Doctor Who Movie 1996

Story Info
A different ending to the 1996 Dr who Movie set in America.
2.1k words
1.88
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Who movie 1996 alternative ending.

2nd edition

Lee and Grace wheel the Doctor in strapped to a gurney. As they stop by the edge of the eye, he begins to stir.

"Oh, no. Oh, not you, Grace. This is no time to play doctors and nurses." The Doctor groaned. Lee came into view beside Grace and smiled.

"It's no good talking to her. She's possessed," said Lee, standing beside Grace as she gazed down at the Doctor blankly.

The Doctor realised who Lee was, shaking his head briefly to focus his sight. "You! You took my things. Where are they?" He said sternly.

Lee chuckled slightly. "They're not your things. Pretty soon, everything around here's going to belong to the Master again."

"Again? What's he been telling you?" Said the Doctor.

Lee smiled, backing away from the Doctor and heading for nearby stairs. "When he gets his body back when he does, I'm gonna be rich!"

The Doctor coughed with laughter for a moment. "And you believe him?"

Lee stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looking back at the Doctor. "Why shouldn't I?" He sneered.

"I suppose he neglected to mention that there won't be anywhere to spend your money?" Said the Doctor with a raised voice. Grace snarled as she struck the Doctor across the face harshly.

The Master descended the stairs a few flights above Lee, heading towards him dressed in a colourful, ornate robe native of his Time Lord species. "Which is why we have no time to waste."

"But time enough to change." The Doctor replied.

The Master smiled proudly. "I always like to dress for the occasion." Lee climbed the stairs to join the Master.

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm glad to see that you are aware of the gravity of the situation."

The Master took Lee's arm gently and held him close. "I never liked this planet, Doctor."

"Well, that's good because any minute now, it shall cease to exist. What's the time?" Warned the Doctor, trying to get through to Lee before it was too late.

The Master smiled, giving the Doctor a dark glare. "Time enough for me to get my body, get out of here and take Lee with me. You see, Lee is the son I've always yearned for."

The Doctor chuckled mockingly. "Oh, please."

Before the Doctor could continue, the Master glanced at Grace. "Grace, my dear, put it on him. I suspect you know how."

"Lee! This is my Tardis. This is my Eye, and I'm in my own body! The Master has used all his lives, and now he wants mine! That's the truth!" Grace picks up the device with nasty-looking nails pointing inwards and eyepieces, bringing it down on the Doctor's head and face. "Look at Grace; she's possessed by evil, not good!" He cried, feeling Grace slide the device onto his head.

"This won't hurt much." said the Master, as both he and Lee stood watching Grace prep the Doctor.

****

The Doctor hung from a cross beam in a small gallery to one side of the staircase. The device now attached to his head held his eyes wide open.

"In seven hundred years, no one has managed to open the Eye. How did you do it?" Said the Doctor.

The Master remained on the stairs while he sent Lee down to the Eye. "Simple, Lee is Human. We're not. Lee open the eye for me, please." he said, nodding at him gently.

"Lee, this is your last chance!" Cried the Doctor, hoping to finally get through to him and make him see the truth.

Lee scowled at the Doctor as he stood at the edge of the Eye, next to the open staff socket at the corner. "This is my only chance!" he said.

"He's right, Doctor. There's nothing left for him here, No family, no gang. Only death. But with me, he gets to see the universe!" Said the Master confidently.

"This is his last chance to stay alive, and you know it!" Said the Doctor angrily.

"And what would you know of last chances!" Snapped the Master, starting to sound eviller.

"More than you!" The Doctor cried, sensing his impending boom on the horizon if he couldn't change Lee's mind.

The Master laughed to himself, shaking his head. "Not anymore! Enough! Lee, open the Eye...." The Doctor felt a strange, suffocating sensation wash over him as if something had changed that this wasn't supposed to play out the way it was going, like something had been changed at the last moment to alter the course of history.

"Lee, he's lying! He's used all his lives. Now he wants mine, can't you see! This is my Tardis; this is my body!" Cried the Doctor, feeling a moment of hope.

The Master glanced at Lee reassuringly. "Don't believe him, open the Eye, Lee," he said calmly. They looked at each other for a moment. Lee looked as if he doubted the Master on some level. But he shook his doubt off and leaned into the opening on the edge of the Eye.

The Master smiled victoriously as the Eye began to open; Lee staggered backwards after a few moments, blinded by the intense light. The room shook violently as the Eye opened.

The Master headed to another gallery on the other side of the staircase, opposite the Doctor. Light from the Eye bounced off two reflectors mounted on the corners of the Eye's edge, directing the light onto him and the Doctor.

The Master is trapped by the light from the Eye just as the Doctor is; also, it briefly forms a stream of energy above their heads flowing in the Master's direction. He gasps with relief as a link is formed between them, starting the transfer.

Now being sustained by the Doctor's incoming life force, the Master began to sigh blissfully, feeling his strength being quickly replenished. Soon starting to morph and shimmer physically, he choked and groaned.

"I'm taking your lives, Doctor!" Cried the Master blissfully, still morphing to and from his current appearance and a new body bit by bit.

The Tardis began to shudder and spark as excess energy spilled from its exterior, causing lightning to arc from the Tardis and the weather to stir violently across San Francisco, centring above where the Tardis was. Sparks and arcs of electricity jumped from the Tardis console wildly.

"This can't be how it ends, please. Stop this, Please. Stop!" Cried the Doctor, enveloped in agony as he felt the life being torn out of him.

The Master's face gradually began to morph and change as he took the Doctor's lives, a new body forming with every passing second. "I can hear your thoughts, Doctor; I can feel your memories." cried the Master blissfully, choking and shimmering as he morphed.

Lee had only just regained his sight. He looked up at the gallery the Master stood on, watching in amazement as the Master changed before his eyes, becoming a blur of motion as his face began to change.

"No!" Said the Doctor through clenched teeth, feeling his body being torn from him as he could physically feel everything he was leaving him, sucked away by a dark abyss.

Grace soon collapsed to the floor; the master's hold over her mind and body failed as his concentration broke, releasing Grace from his grasp. Lee rushed over to her to check if she was alright. She lay there groaning painfully as she started to come to.

Lee grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her away from the eye, setting her down somewhere she couldn't easily get away whilst the Master finished what he needed to do.

"I'm alive," said the Master victoriously, spreading out his arms with joy as he continued to receive the Doctor's regenerations, feeling his new body almost ready to form.

The Doctor cried out in agony, clenched teeth as he tried to hold on, trying to stay alive as the Master took everything from him.

"I'm alive. I'm alive!" He continued to cry, morphing and shimmering violently now as his body changed permanently.

Outside the Tardis, Earth was torn apart by the effects of the Eye of Harmony. The planet erupted in a bright, blinding flash of light, and everything was pulled in towards the Tardis.

The Earth vanished in a brilliant show of light around it as the Eye consumed the planet. Followed by a massive explosion as it disappeared from the universe, leaving only the Tardis behind.

The Doctor screamed in agony as his life was ripped from him; his body felt numb and empty as he began to fade away, his body becoming an empty shell as the Master consumed everything he was.

"I am alive!" The Master wailed once more; he choked and groaned again as his face twisted and morphed into that of the Doctor's, assuming his appearance after a bright flash of shimmering light engulfed him, forming his new Doctor-like body, with a new set of lives and fully replenished life force, he felt stronger than ever.

The Master let out a massive moan of relief as his new body finally formed. He had all the Doctor's memories in his mind.

Everything he knew was now his own. The light from the Eye stabilised, ceasing its flickering effect as the Master was now able to move again.

He laughed victoriously as he gazed at his new hands, feeling his brand-new face, noticing his voice had also changed, similar to that of his temporary American body and the Doctor's British accent.

Grace finally came to, pushing Lee out of her way; he grabbed her and held her tightly, seeing the Doctor on the platform above, still and motionless. "Doctor!" She cried, almost screaming for him.

"You're too late. The Master has his body back now; the Doctor's dead. Take it easy!" He said, trying to calm her down as he restrained her. Grace looked to the other side of the staircase, shocked to see a man who looked almost identical to the Doctor but wearing completely different clothing.

The Master rested on the edge of the gallery, looking down at Lee and Grace with a dark smile. "Well done, my boy, you don't know how grateful I am," he said coldly, climbing over the gallery wall and jumping down towards Lee, landing not far from him and Grace.

"Now, the Doctor will never bother me again. With his lives and body, no one can stop me." He said, lunging after Lee and pushing him back with superhuman strength.

Lee was knocked clean off his feet and back towards the Eye, caught in its turbulent wake, and was quickly pulled in, screaming as he became caught in the Eye's raging heart. He was soon disintegrated by the forces in the Eye, quickly being digested by the Tardis as he was torn apart.

Grace screamed with fear, now faced with the Master ploughing after her. Upon catching her when she tried to flee, Grace struggled with him, trying to break free of his grip. But soon enough, the Master pulled Grace in for a kiss, possessing her once more.

Her eyes turned pure black once again, and she soon stopped struggling. After regaining control over Grace, he let go of her.

Backing off to admire his handy work, he glanced up at the Doctor. He smiled as he nodded towards him. "Take him down, bring him to me." said the Master confidently.

Grace departed without saying another word; she strolled up the staircase and over to the Doctor. Releasing him from his shackles, she then caught him as he fell, dragging him down the stairs towards the Master.

The Master stood before the still fully open Eye, waiting for Grace to bring the Doctor over. Once close enough, he helped Grace pick the Doctor up and place him on the side of the Eye of Harmony. The Doctor's eyes moved to look at the Master.

He was still in there, whatever was left of him, trapped inside a useless shell of a body, soon to die anyway without a life force to sustain it.

"Goodbye, old friend." The Master laughed, kicking the Doctor's body into the Eye, where it too was consumed by the Tardis, just as Lee had been not too long ago. Satisfied with his victory, the Master laughed victoriously, wandering over to the staff that had been removed from its socket on the corner of the eye.

He grasped it and waited for the Doctor's remains to be consumed by his own ship before placing the staff back in its socket on the Eye.

The Eye of Harmony then began to close, rumbling loudly as it slid shut. As the light from the Eye faded from view, the Master turned to leave the Cloister room, with Grace following silently behind him.

With a new body secured and more lives to use, he could now set out to cause untold chaos in the universe, now without the Doctor to stop him, anything was possible.