Doctor Who Punishing Pond

Story Info
The Doctor teaches Amy Pond a lesson neither will forget.
9.3k words
4.52
10.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

The doors to the TARDIS fling open and laughing wildly Amy Pond runs inside the little blue box stopping to rest on a rail holding her aching side. The Doctor runs in next, breathing hard slamming the TARDIS doors shut as he gets in. Running up to the console the vastly clever Doctor now starts bashing and flicking controls with his fingers bringing the TARDIS to life. Amy watches him run around his circular console with a big smile on her face at the look of pure concentration on his. Flicking his long brown hair from his eyes and twanging his braces back into his chest the Doctor pulls a lever up and the TARDIS swings violently to the left and the noise of time and space whirls through the bigger on the inside spaceship as once again it disappears and sets off. Only now does the Doctor swing his head round and stare at his red headed companion. Amy is still smiling until she can see the look of anger painted across the Doctor's face and this makes her frown.

"What?" She asks in her brisk Scottish accent.

"You insulted an entire race of people back there, made fun of their myths right to all their faces on their biggest festival of the year," The Doctor says trying to control his anger, eyes still burning a hole though Amy.

"Yeah so it doesn't matter, does it? They are just aliens aren't they," Amy says, deeply uninterested rubbing her hands across the TARDIS console.

"Well I have never met such a narrow minded, stupid little ape in my years in time and space," The Doctor rages slipping his jacket off pacing around looking incensed.

"Hey, hey that's not very nice," Amy pouts but this just sets the Doctor off even more pacing around the TARDIS circular console running his hands maniacally though his long hair.

"I've half a mind Amelia Pond to take you and dump you right back where I found you," The Doctor says, punching buttons on the control making the whole ship shake violently to one side.

Holding onto the console Amy looks up in rage, "You can't take me back I've waited my whole life to be here you promised," Amy says reminding the Doctor of the promise he made back when she was 9 on her front lawn that he would be right back.

"Times change," The Doctor says in an unusually evil tone as the TARDIS swings left again and both have to hang on for their lives.

"You can't insult anything, you can't view things as inferior to yourself and most of all you can't pick on someone for their ears," The Doctor says his mind swinging back to all of Amy's jokes about Dyrons having 18 small blue ears on the side of their heads.

The TARDIS rocks to the side again and Amy loses grip on the console and slams down hard onto the floor. When she looks up she sees the Doctor, the big old cuddly imaginary friend whose eyes are burning with rage and Amy for the first time understands why so many races and creatures fear this skinny little man.

"I'm sorry I was wrong," Amy says in a low voice as the Doctor stands over her looking enraged.

"No sorry Amelia I was wrong you're not cut out for space travel I'm taking you home," The Doctor says with almost a touch of sadness in his voice as he turns poking at all the funny little buttons on the console.

Angry builds up inside Amy again as she pulls herself to her feet and gets right in the Doctor's face staring him down as she starts yelling, "Oh yeah well you're wrong I'm not sorry you have no right to tell me how to act you're not my father."

The Doctor stands back as the fiery redhead screams remembering to make a mental note about her father then turning to the problem in hand, "Well I might not be but your attitude stinks you need teaching, you need to learn Pond or all this is for nothing."

He sets off walking round the console but Amy follows him like a bratty kid carrying on the argument, "I need teaching about what? you can do nothing to help me, four shrinks my aunt sent me too none of them worked face it oh great and powerful Doctor," She says in a sing-song sarcastic voice, "I am broken, I need discipline, punishment and there is nothing you can do to give me that."

"Face it Doctor you can't save me I'll be this insulting angry little girl forever," Amy says a little sad understanding what she has done and how her actions upset her Doctor.

Wheeling round the Doctor has a flashback to Earth and the long years spent stuck in exile on the planet, the things he learnt about humans he would be the first to admit his education on Earth things isn't foolproof but maybe he knew enough to fix Amelia.

"Ok then Pond," He says, "You want to be punished yet learn a valuable lesson?" The Doctor asks getting a nod from Amy.

He smiles finally in a small crack in his mind he finds the information he was looking for, those videos and magazines the Brigadier had on disciplining Earth girls is just perfect to be used on Amy and sort her out. The number of women the Doctor saw being punished by the Brigadier and how well-mannered and happy they all were to take the punishment.

"Ok Amy I know just what to do," The Doctor says grinning grabbing Amy by the wrist and Amy follows him wondering what the hell aliens do to discipline people.

The Doctor leads Amy over to the leather seat on one side of the control room and sits down on it but as Amy moves to sit on the side he stops her and points to his lap.

"What, you want me to sit on your lap like Santa Claus?" Amy asks, a little confused.

"No," the Doctor says exasperated, "You lie on my lap like this," he pulls her down bending young Miss Pond over his seated knees sticking her ass in the air.

"Hey what the hell Doctor what are you doing?" Amy says as she is bent over with her ass in the air and she can't think the Doctor is going to do what she thinks he is going to do.

"Punishing you," The Doctor says with a little grin on his face as he stares at his assistant's ass in just a jean skirt and black tights, "And Miss Pond these short miniskirts mean you have almost been begging for punishment since day one."

"No, no Doctor don't," Amy starts to shake, wondering how he could know about her spanking fetish and how maybe her struggles to break free are nothing but an early sign of how horny she is and how much she needs a good spanking.

The Doctor slaps his hand down on the small of Amy's back pinning the rocking red head down keeping her trapped over his knees and in his mind this is far easier and far more erotic than he remembers from all those years ago. He never noticed how sexy Amy's ass was before, he had wondered why monsters would always creep up on Amy from behind and now he has his answer. Amy moves and shakes around trying to break free but her struggling is doing nothing but arousing the young looking Doctor who feels the blood pumping inside his cock for the first time since his last sexy blowjob with Rose. Rolling around Amy tries to break away thinking the Doctor can't do this to her. She loves a good spanking, Amy has spent so much of her life being naughty and bad. The first lover that spanked her made the redhead scream and cum louder than she ever had in her life. In her role plays with her future husband Rory, he always plays the brave Roman spanking the naughty Pompeii slut then fucking her all night as a dirty slave girl. The Doctor has unknowingly tapped into her best and hottest fantasy and Amy is already finding it tough not to be a little sexually attractive to the young Doctor. He now has her in a most vulnerable position and already Amy can feel her juices building inside her panties as she begs the Doctor not to do this.

"Please Doctor I'm sorry I'll be good please don't spank me this is wrong, so, so wrong don't do this please," Amy begs as she wiggles pointlessly on his lap trying to escape, not wanting to be exposed as a horny pro spanking girl.

"Nonsense Pond this is for your own good," The Doctor says quite proud that he already has Amy repenting for her mistake and he hasn't even done anything yet, Sometimes he thinks humans know a lot more than they let on.

Raising his hand the Doctor happily slaps it down across Amy's ass feeling the rough texture of her jean skirt then the loud smack of hand hitting flesh. Amy yells out loud cheering the Doctor even more as that is the sound he knows follows this very human action called spanking. Letting her head drop Amy begs a little silent prayer to herself that she doesn't let on one of her kinky secrets to the Doctor. After the second hard hand spank however Amy already knows she is struggling purely as the Doctor slaps her ass with the perfect force that she demands from her bad girl spanking. The third spank has Amy grinding and sliding across the Doctor's black pants biting on her own lip to keep from moaning out loud and the Doctor is not helping.

"Come on Pond, enjoy your punishment because I don't know about you but it feels damn good to me," The Doctor says with a massive grin on his face as his cock starts to twitch in his pants.

His new regenerated body is still a virgin despite himself having had sex countless times over time and space and each time in a new body felt different and fun. Each time he finds he has different fetishes, different techniques, one of the rare perks of being a Time Lord was the chance to enjoy different kinds of sex countless times in any time period in space. The funny thing about a Time Lord mid to late 20 regenerations is the amount of kinky sex and vast amounts of it they employ though their lives. In the study room known on Gallifrey as the arc of unspeakable acts [known to most Time Lords as the room in which sex of all the universe was studied] many found that Time Lords in their mid to late 20 regenerations had more wilder fantasies than early ones. The Doctor has always felt an act of self control with his own fantasies, adding to that the vast amount of Earth girls he favours have less sexual drive like other beings. As he spanks Amy's asscheek again the Doctor can't help but think back on his many human conquests and wondering to himself why he never put them over his knee like this as it's so much fun.

"OWWWW OHHHHHH DOCTOR," Amy finally gives in, moaning loudly only for the Doctor to laugh.

"That's it Amy enjoy it, it's only a little punishment it can't do anything to you," He says blissfully unaware his young assistant's panties are starting to become damp with her own juices.

He can only feel his own growing hardness in his pants and the small amount of sweat growing on his forehead. Normally the Doctor would be deeply, morally bothered by gaining pleasure from punishment but it seems Amy isn't in too much pain allowing him to relax and enjoy the fact that the human race came up with such a nice pain free punishment for young girls. He spanks Amy's ass again pushing her forward and getting an even deeper moan from the pale red head that the Doctor clearly knows is a moan of sexual pleasure. He knows the loud groaning is a good sign and spanks a still struggling Amy again and is rewarded with another loud groan of joy.

"Are you enjoying this Pond?" The Doctor teases remembering the verbal abuse is just as important in this ritual as the pain delivered.

"Fuck you Doctor, stop fucking spanking me this is so humiliating let go and get off me you little shit fucking stop it," Amy screams with lust, her quick fire volley of swear words echoes around the TARDIS.

Even the Doctor is shocked for a second at the dirty language coming from Amy's mouth but soon he breaks into a smile, "Ok Pond have it your way you clearly need a bit more discipline."

"Noooo," Amy moans, knowing another dose of spanking will finally expose her true feelings about being a slut hanging over the Doctor's lap.

She kicks and screams some more in pure desperation but the Doctor holds her tight and the only thing Amy achieves with all her fighting is that her left shoe has slipped off her foot. The Doctor grabs the bottom of Pond's mini skirt and starts pulling it up leading to more screams from Amy as her nylon covered ass slides into view.

"Well Amelia, are you sure you don't need extra punishment as I see these panties are very, very slutty," The Doctor says enjoying the power he has over young Pond pointing out her sexy panties.

Amy's pale face flushes with embarrassment as the Doctor is staring at her bent over bare ass cheeks with just a tiny white thong flossing though the middle. Her thick black tights cover her bare skin but still not enough to feel the Doctor's eyes burning though them then his hand on her thinly covered tights makes her shiver with lust. Amy's mind is already flowing to deep dark fantasies, fantasies she has always had about the Doctor as barely a night would pass without Amy grabbing a vibrator fucking herself and moaning out the Doctor's name. Now she is trapped in the magic blue box with her biggest fantasy doing her most enjoyed fetish and from the lump she can feel pressed against her belly he is enjoying this as much as she is.

"Learned your lesson yet Amy?" The Doctor asks with his hand rubbing Amy's tight covered leg not knowing the tough choice the sexy redhead has to make.

If she carries on being spanked she knows what it does to her and what it turns her into, She knows she won't be able to stop with the Doctor and from the feel of his hard cock against her belly he isn't going to get any morals and stop either. She wants to think of her husband to be but all that reminds her of is the sex games they play and how much slutty fun they planned to have on their honeymoon and that just makes Amy's pussy leak out more juices onto her already damp thong.

"No I'm still a bad little girl," Amy says barely above a whisper as her panties moisten up a little more.

The Doctor grins tucking Amy's skirt up into her own waistband wrapping it up leaving Amy's heart shaped ass in just a thong and black tights exposed. Spanking her ass hard, he watches her cheek wobble and to his surprise finding that it's even more erotic than a skirt spanking. Already thoughts of spanking Amy's near bare buns is making the Doctor grow even harder. He wonders just for a second if he really should be enjoying Amy's punishment in this way until the young red head lets out a powerful moan that makes the Doctor feel that she loves her discipline.

"MMMMMM such a bad girl Amy, you're a bad, bad naughty little girl," The Doctor says punctuating her words with a hard spank to Amy's bent up ass.

Amy moans fighting the tidal wave of emotion running through her body as the Doctor is giving her ass a punishing spanking. Something is so hot about the Doctor doing it, a young, attractive man with an old man's mind in control of her body, vulnerable and exposed. Amy is chewing on her lip through the cries of pain trying to stop herself from admitting her growing lust for this spanking. Her ass is starting to get sore and that sweet burning sensation from the skin starts to become more visible in her mind. She wonders if the Doctor can feel the heat though her patterned black tights. Her face is glowing red, a warm flush from being bent over at this angle and her cute ass disciplined. The Doctor is using both hands making sure to evenly slap Amy's ass cheeks as the stinging pain becomes more uncomfortable for her. Poor Amy Pond could never understand why she loved this kind of pain and why she wanted a hard spanking session that would leave her feeling the effects for days afterwards.

