Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor, please..."

"You can't be left in this condition. And there are limits to the efficacy of role-play therapy alone."

I can't fuck a stranger!"

"I would never ask you to do that." With a wink and a wry smile, Olivia opened the door.

"Hi, Mom," Sean said.

"Oh my God!" Teresa yelped.

She sat bolt upright, closing her legs and crossing her arms over her tits. Olivia was at her side immediately, hands pressing gently down on her shoulders, easing her back to a reclining position.

"Don't close up," Olivia soothed. "Remember what we talked about."

Teresa could barely hear the doctor's words over the pounding of her own pulse in her ears. Her eyes were riveted on her son's grinning face as he sat down on the end of the couch. "What are you doing here?"

"I asked him to be here this afternoon," Olivia explained. "To help you."

"H-Help me?"

"To help you both. You're both suffering terribly from frustrated consanguineal lust, and it's so unnecessary." Olivia turned Teresa's face to hers and kissed her lips. "Fuck your son, darling. Fuck your son, and be free."

"I can't do that," Teresa whispered, but her eyes wandered of their own accord over Sean's strong, muscular young body. At Olivia's urging, she'd unleashed her fantasies, picturing herself locked in a passionate coupling with her son while the brunette had ratcheted her arousal ever higher, and now it was impossible to look at the bulge in his jeans and not visualize his hard, eager cock.

"Doctor Walker's right," Sean offered. "She said that you wanted to fuck me, and I guess you do. I could hear you two just now. I heard what you said. And I sure wanna fuck you."

"I'm not ready," Teresa said meekly. Whatever resolve she had left was rapidly disintegrating.

"You'll be his first," Olivia whispered into her ear. "Your loving son is a virgin."

"A virgin?" Teresa's eyes widened.

"That's right. He needs you. He's quite big, you know. I've seen his cock. More than most women can handle. He needs his mother to be patient, and open, and accepting."

Teresa's resistance collapsed. The naked blonde mother held out her arms to her son and opened her legs wide. "Come here, Honey. Come to Mommy."

Sean undressed quickly. Instead of getting onto the couch with his mother he pulled her to her feet and embraced her, wrapping both of his strong arms so tightly around her waist that she almost couldn't breathe. She pushed against his chest until he relaxed his grip. "Easy, big guy!" she giggled, fear giving way to giddy anticipation.

"Sorry, Mom," he said sheepishly. With that, she suddenly felt more in control than she could remember having been for a long time. This was her life. She knew what she wanted, she could say it out loud and own it, and no one would stop her from having it.

What Teresa Martin wanted was to fuck her son.

Rising on tiptoe to kiss him, she moaned and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She ran her hands over his hard flat pecs, down the rippling muscles of his stomach to grasp the root of his cock. It jumped and throbbed in her slender fingers like a caged animal. He was so big, even bigger than she'd guessed when he'd rubbed up against her at home! Without the nuisance of clothing between them, for the first time she could feel the heat of his body and the firmness of his flesh. His prick was like a steel bar inside a satin glove.

"Play with my dick, Mom," Sean growled, cupping his mother's huge breasts in his broad hands. His palms were rough but the friction excited her nipples into rubbery points. The knob of his cock was nearly the size of a lemon. It squirted pre-cum onto her hand.

"You're both making marvelous progress," Olivia purred. She stripped off the rest of her clothing and sauntered over to hug Teresa from behind. The blonde was sandwiched between her son's powerful masculinity and the softness of Olivia's feminine physique. The brunette kissed her neck and shoulders and slid a hand between her legs, fondling her dripping cunt.

"It certainly feels to me like you're ready," Olivia said. "What do you think, Sean?"

Sean's hand replaced Olivia's between Teresa's legs. He eased two thick fingers into her slit and wiggled them inside her while Olivia tickled her clit. Teresa cried out as her knees gave way, her body so wracked by fuck-need that she couldn't stand on her own. Olivia and Sean supported her between them as they continued toying with her lush body. They took turns teasing and exploring her pussy, playing with her quivering tits and each sucking at one of her plump, swollen nipples.

"Oh God, I'm burning up!" Teresa sobbed, looking plaintively into Sean's eyes. "I need you, oh baby, I'm on fire for your big cock!"

A smiling Sean lifted his mother as if she weighed nothing at all and deposited her on the couch on her back. He knelt on the cushion and took her knees in his hands, spreading her thighs wide and scooting forward to position his rigid cock at the entrance to her cunt. Teresa saw desire mingled with triumph on his face.

"Allow me to assist." Olivia grasped Sean's prick, placing it at the entrance of his mother's willing, waiting pussy. She paused. "How badly do you want to fuck your son, Teresa? How badly do you want to feel his giant cock filling your fuck-hole?"

"I need it!" Teresa moaned, groping with both hands, taking Sean's cock from Olivia and guiding it into her cunt.

"Go ahead," Olivia hissed, stepping aside. She moved her wingback chair close to the couch and sat down to watch the action unfold. "Fuck your mother, Sean. Liberate that pussy!"

"Now!" Teresa sobbed. "Fuck Mommy now!" She wept tears of joy when the hot dome of Sean's glans touched her cunt lips. Her huge tits shuddered and her fuck channel spasmed as his spongy cock-head slid into her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh sweet Jesus..." Teresa grimaced as her cunt stretched wider than it had been in almost twenty years. "You're my son, I'm fucking my son..." she repeated to herself in an awed whisper, still unable to believe that Sean was really inside her, that she was giving herself to her own flesh and blood. She'd never dared dream that she could willingly commit so wicked and forbidden an act.

"There's no going back." Olivia's words rang true. This ecstasy might cost Teresa everything, but Sean's massive cock thrilled her as no man's ever had. She knew in her heart that no other man would ever compare to her son.

"It's the ultimate empowerment, isn't it?" Olivia murmured. Teresa turned to her in astonishment. "Oh, I don't have to be a mind-reader to know what you're feeling, darling. You're far from the first horny mother I've helped to fulfill her incestuous yearnings."

"R-Really?"

"It's my life's work," Olivia smirked. "My quiet revolution, you might say. There are more son-fucking mothers than you know, all around you. And more every day. Some of them quite close to you."

"I- Aieeee! " Teresa's eyes rolled back in her head as Sean bucked his hips and drove his cock further up through the creamy, clinging membranes of her cunt, completely plugging her with prick. She could still hear Olivia's voice but it seemed far away and the words meant nothing. Raw physical sensation smothered all thought.

Sean massaged his mother's full, round tits, leaning forward to lick and playfully bite her stiff nipples. He fucked her with powerful strokes. Her body would not respond to her will. It was as if her nervous system had seized up at the exquisite pleasure of being ravished by the biggest cock she'd ever taken, knowing that in doing it she was committing an unforgivable sin. Her hips rolled and gyrated instinctively as her son's prick pumped into her hot depths, but it was all unconscious reflex.

Her climax thundered through her, indescribable pleasure searing the core of her womanhood. She howled as fiery rapture consumed her sanity, burning any last vestiges of doubt or shame from her soul.

Teresa Martin surrendered to her destiny as a son-fucking slut, forever.

"Yeah!" Sean yelled. "Come for me, Mom! Christ, Doc, her cunt's choking my dick!"

Inside her hot, convulsing fuck tunnel, his cock pulsed and jerked and pushed her toward another peak. Her pussy juice ran like a river and she felt her sticky wetness on his balls and belly every time he bottomed out inside her. She frantically wriggled and humped up to meet him. Her orgasm had shattered her paralysis and she embraced her son, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Every muscle in Sean's body tensed, and he growled loudly and completely buried his cock in her cunt, filling her up with his tribute of hot, potent semen before collapsing in happy exhaustion.

"So much..." Teresa sighed. Sean rested his face against one of her big, soft breasts. She tightened her cunt muscles around his motionless cock, coaxing every last drop from it. "It feels like you pumped a quart of cum into Mommy's pussy."

"One of the many virtues of fucking young men," Olivia explained. "Your son produces remarkably large amounts of semen. And such thick, delicious stuff, no doubt chock full of sperm."

Teresa raised her eyebrows, eyeing Sean speculatively. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Doctor Walker has already tasted your cum. I just hope I get my chance before too long."

"I only need a couple of minutes, Mom." True to his word, Sean's cock was still half hard, sticking straight out between his legs. Teresa's mouth watered. She looked questioningly at Olivia.

"Express yourself spontaneously," Olivia urged her. "You don't need my permission, or anyone else's."

Driven by her craving to suck cock, Teresa dropped to her knees in front of her son. She took hold of the base of his prick with both hands as she slid his cock-knob into her mouth. She sucked in the entire head, feeling it swell larger as blood rushed to it. Her lips were stretched so tight and her mouth was so full that she could barely breathe.

She steadied his shaft with one hand and fondled his big balls with her other. As she played she sucked more and more of him into her mouth. It had been many years since Teresa had given a blowjob, and as the first taste of pre-cum hit her taste buds all the sweet forbidden memories of her youth came back to her in a rush. She'd denied herself the primal joy of cock-sucking for too long. She'd given in to conformity, telling herself that by playing the good wife in a cold and loveless marriage she was doing the right thing for her son.

