Doctor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivani finished and asked me to sit back down on the exam bed. She threw her latex gloves in the trash, made some notes, then said, "I'll be back in a moment with Dr. A. Relax."

Dr. A. was a well-groomed man in his mid-thirties. He stepped into the room followed by Dr. D., made a few quick comments, then stepped over to the exam bed to look at the lump on my head. After Dr. D. took a couple pictures of the lump on my head (for my medical record), Dr. A. did a quick exam of my body. He took about as long for my whole body as Dr. D. did with just my face. There was no touching and it felt like he hardly had time to notice my freckles, let alone determine if there were any spots.

Everything moved so fast, I was sitting on the edge of the exam bed again, legs spread, and Dr. D. straddling one of my legs before I knew it. She injected some pain killer into the lump, then shaved it off. The head bleeds a lot, and when she made the first incision, I felt a stream of blood roll down my forehead and along my nose. Dr. A. had a cotton swab and caught it before it went any further. After slicing off the lump (and putting it in a petri dish to examine later), Dr. D. put on a bandage and we were done.

Dr. A. made a few comments I don't remember, while Dr. D. made notes on the computer. The pair smiled and left. Moments later, Dr. D. poked her head in to tell me, "Don't forget, you're getting a flu shot. The nurse will be here in a few minutes."

I was in shock. I'm not sure what I expected when I made the appointment, and that expectation certainly changed after Dr. D's examination. But the process itself was quick and mostly painless.

When Matty stepped back into the room she smiled, "Oh good, you didn't leave. Time for your flu shot."

She stepped up to the computer and made some notes. "Oh, it looks like Dr. D. got some good photos of you. Would you like to see?" Matty turned the screen toward me. In the middle of the page was a photo of my head, with the lump clearly visible. Below that was a picture of my cock being restrained by a purple latex glove. Yes, there was a spot on my skin hiding in the red pubic hair, but it's not the first thing you notice in the picture.

Matty then got down to business and recorded the flu shot on my record. After she grabbed a pair of light blue latex gloves and prepped the needle she asked, "Right or left?"

I joked, "Arm or butt cheek?"

"I was thinking arm, but if you'd rather..."

"I'm not sure I'm bothered either way."

Matty stood with the needle in her hand contemplating. "Your shoulder's here; let's just do it in the arm. I can catch a glimpse of your butt when you change." She laughed and in went the needle.

Just as Matty was putting a small circular bandage on my arm, there was a knock on the door. Dr. D. opened the door and stuck her head in. "Good, you're still here. Dr. A. wanted me to get a picture of the strawberry mole on your left pectoral and the other lump on your head."

"Yup," Matty smiled as she stepped away to put the needle in the disposal bin. "I just finished, and he was about to change. You just caught us in time."

Shivani stepped into the room and grabbed a pair of purple latex gloves. "Please stand and lower your robe."

Matty interjected. "Or you can just hand it to me. I need to clean up anyway."

Without thinking, I extended my right hand with the robe waded up to Matty. She smiled and joked, "Maybe I should have gone for the butt cheek."

Shivani looked over at Matty, who was staring down at my semi-erect cock. Shivani then looked down and simply said, "Oh."

Getting back to business, Shivani held the cell phone up toward my left nipple. She took a picture but cursed, "It's blurry. I need you to stand still."

I thought I was. Trying to comply for the next photo I made myself a statue like as possible. I looked down as Shivani took another picture. She had her elbows out to the side and her hands were shaking. The next picture turned out blurry.

"Here," I said reaching out to her waist. "Step into me and put your elbow on my chest. That way, if I move, you and the camera move with me." The motion pulled her hip into contact with my hip, and my cock ran right along the top of her trousers. I reached around her waist to pull her in tight. Shivani leaned back and took the picture, looked at the image to make sure it was good, then uploaded it to my file, all the while not moving from her spot. I had one hand on her back with the other hand along her right waist. My cock throbbed as I pressed my hips into her.

She felt it and looked up at me. We just stared at each other for a moment, very aware of the position we were in but not able to say anything.

Matty was busy cleaning up the room and wasn't paying much attention to us. However, while Shivana was reviewing the third picture, Matty stepped around to where she could see my cock up against the doctor's stomach. She stopped cleaning and just stared at the two of us.

"Doctor," the nurse asked, "Do you need me for anything else?"

Shivani continued looking at me, "I, uh...", then looked away, embarrassed.

Matty stepped over and looked at our position, first the hand holding the phone, then to our hips where Dr. D. was subtly shifting against my erection. The two women exchanged a glance, then Matty smiled, "Mr. Wilson..." she coughed trying to think of what to say. "Are you comfortable?"

My hands were still around the doctor's waist. She leaned back, pushing her hips even further forward. Matty was looking straight at my cock pressed against doctor's hip and the motion Dr D. was doing with them. I started to pump my hips and replied, "If you're OK that I am about to cum all over Shivani's trousers, yeah, I'm OK with this."

Matty touched the doctor on the shoulder, "Doctor?"

Shivani started to answer, but I must have pushed just right and hit a nerve. She moaned and thrust her hips.

The nurse looked down and the increasing motion of our hips. "I'm just going to step over to the computer and make some notes. Why don't you two take a moment and..."

Dr. D. leaned back on the exam bed and closed her eyes. Her hands fell to my hips encouraging me to be more earnest in my thrusting, while her hips gyrated in circles. I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs.

"You know, Shivani, it would feel better if you undid your trousers and gave me direct access."

I didn't need to ask twice. She quickly fumbled with her button and zipper, slid her trousers and panties to the floor, then jumped up on the exam table. Her mocha legs spread allowing me a view of her dark, curly public hair, and her soaking wet vulva. Her dark vaginal lips spread open just waiting for me.

She reached forward, grabbed my cock, and pulled it towards her. The tip of it met Dr. D's cunt and immediate slid in all the way. I started with slow thrusts as I needed to get accommodated to the doctor's hot vagina. I didn't want to cum too quickly.

Dr. D. laid back on the exam bed and spread her legs wide, using her hands on her thighs to spread them as far as possible. I picked up the pace, thrusting my cock in and out. The doctor's wet cunt was leaking along my shaft and down my balls.

Our pace increased. Shivani opened her eyes with an animal lust, her dark hair surrounding her face. Her hands caressed her thighs as her feet continued to point in opposite directions. Then, I felt her start to shudder. Her hands gripped onto the inside of her thighs and squeezed. She gave a low growl and then pant.

"I am about to cum. Inside or where?"

The doctor wrapped her legs around my waist. "In me, Yes," she grunted in time with a thrust, "In me!" She then took her hand and started to rub her fingers on her clit super-fast. "Ooooh..."

I started cumming. Five, six, seven hard thrusts full of cum and several more just for good measure. When I was finished, I started to pull out, but Shivani wasn't having it. Her legs squeezed me in close as her fingers brought her orgasm over the top, a slow, deep moan grew from the back of her throat.

When I did step away, Matty was right there with a moist towelette. "Here, you might want this before you get dressed."

Shivani put her hand on mine, "Wait, I mean, if we've gone this far."

She took the towelette, slid off the exam table, and fell to her knees. After pulling her mask down below her chin, she took my still semi-hard cock into her mouth. This wasn't a full-on blow job, but definitely a better cleaning service than I was about to do.

Matty stood there with a packet of wet-ones, mouth gapping open, "Oh wow."

The more Dr. D. cleaned my cock, the harder I got. I looked over at Matty, her nipples were pressing against her very restrictive bra, trying to cut their way through the green fabric. She was also breathing heavily. Without thinking, I reached up and caressed one of her breasts.

That broke the spell. Matty looked up at me.

Expecting to be admonished, I pulled my hand away. But it barely got two inches away before Matty's hand was pulling it back against her. Taking that as a sign, a caresses and tweaked her nipples. Matty moaned and sighed.

When Dr. D. finished--she hadn't brought me to another orgasm, but had cleaned me thoroughly--she leaned back, put both hands on my cock and gave a brief tug. "Thank you. That was extremely unprofessional of me, but..." She didn't finish her sentence as she looked up and saw me fondling Matty's breast.

Shivani stood, moist towelette still in her hand, turned, and spread her legs. She moved to wipe herself, when it was my turn to put a hand out and stop her.

"You could let me return the favor."

She looked me in the face. If she contemplated it, she did so for only a second, because she immediately moved her hand to quickly wipe away the cum and juices between her thighs. "I couldn't let you that, or I really would be in trouble."

"I won't say anything."

"It's not that," she said pressing the towelette against her groin and giving it a firm giggle. "We would be here for hours, especially given that your penis doesn't look at all tired."

I nodded. "Yeah, sorry. It isn't quite done."

Dr. D. turned to the nurse, "Matty, why don't you take a towelette and finish up while I get dressed?"

Matty looked at the packet in her hands and then down at my erect cock. She pulled out a wet-one and started to stroke my cock. "My goodness, you're hard. Do you think you want to cum again?"

"I do, but it's not going to happen soon. The last one was intense."

Shivani looked down at the towelette in her hand. A large glob of white cum lay in the middle. "I'd say it was and that's just what leaked out of me so far. There is quite a bit more still inside." She gave a shudder and reached for her trousers.

While Matty stroked my cock, I played with her breasts. We stood facing each other, tempted to go the next step and take off some of her clothes, but Dr. D. finished dressing and coughed. "We've been here a while and I need to finish up with a couple of other things. I'm not saying you can't continue, just be conscious of the time."

Matty gave a cock a squeeze then said, "She's right. I need to finish up and get to the other patients." She looked down at my cock, the head glistening with a drop of precum. "But oh, he looks so yummy."

Dr. D. left and Matty returned to the computer. "You'd better get dressed before I change my mind."

"Should I make another appointment?"

Matty stopped typing. She squeezed her legs together and sighed. "Uh, once was risky. Plus, there's no guarantee who will be on duty."

"Can I get a phone number?"

"Uh, no. I'm married and that is definitely not an option." She looked over at me--who still hadn't gotten dressed and was still sporting a solid erection--shakes her head, then focuses on the computer screen to finish her report.

When she finished, Matty stood by the computer, her arms crossed, looking at the report. "Well, Dr. D. is thorough."

"I don't know. I think she could have done more." We laughed.

Matty smiled, then spun the computer monitor towards me. There was a large image of my erection on the screen. My cock was center screen, obviously the focus on the picture.

"Is that going in my file?"

"No, this was a private message from her to me; I guess a reminder from today."

I got dressed. Matty printed out a couple of informative pages about my visit today, care for the wound. Matty also told me that if I had any other dermatological concerns, I didn't need to go to my primary care physician. I could just make an appointment directly with the Glendale office. "But, again, there is no guarantee who will be on staff. So, don't make an appointment with any expectations."

"I understand." Papers in hand, I left.

12