The pain, that raw stinging pain something to remind her of the spanking every time she sat down or wearing a pair of extra tight jean shorts. Her firm round ass cheeks barely protected by her thong underwear and tights is starting to hurt and the struggle is going out of Amy. The Doctor is happy because he thinks Amy is accepting her punishment and hopefully it will make her a more respectable companion. For Amy, her lack of her fight is her giving up feeling guilty about Rory or feeling bad about the Doctor doing just what she wants, she decides to go with the flow and no longer hold back.

"OHHHHH FUCK YEAH DOCTOR SPANK ME I'M SUCH A NAUGHTY GIRL," Amy screams her full Scottish accent shining though.

The Doctor is a little taken aback by Amy's shouts and now the feeling of the pale redhead grinding into his crotch suddenly the problem dawns on him.

"Amy," the Doctor says sounding a little unsure for the first time, "Have you learnt your lesson?"

Shaking her head Amy purrs, "No Doctor I'm such a bad, bad girl I need to really be punished."

"It's ok Amy if you have had enough," he says and for the first time since the spanking started Amy looks round.

"No Doctor you're right I need this, I need you spank my ass Doctor, spank my tight slutty ass teach me a lesson please," Amy begs and her soft sexy voice effects the Doctor making his cock twitch.

He can't think of a good reason not to keep spanking Amy's sexy ass, his mind in a fog full of sexual pleasure he hasn't felt in this body. This spanking thing is far more erotic than he ever though and feeling Amy Pond grind and twist in his lap is stimulating his cock. Feeling her tight body against his is very hot and the Doctor starts to sweat as he stares at Amy's ass. She is slowly moving her ass around his lap making sure it is his main focus and the Doctor can't help but raise his hand again looking to spank her. His hand swings at full speed spanking the bottom of Amy's ass cheek making her whole ass flesh wobble. The loud noise echoes through the TARDIS as the Doctor lifts his arm up and spanks the very bottom part of her other ass cheek.

This time the shot is so loud Amy can no longer hold back," MMMMMMMM OHHHHH SWEET FUCK THAT'S SO GOOD," she moans.

The Doctor stops looking down at Amy's pleasure filled face and quickly he joins up the dots.

Grabbing Amy he tries to push her off his lap, "Amy get off this isn't right you're getting pleasure out of it.

Raising her eyebrow Amy holds her ground almost dead weight for the Doctor to push, "Sorry have you only just noticed this gets me off?"

"Yes but wait why does it even get you off? I thought it was discipline," the Doctor says confused, forgetting his task of pushing Amy off his lap.

"Oh where have you been? It's not been discipline for years anyway I like the feeling, I love a strong powerful man showing me what's what giving me a little pain for a whole heap of pleasure," Amy says seductively licking her lips.

The Doctor panics again trying to stand up and throw Amy off, "No Amy this is wrong I shouldn't be, I'm too old, this can't, isn't meant to give you pleasure," he yells

"Oh yeah cause it in no way affected you," Amy laughs, falling off his lap landing on her knees right in front of the Doctor so she reaches her hand down and squeezes the Time Lord's hard cock.

Groaning loudly the Doctor sinks back down into the chair as Amy's soft hand massages his cock through his pants.

"I'm such a bad, bad girl I need a good hard spanking," Amy purrs with one hand rubbing the Doctor's cock while her other hand rubs her own wet crotch.

"Come on Doctor, I can feel you want to, don't fight it," Amy begs, crawling further between the Doctor's legs.

The young looking Time Lord moans loudly as Amy's hand works his hard cock making him painfully stiff inside his tight pants.

"Spank my naughty ass, teach me a hot hard lesson you big bad alien mmmmm Amy needs a good butt spanking," Amy purrs her sexy voice affecting the Doctor even more.

He is pushing his hips up, grinding his cock upwards into Amy's hand. The Doctor's moans echo around the TARDIS and suddenly Amy moves her hand off the Doctor's crotch.

"Awwww why did you stop Amelia?" He moans looking down at her.

Amy has a sexy grin on her face resting on her knees, "But Doctor we can't do this like you said you can't be getting pleasure out of this."

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers