Doctor's Office

Story Info
Visit the Dermatologist for a thorough exam.
6.1k words
4.54
13.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dermatologist

I am a 50+ year old man who tries to stay healthy. Part of that is visiting the doctor's office. While this is a work of fiction, it is based on an actual visit. The names have been changed to protect the staff.

Includes: exhibitionism, voyeurism, masturbation, and M/F sex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've reached that wonderful age where, being a redhead, I need to visit the dermatologist every year to get the various moles and bumps that appear checked out. Being a redhead, patience isn't one of my strengths. If I need to do something, I want to just do it and get it done. If I need to be somewhere, I prefer to be five minutes early than one minute late. While I gave up wearing a watch many years ago to try and quell my focus on time, it still stresses me. Over the last six months a bump has appeared on the top of my head which causes my wife some concern. She encouraged me to call the doctor and have it removed. Given my father had spots removed off his forehead every six months over the last 8 or so years of his life, I took her advice. He didn't die of skin cancer, but it runs in the family.

Let's add to the mix that I've recently moved to downtown Los Angeles. Parking is extremely expensive, so I've decided to give up my car. At the end of this month, I'm returning the lease I have and saving on the expense of the lease, the car insurance, and the parking spot rental. But that means, in a few weeks, I will be without convenient transportation. Los Angeles does have buses and a metro, but with Covid, public transportation is something I'm going to avoid as much as possible.

Given the way health insurance works, I needed to get a referral from my doctor, to see a dermatologist. Since I've changed locations, I needed to change my doctor--same insurance, just a different general physician. The top of the list for the nearest clinic was Doctor Lucinda Patterson. I made the change in my records and scheduled a phone appointment with her for the next day. Again, Covid, in person appointments were avoided if possible.

On Wednesday, Dr. Patterson called. We talked about my general health; this included me admitting I'd not been exercising as much as I should with my self-imposed isolation. So, I've gained weight. According to the charts, at six foot one, I should be one hundred eighty-five pounds. Even when I was in great shape in the military, I was lucky to be less than two hundred. Two-fifty was definitely over-weight. Dr. Patterson requested I get some lab work down to check my number. Afterwards, we could talk about a referral to dermatology.

I walked to the lab that afternoon--the clinic is only four blocks away. The results were in the next day. Yup, my bad cholesterol is high, my good cholesterol is low, my blood sugar is in the pre-diabetic range. They didn't check my blood pressure, but given my history, I was sure it was elevated too--it tends to go up when I gain weight.

The doctor called Friday morning. We had a lovely chat. While much of it was about my health, a good portion of the call was her just getting to know me. She found out I am married, I've been up and down with regard to weight, I recently moved to Los Angeles, and I am a software programmer. In the end she provided the referral I needed. "I'm referring you to dermatology. You just need to make an appointment.

The appointment system is online, so I logged in and requested the soonest appointment, half expecting my health provider to call back next week to tell me they had an opening in three weeks. However, thirty minutes after I made the online request a nurse called, "Mr. Wilson, I have an appointment at 3:30 this afternoon in Glendale or next Monday at 8 a.m. in Pasadena." Given I was about to be without a car, I opted for one this afternoon.

"Can you get here in twenty minutes?" the nurse asked.

"Google maps says it should take me sixteen, so I'll be close."

"Great, I've schedule you for 3:30 with Dr. Andrews, who is working with a resident Dr. Davis."

I work from home, which means I don't typically get dressed during the day, unless I go out for groceries or something. Ack, twenty minutes to get to the dermatologist in Glendale. I threw on a part of O'Neill swim shorts which double as beach jams, a t-shirt and my flipflops. Told the wife where I was going, grabbed my keys and a face mask, and headed out the door.

My apartment building doesn't have a parking structure, so I had to go down the block to where our car was parked. It was right at the start of rush hour (which last about five hours in Los Angeles), which also meant I couldn't take the left turn out of the garage which Google Maps suggest. Fine, I went around the block.

Traffic wasn't bad, not for LA, not for three on a Friday afternoon, but it wasn't stress free. By the time I arrived at the Glendale clinic it was 3:35. Then, I had to find parking. The clinic did have parking, but it wasn't intuitive as to where to park, or which building I had to go to get to the dermatologist. Inside the front door, there was a nurse taking everyone's temperature and asking questions to screen for Covid. Ack, another five minutes lost to get a little sticker to say I didn't have symptoms. At least the nurse guided me where to go for dermatology.

It was 3:45 by the time I checked in with the receptionist on the fifth floor. "That'll be twenty dollars today."

Shit, in my haste to get out the door I forgot my wallet. "Ugh, can you just bill me?"

"Yes, hold on." Have a few more questions confirming my date of birth, my current address, my patient number (fortunately, I had that number saved in my phone), and a half-dozen other 'security' questions, she process the appointment as a bill later. Then, she directed me to the waiting room at the far end of the hall.

Due to Covid, the room was filled with chairs, but most of them had a sign "Do not sit here" to allow for social distancing. There was no one in the room. This was the end of the day, end of the week, so I was probably the last appointment.

I sat down and opened my phone to scroll through the news. Sixteen percent battery left. Great! I was late for my appointment and my phone was likely to die while I sat waiting. A few minutes after I arrived another person came and sat down in a distant chair. I thought, "Shit, if I've missed my appointment and they call him before me, the stress of driving here was all for not." A patient came out from behind the secure door to the doctor's office. A few minutes later, another patient came out. There were voices behind the door that sounded like people chatting at the end of the day, cleaning up their desks and putting away paperwork. I was stressing I'd missed the appointment. My insurance would still bill me the co-pay and I'd have to make another appointment, after I had given up my car.

At that moment, the door secure opened and a petite nurse in a bright green nurses' uniform stepped out, "Mr. Wilson?"

I smiled, nodded, turned off the screen to my phone, and followed the nurse to the examination room. "Hello, Mr. Wilson. I am Matty, your nurse today. Dr. A will be doing your exam today. He works with a Dr. D, a resident, is that alright?" Her Latinx eyes smiled behind the bright blue mask she wore on her face for protection, soft black curls played about her face.

"Yes, that's fine."

Matty ticked on the computer in the room, "Please have a seat. Let's see." Looking over the appointment information, she said, "You're here for a bump on your head?"

"Yes."

"Great, let me get your weight, temperature, and blood pressure."

I stepped on the scales. Two forty-nine. "Ugh, I knew I was over-weight."

"Sorry, that scale is always giving people bad news." Matty made note of my weight and then put a thermometer up to my forehead.

"It's fine, I expected as much. I haven't been exercising like I should."

Matty made notes about my temperature then put on the blood pressure cuff on my left arm.

I tried to relax, but when I looked over, I noticed the clingy green top Matty was wearing, very form fitting. The nurse was five foot four, slender, with large breasts, D or maybe an E cup. Given her height and the clinking of the uniform, her breasts were lovely and prominent.

The cuff inflated, and moments later read out one forty-nine over one fifteen.

"Oh," exclaimed Matty, "That's a bit high. Let's have you sit for a bit then I'll take it over just to be sure."

"No need," I said despondently, "I am not surprised given my weight. My blood pressure tends to go up when I gain too much weight."

"Still, it doesn't hurt to try again. Would you like a full body scan today?"

"A full body scan, what's that?"

"At your age, we recommend patients to have the doctor go over your whole body looking for spots that might be suspicious."

"Yes, that's a good idea. I know I have the one bump, but while I'm here, might has well have the doctor see if there is anything else that needs checked out."

Matty typed in the request for a scan then reached over to a cabinet and pulled out a hospital gown, one of those open in the back type. "Here," she said offering the white, cotton gown, "put this on while I finish up the notes. You can leave your underwear on."

I laughed, "Well, given the hurry I was in to get here, I don't have any. Oh well." I pulled off my tank top. To be clear, I'm not super fit. I am overweight, but I'm a big guy so my weight sits evenly over my body.

Looking out the corner of her eye, Matty smiled and said, "Even though you're overweight, you carry it well."

"Thanks." I also have long red pubic hair and am a grower, not a shower. There are times when my penis is at rest it measures maybe two inches from base to tip. I am an exhibitionist, so the idea of stripping in front of a woman gave my penis something to think about, so it was more like four inches when I dropped my shorts. Still not super impressive, but at least long enough to not be completely buried behind my long pubic hair.

"And definitely a redhead."

"It is possible to get a flu shot today?"

"Yes, of course. I'll make a note of it, but remember when the doctor says you're done, don't leave. Stick around and I'll come back in to give you your shot."

"Will do." I was still holding the gown, enjoying the public exhibition.

"If you are relaxed enough, let's get another blood pressure reading."

"OK." I sat down, gown in my lap and stretched out my arm. Matty re-attached the cuff and took another reading. One thirty-three over eighty-four; pulse seventy. "That's much better. Glad to see you've relaxed some."

After Matty took off the cuff, I unfolded the gown to put it on. As I fumbled with the gown, Matty typed in the numbers, but after each entry, she stepped back over to the machine to get the next reading. She acted flustered, which I enjoyed, and was in no way encouraging me to hurry to put the robe on. By the time she was done with the numbers, my cock had grown to a chubby five inches, and pointing more forward than down.

"Sit over here on the exam bed. The doctor will be in shortly." Matty gave me a good look top to toe, then left.

I put on the robe and sat on the edge of the exam bed; the cool paper protector cool against my butt.

There was a knock on the door "Yes, come in," I responded.

The door opened and in stepped the cutest doctor. The resident, Dr. Davis had a mocha complexion, dark hair and eyes, and only stood about five feet tall. She wore a bright green shirt, which complimented her skin tone, black dress trousers, and a lab coat. Her black hair fell in soft waves over her shoulders. "Hello, I am Dr. Davis, a resident here, but call me Shivani. I work with Dr. Andrews." She stepped over to the computer to look over the notes from the nurse.

Once done, she turned to me, "So, let's look at that bump." She grabbed a pair of purple latex gloves, stepped over to me, pushed my knees apart so she could step in between, then pulled my face down so she could look at my head.

As she asked a series of questions about the bump, and the other features on my head (a scar and another smaller bump), I took in the intoxicating sandalwood smell of her perfume. I was looking down, but mere inches from her small breasts. Shivani's trousers clung to her slender waist and thighs. While the doctor was slender, the trousers were tight fitting with the fly shield giving a good indication of the curve of her abdomen as it slid down to her mound. I imagined what lay under those trousers, dark skin, black hair. I took a deep breath seeing if I might catch of whiff of any pheromones. No luck, but the sandalwood was still lovely.

"Do you want a full body examine?"

This question brought me back to reality. "Yes, please."

"I start with the head, then to the face, the arms, chest, and down the body. I've got your head." She pulled my chin up to look directly into my eyes, as she asked more random questions, this time about me, my life, why I moved to LA, and bits of useless trivia. Her dark eyes were sparkling but focused on looking for spots. She went over my forehead, nose, then said, "Can you remove your mask for a moment?"

I lowered my mask. I have a long mustache and short goatee; both get amply crunched when I wear a mask. I tried to at least smooth out the mustache to bring back some of the curl.

Shivani smiled. "What a fun mustache." Although her eyes were scanning my skin, her hand reached up and played with my mustache. I wasn't sure if her playing were to get it out of the way to see the skin underneath, or she just liked playing with it. Either way, I enjoyed the attention.

Once my mask was back on, the questions continued as Shivani moved to inspect my arms. I held them straight out in front of me, while I sat on the exam bed. She stood between my legs maintaining my ability to take in her perfume, while she rotated first to the left arm, then back around to the right.

"Stand up and drop your gown so I can check your chest."

I stood with the back of my knees against the exam bed. Shivani was less than a foot way. I could have wrapped my arms around her into an embrace without moving at all. I let the gown fall to my waist as Shivani ran her fingers over my chest. In one hand she held a small circular light, which looked like it might have a magnifying lens. The other just caressed my skin. I could feel the warmth from her hand through the latex.

She stroked one nipple and I gasped slightly. "Is that sore?"

"No, just," taking in a deep breath to try and control my thoughts, "sensitive."

Eventually, she moved over to the other side and caressed the other nipple. Even though I was more prepared, I still had to hold my breath for a moment.

"Yes, they really are sensitive," she said with a grin.

As the exam moved down to my stomach, I became aware of her breath against my skin. Her face was so close, I could feel the slow, warm exhale of each breath.

"Now turn around."

After some jockeying--Shivani had to step back so I could turn around--she began her examination of my back. Again, with the fingers. My skin was crawling with goosebumps, which probably didn't help the exam.

When she got down to my glutes, she said, "Bend over and put your hands on the exam bed?"

I bent over and joked, "Am I going to have one of those types of exams?"

"No," she laughed, "but I do need to check every bit of skin."

Her fingers slid over my butt, and I could feel my cock reacting. It had calmed some since the nurse left but was back to being interested in the goings on in the room. I felt the doctor spread open my cheeks and slide a finger down along the bone, across my anus, and then along my scrotum. While I tried not to clinch, it was impossible. My cock bounced to attention.

"Now spread your feet to slightly wider than shoulder width. Time for your legs." The doctor grabbed a chair and slid it over to sit. She caressed the back of my left leg and then slid her hand inside my thigh, starting at my knee and working her way up. As her fingers got to my scrotum, she used her hand to slide my balls to the right, while her warm breath slipped in between my thighs.

Moving my balls to the other side, she started examining my scrotum up close. My cock, at near full erection, made my scrotum tight. "Hmmm," she hummed, as is took her time examining the tender seam.

To examine the lower half of my legs, she kept me bent over, but had me lift a foot, so she could place it on her leg. This give her close access to my calves. This also allowed my erection to dangle free and very visible.

With the backs of my legs down, Shivani said, "Turn around now, and lift the gown so I can see your legs."

I was tempted to just toss the gown aside. It didn't really provide any cover and I don't have issues with being naked in front of people. However, I was also heading toward a full-on erection. So, I opted to keep the gown in place, and just lift the hem to give Shivani access to my thighs.

She bent over to scan the front of each calf, then readjusted her chair to slide up close to my thighs. Again, with the breath! She did both legs before asking me to move the gown away from my crotch. "I need to inspect your groin. If you could move the gown up or to the side."

Although hesitant to do so, I pulled the gown up. It uncovered my cock, which pointed directly at Shivani, but also provided a clump of fabric between her face and mine so I didn't have to look at her reaction. As much as an exhibitionist as I am, it still made me nervous.

Shivani placed a latex glove over my cock and moved it to the left. The left hand held the magnifying glass as she slid it along the inside seam of my groin and through my pubic hair. Every so often, she would adjust her grip on my cock. She wasn't holding it tight, or in a way that felt like she was massaging it, but every time she made an adjustment, my cock grew harder. A few more hums and Shivani said, "There's a spot here I want to take a photo of, for the record. We'll want to watch it over the next year or so."

She rolled her chair back to the computer desk and picked up a cell phone. I pulled the gown up further to look down at my pubic hair and fully erect cock. I was sporting a good seven inches straight out. As Shivani rolled back, my cock throbbed in anticipation. She took her right hand and placed it on the side of my cock, to push it aside. With the phone in the other hand, she adjusted it to get a picture of my groin and undoubtedly the spot in question. I would swear Shivani's thumb was caressing the underside of my cock while she held it to the side, but I was in no state to be fully cognizant of the actual events. I wanted to cum, badly, and that made normal brain function impossible.

Shivani let go of my cock and scrolled through the three pictures she took. "These will be posted to your medical record."

"OK," I squeaked.

She looked up at me and smile, "Ready for the next side?"

I gulped in agreement.

When her eyes returned their focus to my cock, she reached out with her index finger and touched the tip. I was so close, I thought I might explode onto her face right there. She pulled back her finger as a string of precum strung between her finger and my cock. Then she rubbed the precum between her finger and thumb with a bemused smile on her face. After a brief sigh, she pushed my cock to the right and started examining the left side of my groin, continuing with the innocuous questions about me.

She seemed to take longer of this side than she did on the right, but there were no hums, or random noises as she pondered something. Her hand holding my cock did flex quite a bit. She wasn't masturbating with me, but with a bit of lube and she would have.

12