Doctor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a stud! See!" He touches his cock shaking it for me. I gulp hard. "As a stud my cock deserves worship. Meg understood that and she was my recruiter. She brought me all sorts of hot chicks and watched. Her favorite was when I fucked sexy white girls in front of her and told her how much better they fucked Daddy's cock than she did."

My mouth hangs open. My face is bright red. I don't know what to do.

"See! Thing is I loved Meg and she was my submissive, who did anything I wanted. I miss that and will not revert to masterbating. I need a haram like before." Winking.

I glance up and can't help but smile as he winks. "I... I ...I dont know what to say."

"Say you want to be my busty little doctor pet! Say you want to touch my big black cock!"

"Bu...bu...but I... I .. boyfriend... I ... I only had sex him... I... I am...I am...Doctor! I can't!" I manage to stammer out. But despite all that I know I want to.

"Last chance."

I gulp hard trembling. "Pl... please I cant."

"For rejecting me you will not touch it, taste it, or feel it in you today. Go get your nurse! I can tell she will happily help me out. You can listen on the other side of the door."

Carl sits back on the exam table his cock straight up between his thighs like the trunk of a mighty oak tree. I tremble for a moment. Is he serious? Can I do that? But but what about me? I think as i find myself slowly rising to my feet. Almost in a trance, feeling conflicted, excited, shocked angry, disappointed. So many emotions all at one time. Ben is always kind he never tells me what to do, but Carl I am compelled to obey him such an impressive man. I open the door and close it.

"AVI!" I say loudly.

She turns the corner "Doc! Are you ok?"

I am sure I look pale and out of sorts. I just nod. "Please go help patient!" I point to the door breathing heavy. My hands shake. My mouth dry. My body shivering.

She tilts her head and tries to say something but likely confused she just looks at me as she opens the door then closes it.

A moment later I hear a very loud. "HOLY FUCK SHIT! HOLY HELL! DAMN THAT IS A BIG FUCKING DICK!"

I slide to the floor against the wall shaking in the hall right outside the exam room.

"You gonna show your black daddy more respect that that whiny Doc?"

"MMM YES!"

"Knees!"

For a moment all I hear is Avi moaning, sucking, slurping and whimpering. Then I hear "Damn so big daddy! Such a big black cock!"

I gasp at myself as I realize my knees are bent up as I sit on the floor and my hand is already under my skirt. "Oh God!" I moan to myself realizing my panties are soaked. I am breathing heavy as I listen.

I hear Avi gagging and slurping for about 10 minutes while Carl says things like;

"Thats a good white whore!"

"You love that black dick!"

"MMM are you gonna be a better whore than that busty Doc? I wonder who will be my preferred fuck!"

"If its you, you're gonna have to get much better at sucking only got a few inches."

I can make out Avi moaning replies but not the words, I assume her mouth is full of dick. After about 10 minutes I hear a slap sound and some whimpering.

"Bend over the table! Can you believe that doctor hesitated serving this big black cock?"

"OH FUCK! SHE IS A PATHETIC BITCH! PLEASE I WILL BE A GOOD WHORE! FUCK ME!"

The sounds I heard for the next few minutes drove me crazy. I couldn't help myself and for the first time in my life I fingered my own pussy, masterbating. After just a few minutes I orgasmed. I believe it was the first real orgasm of my life. My whole body quaked and shivered. I kept it up and orgasmed three more times. After he fucked her for about 15 minutes while she screamed and moaned I heard them both climax together. Avi probably came 3 or 4 times during and then a big one at the end from the sounds of it. I was in shock trembling horny and embarrassed.

"Make me an appointment for tomorrow!"

"Yes daddy!"

It sounded like they were getting dressed. Embarrassed I stumbled to my knees and grabbed my stuff quickly. I cant face them. I have to get out of her. I run out and leave Avi to lock up. In my car I drive a few minutes to a parking lot. Still breathing heavy that black cock consuming my thoughts I get a text.

Its Avi. 'Be at my place in 15 minutes. Address is ..."

I stare at it trembling for a moment. I get another text.

'It is not a request. I know you want to know about my encounter with Carl. He chose me over you. That makes me top queen! My place...NOW!"

I blink reading it. My hands tremble. How is this happening and so quickly. Why do my nipples ache? Why is my body trembling? Why do I want to finger myself some more reading that? I blush and text back. 'Yes Avi!'

As I drive to her place I wonder what is in store for me. Why did I have an orgasm, a better orgasm, a real one listening to them than I ever have getting fucked by Ben? Why did I never scream like Avi did when I was with Ben? Why am I disappointed that Carl choose Avi?

-- More to cum! --

12