Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You rang?' One of the personal screens flickered to life, displaying the strange orator from earlier. 'I'll admit to some interest in these three. What have you found?'

'I am never going to get used to having an A.I controlling our calls...' Grelle sighed. 'These girls are primo stuff, sir. Triple A rating, though the I.V system couldn't price them. They're time travellers.'

'Well, that's good news...' Onscreen, the stranger stroked his chin. 'Time period?'

'Amelia Pond and Sally Sparrow, twenty-first century,' Grelle pointed as he spoke. 'And Lorna Bucket, thirty sixth.'

'Interesting. Find out how they did it, and then put them up on the block as fresh units. No need to potentially contaminate them,' The stranger eyed Lorna for a moment. 'All except the young Miss Bucket. She proved rather violent when our hijackers retrieved her, so send her to the Caestus when you're done.'

'Got it,' Nico switched off the screen, before turning back to the girls, strapped down to their tables. 'Now comes the fun part.'

'Caestus?' Lorna tried hard not to sound nervous.

'Yeah, I do not envy you,' Grelle said, rolling his shoulders. 'Now, stay still, Lorna... It's time to administer the perv test.'

The Trine-form didn't wait for further questioning; instead, he pressed his palm to Lorna's forehead once more, tendrils of thought invading her mind. The soldier had taken her time in the Church's psychic training, struggled with the core concept, but in time she had got it, enough to register intent. The first time Grelle had gone diving into her psyche, he had been looking for general background information, things floating close to the surface of her; her name, age, birthplace. Things she would expect to see on a driver's license.

But this time, he went deeper, riffled through portions of her memory she didn't want him to see; memories of sex. Of course, Lorna didn't have many, and all of them concerned her kidnappers; she writhed uselessly in her bonds as Grelle unpacked each and every moment of her violation at their hands, one by one, and turned them over, examined them from every possible angle. She was forced to lay there and take every deep thrust, every phantom orgasm, everything that had been done to her since she had landed on Trismestigius.

And it left Grelle bored.

The green haired alien pulled away rather quickly, a look of dissatisfaction and near disappointment on his features; had he been looking forward to this?

'Lorna Bucket,' He said. 'Experience: limited.'

'That's a market all on its own,' Nico said, stretching. 'Especially now we're sending her to the Caestus. The specialists will come out in force for an inexperienced Gamma girl. You watch.'

'Oh, I know. Now, who's next?' Grelle pushed off with his foot, his chair wheeling down the line, all the way to Sally. 'Let's switch up the order a bit, eh Sally?'

Again he anchored himself physically to his captive, slipping under the surface of her consciousness like a hypodermic needle. Sally provided a greater wealth of experience, sweet memories, sour ones, flowing through her mind in a river, that Grelle could pick through at will.

He pored through her memories, slipped down to the deepest layer and made his way back up in reverse order; her first time, in her boyfriend's living room, all alone and awkward. Countless bouts of self exploration between that time and the next one. A drunken dalliance at a party with someone she had been too nervous to call the next day. The scent of sea salt and the taste of lemon on yet another boyfriend's tongue, the two of them ensconced in some secret place on the nearest beach.

Her first time with Lawrence, her blushing and gangly current paramour. Sander, in all his violent glory, making her feel things she knew she shouldn't...

'Sally Sparrow,' Grelle pulled away with a vague hint of distaste. 'Experience: painfully normal, with a few good bits toward the end. She's new at this, but as you said doc, there's always a market for fresh meat. Can't fathom why they'd want to go to all that trouble, but I guess I don't have to, in the end. Her time with her previous Master hints at potential, though.'

'So better than we expected, at least,' Said Nico. 'Some experience is superior to none, after all.'

'Depends on who you ask. Remember that guy who'd only take the purest of the pure? We weren't even allowed to touch them,' Grelle took off spinning, sending his chair in a crude orbit down toward Amy. 'Whatever happened to that guy?'

'Ended up selling him a bunch of stasis pods our salvage boys picked up from a Kroton attack site,' Nice grunted. 'Men and women, he didn't care which. Barely even wiped off the frost from the front of the cases, and he wheeled them away with a bunch of fucking robots. We made out like bandits, of course.'

'We always do,' Grelle nodded sagely. 'Alright, your turn, princess.'

His eyes widened as he took to Amy's mind, the wealth of sheer experience he found there worth the price of admission; each memory swirled with an attendant constellation of emotions and context, dark little connotations that Amy was all too aware of. Opening up just one was near impossible; each memory entangled with so many others, each of those in a binary state of Good or Bad... and several that flipped, alternating between the two.

One thing was for certain: this girl was confused.

Grelle pushed in deeper, found his goal; Amy watched the carousel of her memories in her mind's eye. The alien sifted through her more pleasant recollections in but a few moments, finding them not worth the trouble; Amy experienced her first time, through her first time with Rory- something that still gave her a little shiver- and into their last time together, in the TARDIS, with very little fanfare. It was when Grelle came upon her past with Sander that he paused, allowed himself to examine each in turn.

The alien's mental state flushed with approval, as though he had found what he had been seeking, and for all Amy knew he had; sex memories featuring submission, within a girl wearing a collar? Everything seemed to fit.

He found Sander first, he had to; the man loomed over all of Amy's Bad thoughts about sex, all her memories and, unfortunately, fantasies, were down to him. After all, even her time with Mara and Ren and all the others had been wrought by Sander Hackett, in the end. Amy shuddered, as all at once those memories resurfaced.

Her first time with him came first, the memories rising in chronological order; she remembered being strapped down to that table, felt every probing touch not just from Sander, but from Mara and Shimizu too. Being taken by his cock. Waking up in that cell... and the taste of him in her mouth.

From then, it all came rapidly; the Arclight system, Theros, Chroma city, Shangri-la and Nirvana, her rescue and eventual return to his clutches on that psychoactive beach. How odd, that she now found herself in a situation where she longed to return to Trismestigius, where at least the dangers were known.

'Amelia Pond,' This time, Grelle spoke even as he continued searching. As Amy relived her first time with Ren, he continued, 'Experience: interesting. This one's got some fun stuff for the highlight reel. Might even save some for later...'

'Yeah, I don't need to know about that,' Nico shook his head. 'Can we move on to the physiological tests already?'

'Aww, look at that. Was that enthusiasm?' Grelle grinned. 'That looked like genuine enthusiasm. Cute! You do your thing, I'll be over here...'

'Well, let's kill two birds with one stone,' The doctor said. 'I want to conduct these tests with a mind to the psychological ramifications, see if we can't build a little profile on their sexual reactions through the stress tests, so tell me Grelle: which do you think would react the best to humiliation?'

The alien's yellow eyes zeroed in almost immediately, 'Amy.'

The redhead's heart sank; was this the way this was going to go, now? She hadn't been able to fight against the Trine-form's mental prowess, had been forced to watch helplessly as he pulled apart her mind and made all those memories she had tried so hard to hide float to the surface. He knew everything she wanted nobody to know, and more, he knew more than Sander, now; the kinds of things he had drawn out of her had been buried for years...

'Care to make it interesting?' Nico arched an eyebrow, leading Grelle to follow suit.

'The usual bet?' Grelle craned his neck. 'You'll never win, you know. I feel good about this one.'

'You'd better, there's fifty monies in it for you if you win,' Nico tapped lightly at his keyboard, and between Amy's spread legs there was a series of clicks and the whirr of machinery. She looked down, and her heart sank.

A gleaming chrome cock had emerged from an alcove below the table, and was advancing steadily toward Amy's open and vulnerable nether regions. It only took a few moments for the tip of it to nudge aside her lips and slide, with inexorable slowness, inside her, making her thighs twitch and try to pull together; despite her best efforts, the stirrups remained locked, unyielding against her struggling.

'There's our physical stimuli,' Nico said. 'Let's go for our psychological, now... Sally, Lorna, Command: look at Amy.'

Resignedly, the girls at either side of Amy tilted their heads, apologetic eyes setting on her squirming, naked form, as the shaft between her legs pumped in and out with an almost absent air. All at once, a kind of invisible pressure settled upon Amy's skin, and she could see the contours of the future laid out before her; being watched altered the entire makeup of this violation.

'And a little more...' Nico said, backed by the sound of further typed inputs. The ceiling above the girls was adorned with multiple gently curving panels, and at Nico's words the ones above Amy rippled, flowed like water for a moment as their surfaces silvered, became reflective.

And just like that, Amy was trapped.

The machine started moving in earnest, driving into the redhead's open and spread pussy, filling her with metal that was oddly warm to the touch. It vibrated, pulsed in strange rhythms, but it hardly mattered; subconsciously Amy knew that being fucked like this would have been enough to make her react, even without the vibrations. It was the sense of being forced, that wound its way around her nerves, made her body acquiesce, play the traitor to the sensations that flooded her. Only this was so much worse, because she was trapped.

Everywhere Amy looked, there was that terrible pressure, the weight of... what, exactly? To the left of her was Sally, eyes wide and shining, watching. To her right, Lorna, with a more innocent gaze, a vague hint of moralizing hiding behind it. Both of them watched, as Amy succumbed, gasped, moaned and shuddered, trembled in her bonds as the machine fucked her. It filled her with itself, and all Amy could do was feel herself climb higher and higher, toward that same inevitable, forced peak she had climbed so many times before.

But looking up was the worst. The panels on the ceiling had become mirrors, perfect in clarity, and in them... there she was. Her naked body, splayed out and pale in the unforgiving lighting, bare breasts bobbing with her deep, shuddering breaths, legs spread out and taking whatever her captors saw fit to give her. The treachery of her flesh was rendered in incredible detail for her to see, and suddenly she knew exactly what was happening.

It was the weight of shame.

And it was a different kind of shame to what she had experienced before. This was humiliation with accountability; her friends could see her give in to the machinery working inside her. She could see it. Her Judas cunt was on full display, and not only these strangers, but the people she called her allies could see it enjoying this treatment.

Oh, Amy had been watched before, she knew; Sander had arrayed countless strangers before her as he used her in Shangri-La, and of course he and his crew had seen her do all kinds of things... but they were the enemy. They were the cause of her humiliation; Lorna and Sally were the women she had escaped with, her sisters in suffering. The forcible pleasure racing through Amy's body now was a betrayal of them as much as it was of her conscious mind, an admission that no matter how she struggled, there was some small part of her grinning as she came.

And she hated that.

Keeping her head straight was preferable to the sympathetic stares of Sally and Lorna, but the mirrors above forced Amy to confront the reality of just how easily she gave in to the lightest of stimulation. All it took was a sex toy and a couple of gears; she could see it in excruciating detail. The signs of her unbidden lust were so apparent, she could hardly imagine that the others in the room could miss them; her nipples were tight, a creeping red blush colouring her cheeks. When the fucking machine withdrew, it glistened in a cruelly obvious way, coated in a sticky layer of her wetness.

'We're all watching, you know,' Grelle's voice bloomed to life in Amy's mind, echoing in time with the throbbing rhythm of the machine. 'Look at you: weren't you brought here against your will? We all are. We're watching you give in, so very easily.'

Amy felt her blush only intensify, the Trine-form's voice filled with judgement and amusement. And yet, her flesh revelled in it, her skin aflame, pussy sopping wet and hungrily accepting of the machine's powerfully thrusting cock. The world had shrunk in, contracted down to the quivering of her flesh, the dripping heat of her pussy and its attendant invasive toy, and the stares of those around her. That pounding drumbeat of attention, of the only allies she currently had seeing her give in so easily... her toes curled.

And she hated herself for it.

Up above she saw herself writhe, saw her body overheat saw everything she was recede into a wanton body, moaning and rolling her hips into the inexorable machine that was, she reminded herself, abusing her. The reality of it, stark and right in front of her, slammed into Amy over and over; always a new surprise, no matter how many times she saw it.

When her orgasm hit, it was a sudden shock, a hammer blow to her nerves, her back arching off the table, muscles tightening uncomfortably. She couldn't help but cry out, a full stop on the end of her humiliation, long and shuddering, trailing off into embarrassed silence. Amy shrank into the table, uselessly trying to hide herself away, and yet the machine kept moving, making her grit her teeth.

'And, winner,' Grelle grinned, spinning his chair around to face Nico.

'Yeah, yeah,' Nico sighed. 'Money in your account by tonight. But the question is, how far can we push this?'

Grelle turned back, 'What do you think, girls? Will the machine make Amy cum again? Don't stay quiet, or I'll just use the Collar.'

'Yes,' Sally's voice shook when she spoke, but the fact was, she had spoken without being Commanded, and she had agreed far too quickly for Amy's liking. Her assent dropped like an anvil to the pit of Amy's stomach; there was no getting around it now. Sally at least, understood the scale of her body's inbuilt treachery.

And despite it all, with the machine still working inside her, she still couldn't stop herself from responding.

Her friends watched as the robotic cock worked her to three more orgasms, each one a higher peak than the last. By the end of the ordeal she was sobbing, tears rolling down flushed hot cheeks, awash in her shame and truly wishing she could just disappear. There was no coming back from this; what must Sally and Lorna think of her now?

Amy lay helpless in her bonds, panting in deep, heavy breaths, pale skin shiny with sweat and trembling with the tension of overworked muscles. When she looked to either side, she saw the soft, gentle pity of her companions, the inescapable damage of being the star of the little fuck show she had just put on.

How long until that pity turned to something else?

'I'd say that's a pretty comprehensive testament to my telepathy, eh Nico?' Grelle showed yet more teeth, looking more than a little flustered himself. While Nico had maintained a cool and professional demeanour for the entirety of his "test," Grelle had done quite the opposite, showing an inordinate amount of interest in Amy's writhing, moaning predicament. Though an alien, and of seemingly the same species as the normally cool and collected Lysithea, he had certainly proven himself to be a male of the red blooded variety.

'Yes yes, you're wonderful, we get it,' Nico rolled his eyes. 'You were hired for that ability, after all. So, Pond has kink, time active and sexual slavery... nice broad marketing appeal, there. Anything we can get off the other two?'

'Sparrow might get some attraction from the historian crowd... I mean, both her and Pond are twenty-first century old Earth, it would just be a waste to sell Amy to them,' Grelle said, thinking. 'As for Lorna, well... Gamma girl. After her time in the Caestus the Ashlanders might be interested in her. You know how they are around the Foresters.'

The last sentence seemed to put the fear of god into Lorna; the mention of "Ashlanders" in particular sparked her recognition, driving her to near frenzy in her attempts to escape the cuffs that held her to the table. Her eyes were wide, darting around for help and finding none.

'No!' She yelled. 'No, you can't!'

'Command: silence and stillness, please,' Nico snapped, as Lorna lapsed into silence, eyes still displaying the depths of her fear. 'This day has been long enough without your noise.'

The soldier merely whimpered, as the Collar enforced compliance on a body clearly unwilling to give in. Even so, her fear remained evident in her eyes, and the low level tenseness lingering in her muscles.

'Grelle, I can handle the other two from here, unless you've got something more you're keeping from the scanners,' Nico said. 'Why not take the redhead to be logged, and then down to containment? You know the drill.'

'I really do,' Grelle nodded solemnly. 'Alright Red, sit still while I untie you. I mean, you can fight if you want, I've got no problem leaving you on this thing for another three or four rounds.'

Amy simply closed her eyes and allowed it to happen, rising up from the table with considerable distaste once she had been freed. Without another word- and still debating over whether she even wanted to say anything to her friends- she was led from the examination room, still regrettably naked and more alone than ever.

She didn't even have time to look back, though she couldn't decide whether that was a good or a bad thing.

The hallways of the place Amy had ended up in seemed even more desolate and threatening now that she was alone; Grelle led her through several, past more strange eyes than she cared to count. After a brief stop at yet another console, where she was finally entered into the system and awarded a disturbingly high sale price in some kind of preview catalogue, Amy was eventually deposited in what could only have been a cell; the lack of windows was a crucial hint. Grelle gave her a gentle push, guiding her in before slipping in behind her and closing the door.

There was something unsettling in that; Amy had been in plenty of cells in the last few days, and whenever someone had followed her in, it had always ended... interestingly. There was a clouded look in Grelle's eyes, a kind of lingering interest as he strolled into the centre of the room, eyes sweeping Amy from head to toe and back again.

'Get on your knees,' The Trine-form's voice was a dead thud to Amy's mind, and though he didn't use the command word to enforce his will on her, she found herself sinking to the floor, resignation spreading through her like black ink through water. What was the point in fighting now?