Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," I breathed. "Jesus, that just happened."

* * *

Dr. Bernice Wilson

"Doctor," Ayesha said, popping into my office, "patient's ready for you in exam room 2."

"Okay, thanks," I said to Ayesha, a Black woman wearing pink scrubs, one of the three nurses who worked for my gynecological clinic.

I finished typing into my computer. My office was neat, tidy, everything in its proper place. I kept my desk free of clutter. There was only my computer, a coffee mug full of pens, and a photo of me and my two children, James and Jenny. They were both smiling in it, younger than they were now.

I couldn't believe they were both in college. They grow up so fast. I should get Jenny on birth control. But I didn't want to think about my baby girl being sexually active yet, even if she was eighteen.

I pushed that out of my mind as I stood up, my heels clicking on the floor. I liked working in my gynecologist office. Unlike when I was at the hospital delivering babies for my patients, I didn't have to wear my scrubs here. I could wear nice skirts and blouses, feeling like a woman. My only concession was my white doctor's jacket with my name and specialty monogrammed above my heart.

I grabbed it, pulling it over my silk blouse, and walked out of my office, adjusting it. My heels clicked down the linoleum as I headed to exam room 2. Ayesha had left the patient's chart in the holder on the door. I pulled it out, looking at it.

And groaned at the name: Cheryl Elliston.

The Elliston family had me out-of-sorts. Over the summer, I delivered twenty-year-old Melody Samuels's daughter. She was Cheryl's niece, and the father of Melody's child was Cheryl's only son, Clint. Now Melody's younger sister, Lee, was also pregnant by Clint.

Both his first cousins.

It wasn't illegal in the state of California for first cousins to have children, but it was still...weird. And now Cheryl was coming in to visit me. I half expected her to tell me that Zoey or Alicia, her two daughters, were pregnant and that she thought Clint knocked them up.

I couldn't handle that. Brothers and sisters definitely should not be having sex.

But I couldn't stand out here in the corridor forever. I had to get in there and talk to my patient. So I took a deep breath, opened the door, and put on a smile. "Hi, Cheryl."

"Hi, Bernice," Cheryl answered. She had been my patient since she was pregnant with Zoey, both of us so young. For twenty-one years she had been my patient. We knew each other well. I attended her husband's funeral last year. She was a gorgeous lady with a body women in their thirties would kill for. Her bleached-blonde hair spilled about a mature but flawless face, her dark eyes fluttering. "How are things?"

"Jenny started college this year," I said, trying not to think about Clint and what he was up to. "She's eighteen."

"Right," Cheryl nodded. "Vicky mentioned she's teaching both your kids this semester. She says Jenny's very bright."

"But James..."

Cheryl licked her lips then diplomatically said, "He could focus better on his schooling."

"He could. He's smart, but he just doesn't want to try." I sighed. "And your kids?" I winced. I didn't want to talk about that.

"They're doing wonderfully. I love being a grandmother. I just dote on Hikaru and Christie. And we're all so glad Zoey graduated so Melody and Pam can keep going to school while there's someone at home to watch over the babies. Zoey and her girlfriend, Stefani, are wonderful nannies. And Lee's just glowing. She's not showing, yet, but she's so energetic and happy."

"So no friction between the three girls?" I asked. Three girls. It was like something out of Utah. And two were sisters. I gathered that Melody and Pam were also lovers, but did Melody...do things with her sister Lee? A strange, itching heat radiated out of me.

"No, no. Pam and Melody love each other, and Lee's just a good slave to all three," Cheryl said, sounding proud of her niece for being Clint's sex slave. I knew Cheryl had a similar BDSM relationship with her late husband. After knowing her a few years, she had confided to me she was her husband's devoted sex slave.

My cheeks burning, I glanced down at the chart. "So, it's not time for your yearly check-up. What brought you in?"

"I just learned I was pregnant yesterday," she said, a big smile on her lips. "But I know there are some risks for a woman my age having a child."

"Increased risk of down syndrome," I admitted, "or other forms of autism. You are nearing the end of your reproductive cycle." I licked my lips. "I thought you went back on the pill last year. Did you...stop?"

"Oh, I guess it was an accident. Like with Lee," she laughed. "Oh, god, and it was with a one-night stand. I don't even know how to contact him." She blushed. "I went on vacation at the end of August, met him on the beaches of Cancun, and come back with this surprise."

I blinked. She looked so pale to have been down in Mexico on vacation. "Well, that can happen. We should also check you out for STD's."

"I doubt that's necessary. He looked clean."

"Let's just be safe," I said, frowning. "You're taking this really well. I've had plenty of women in your position, and they are all freaking out with an unplanned pregnancy from a man they had a fling with. Especially when they can't contact him. But you're..."

"Happy!" Cheryl beamed, rubbing her stomach. "I am. I am so happy. Maybe it's jealousy seeing Melody and Pam give birth. And probably from Lee's pregnancy, too. Maybe I wanted another baby of my own."

There was something in her eyes. Something deep that made my stomach twist. An image of Clint, a handsome twenty-year-old, on top of his mother, fucking her hard, her big breasts bouncing as he plowed her, flashed through my mind.

Was Clint fucking his mother? Had he knocked her up?

Another hot flush raced out of my pussy. My cheeks warmed at the deviant image. Incest was wrong. And with her own son. I could never do that with James. An image of my son floated through my mind. Only he was naked. He was athletic from playing soccer, with a fit frame, his face the same boyish handsomeness his father had at that age, with those blue eyes and great smile.

I shook my head. What was wrong with me?

"Cheryl?" I said, swallowing. "I'm your doctor. You can tell me the truth about the father."

Cheryl leaned forward. "What are you asking, Bernice?"

"Nothing," I flushed. "Let's get started with the exam. Get in the stirrups."

But the idea that Clint had impregnated his own mother wouldn't leave me as I did the pelvic exam. I kept imagining his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, my own growing hotter and hotter with every heartbeat.

I was so glad my kids weren't deviants.

* * *

Jenny Wilson

I trembled, staring up at my brother, his salty cum in my mouth. It tasted different than I ever imagined, not as nasty as some of my friends claimed. It had felt so naughty as his jizz had slid down my throat to my stomach. My clit throbbed beneath my rubbing fingers as my orgasm died.

I finally did it. I finally sucked my brother's cock. He was so handsome and cool. As much as I tried to pretend otherwise, seeing him puffing on the e-cig, not caring that I disapproved, made me so wet.

"Jenny," he groaned, his voice thick with pleasure, his blue eyes shiny with passion. A smile crossed his handsome face. He was so cute. "Damn, Jenny. That was hot."

I sucked again, my tongue caressing his cock's spongy crown.

"Oh, big brother," Alicia groaned, reminding me why this had all happened. I wasn't the only little sister who lusted for her big brother. "When will you breed me for real?"

"Maybe next year," Clint said. "We have two more babies on the way."

"Oh, that bratty Lee! I should spank her again," Alicia huffed. "I can't believe she 'forgot' to take her pills. I was supposed to have your baby before her."

Their voices dwindled as they walked off. Watching them was so hot. But what would happen now between me and my brother?

I pulled my lips off James's cock, trembling as I stared up at him. My heart thudded beneath my breasts. When I saw him slipping out here, I hoped something like this would happen, that I would catch him jacking off. I knew he lusted after Professor Samuels's huge tits.

Mine were just so small compared to hers. But I hoped that maybe...I could still please him.

"Jenny," he said, breathing heavily. "Do you...?"

I nodded my head quickly, understanding.

"Really?"

Again, I nodded my head, pulling my hand out of my tights and panties, my fingers coated in my juices. I could smell my tart musk. I trembled, holding my hand up to him, my heart racing. I wanted to do so much more.

James fell to his knees, his half-hard cock bouncing before him. He seized my fingers, pulling them to his lips. I groaned, loving how he was just seizing me, taking charge, being so strong and sexy. Like an older brother should.

"James," I moaned as he popped my pointer and middle fingers into his mouth, sucking on them, tasting my pussy juices. "Do I taste good?"

He let out a growling moan around my fingers, his eyes burning. My pussy clenched. I did taste good to him. He loved my flavor. He sucked so hard. Then he popped my fingers out of my mouth and pushed me backwards. I didn't fight it. I reclined onto the ground, not caring about getting my clothes dirty.

He looked like an animal, so horny and eager as his fingers hooked into the waistband of my tights and panties. He pulled them down my legs, unveiling my trimmed, brown bush hiding my virgin pussy. My naked ass touched the dirt and leaves as he peeled my tights and panties down to my ankles, leaving them bunched there.

"Jenny," he moaned pushing open my thighs.

A rush of embarrassed lust washed through me as he stared at my pussy. I was so exposed. I felt my tight slit parted as he pushed my legs further and further apart, bending at the knees. I wanted to thrust my hands between my thighs, to hide my virgin pussy from his hungry gaze.

But I didn't. Instead, I moaned his name.

And he answered by leaning down and devouring me. Just like Clint did to his little sister. My eyes rolled back into my head as his tongue slid across my slit, caressing my virgin twat. I groaned, my butt-clenching as he caressed my intimate flesh.

Only my fingers had touched there.

His hands wrapped around my thighs, pulling me into his face. My curly pubic hairs brushed his cheeks and nose as he licked faster, lapping at my folds. I gasped, loving the feel of my brother's tongue stirring fresh pleasure through my pussy.

"Oh, James," I groaned. "Oh, James, that's wonderful. Oh, yes, my big brother's licking me."

His eyes caught mine, my breasts heaving beneath my loose blouse as I trembled. There was such heat in them. He liked hearing me call him big brother. He licked harder, his tongue diving through my folds, brushing from my hymen to my clit.

I moaned out "big brother" every time he brushed my clit. It was so hot feeling his tongue slide across my nub, to touch my virgin lips. Even though I had just cum twice, I wanted more. I wanted to cum on my brother's mouth.

My hands squeezed my breasts through my top and bra, my nipples aching as he devoured me. I humped against him, groaning as he lapped at my pussy, driving me wilder and wilder with every lick. He was amazing. My big brother was amazing.

He loved my pussy.

"Oh, big brother, yes," I gasped. "Lick my pussy. I'm going to cum so hard on your face. Oh, yes. I'm so hot and wet. You're driving me wild."

"And you taste so good, sis," he groaned. "So tart. And you're a virgin!"

"Yes!" I hissed as his tongue pressed on the membrane, full of small holes, covering the entrance to my pussy. My unexplored depths. "Oh, big brother, yes!"

My excitement built and built. My legs waved back and forth, closing about his head and opening again, my ankles trapped together by my tights and panties. My butt-clenched, writhing on the cold dirt as he devoured me. Above, leaves rustled and swayed, hiding our incestuous passion from prying eyes.

No one could ever know what we were doing. That we were now lovers. I had dreamed of this since I was a girl. I had been in love with James for as long as I could remember. And now he finally loved me back. He finally noticed me instead of being annoyed that I wanted to spend time with him.

All my teasing, all my spying, all my tattling was all to get him to notice me. And now I had it.

"Yes, yes, yes, big brother," I moaned, bucking, grinding on him. "Keep licking my clit. I'm going to... cum!"

My orgasm burst through me as his tongue flicked at my aching nub. Sparks showered through my body, igniting a dozen different fires that raged through me. My pussy convulsed. Juices flooded out of me into my brother's hungry mouth.

My big brother made me cum.

Just thinking that sent my orgasm to new heights. Pleasure I had never experienced shot through me. I groaned and gasped. Stars burst before my eyes as I savored this joy filling my body, driving me wild.

"Yes, yes, yes," I howled. "Oh, my god, that's it. That's what I need. You're amazing, big brother. Amazing."

"So are you, sis," he groaned, rising, grasping his still hard cock as he moved over me.

I shuddered as his body crushed against mine, his lips kissing me, hot and stained with my tart passion. I moaned into his lips as I felt something rub on my pussy. Something hard sliding up and down my slit.

His cock.

He shouldn't do this. There was a reason he shouldn't fuck me. But I didn't care. I thrust my tongue into my brother's mouth, shuddering as his cock slid up and down my pussy. My bent legs tightened on his hips as he found my hymen.

He pressed on it. My big brother's cock pressed on my cherry.

I clutched to him, my nipples aching, crushed against his chest, separated by our clothing. My orgasm still buzzed through me as he thrust forward. Pain flared as my cherry stretched before his big, thick dick.

And then my brother popped my cherry.

His big cock slipped into my wet pussy. There was a pinch of pain, hot and sharp, and then pleasure soothed it away. I groaned, kissing him so hard as his cock slid deeper and deeper into my incestuous depths.

James broke the kiss, staring into my eyes, his cock buried to the hilt in me. "Jenny."

"James," I breathed, smiling up at him. "I love you."

"Yes," he groaned, kissing me hard.

And then he moved.

It. Was. Amazing.

The friction of his cock sliding through my once virgin depths sent rapture buzzing through me. Heat burned between us as my hips humped, eager for every incestuous sensation. My big brother's cock was in me.

And it felt so right.

We were meant to experience this. To have this pleasure. I groaned, my pussy clenching down on him as he pumped his cock over and over into my depths. I groaned, my fingers digging into his back as I humped against him, my clit rubbing into his pubic bone every time he buried into me.

I broke the kiss, gasping, "Oh, yes, fuck your little sister. Cum in me! Just like Clint did in his."

"Yes," he groaned. "I should breed you."

That was so hot but accompanied by a stab of fear. We really shouldn't be doing this. I wasn't on the pill. "Fuck me. Cum in me. Breed your little sister." But the words tumbled out of my mouth anyways. They were so hot. My cunt clenched on his dick as it pumped harder and faster, sending such pleasure through me. "Breed your little sister!"

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled, fucking me so hard, his balls smacking into my body, so full of his cum.

My thighs tightened about him, my orgasm building in the depths of my body. His cock was amazing. So hard. So thick. So long. He filled me every time he plunged into my body. I clung to him. The friction was intense. Every stroke sent shudders through me and brought me closer and closer to cumming on his dick.

My brother's dick.

He grunted and groaned, savoring the pleasure of my pussy. I shivered beneath him, back arching as the pleasure built and built within me. My fingers clawed at his t-shirt, trying to rip at the fabric as he drove harder and harder into me.

We moved together, working towards our common goal: cumming. We both wanted to explode. My pussy clung to his dick, clamping down as he drove in, increasing the friction. I trembled, the pleasure swelling.

"Big brother!" I gasped, my eyes so wide. "It's..."

"Yes!" he growled. "Cum! Cum on my cock, sis!"

He slammed into me.

I came.

Incestuous passion burst through me. My back arched as the rapture howled through me. So much pleasure shot through my body. Wave after wave of taboo ecstasy splashed against my mind. My vision fuzzed. Stars danced and pulsed across my vision.

It was so wrong. So hot. So amazing. I clung to my brother as he fucked through my spasming depths, groaning as my fertile pussy massaged his cock. His heavy balls smacked over and over into me. Full of his cum.

"Do it!" I moaned, bucking. "Cum in me! Breed your little sister!" I came harder saying those words, my mind rushing to new heights of bliss. "Breed me!" I didn't care about the consequences right then. I just wanted the pleasure. "Flood me!"

"Yes!" he growled.

His cock erupted.

I felt the hot jizz splash against my cervix. His cum spilled through my pussy. I trembled, writhing beneath him. He kissed me hard as we shared this amazing moment. We were born to experience this. Brother and sister united as one flesh for one amazing moment.

And then he collapsed on me, groaning. I shivered beneath him, coming down from my orgasmic high, savoring his weight on me. I felt so safe and loved in my brother's strong arms. I groaned as we broke the kiss.

"Jenny," he whispered in awe. "That was amazing."

"Uh-huh," I groaned. "I..." My eyes widened. "Oh, shoot!"

"What?" he asked. "Didn't you cum hard enough?"

"No, no, I'm in the middle of my cycle."

"And?"

"And that's when a girl's egg is ready to be fertilized," I groaned. Mom had made that clear. "I'm not on birth control!"

"Mom is going to kill us," James groaned. And then he grinned. "But it would be worth it?"

And then he kissed me again and my fluttering fear at actually being bred by my brother vanished as my heart beat faster. I didn't know if it was too late, if he had bred me, but I did know what we did was amazing.

We had a new life now. I couldn't wait to explore more of it with my big brother.

To be continued...

12