"Suck me, Mom, suck me!" Sean pleaded, breathing heavily. "Come on, suck me right down your gorgeous throat!"

All at once, Teresa saw how terribly wrong and selfish she'd been. Why set a poor example of pretense and self-denial for Sean when they could be giving one another so much more? What greater gift could a hot-blooded mother give her adult son than to welcome him into her snug, cock-loving sex holes?

He thrust more of his cock into her mouth, silently urging her to throat him but allowing her to swallow his shaft gradually. She'd never had so much fuck-meat between her lips and she loved it. He sensed her throat muscles relaxing, and he pumped more powerfully until his whole prick was inside.

"You're doing well," Olivia praised her. "Take that cock all the way down your throat. Realize that it's your son's cock, your own offspring, giving you what you've secretly wanted. This is only the beginning, for both of you!"

Teresa hugged Sean around the hips, holding him close so that his cock was completely down her throat and her lips pressed against his pubic hair. Then she began sucking with long strokes, bobbing forward and back, feeling his glans sliding up and out of her throat until she could kiss and mouth the tip and taste the nectar drooling from his cum-slit. She worked her way down his length again, both hands playing with his swollen ball sack, increasing her pace with every repetition. When his scrotum tightened and drew up against his groin she knew that he was on the verge.

"Gonna come!" Sean growled in confirmation, bucking up and down on the couch. "Get ready for a great big load, Mom!"

"Mmmmm!" Teresa nodded her head urgently. Anxious to taste his seed, she pulled his prick from her mouth, opened wide, and extended her tongue just in time to catch the first blast of his hot jism as it shot into the air. She jacked madly on his saliva-slickened cock as spurt after spurt splattered into her mouth and across her nose, cheeks, and onto her chin.

Teresa kept jerking Sean's cock until the pulsating stream of cum slowed to a dribble. Then she popped his cock-head back into her mouth and resumed sucking, swallowing the last tasty drops of her son's semen with gusto.

"Well, you weren't exaggerating," Teresa purred contentedly. "I'm sure that I've never experienced anything like that. Never been with a man so—so virile. Thank you, Doctor. From both of us."

"Call me Olivia, darling."

"Thank you...Olivia."

Sean looked adoringly at his mother. "So you're not jealous about the Doc and me, or mad that we tricked you?"

"How could I be?" Teresa stroked his cheek and gazed into his eyes. "I love you. You're the best son a mother could want. And the hottest fuck, and the biggest cock Mommy's ever had. How could I be angry with you, or the woman who brought us together?"

"I'm glad to hear you say that." Olivia smiled like a Cheshire cat. "You know, I meant what I said, earlier. I recommend that you both pursue sexual relationships with other partners, as well as with one another."

"I don't know about that," Teresa began hesitantly. "Why would I want anyone but Sean? This is so perfect, what would be the point?"

"That is exactly the point. Incestuous fucking is so good that the closeness of the emotional bond with your son could block your continued growth as a sexual being. And Sean is quite a young man. You wouldn't want to stunt his social maturation, would you?"

"I-I hadn't thought of it that way," Teresa conceded. "No, I guess I wouldn't want that."

"Good. As I warned, now that you're free of those stifling inhibitions you'll discover that you'll want as much fucking as you can get. You and I are alike in this way. I sensed it the moment we first met. Curiosity is healthy and should be indulged, and variety—sexual variety—is, as they say, the spice of life."

"Wait a minute!" Teresa sat up so suddenly that Sean almost tumbled off the couch. "You're just saying this because you want to fuck my son, aren't you?"

"Not just." Olivia laughed. "Sure, I can't wait to finally get this big stud between my legs. And why not? I fuck everyone I want to, whenever I can. And so should you."

Her lightheartedness and good humor were infectious. "At least you're honest about it." Teresa laughed along with Olivia. "What about it, baby? Is this what you want, too?"

Sean beamed. "If you're game, I'm in." A shadow crossed his handsome features. "But, uh, what about Dad?"

Teresa scowled. "To hell with Ralph," she was startled to hear herself say. "I've put up with his nonsense for ages, and for what? No, no, I'm done with your father for good and all."

"Awesome!" Sean probed his mother's pussy with two fingers, lowering his head to suck her tits.

"I can help there, as well," Olivia said. "I know a very good lawyer who handles a great many such delicate matters. I send her a lot of business."

12