more and more private time rubbing her "pink pearl" or humping it against the big pillows in her empty, lonely bed, getting herself off—all the while imagining tall, strong, faceless young lovers taking her however they pleased.

Not faceless, she finally admitted to herself. Whenever she made herself come, she pictured Sean. God help her, she fantasized about fucking her son.

"Ahhhh...oh yes..." she moaned as Olivia twirled her fingers in the sparse feathery blonde curls adorning her cunt, then slipped lower to graze her moist, narrow sex lips. She spread her thighs wider apart, draping her legs over the sizes of the long couch to rest the balls of her feet on the floor. Olivia touched her clitoris at last, tugging and rolling the hard bud between her fingertips. She slipped one finger inside Teresa's slit and trailed it up and down.

"Put it in me," Teresa begged. "Please, please fuck my pussy. I want to feel you inside me."

Olivia pushed two fingers into the blonde's cunt and wriggled them about. She started thrusting in and out, slowly at first. Teresa ground her hips in rhythm. Her pussy sucked at the invading digits. "More! Give me more!"

Easing a third and then a fourth finger into Teresa's dripping fuck-hole, Olivia said seductively. "I'm Sean. Your son, between your legs. Think of Sean's hard cock, throbbing and aching to penetrate your tight little cunt. Visualize it, Teresa."

The blonde nearly fainted from excitement at the lurid words. And the difference between her untutored efforts at self-pleasure and the doctor's expert technique was like night and day. Her pussy channel convulsed and within seconds she was on the edge of exploding.

"Oh my God! D-don't, please don't stop!"

Olivia leaned forward, kissing Teresa passionately while continuing to finger-fuck her. "Come for me, Teresa," she whispered huskily. "Think of fucking your son, and come for me!"

With a full-throated scream, Teresa climaxed. Recovering herself, she gasped, "No one's ever—I've never felt like this."

"Oh, we're only just beginning, dear girl. Have you ever had your pussy sucked by a woman?"

"Once. A long time ago. I was very young. I barely remember."

"You are still very young, darling," Olivia laughed. "It's an absolute crime that you've done without the special attentions of another woman. That ends now." She crawled onto the couch between Teresa's legs. "I promise you, you're going to remember this." Opening her mouth wide, She covered the whole of Teresa's pouting pussy mound and sealed her lips to the silky flesh. Her tongue darted into the hot, wet cavern of the blonde's cunt.

"Eeeee!" Teresa squealed. " Doctor!"

"Sean, dear. Remember? Think of Sean. Pretend that your son is eating your sweet peach." Olivia cupped Teresa's ass globes in her soft hands and lifted them, pressing her lips to Teresa's cunt again and sucking her in a leisurely way. Her tongue probed between the blonde's flowering pussy lips to lick up the warm cunt cream drooling from the depths of her fuck channel.

While Olivia sucked, she squeezed and caressed the round muscles of Teresa's thighs and buttocks. Teresa shuddered and twisted beneath her, entranced by the blissfully wanton expression on Olivia's face. Teresa put her hands on the back of the doctor's head and eagerly bucked her small ass up from the couch cushion.

"Awwh..." Teresa's voice quavered. "Oh, yes, suck me Doc—I mean, S-Sean. Suck me, son! I need you to suck my pussy and then fuck me and make me come on your-your cock!"

Olivia's tongue drilled further up inside Teresa, the tip darting repeatedly against her G-spot. Teresa cried out and her pussy spasmed with every sizzling contact, a rapid-fire series of mini-orgasms rippling through her helpless form.

"You see, any woman can become multiorgasmic," Olivia said. "It's just a matter of learning to free yourself of neurotic self-denial."

"Yes...yes, I see that now. You really are a miracle worker."

"The miracle is only beginning, Terri. You're a very horny woman," Olivia observed. "For optimal emotional well-being, you should be fucking as frequently as possible. I recommend that you take at least one lover. Preferably more than one. You need it."

"I'm married," Teresa gasped. "Ralph..."

"That's not important." Olivia waved dismissively. "We're talking about your mental and physical health." As she spoke, she slid a fingertip up and down her client's pink, open slit, circling her clit and spreading her pussy lips apart to collect warm cunt-honey and lick it off her finger. "You're so wet you're about to drench my couch, darling. You really ought to have a fat cock to plug your little hole, don't you think? Yes, a long, hard prick. What do you say to that?"

Teresa nodded weakly without thinking. Olivia's masterful fingering and sucking had heated her lust to the boiling point. Her previous beliefs about right and wrong didn't matter right now. She only knew that she wanted to do whatever Doctor Walker told her to do.

"Good. I happen to have a willing subject available. You just lie right here now while I get him." Olivia slid from the couch and moved to the office door.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,564 Followers
12