All Comments on 'Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 09'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

10 out of 5, fantastic. Took a little while to get going but boy oh boy did it hot up. Loved it.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

Outstanding job on this one. Very difficult to read and not get aroused... not that I'm complaining. Thank you for sharing 😊.🤤

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

This was a great story. You were able to end this story on a high note.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this series all so sucking fucking hot. Totally debauched and depraved, everyone drunk with fuck lust, cock cream and cunt juice. 10/10 cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great storyline BUT you really pissed my off with all this fucking big brother little sister shit. I really think after chapter one everyone who read this story realised that they were brother and sister..… still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Four stars for this chapter-I like the sex, the incest...

BUT...(yes, there is a but)...the analingus, by pregnant women, and one of them being a physician, was WWWAAAYYYYYY TOO MUCH. Again, I point out that this is quite unsanitary; also, it is dangerous, to mother and the fetuses in the story...

Now, I know, I know, nobody here wants to be confronted with reality...But...I am just not really happy with this endangering of the unborn...call me 'too sensitive', whatever...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliantly crafted series. Had to give every one a five because four would be too low. But I agree with the previous comments about hygiene issues. I understand that the grossest anal dimensions helped to prolong and make the story work, but it would have been better if it could have been done without i. In real life mother and daughter would both have had urinary tract infections. before their babies were born. They are getting harder to treat and the antibiotics would have harmed the unborn babies as well. Also, the suckling milk before the babies were born was necessary and dangerous. Babies need the first milk, as it is essential to give them healthy immune systems. If some of that's been taken before they are born they will be much more prone to illnesses throughout their lives. Despite those criticisms there is a master author at work here and I greatly enjoyed it.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT story.

Unfortunately I must agree with some of the other commentators regarding the analingous issue and with the anus to vagina sex, whilst most readers will know the problems of various Sexually Transmitted Diseases can cause during pregnancy and the requirements of healthy and hygienic eating to avoid complications, there are some less informed readers who may assume that the stories written here are the accepted practice throughout the world. E-Coli infections in the mothers uterus can cause a baby to be delivered with a severe antibiotic resistant infection.

As pure fiction was great

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

Anyone who reads a story where a dude fucks a chick in the ass, and then right away goes to the pussy, and fucks her and thinks that's normal and that they should do it, is already too young to even be here reading the story. I swear, some of you forget this is a story about made up people in a made up world where incest is common practice, apparently. Just read it and take it for what it is, an erotic story made to make you horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars.

Also, the ending reminded me of a similar story, "Charlie's naked proposal" by Scouries. Especially the breastmilk thing and the pregnant mom and sister.

Darkness86Darkness86over 1 year ago

Good story although I prefer reading about Clint and his family I give it 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES