All Comments on 'Doctor's Checkup'

by MR. Gibson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very trite

Not believable and very amateurish writing. 50GG tits on a 25 year old? Get real. And cliches like "massive shudder", mammmoth cock", "explosive orgasm", and "earth shattering orgasm" are not good writing. Further, desribing a fuck from entry to orgasm in 2 lines just doesn't make it. You need a lot more practice to write well. Try developing the scene better, and get a thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Painful Reading

Wow.....her breast were " filling up the whole hospital room"...?Ummm---NO.

Not only was this story cartoonish (and NOT in a good way), it was poorly written.

Try,try again!

-Amber Kelley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
not quite right

This story was, indeed, poorly written. There were no names used, nor was there dialogue. Not only that, but everything happened too fast. How would the doctor know the woman's exact measurments and bra size the second she walked in? There were many spelling errors, as well as gramatical errors, and cliches galore. Maybe writing stories isn't for you--maybe you should try poetry, or something.

monicar3monicar3about 13 years ago
Twist

Nice twist at the end of the story!!! More please!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Aw a love story, gotta love it!

Definitely should have followed my childhood dream and become a gynecologist. Lol. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous