All Comments on 'Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
fred0650fred0650over 2 years ago

I wonder how many chapters until both Bernice and Jenny pregnant with James children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My man, making recommendations in an online erotica website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh no. This shit’s some interconnected universe type shit.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I stopped reading this garbage and immediately jumped to the comments section as soon as I read the following:

"I mean, I get real cigarettes. Second-hand smoke was nasty. Those things would kill you. But vaping was something else. Something pure. It didn't have all those carcinogens, and there were no health risks to others around you. Or even to myself. But some people saw it as the same as cigarettes.

Narrow-minded idiots."

Just a few lines earlier you were writing about the nicotine rush for your Protagonist and then you praise the purity of vaping? You are the idiot. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A solid start, plus an interlinked storyline. What else could one wish for.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So mypenname3000, one idiot to the other, that was freaking Hot! HOt!! HOT!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

**5**Stars...just because you came out of the gate charging ahead like the author you are; AND, with inter-connected stories to Clint and his incestuous harem family!! This is gonna be good, I can tell!

As far as the vaping is concerned...we Americans are WWWAAAYYYYYY to entitled, thinking we can abuse our bodies and continue getting away with it. Vapins IS just as bad as cigarette 🚬 smoking, if not worse...just like smoking marijuana is!! But, we will go on killing ourselves...being ignorant!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

I quit reading when you thought people who consider vaping the same as smoking cigarettes as narrow- minded idiots. 1*

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
I agree with the comment below

You can already read this storyline. I’m just wondering just how many babies the sister and mum will have. Can’t wait to read the rest of this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FYI, we don't actually know the long-term effects of e-cigs. It's possible they're not as harmful as real cigarettes, but they could be worse. It's probably better than secondhand smoke for nonsmokers, but since it's not only pure vapor we don't know. I want to set the record straight, e-cigs are not safe, and may be more harmful long-term than actual cigarettes to the "smoker".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES