Doctor's Office

Story Info
Shy gorgeous Doctor encounters a bbc patient and hot nurse.
4.9k words
4.46
24.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in my empty office. As a young female physician I love the quiet in my practice and office before anyone arrives. I smell my coffee and hear it dripping into the large carafe in my office. I am wearing a just above the knee length pencil skirt, heels, a tank top all under my long white lab coat. I smirk down at my stethoscope hanging around my neck. I see the subtle hint of cleavage. My new boyfriend has been hinting at me dressing a little more sexy these days. I have always tried to hide my ample assets. Thinking of my boyfriend, Ben, makes me smile even more. I was raised in a strict home and never dated even through my undergrad years in college. When I started med school I didn't have much time so only went on a few dates.

After becoming a MD I had a couple of boyfriends but Ben was the only one I would call serious. In fact after 6 months of dating he is the only guy I have ever slept with. My parents would probably still believe me to be a virgin waiting for my wedding night based on how I was raised. I have enjoyed the few times Ben and I have been together that way. He is so kind and sweet, patient and romantic with me. Despite my upbringing and shy personality I am the type of girl that gets lewd comments on the street. My slightly younger nurse and office manager is a wild girl and always comments about wishing she had my body. But Avi, my nurse, is a knockout in her own right. I wish she dressed a little less provocatively though.

I shake my head thinking of Avi and our conversation on Friday, right before the weekend.

"Come Doc your bf is out of town for a couple weeks on business come out and have fun. Have you ever been to a dance club?"

"Avi it's ok!" I blush feeling insecure in her presence despite me being older, her boss and a doctor, she knew far more about popular culture, cool clothes, and the party scene. Honestly she intimidates me somewhat.

"We could have so much fun!" Her hand on my hip! "I could find you some suitable sexy clothes and you would get hit on all night!"

I gulp as Avi caresses my hip looking me up and down. At 5'7 I am a few inches taller. I generally try to wear clothes to conceal my 34J natural chest, flat stomach and bubble butt. I blush and look at Avi. "It's really... I just I am not comfortable in that scene!" Blushing, deep down I am curious but my upbringing makes me nervous of that lifestyle.

"Your loss." Wink. "I would've loved to party with my sexy boss!" Avi smiles. She has never told me she was bi and talks about her wild flings with guys and never mentions girls but I feel like she flirts with me. I blush a little more seeing her remove her lab coat. She is wearing a tube top and mini skirt. It's been months since I mentioned her dressing more professionally. She is a great nurse, excellent with managing my office and not being one for confrontation I just let it go. I admire her slim legs and frame if I was to guess I would say she is 5'3" maybe 90 lbs with 30 A cups.

I blink realizing I am thinking of Avi again. I shake my head sipping my coffee. Why does she flirt with me? Is sexuality that open in today's society? Can she just be with guys and girls? Does she even want that? What would that be like? I smirk Ben has just been gone too long. It's been a week into a two week trip and being shy I have spent every night he has been gone at home alone.

I hear the front bell as Avi comes in. In about 15 minutes my first appointment should be showing up. I take a sip of my coffee before slowly standing. I walk to the front desk as Avi walks through the reception area. Today she is wearing a cute blue strapless dress something more appropriate for a night out not an office. I assume she isn't wearing a bra as her nipples are visible. Hopefully she puts on a lab coat over it.

"Hey Doc!"

"Hi Avi" I smile she calls me Doc a lot even though I told her she is free to call me Sarah.

"Good weekend? Do anything fun?"

"I uhh, I read a couple books!" I say spending the entire weekend alone at my house just reading and watering my plants. I curse myself knowing how boring I sound to such a wild girl like Avi.

"Oh cool!" She says in a tone indicating she feels bad for me. "Well this weekend you're still alone right? If Ben isn't back you're coming out with me!" She says matter of factly a gleam in her eye.

"Uhh we will see!" As I lower my gaze a little feeling shy. "I take it your weekend was good?"

She smirks and raises her eyebrows. She looks back ensuring the waiting room is empty. "Fucking fantastic!" She grins and winks. "Met a guy at the club Friday and let's just say I returned home an hour ago to shower and change for work! A whole weekend of fucking, drinking, and laying in bed!" Giggles.

I blush and nod. This isn't the first of these kinds of stories Avi has told me, but I never know what to say. I just nod stupidly.

"It was so crazy I hope Ben makes your toes curl and your mind explode!?" She says in a half encouraging half inquisitive tone.

I smile. "Uhh Ben is great. He is so sweet to me and um you know the... the sex..." I gulp hard blushing. "sex, good." I stammer. I have nothing to compare him to so I just assume he is average or above average. I have had a couple of orgasms with him I think, but nothing I would call 'fucking fantastic' maybe some girls just prefer a sweet boring type of life. I think trying to defend myself to Avi or to myself... not really sure.

Avi just rolls her eyes playfully and gives me a empathetic smile. I hear the door opening indicating the first patient. Avi steps close and whispers. "Think about it!" And playfully smacks my butt. My god this girl is crazy she can't do that to her boss! But I just accept it blushing.

I don't have much time to think about my recent interaction with Avi as the morning is a typical boring but busy day. As I stop for lunch I sit in my office. I open my boring sack lunch and hope Avi comes in like she does sometimes during lunch breaks. About half the time she goes to lunch with a friend. I assume sometimes she has quickies at her apartment not far during lunch based on her hair and changed clothes. But half the time she comes in and chats with me snacking on a bag of chips, she will sit on my desk and I look up listening to her. I know it's inappropriate but I can't help it. I am fascinated by her life, her sexiness, her confidence, so different from my own.

I take a few bites. She must not be coming in. I think. A moment later she steps in. She removes her lab coat and as I sit at my desk chair she sits on my desk facing me. He nipples visible under her dress. I blush and smile shyly up. Her nipples always seem erect despite her small frame and small breasts her nipples intrigue me. God stop! They shouldnt. I scold myself. She looks down at me her emerald eyes pierce into mine her dark hair falling over her shoulders. I feel nervous she doesn't say anything but just looks at me for a moment. She leans in twirling my hair in her fingers. "Love your blonde hair doc!" Smirks. "I think it's time we got to know each other better. Ben is still gone until Tuesday of next week. Tonight you're coming to my place for wine and then we are going out for dinner!" She says like I have no choice.

"But.. but its a weekday. And what... what if I'm busy?"

"Don't be silly! You're not, we only have one more patient today. I say we close early. You can go shop and find something fun and sexy to wear! Then meet me at my place!" She says smiling at me leaning back I look up at the small but confident and sexy Avi.

"Well not sure about the new clothes, but.. but I suppose I could use a night out." I say

She smiles a confident radiant grin like she knew all along I would do as told. I gulp an exciting but uneasy pit in my stomach.

"Perfect! I can't wait for a girls night with you Doc! So the last patient of the day is coming in about 10 minutes. He is new. His file is there." Pointing to the metal tray on the edge of my desk. I nod leaning down to pick my napkin off the floor. I glance and notice Avi is not wearing underwear. I can see straight to her shaved vagina. I pause briefly and then grab my napkin sitting up I try to hide my blush. Wow I cant believe I saw that and it looked so... umm I don't know. It looked so...umm. Just forget it? I think to myself.

Avi just smirks and slowly slides off my desk. I will bring the patient to room one after he arrives and I get his vitals.

She leaves and I finish my lunch. I grab the file and look at the name. Carl Edwards age 64, basic checkup requested. Interesting! I think to myself noting that I hadn't given it much thought before, but since starting my own practice about a year and a half ago my patients mostly consisted of people around my age - which is 29 - a few families with kids, but I couldn't recall seeing any patient over the age of 45 since medical school.

Avi poked her head in my office. "Patient is in room 1, and get ready he is handsome!"

"Haha he is 64!" I laugh assuming Avi is teasing me like she does. Once she told me a patient was terrifying her and we may need to call the cops. I went in to find a kid in a dinosaur costume.

Avi raises her eyebrows and just gives a funny expression. I shake my hand grabbing the file. Looking down at it to make sure I have the name right. I open the door handle and step in "Mr Edwards" I say still looking at the name.

"Oh just call me Carl hunny" I hear a deep gravitas voice as i look up and then look up some more. Carl is about 6'5" or more. I glance down quickly looking at the chart 6"6" 240lbs. I look back up quickly. Carl is handsome just like Avi said he is a tall handsome... black man.

I pause and just sort of stare up at him. Being raised on a ranch outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming I had never met a black person until I was a teenager and even then hardly ever interacted with one. I was not racist I just was never around them and never had one as a patient. My practice on the outskirts of Cheyenne where only a handful of people of color lived, meant that I just rarely if ever interacted and never treated one.

He gives me a smile. "Sorry hunny is something wrong?"

"Oh my I am sorry I just ... I was just I..." stammering.

"Ha you never had a black patient. Thats alright, pretty common response I get here in the west. Anyway, I am Carl. Carl Edwards! I used to drive a truck and loved the wide open spaces out here. So when my wife died and I had no reason to stay in South Carolina, I packed up and moved here. I been here a few weeks. I know folks are surprised seeing me, but thats ok everyones real nice when they get over their shock.

I smile noticing his deep baritone souther accent with a gravitas. I notice his build, he must work out at his age. He looks to be in better shape than 90 percent of my patients half his age or more. And his smile is sexier than Denzel Washington's. "Sorry for staring." I politely say and close the door. "Have a seat." I point to the exam table in the corner. I set the file on the counter and sit on a small stool across from Carl. I look up and sense he is looking at my body. I am used to it. I have trouble covering my breasts with even a turtle neck and latley Ben has been trying to encourage me to dress with the times and feel proud, not ashamed of myself. Not that I am dressed slutty, but with J cups they are noticeable. I blush a little "So a normal check up?"

"Yep! And my wife passed about a few months ago and since then I have been experiencing some discomfort." He says with a face showing he is trying to be delicate.

"I am sorry about your wife. How long were you two together?"

"Its alright. Meg and I were married almost 40 years. Cancer took her away but we knew it was coming for a long while so we made the most of our last few years." I notice a smirk and an odd tilt of his head looking off like he was remembering something fun.

"Well tell me about your general health? Any history of illness?"

"Nope I am tough as a bull and healthy as an ox." Smirks with that heavy southern draw.

I nod "Well, why don't I take your vitals first and then we can discuss your discomfort!"

"You da doc ... doc."

"Ok ok." I am starting to like Carl a handsome southern gentleman. "Go ahead and remove your shirt and sit up straight I am gonna take your blood preasure and listen to your heart and lungs."

I turn and bend over not intending but showing off my butt as I get some gloves from the bottom drawer. I stand back up and as I put the latex gloves on I look up. I let out a soft gasp as I admire his thick chest and washboard abs and big biceps... and a hairy chest. I have never seen a man that looks so... so manly. I try not to blush as I step towards him.

"You and Meg have any kids?" I say putting the cuff on his arm. Its so dark and thick. I feel a chill up my spine.

"Nope. Meg nope she couldn't."

"I see. Umm so 110 over 80 that is great for a man your age."

"My age... age is just a number. Like you I bet you will look as ravishing when you're 50 you are a real beauty Doc"

I feel a lump in my throat and notice I am blushing more. I just shake my head unsure what to say. I put the stethoscope in my ears and my hand is shaking slightly as I hold the other end to his chest "dee....deep breath" I stammer. I notice the dark skin tone and his large nipples. His pecs are firm. Ben is a runner and very skinny nothing like Carl. I listen I can hear his heart beat. I bite my lower lip as my eyes meet his standing close to him. "Ohh everything sounds... it sounds fine." I say moving to his back. I don't know why but I feel excited, scared, nervous, out of breath, intimidated... and so much more. I can smell him. He smells nice so masculine but not in a stale body odor way, but like an old spice commercial.

"Ma'am everything ok?"

I realize I have been softly touching his back daydreaming for a little too long "Ohh uh uhmm its fine sir...um Carl" I stammer. I step back and remove the stethoscope from my ears.

"So am I in good health?"

I nod my throat feels dry and my chest tight as I struggle to meet his gaze. God I have never been so shy or weird around a patient before.

"That's great. So um my discomfort?"

"Ye...yes." I nod again pursing my lips to one side.

"Well its a delicate matter. But I was always active sexually. My wife and I had a very varied, active...uhh adventurous sex life. I was a trucker and she rode with me." I feel myself sitting down on my stool as I listen a little nervously as sex discussions even though I was a doctor still made me feel weird. "Well we were very active even during her cancer. I got used to a certain amount of sexual release, but when Meg died I felt alone and its not that I cant perform its that I didn't feel emotionally ready. I think I need to release but, but I ... hmm." He just trails off.

He looks a little said. I feel for him and reach out softly touching his knee."I am so sorry."

He looks at me with a sad smile. "Well thats life but for the last month I have been moving and haven't found anyone. Well anyone like you!" Winking as me. I feel a shiver. "I have been getting a pretty intense pain every once in awhile. I think its because I need release, but I am worried maybe there is something else wrong like uh cancer of the ba... umm testicals."

My eyes widen in surprise slightly but I nod and smile back trying to be understanding and assure him I am sure everything is ok. "Well why dont you tell me when the pain happens and how it feels. Then I can take a visual inspection. If we need to we can run some labs... blood, urine... Ok?" I try to remain calm, but my heart is beating fast. My hands feel clammy. I may be seeing, examining, feeling this older man's penis?

"Sure doc. Well I get the pain in my shaf... um penis and my bal... um testicals when it gets hard... sorry I mean an erection."

I smirk and actually feel a little more comforatable since he is trying to be so polite. "Its ok use the terms your used to."

"You sure?"

I smile and nod

"Ok well umm it hurts when I get a boner. I get um frequently at least 8 or 9 times a day and more during sleep. Sometimes it hurts so bad I wake up in the middle of the night. I just want to rele...fuck, but I seem mentally blocked to actually go out and pursue it."

"Hmm that doesn't sound right, but I am not sure its something to worry about either. I think I should take a look." I think to myself, 8 or 9 times a day and more at night I thought he was 64.

"Doc I am sorry you are a pretty lady and like I said it happens a lot. I hope you wont be umm upset, if you know?"

I smile "I umm I understand. I am a doctor I will be professional. Why don't I give you some privacy. You can get undressed and stand behind that curtain."

He shrugs and laughs "Whats the difference? You still gonna see it aren't you?"

I smile and nod. "Well yes, but that is the normal protocol."

"Its fine."

He stands up as I remain seated I gulp trying not to show my nervousness. He unbuckles his jeans and with no shirt unceremoniously drops his pants and boxers to his ankles, then stands back up quickly. I initially look up not trying to seem too eager or something. I slowly move my eyes down. All of a sudden everything stops. Its utter silence except for Carl's slow breathing. It is like the earth has stopped moving, my heart has stopped beating, I cant breath in or out. I cant look away. I feel myself leaning forward slightly. My eyes are glued to something indescribable a huge flaccid dark penis hangs between two muscular legs. As a doctor I have never seen anything like it. Not only is it bigger, MUCH BIGGER, but it's uncircumcised. I have never seen one uncircumcised that wasn't a grainy picture in a medical textbook. I have never seen one that didnt look odd when soft most look odd erect but this thing looks like perfection. I don't know how long I stared but my face was turning red I literally can't breath the sight before me freezing every muscle in my body. As I slowly move leaning towards it my own body being pulled like a magnet.

"Ohh doc!" He moans

I glance up I notice his eyes looking down. I haven't realized but leaning forward exposed more cleavage to him. Finally I am able to take a deep breath and unsure what to say look back down. I watch it rise slowly it's becoming erect. It's enormous it's majestic it rises slowly but steady. I just stare breathing erratic my whole body trembling.

"Oh doc! Mmm you're making me hard." He moans

"I can see that!" I moan stupidly in a husky voice. I watch it rise more and more. It has to be longer than a ruler, I think. The head still hidden but its pointing straight at me. I can see a hint of the tip hidden. I blush more and gulp.

"Oh it's hurting!" He grunts.

I marvel as it just gets longer and harder. It is about the width of a can of coke and about 13 or more inches. I see his big ballsack hang low with what appears to be two oranges in it. I bite my lower lip as I stare.

"Doc! Ohh it hurts!"

"I ... I think... I think you just need release. Maybe you should uhh go home and uhh umm... you know!" I cant help it I keep staring it does not compare to Ben's which seems almost comical in my mind compared to this.

"I don't jack off! I haven't don't that in more than 40 years. Only pathetic men jack their penis. I have ... well I have a cock and the only way it comes is by being worshipped."

I am startled his tone it is a little more aggressive and his words are confusing. I try to make sense of them but its a struggle, what is he saying? I slowly look up and my eyes meet his. I tremble inches from a magnificent black cock. Staring up into a handsome older man's face. "Excuse me... sir!" I manage to moan as my eyes trail back down. I cant seem to stop looking at it. My hands are sweaty my body trembles.

12