Doctor Urceline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I don't think that one is going to fit my arm, miss. And you already took my blood pressure."

" Oh, this one isn't for your arm, " she smiled at him.

Rob's eyes widened as he realized what it was for. But he didn't seem to object to it as she approached and wrapped the tiny compress around the base of his cock snugly. Adjusting it to make sure his tip is peaking over the top. "You might feel some pressure but just breathe and relax. Let me know when it starts feeling too tight."

Rob watched his tiny package being strangled by the compress. The first pump made it really tight but then it felt really good. He breathed deeply, relaxing as he prepares for the next pump. This one was even tighter, a little moan managed to escape his lips. He watched his head begin to swell. He wasn't sure if it was due to being excited or crushed but he really seemed to like it. She seemed to be jotting down notes after each pump which gave him a bit of time in between to adjust to the tightness. The next one she pumped twice! Now it was starting to hurt! He groaned trying not to double over, gripping the bottom of the patient table.

"Its tight, ma'am!"

"Just a few more," she pumped the ball two more times. Now the tip was turning a bright red. Rob doubled over, groaning. He couldn't take it any longer! Was she going to see how much she could pump till his head exploded? But a second later, he felt a sudden wave of release as she took the wrap off of him.

He laid back heaving his chest enjoying the freedom and only looked up when she moved. She had taken out her tape measure once more and was measuring his girth and length. He noticed after she had pumped him up, his package was standing erected again. Some precum was even dripping from the top! He felt himself blush at the sight.

"Well, that concludes the first part of the exam. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable. To begin this next part I will have to observe the way you masturbate. Do you mind answering some questions before we begin your testicular exam? "

He gulped as he sat up and stared at her. She's seen him in all of his full naked glory, from stiff to soft to stiff again, seen him pee in a cup, even complimented his tiny package and now she wants to watch him masturbate? His insurance covers assistance to pee in a cup but she won't help him get off after everything she's done to get him turned on? He wasn't sure if he found the idea embarrassing, tormenting, or arousing. "Miss, could you possibly help me?" It was a hopeful question, of course he didn't seem to mind being tormented, embarrassed, or aroused by someone as beautiful as she was.

"I'm afraid I cannot this time. This is for observation purposes only to help with your testicular exam. I could however make this experience a bit more enjoyable.. " she then reached up and began to unbutton her pink blouse.

Rob stared at her. He couldn't believe this was happening. He stared at that rack the whole time during this appointment and now he was going to actually see it! His hand slowly moved to his lap and began to stroke himself as he watched her slowly unbutton the last button and pulled open her blouse. Her tits fully exposed now and showing the fact she had dark purple areola and nipples that stood fully erected. Rob licked his lips wondering what it would be like to latch onto one with his mouth. His stroking quickened as he pondered the thought. Taking his other hand he cupped his ball sack and massaged them as he watched her.

She nodded jotting down in her notes, "So you use two hands I see? You like paying some attention to your testicles as well. This is very good. It looks like you treat your body very well."

Rob nodded to her shyly agreeing. This was a new experience for him and he didn't quite know what to say. He didn't want to say anything too embarrassing. All he could do was stare at her chest. Imagining being inside those plush pillows and being able to latch on a nipple.

"I am going to begin the questionnaire now. Please answer as truthfully as you can as this will determine your overall state of health. How often do you masturbate?"

Rob stopped his stroking and blushed. It was a really personal question and he wasn't sure if he should be entirely honest. But she seemed really understanding. At this point he felt he could trust her, "Well I uh, um I try to masturbate at least once a day ma'am. But lately I've been under a lot of stress due to finding a job. So I've masturbated a lot more often. It's bumped up to at least three times a day...if not more."

She nodded, "It is recommended for men to masturbate at least once a day to cope with stress and promote healthy blood flow. You seem very healthy in that department. What areas do you masturbate in? "

"Uh... well in the shower, at my desk, in my bed.. "

"Have you ever masturbated in a public place?"

Rob blushed again, "Only once, it was in a men's restroom at a restaurant. I uh, got a little worked up from the waitress and had to relieve myself real quick in the restroom."

She nodded with a reassuring smile, "What sort of content do you use to relieve yourself at home?"

" Normally I use porno on my computer or phone but lately I've read a lot of erotica online. " Rob couldn't help feeling just a little bit violated by these questions.

"Is there any particular genre that arouses you the most?"

Rob gulped, "Well, uh.. I do have certain fantasies. About really large breasted women that uh...well.."

" I will not be putting your answers in your chart. This is all classified verbal answers that do not leave this room. "

"Okay well.. I fantasize about large breasted women that allow me to breastfeed from them and let me call them Mommy... And well, I really liked it when you told me my penis was adorable and fun sized... It's always worried me that women would laugh at it." Rob blushed bright red. He had never told that to anyone before and he almost couldn't believe he told her! What was she doing to him? Was he under her spell?

She smiled at him warmly, "When was the last time you had intercourse or oral sex?"

This time he shifted a bit uncomfortably in his seat, "Well.. I... uh... I've never been with a woman before..."

Her brow quirked, "So you're a virgin?"

" Y -Yeah... " his voice had resulted into a tiny tone now.

"Very interesting. That would explain your trip to the men's restroom and a very big factor in your stress. Have you ever been with a man before? Or had fantasies about women pleasuring you with anal play? Or perhaps experimented yourself?"

Rob started subconsciously stroking himself again. Even though each question was catching him more off guard he couldn't help but feel turned on by just talking about his fantasies to this woman who seemed to really understand him. His imagination started to grow wild again. He liked this talk because it teased him and having her watch him play with himself made him feel so naughty. He wondered what it would be like to have her as his Mommy. The thought made precum form at his tip as he let out an aching groan. When she asked him this next question he blushed as he looked at her tentacles. Wondering how they would feel inside of him.

His breath starting to become ragged, he answered her as best he could, "Yes, Mo-- I mean, miss. I have experimented with myself a little..." He bit his lip wondering if he should indulge her with some of the things he was thinking. Those tentacles looked wet and inviting. He wondered if she could assist him in that regard... He just wanted to feel release soon. He wasn't sure how long he could keep this speed in his slow strokes. He wanted to just jerk himself off and cum for her but he wasn't sure if he was supposed to. He blushed and bit his tongue, waiting for more instructions.

"Have you ever had a testicular exam before?"

" N - No, miss! " he said this trying to hold back his moans, feeling his body starting to tense he stopped stroking and focused more on massaging his balls. He didn't want to make a mess in front of her.

"Have you urinated blood within the last 6 months?"

"No!" He felt himself becoming really hot. He wasn't sure how long he could last. Not while looking at his big breasted doctor and imagining those tentacles penetrating his insides.

" Well, Mr. Mathews, that completes the questionnaire. I see you're well on your way to ejaculating. I would love to get a sample from you in this bag. If you would be so kind to finish yourself off we can get started. " she said this as she handed him an oblong shaped bag.

Rob looked up at her, "Miss, I hate to ask more of you. But would it be okay if I called you Mommy? It'd help me cum quicker."

She smiled warmly, "Mr. Mathews, it would honor me if you would."

"And can you please call me, Robbie? And maybe complement my cock like you did earlier?"

" Of course I can, Robbie. He really is the cutest little guy I've ever seen in all my medical field! "

Rob blushed, "Would it be weird if I moaned for you?"

" Not at all. I want you to do and act the way like no one is watching. And I don't mind helping you through that process as best I can. "

"Do you really think he's fun sized, Mommy?" He moaned out cutely.

" Very, much so. It's not every day I come in contact with such a cute, little guy. "

Rob moaned as he started to quicken his pace, looking up at his beautiful Mommy doctor, "Mommy, I really like it when you talk to him like that. Can I - Can I suck on your boobies please?"

She smiled at him warmly and scooted closer in her doctor chair. She pulled up her breasts to rest on the table. Rob scooted closer and latched onto one of her thick, purple areola and sucked. To his surprise her tits actually had milk in them! Rob closed his eyes, cooing and moaning as he drank from her. His hand back on his cock as he jerked himself with speed.

"I would love to observe how you've experimented with anal play," she told him this in a whisper.

Rob stopped his sucking and looked up at her. She smiled at him as he gulped. He was laying on his backside on the patient's table with his legs apart in a lotus position. The hand that was on his ball sack pulled his sack up to expose his anus. He then took his other hand off his penis and licked his middle finger until it was covered in his own saliva. Not taking his eyes off his beautiful Mommy, he placed his wet finger on the rim of his ass, wetting the outside. Rob gasped because it felt so good. Then slowly he began pushing his finger inside of him, "Oh, Mommy...." He whispered as he slid it in to the base of his knuckle. Then he took his other hand and placed back on his cock. Simultaneously, his hand stroking his cock and his finger worked inside of him in tandem. Rob couldn't hold back his moans now or the things he was saying, "Oh, Mommy! Mommy! I like doing this for you! I like it when you watch me! It makes me feel so dirty! Mommy, I just want to feel your tentacle inside my ass! I wanna know what they feel like! Please give it to me, Mommy! I'll give you anything you want! I want to be yours, Mommy! Only yours!"

She looked down on him thinking, "Perhaps I could assist you in your anal play as long as you would continue masturbating."

Rob nodded his head vigorously and took his finger out of his ass. He bent his legs willingly, adjusting himself so she could penetrate him. Urceline moved to the foot of his bed and smiled down on him. She adjusted the patient's table in a slight angle then slid out the stirrups and placed his ankles inside them. Putting him in a birthing position. "Perhaps now would be a good time to perform your testicular exam." She placed a fresh glove on her hand and covered it in lubricant. "Just breathe and try to relax. It will slip in a lot easier if you do."

Relax?! He was a hot, horny mess! How could he relax now? All he wanted was to feel her tentacles inside of him. Working him through so he could cum at last! This was the longest he's ever gone without cumming! Her gentle edging throughout the entire appointment was making him crazy! But her gentle gaze, her warm smiles, and her soft-spoken words of encouragement kept him easily in check. He breathed deeply and took his hand off his penis once again, massaging his ball sack that had started to feel warm now. Packed full of cum just aching to be released.

Urceline lubricated his outer rim with the warming gel, "Let out a nice long exhale for Mommy," Rob did as he was told as Urceline slipped her middle finger slowly inside at the same time. Rob groaned, feeling her inside of him at last felt so good. He could feel his little guy twitching with excitement. "Oooh, that is a good boy. My, you are so loose in here. You have been a naughty boy, haven't you?"

Rob's breathing became ragged once more as he resumed jerking himself off. Urceline swapped her finger around inside of him, her finger massaging his scrotum wall, "Mm, it feels nice and warm in here. Can you give a little cough for Mommy?"

Rob coughed feeling his ass tighten around her invasive finger as he moaned again. Urceline then slipped her finger out of him as he looked up at her in surprise!

"That completes the testicular exam! And I think you'll be pleased to know you are in perfect health... And... It's my lunch break... The rest of the staff has already left. And I would love for you to join me..." She then pulled his legs close to her having his hips meet hers. Her large dark purple tentacles parted as thinner, smaller, wetter tentacles that were light pink were exposed from within. Two of them wrapped around his ball sack, one wrapped around the base of his cock and began jerking him off. Two heart-shaped clubbed tentacles with suckers plastered on each side of his ass cheeks to help pull them apart. And yet four more thin tentacles penetrated deeply inside of his ass wiggling freely around inside of him.

Rob gripped the back of his legs holding them wide in spread eagle for her. He never expected to receive this type of pleasure all at once and at a doctor's appointment! His head was swimming in ecstasy. He couldn't even seem to formulate words. All that seemed to come from his mouth was moan after moan as he screamed in utter pleasure.

By the end of the appointment, Rob had filled up the oblong shaped bag completely full. He had cummed again and again. Wanting more and more. Since it was his first time, Urceline made sure her patient got all that he asked for.

As Rob was getting dressed he looked up at Urceline, "Thank you for that, really. It was truly amazing. You were amazing! Are you taking anymore appointments this week? I'd really love to see you again.. "

"I think I'm booked for the rest of the month. But I do take house calls..." She said this as she slipped him a doctor's note with her number on it as she slipped out of the room.


12