Doctor Who Punishing Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has a sexy teasing look on her pretty face and the Doctor feels a bit of lustful rage running though his body. Readjusting his hard cock in his pants the Doctor throws a hand out and grabs Pond by her long red hair. Amy moans as his hands tug on her hair pulling Pond from her knees and back up onto his lap. She is bent over and her firm ass is stuck in the air again. Before Amy can say a word the Doctor spanks her ass hard again. He starts spanking her at a firm pace making Amy grunt and moan with each slap of her firm butt cheeks. The Doctor can feel his stiff bulge pressing against Amy's mid-section while Amy's moans are getting louder and louder as he roughly spanks her ass hard. Short sharp spanks all in rhythm are whacking her hot ass hard making sure to give Amy's booty more stinging pain. Amy dangling over his thighs has never felt so hot and so helpless with the Doctor pinning her over her lap and abusing her round ass. She is really getting into this punishment now knowing there is no secret between her and the Doctor as he knows how much his spanking is turning her on. Her tiny white thong is getting soaked with her own juices and her loud moans hang in the air keeping the Doctor as horny as her. The Doctor calms down grinning at Amy's moans and any guilty feelings he had have blown away because he knows he needs this almost as much as Amy.

"Have you had enough Amy?" the Doctor questions stopping the spanking just rubbing his hands over her burning cheeks, "Are you sorry for all you have done?"

Amy moans hearing his hard dominating tone, which was new as Rory could never do the sexy taunting and the fact the Doctor can makes this spanking session even hotter.

"No Doctor I've not learnt my lesson I think I need an even harder spanking," Amy says her eyes closed and her entire body shaking slightly with sexual pleasure.

The Doctor allows himself a little grin as he has never met an Earth girl with the deep sexual fetish that Amy Pond has. He grabs her folded up mini skirt and unbuttons it allowing him to yank it down her long legs. Amy kicks it off her feet and the slow tension of being stripped is always one of her favourite parts of a spanking session. She loves to be fully dressed then the man spanking her to carefully peel off her clothing leaving her naked on his big strong lap. Her other shoe has fallen off and now the Doctor's hand slowly moves up her leg across her ass and then under her shirt onto her back. Grabbing her dark red shirt the Doctor starts pulling her shirt up and Amy moans softly with delight as he is exposing more and more of her pale flesh. Peeling her shirt up the Doctor reveals his assistant's lacy pink bra and surprisingly even to the Doctor the pink bra makes him moan lustily.

"MMMMM someone likes a bit of lace," Amy giggles having felt the Doctor's hard cock twitch against her now bare stomach.

Flustered and unsure what to say, the Doctor finishes pulling Pond's shirt up off her head. He gives her bottom another swat making Amy moan happily again pushing against his lap. She wiggles her tight clad bottom again teasing the rock hard Doctor who swats her tight ass again. Amy squeals with delight, this is better than any fantasy she ever had about the raggedy Doctor and it also feels like one of the best spankings she has ever had.

Her ass is burning with pain, "MMMMM spank me Doctor please I need a hard, hard spanking," She groans.

The Doctor slaps her ass again making Amy purr but it isn't enough she wants more.

"Harder more please Doctor more, my tights take my fucking tights off I wanna feel that hand on my bare ass," Amy begs bucking her hips up and down wiggling her ass in full view of the Doctor.

Leaning over the Doctor grabs the middle of Amy's tights and with one pull rips them apart. Amy groans as the ripping sound fills the TARDIS and the loud sound makes Amy's pussy wetter. He pulls and rips her tights apart exposing her thong clad ass with her ass cheeks glowing red. The Doctor keeps ripping at the tights making the hole bigger as Amy wiggles across his lap loving the rough brutal tearing of her clothes. She makes a note to remember the fun feeling of her clothes being ripped off as the Doctor pulls at the legs of the tights. More of Amy's pale skin is exposed as the Doctor destroys the leg section of her tights showing off the red head's perfect pins.

"You have such sexy legs," The Doctor moans, leaning down and giving Amy's calf a soft kiss, making her giggle.

Amy's pretty patterned tights are ripped to shreds finally he pulls apart the waistband and drops the torn tights to the floor. Amy looks round to see her ruined clothing on the floor, her tights ripped to bits and never to be worn again.

"You owe me a pair of tights Doctor," Amy teases and as they both know their roles in this sex game the Doctor doesn't miss a bit delivering a hard spank to her bare cheek.

Amy screams in pain as her red tanned ass cheek is hit bare for the first time. Her pretty ass is only covered with a tiny white thong offering her cheeks no protection. The Doctor pulls his sleeves up and starts spanking Amy's ass hard and unmercifully. One hand holds Amy's bare lower back as he starts swatting her ass hard drilling the underwear clad brat. He laughs at her loud shots of pain mixed in with some lustful moans and for the first time the Doctor can see the damage his hand is causing Amy's bottom. He watches in awe as her pale skin slowly turns bright red and he can feel the warm burning skin glow.

"This is for your own good Pond," The Doctor says pompously spanking both of Amy's ass cheeks turning them a better shade of red.

Amy hangs over the Doctor's knees rocking around and screaming as the Doctor is really holding nothing back. Just in her underwear being spanked by an older man yet a young and pretty looking one, Amy's head is exploding with the number of fetishes being covered. She loves this so much; her pussy is almost drowning her thong panties in juices. Her mix of moans and screams of pain are getting louder and louder as her butt cheeks are being ruined by the Doctor's palm. The Doctor is controlling and spanking her better than any man she has ever met as he slaps her cheeks making sure every inch of her tight booty is taking some shots. Her whole ass is starting to glow bright red making her wet to the point that even the Doctor can smell the young redhead's arousal. He gives her a few more hard swats leaving her booty burning then he relaxes resting his hand rubbing her cheeks. Amy moans softly as the Doctor rubs her well spanked cheeks feeling the heat coming off her ass. With her legs spread a little the Doctor can see Amy's soaking wet thong, her pussy lips almost see through from all the dampness on the crotch of her thong.

Adding the tempting peak to the sexy smell is making the already stiff Doctor grunt in arousal. Reaching a hand down the Doctor slides his hand between her legs and touches Amy's pussy for the first time. Amy's head tilts back, eyes closed and she moans in pleasure as his soft hand pushes against her dripping wet cunt. It's the first time her pussy has been touched since this sexy spanking started and the first feeling of the Doctor's palm on her pussy nearly brings Amy to orgasm. Slowly the Doctor's fingers rub across Amy's pussy lips making the redhead bent over his lap nearly shake with pleasure as her pussy is now being touched and rubbed. Bent over she is very exposed and now the Doctor is carefully rubbing her wet cunt makes Amy moan with pleasure grinding harder into his lap.

"SHIT OH SHIT DOCTOR, DOCTOR OH GOD DOCTOR," Amy cries almost whimpering with pleasure as the Doctor's fingers touch her wet pussy lips.

The Doctor laughs hearing Amy's deep throaty groans as his index finger traces around her pussy lips. Amy's pussy is practically out in the open as the crotch of her panties is soaked clean though. Pressing his finger right against the entrance to her pussy bringing a groan from Amy then the Doctor moves his other hand up and spanks Amy's ass hard. The poor red head is in bits as the Doctor is doing things to her that her fantasies never considered. The way he rubbed her pussy so softly then spanking her ass hard has Amy running through the whole range of emotions from pain to pleasure.

"Please Doctor, make me cum," Amy says, her voice breaking becoming even more high pitched.

"Is that what you want Amy, do you want to cum is that what you need?" The Doctor teases hand between Amy's long legs again.

"Ohhh yes Doctor I need it so badly, tease my pussy make me cum," Amy begs eyes closed just enjoying the feeling of the Doctor's hand on her wet pussy.

The Doctor laughs pressing his palm against Amy's soaking wet panties then pulls his hand back slapping her ass hard again. Amy howls with the sudden twist of pleasure to pain with the Doctor's wet palm giving her ass a few hard shots then moves his hand back down rubbing her pussy. He is amazed he can control a human in this way; it feels amazing having someone as young and sexy as Amy pleading and begging on his lap. The more he denies and teases her, the hotter she gets and the more she needs to cum.

"You're still an awfully naughty girl Amy, I've not forgotten what a bad girl you were on that last planet, maybe a bit more discipline is needed," He says another hard spank to her ass.

Amy is in near tears as her young body is a battleground for so many conflicting and powerful emotions. The Doctor's hands are playing her body like a grand piano knowing just where to touch and what to do to leave the redhead on the edge of sanity. Amy has never felt so vulnerable, so out of control and loves every second so much.

"Please Doctor I'll never do it again, never ever I'll be the best I'll do everything you say please let me cum," Amy pleads in a soft little girly voice still hanging on the brink of orgasm.

"No," The Doctor says simply raising his hand giving her ass three spanks then shockingly spanks her right between her legs.

Of all the pleasures Amy Pond knew nothing was sweeter than her first pussy spank. Feeling the Doctor's powerful hand slap her cunt is the perfect blend of pain and pleasure she didn't even know she was looking for. Her groan is almost primal and it even surprised the Doctor as Amy rocks on his lap, groaning and shaking. Her pussy tingles for seconds after that slap and Amy's mind blanks to all things but the desire to cum. She is hopelessly grinding herself against the Doctor's lap looking for any kind of stimulation to finally make her cum. The Doctor sees this and roughly grabs her round her waist stopping her.

"Naughty Amelia no cumming until I say so, this is of course what you wanted isn't it a good hard spanking?" The Doctor says taunting her.

Amy wails as he spanks her ass again, turning the red bruises on her cheeks larger and brighter. She groans as her body rides wave after wave of mass emotion as her pussy leaks out more juices utterly ruining her thong. The Doctor conducts Amy's rocking and grinding body perfectly, spanking her ass a few times then rubbing her pussy lips. He keeps her on the edge in a measure of control that surprises even him as Amy is left purring as she's bent over his lap. Another couple of hard pussy spanks leaves the red head almost speaking in tongue and clawing at the Doctor's leg and chair pleading with him.

"Please Doctor oh god pleasure so much pleasure, let me cum I need to cum Doctor you have denied me for hours," Amy begs her whole body on fire, "Please let me cum."

Rubbing her red raw ass the Doctor thinks for a second then fires three hard spanks at Amy's deeply red butt, "Not yet Pond," he whispers.

Grabbing the tiny waistband of her thong the Doctor doesn't tease and simply yanks it down. Amy gasps as the Doctor strips off her panties and gets his first view at her bare pussy. The Doctor stares at Amy's pussy for only the second time after catching a shot of her in the shower when checking the TARDIS internal cameras. Her bare ass is exposed too and the Doctor takes great pleasure running his hand across her bare and well spanked cheeks. With her well soaked thong now lying on the TARDIS floor as Amy moans with the Doctor's hand now rubs down from her ass between her legs. Crying with joy Amy spreads her legs as wide as she can over his lap allowing him more access to her wet pussy. He can't resist sliding a finger into her warm wet hole bringing a deep groan from Amy. Her moans are deeper and sexier as she grinds across his lap with the Doctor's finger slowly teasing her. Amy's eyes are shut tight as the Doctor adds a second finger into her wet cunt slowly pushing in and out of her. Being carefully finger fucked has Amy on the brink again as the Doctor teases and strokes her. Rubbing her ass and with his thumb tracing her pulsing pussy lips Amy is groaning with joy. Lifting her body higher Amy leans over further letting the Doctor have complete control of her.

"Is somebody enjoying this?," The Doctor teases, pushing his fingers a little deeper inside Pond's pussy.

"Oh Doctor please fuck me god I want to cum so much please fuck me oh god make me cum Doctor please," Amy begs rocking forward and backwards.

She is crying and shaking then responds by screaming even louder when the Doctor's free hand spanks her. Her bare red ass cheek jiggles as the Doctor's palm crisply spanks her. Spanking her ass again Amy groans biting her lip as waves of pleasure rock though her body.

"Stop it please this too much," Amy moans, "Sweet wonderful torture, OH DOCTOR," she screams as the young strange looking mad man spanks her ass once more.

She can feel his stiff cock pressing against her naked belly and Amy finds herself pressing down on it hard. Rocking her body now it's the Doctor's turn to be caught off guard moaning with pleasure. Slowly Amy Pond moves her body back and forth rubbing herself against the Doctor's dick and it's working as his moans start to get louder. He pushes Amy a little off his lap, disappointing her only for her to see the reason he moved her. Working quickly the Doctor unbuttons his pants letting his rock hard cock jump out his pants. Looking round Amy visibly licks her lips at the size of the Doctor's manhood and she can't wait to get a taste of it. Effortlessly the Doctor drags Miss Pond back over his lap and both take a moment to enjoy their skin on skin contact. His bare shaft resting on her belly, both can feel how hot and sweaty they are getting. Their breathing is slower and sharper as the Doctor again teases two fingers in and out of Amy's wet pussy. Spanking her ass again the Doctor tries to regain control of his dominance slapping a moaning Amy's bright red bum.

A few more spanks and the Doctor stops as Amy just rocks her body across his lap touching his bare cock. With her naked belly across his cock the Doctor gets his own waves of pleasure as he feels his cock twitch even harder. Getting pleasure he moves his hand faster massaging her butt as his fingers drive deeper into her sex. Amy groans and grinds deeper, pressing her body harder into the Doctor's, bringing deep groans from his lips.

"Oh Pond you are so fucking good, If you wanna stay you can stay only if you keep letting me do this," The Doctor moans running his finger up and down her ass crack.

He adds a third finger to her dripping wet pussy and really starts to properly finger fuck his assistant. Amy screams as she rocks down harder on the Doctor's fingers.

"Fuck me, do me don't stop spanking me please Doctor," Amy screams getting hotter and wetter than she ever thought she could.

Lifting his hand up the Doctor spanks Amy's red raw ass again making her cry out in pure pleasure. Her ass is burning on fire as the Doctor pets her hurting ass a little before spanking her again and driving his fingers harder into her pussy. Both of them are hot and horny with Amy's pussy juices leaking out all over the Doctor's fingers. Another two hard spanks to Amy's burning red ass makes her groan with pleasure. Her ass on fire, a bright red bruising that really stands out against her pale skin.

One last punishing spank from the Doctor as he then strokes Amy's ass, "I think you have been punished enough Pond."

Amy nods, her ass experiencing pain like never before while she has never felt so horny.

"Have you learnt your lesson Pond? Promise to never display this kind of naughty behaviour again," The Doctor says, sounding more like a strict school teacher than Amy's cuddly imaginary friend.

"Yes Doctor, the next time I feel like being such a bad girl I will tell you and leave it to your choice on how to discipline me," Amy groans, still wiggling her hips into the Doctor's fingers.

Pulling his fingers out of Amy's pussy, he carefully picks Amy up off his lap and places her back on the chair and Amy looks stunned.

"What's going on, is that it?" Amy asks, confused.

"It's done Pond I disciplined you, things went a bit too far it's done now get dressed gotta get going," The Doctor says tucking his cock back into his pants.

While he is wiping the pre cum stains from Amy's pussy on his pants Amy puts on a sad face, "But wasn't that awesome? I mean I've never been punished like that and I've never been so hot afterwards."

"Still Pond it was wrong I shouldn't really, very wrong indeed," The Doctor says looking nervous and flustered.

"No, it's amazing, like the best ever. I need you to finish it," Amy says, taking off her bra.

"No Amelia we can't," The Doctor says averting his eyes from now a completely naked Amy.

"Yes we can cause if you don't I will continue to be naughty and embarrass you at every chance forcing you to keep spanking me until we go all the way," Amy says forgetting her fiancé and everything in her offer to the Doctor.

"Please Pond the last time I was with a human, it was messy and heart-breaking and I can't go through that again," He says, shaking his head at the bad memories.

"It's ok Doctor it's just sex, pure dirty kinky sex and let's face it I'm hot and you want me just as bad as I want you," Amy smiles getting up on her feet.

"No Amy I don't think I can," The Doctor whines trying not to look at Pond's naked body.

"Doctor, please fuck me god please fuck me Doctor I can't take it anymore fuck me," Pond openly begs in desperation.

He stares at her, and in a split second he moves over wrapping his arms around Amy. She squeals with delight as the Doctor picks her up and carries her away from the main console.

"If you think I'm gonna last as long as it takes to carry me to the bedroom you're dead wrong," Pond teases.

The Doctor puts on his own childish grin before a double hand spank hits Amy's ass and as she squeaks in pain, the Doctor lays Amy down on the floor. Spreading her legs wide the Doctor can't resist kissing his way up one of Amy's long legs. The redhead moans, no man or woman has ever kissed her leg like this as his soft lips trail up her thigh. Kissing higher the Doctor is moving closer to Amy's wet pussy and all she can do is moan and silently pray that the Doctor hurries and makes her cum.

"You're a very bad girl, Amelia Pond, very, very bad I feel I will have to give you lots and lots of punishments," The Doctor says, running his hand across Amy's pussy.

Once again Amy groans, a slave to the feeling of the Doctor's hand running across her pussy. His hand runs faster, in a far better position to attack and pleasure Amy's pussy. Palm brushing her tight cunt the Doctor grins and rubs harder, feeling her wetness act as a lube. Lying on her back Amy groans spreading her legs wider, twisting her body letting the Doctor control and touch her pussy. Her moans get louder and louder, her screams echo around the TARDIS as the Doctor rubs his palm faster over Amy's pussy lips.