Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

Of course, her wishing to ignore the situation was no deterrent to Ren; she seemed to grow bored easily and, abandoning her seat to join the naked pair. Christina couldn't help but shiver as the Half's long fingers stroked up the bare skin of her back, to the nape of her neck; even the slight pressure exerted by the pads of her fingers told Christina of the amazing strength that Ren possessed. There was a control in the way she moved that the noblewoman recognized; the same kind of control it took to cut through a glass container without shattering it.

'Come on, milady...' She purred, voice predatory and low, those hard eyes creeping in at the edge of Christina's vision as she pulled away, taking care to keep the strap on in her mouth. When Ren was this close, any modicum of disobedience could be dangerous, 'You can do better than that. You can do deeper than that... Pretty girl like you, from a rich family... You gotta keep yourself entertained somehow. Now, Lorna's barely shivering, you need to give her something to shake over.'

Perversely, some small part of Christina's mind took Ren's words as a challenge, and before she could catch herself she had dipped her neck down almost all the way, the rubber tip of Lorna's high tech cock grazing the back of her throat. All of a sudden she gagged, as the reality of what she had done finally touched her conscious mind, and she pulled away, coughing.

Of course she had done that; she had never been able to resist a challenge, to the point where attempting to rise to one was almost reflexive. Ever since her father had piddled away the family fortune, and she had gone from being on top of the world to being just a rich girl without the rich, when everyone around her had thought her useless... well, she might have had nothing else, but a de Souza always had her pride. And that pride had, in time, given her the abilities to rise to any challenge...

Above her, Lorna's breathing was heavy and labored, her cheeks a deep red. That virulent, deep blush crept down the pale skin of her chest, heavy breasts swaying with each deep, steady breath. It was clear she was trying to hide her pleasure, keep her body from overrunning her senses, but there was no fighting the technology currently working on her nerves. Below her, Christina could see the Gamma girl's toes curling; there was no getting away from this. For all intents and purposes, the former Lady de Souza was now on her knees, sucking the cock of some anonymous soldier girl.

She could only hope that thing wasn't entirely anatomically correct, especially not when it came...

'No no, Chrissy baby...' Ren shook her head, voice set in an almost silken purr. 'I would have thought a high class woman like you would know a thing or two about pleasing someone. I mean, I know you got all broke and criminal, Sander made sure we did our research... but at some point you must have had the opportunity to practice some improper etiquette...'

Christina had been trying to focus her attentions in front of her; at least the strap on didn't judge or taunt her, if she really got steamed, she could use her teeth on the strap on. So she was unprepared when Ren's fingers wrapped tight through her hair, grip inexorable, compelling her downward. Her head dipped, mouth filled with more and more rubber dick until it hit the back of her throat once more, her chest heaving as she gagged.

The Half was far stronger than Christina, and though the brunette struggled, arms striking out at awkward angles, Ren weathered her glancing blows stoically. She appeared to enjoy Christina's coughing and struggling greatly, her muffled and desperate choking undercut by Ren's amused giggling. Seconds ticked by, and without the ability to breathe Christina began to panic; it wasn't a huge stretch to imagine that Ren might suffocate her like this.

'You're beginning to bore me,' Ren sighed, as she allowed Christina free finally, watching intently as her naked chest rose and fell with each deep breath. 'Which is something I'd never thought I'd say about watching someone... anyone suck dick. And if you bore me, you stop being the doer, and you start getting done unto. Let's see if the soldier knows how to give a better showing. After all, I am a superior officer...'

Those mismatched eyes swung upward, and Lorna had seen enough of Ren to know better than to allow herself to flinch away. The Half would take that as a sign of weakness, and more than that, she would make sure Lorna paid for showing it. Those eyes were expectant, but with pleasure still washing through her hips like sea foam following a wave, the Gamma girl simply couldn't think of what she was waiting for. After a moment of heavy silence in which, naked and strapped up to a sex toy, Lorna was quite unwilling to fill, Ren stood.

'Can I get a salute, private?' Ren glowered down at Lorna, fingers tapping an incessant rhythm on the opposite wrist. 'I figure that's a position you're comfortable with, soldier girl. Unless you don't want to, and then I start defaulting to positions I'm comfortable with. Now: Attention, private Bucket!'

The muscles in her legs twitched, her body reacting to the kind of commanding tone Ren had apparently perfected in her own military career. There was a harmonic to it, a special sound that all superior officers seemed to have; every instinct she had told her to salute. She still had to do it, of course, but luckily she caught herself before she leapt to attention too enthusiastically. When she rose to her feet, she did it with visible reluctance and irritation, all the time aware of the heft bob and sway of the false cock strapped between her legs.

She glared at Ren, full in the eyes, as she saluted, taking care never to look away. Generally the rule was to stare straight ahead... but this wasn't the Church. This was far from sacred, or ordained. And as much as Ren seemed to enjoy using her past to taunt her, Lorna wasn't about to give the Half the satisfaction of knowing she was getting to her. For whatever reason, this resistance only seemed to amuse Ren further.

'Ooh, I like that look...' She growled, stepping right into Lorna's personal space; the soldier knew better than to so much as break her salute, let alone step away. Still, she stiffened from her toes to her shoulders when she felt Ren's fingers slide around the shaft of her strap on, 'That look's always been a hell of a lot of fun to watch vanish...'

Ren didn't even have to look down; as she pumped her fingers up and down the rubber shaft, she knew exactly where to press, where to touch and where to hold it. This was her strap on, a part of her personal collection. Something she had brought with her from Uo; it was the cure to her occasional gender disconnect, it... made her feel better, more normal. As seemingly odd as that was to say.

And with time, she had come to understand the intricacies of the mechanisms; precisely where each of the artificial nerves lay, beneath the rubber sheathe. With practiced ease her fingers added just the right amount of pressure at all the right spots, each circuit of the stiff rubber in her hand causing Lorna to stiffen further, muscles tightening, skin flushing red. Ren's eyes stayed locked on Lorna's, watching her try to suppress the pleasure flooding her body. Of course, it was a meaningless struggle; as expensive as it had been, Ren had only been able to afford a bio-feedback strap on with limited sensations included.

In particular, this one could only interpret pleasure, not pain. Oh, there were certain specialist models for those of a more masochistic persuasion, and in an ideal universe Ren would have been able to afford one of those too, but she had worked with the resources at her disposal, and as a result she had a cock that could only respond with shuddering, moaning, happy good feelings. It wasn't exactly a terrible trade off.

The point was, what Lorna was feeling was inescapable; the technology had been designed to make the body quake and orgasm, and Ren knew from experience that it was very, very effective at that. She had had plenty of time with the thing, time enough to experiment, and figure out exactly what could be done to further enhance the experience; the fingers of her free hand encircled Lorna's nipple in service of that end. Finally, it was enough to make the Gamma native's resolve crack, and a shudder arced down her back, hard enough for Ren to feel.

She even gasped; Lorna had suspected ever since her first fight with Ren in the hallways of Trismestigius, but now she knew for sure that the Half's skin felt vastly different from the usual human variety. The silken, deeply sensual feel of Ren's flesh was a true shock, compared to the hardness she usually exhibited. Usually she could judge based on sight, guess what a Sontaran might feel like to the touch, or a Silurian's scales, but outwardly Ren looked human; her touch was almost like a superpower. Again, she trembled.

'Yeah, I thought that might make an impact,' Ren gave her a wink, fingers stroking and teasing, like silk with a pulse, making Lorna's pale pink nipple swell and harden under her touch. The contrast, between sensation delivered through her own nerves and pleasure delivered artificially was shocking, competing signals fogging her mind. She couldn't even pray...

She didn't trust herself to open her mouth and not moan...

'That's right, look at you. Good soldier, standing to attention even when you're about to get off, that's dedication,' Ren nodded approvingly, eyes trailing down the curvy, naked body before her. 'I bet you're wet as hell right now...'

There was a combination of artificial nerves along the shaft of the strap on, Ren had learned one fateful afternoon, that seemed to bypass all the receivers and limiters designed to keep things from becoming too real; removing those barriers had been quite a shock to her system. She shifted her grip, thumb pressing down onto the shaft as her fingers lined up with those specific pressure points, and made it quite a shock to Lorna's, too. Finally, she got the reaction she had been waiting for; the gasp from the brunette, her legs shaking, muscles tightening... and a telltale wetness between her legs.

'And here I thought I was supposed to be watching, here,' With a short hop, Ren was out of reach, the absence of her touch leaving Lorna feeling shamefully unsatisfied; merely a weakness of the body, she told herself. Nothing to do with what happens in her mind.

Wordlessly, using only gestures and sharp glares, the Half directed Christina up off her knees and toward the bed, draping her bodily over the sheets so her ass was on full display, pale skin almost luminous in the morning light. With a grin, and working almost like a puppeteer, she grasped Lorna by the hips and moved her too, placing her behind the prostrate noblewoman, the tip of her strap on prodding gently between her legs. Lorna looked to Ren uncomfortably, her proximity to the bent over brunette giving her unfortunate visions of their future.

'Now, soldier... I know you've been awful prim and proper in your life, but I know Sander's paid you a conjugal visit at least once, so you do know where this is going,' Ren said, low and soft in Lorna's ear. 'And I want you to do it rough. You're a soldier, you know how to punch things... just apply that logic to your hips...'

The slap that followed came out of nowhere, impacting with the soft, rounded flesh of Lorna's ass hard enough to make her jerk her hips forward, just to escape the pain of it. In a more convenient world, one that worked according to Ren's whims exclusively, the end result of this would have been the abrupt and total filling of Christina's open and vulnerable pussy with sensitized, artificial cock.

But since the universe wasn't built around what Ren found interesting, the sum total of her actions was a sudden yelp from Christina, as the misaimed strap on slapped against her upturned cunt, shaft hitting against her lips and clit, sending dissonant shivers of pain and, sickly, pleasure, sweeping up her hips. Desperate to hide it, even from herself, Christina looked over her shoulder, aware that breaking her position would be ill advised. Still, that didn't stop her from glaring at Lorna, deliberately avoiding looking to Ren.

'Oh, sorry Christina!' Lorna jumped back a few paces, bare feet slipping along the thick, plush carpet. She shot the noblewoman an apologetic look, though it only seemed to intensify Christina's irritation. The conversation was stifled before it had even really begun, as Ren tapped Lorna on the shoulder.

'You know, you keep making me wait, I'mma keep spanking you,' The Half grinned. 'I paid for a show, Gamma girl.'

Demonstratively, and with no small measure of lascivious joy, Ren's hand came down again, providing some loud, open palmed encouragement for Lorna to step forward and do the job she had been assigned properly this time. Below her, Christina gritted her teeth, grunting in a low voice as the folds of her cunt split around the thick rubber cock; Lorna's voice quickly joined hers, the solider gasping at the newfound feeling of being inside another woman.

'Think of it like exercise, if you really want to,' Another spank from Ren caused Lorna to reluctantly start moving, breath catching in her throat as she fucked the brunette currently bent over the bed. 'We both know us military types get a lot of that. And, well, we're expected to go hard and fast, there...'

As Lorna began to move, her prostrate partner turned her head, avoiding the soldier's apologetic looks entirely; she severed any kind of personal connection they might have had, any hope at shared suffering. Now isolated with the awkward truth of the situation, Lorna instead opted to focus on herself, moving slowly at first, to avoid stoking too brightly the building pleasure arcing through the shaft of the rubber cock she bore. It was harder than it seemed; every sensation, every clench of Christina's muscles, or drip of her juices down the shaft of the strap on was intensified, transmitted into Lorna with incredible fidelity. Though she tried to keep her breathing steady, Lorna found herself gasping, as Christina squirmed beneath her. She wondered if this was anything like what Sander had felt, the first time he had entered her.

Of course, even this was before Ren decided to participate...

It seemed that the pace Lorna had set up, while kinder for Christina, was not what their captor desired; without a word, she laid a heavy handed slap to the Gamma girl's pale ass, the blow strong enough to force the strap on into Christina to the hilt. Both captives cried out at the sudden sensation. The message was clear, and though unwilling, Lorna sped up her pace, just as Ren wanted. Christina grunted and gasped, her well toned body still no match for the kinds of forces Lorna's combat ready frame could produce; she found herself bouncing on the rubber cock with every thrust.

Christina closed her eyes as Ren opted to seat herself on the edge of her bed, right in the noblewoman's field of vision. This close, Christina could see in marked detail the scars arcing across her bare lower back, where her loose fitting shirt had hiked up and the careless woman had neglected to shift it back into place. Not wanting to acknowledge the presence of the Half, Christina opted to keep her eyes tightly shut, locking out everything that was happening to her, even as Lorna pounded her from behind.

Unbidden, she felt the frustration rise, teeth clenching as her legs shook with yet another deep, rough thrust. Ren had given the girl a task, of course... but did she have to be so rough about it?

She could hear the sounds of Lorna's labors becoming more heated, panting replacing the simple grunts that had characterized her initial thrusts. Whether the Gamma girl understood it or not, she was slipping deeper, staying longer each time. It must be so easy for her to lose herself to pleasure, given how much control she had. Christina wondered; exactly how much was Lorna enjoying herself at her expense?

Distantly, she could feel Lorna's muscles tighten, those thrusts speeding up further, only now without Ren's encouraging slaps, filling her again and again. Perhaps Ren's mere presence was enough of a compulsion to force the soldier's cooperation, but that was hardly the point; there was such a thing as restraint, as working with your common victim. But Lorna's thrusts were too rough, inexpert and punishingly deep, her body lost to the abandon of lust. And as she did, Christina got angrier.

Angry at Ren, for putting them both in this situation to begin with. Angry at Lorna, for causing her such discomfort... Angry at herself, for responding so readily...

The first time she moaned against her will, she heard Ren laugh beside her, a smug little giggle at her humiliation, and primed herself to suppress her audible pleasure in future, her hands balling into fists at her body's frustrating readiness to feel the pleasure in the first place.

But all her resoluteness came to naught; the next particularly deep, strangely angled stroke of Lorna's cock inside her tore another ragged, irritated moan from her throat, body spasming on the bed. She wanted so desperately to leap up from the bed, push Lorna away and head for the door... perhaps after taking a few violent shots at Ren beforehand. But she knew she would never get away, she knew that was just her baser instincts, her fear demanding that she flee; she had trained herself better than that.

Christina concentrated on her breathing, drawing in long, deep inhalations against the shuddering thrusts from behind, attempting to wrench her mind forcefully away from the blooming, hot pleasure spreading through her hips, attempting to climb her spine and bring her to dreaded climax.

It was going to happen, it was going to happen, Ren would be happy to watch until it did...

The sheer helplessness of her situation hit Christina all at once; though she wore no chains, she wasn't tied down, she had no will of her own here, or at least none that was worth anything. Even the Collar around her neck was unnecessary, when placed in the same room as an oppressor like Ren; again she was under the power of another... after years of avoiding capture by countless law enforcement agencies all over the world, she had ended up caught and caged, by a single person, who hadn't even been trying.

And with her helplessness came her orgasm, washing over her in shameful, powerful waves, rippling up her body and leaving her muscles tense and trembling in their wake. Her mouth opened in a formless, low and purring cry, pleasure burning out all thought in her mind, but the searing ecstasy and the ache of her muscles, clenching through the storm of climax. Behind her, she was dimly aware that Lorna had become still, providing a backing track of her own low, desperately quiet moans as she herself came, orgasm trailing Christina's.

'Look at you,' Ren's fingers pressed into Christina's hair, the sudden contact causing her to open her eyes, orgasm still pushing through her. The Half had moved in close, that alien red eye of hers sticking in the noblewoman's vision, cool and calculated even as her own body seemed to be melting down, 'You act all aloof, but you go off like a fuckin' rocket. You cumming there, Chrissie baby? I thought you weren't a fan of this! I'm actually starting to like you more... You know, Sander keeps bitching about our two new arrivals, how things are growing too fast... he'll probably let me keep you for myself, if I ask. Yeah, that sounds good...'

Though her eyes widened and her heart dropped into the pit of her stomach, Christina was hardly in a fit state to articulate the cold dread this suggestion produced in her. She was forced to weather her orgasm, shaking, moaning through it, as Lorna shared in the shameful pleasure, forced through her via the false cock she wore.

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers