Doctor's Office Ch. 02: Lesbian Fun

Story Info
Doctor Sarah and Nurse Avi explore their kinky sides.
6.2k words
4.22
12.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up to Avi's house. I have never been here before but its a cute little bungalow. It is painted a cute shade of mint green with white shutters. I sit in my car outside collecting my thoughts. My hands tremble. Avi fucked him. Avi fucked that huge black penis. Carl is a true alpha male. What does Avi expect of me? Why am I here?

Thoughts flood my mind and I can't seem to focus on any particular one. Suddenly my phone dings. 'Doc stop being such a prude get in here.' I gasp looking at my phone blushing hard. I look up and realize Avi is watching me, but due to a glare on the windows I can't see her. I take a deep breath in. I open my door and my legs feel rubbery but I manage to stand and walk to her house.

*Knock*

I stand on her front porch a cute red door in front of me. A large porch swing on one side with some cute potted flowers and plants. I take a deep breath as the door cracks open and Avi pokes her head out smirking.

"Shoes off! Come in and sit on the couch!" Avi says her normal confidence is now in overdrive. I can do nothing but softly nod. I am surprised as the door closes. I blink and look nervously at the door as I breath in and hold it. I remove my shoes and holding my breath I turn the door handle. I step inside slowly. To my right I see a cute little living area and the couch. I close the door and take a few steps to the couch. I nervously turn to sit. I bend my knees sitting as I look across from me and I suddenly fall into the couch in shock. I stare across at a completely nude Avi. Avi's dark hair falling over her bare shoulders. Her pert small breasts capped by surprisingly long upturned pointy nipples. I shiver and sit there.

"Good doc!" Avi says nodding to my bare feet.

I blush and open my mouth. I slowly manage to say "Thanks!" Finally releasing a long held breath. I try not to but its hard not to look at her breasts and tight stomach and bare thighs. Her legs are crossed so I cannot see much more at the moment.

"Did you enjoy listening to me fucking that huge black cock? Did you like knowing that our old black patient was balls deep in your young nurse? Did you like hearing me cum?" Avi smirks at me.

I look from her toes up to her nipples blushing unable to meet her gaze I just nod.

"Of course you did. But you were a bad Doctor weren't you? A good Doctor would have relieved their patients pain! A good woman would have begged to be fucked by a true stud with a perfect cock! A good whore would've sent me home early and kept that big black cock all to themselves!" A good slut would've knelt and begged for a facial!"

Facial? I wonder not knowing that term, but based on context I have a pretty good idea. Do woman really let men cum on them? I think. I still cant meet Avi's gaze. I tremble and nod at her words my eyes on her nipples.

"Bad Doctors need to be punished!" Avi says as I notice her uncross her legs and stand. In a split second I see her pussy as she uncrosses. But it is too quick to really see much. Suddenly I realize Avi is standing over me. I look up and see a pair of scissors. Where did those come from. She cuts open my top exposing my bra. My large breasts come into view somewhat hidden by my black bra. Suddenly the front of my bra is cut as well and my breasts spring free. The large orbs shaking and jiggling. I gasp as my nipples firm in the cool air. I tremble in shock but I feel shy and small in Avi's presence. Not only is she more confident than me, she fucked the cock and I didn't.

*Smack

"AWWW OHH GOD!" I scream. Without warning Avi slapped my right tit.

"Bad Doc! Denying our patient treatment is so bad!"

*Smack* She slaps the left.

"OWW SHIT!" I am cursing for the first time in my life. The pain is intense my face red my hands clenched my huge breasts jiggle and turn red.

"That black cock was so delicious! Such a bad girl denying yourself the pleasure of a perfect black cock! A good white whore should crave that big black dick!"

*Smack* Now the right again.

"OHH OHH PLEASE!" I whine. My breasts swing shake the tender flesh on fire. I look up at Avi. "I am sorry!" I have no time to contemplate how this happened or why my own panties feel wet as she punishes me.

*Smack* The left.

I sniffle and whimper. I reach up covering both red breasts with my hands, but I can barely cover half of my enormous tits. "Please please Avi! I am sorry." I moan a tear rolls down my cheek as I meet her eyes. Avi smirks down at me finally pausing from the abuse on my tits. I let out a sigh. Avi sits next to me and leans back against the far end of the couch. She uses both hands and grabs handfuls of my blond hair on either side of my face. I feel myself being pulled towards her. I blush and shiver leaning towards her.

"Suck my tits it will ease the pain!"

"I...I shouldn't." I moan but stare as I slowly get closer. God Avi is so sexy. I think as I open my lips slightly. I feel my lips touch her nipple. I cant help it I kiss and lick it. Fuck this feels amazing. I think as I shake and lay between her legs my head on her chest. I at first sort of lick and nibble but slowly start sucking. The nipple is long and firm.

"MMM Good Doc! Suck the smaller boobs of your younger nurse! You know I am hotter, you know Carl chose me!"

I shiver hearing her. The words should sound ridiculous, but I feel a chill up my spine. I start sucking a little harder. The nipple feels amazing in my mouth. I feel excited and relaxed at the same time. Its a odd feeling the stress of being a doctor melts away as I suckle Avi.

"Good Doc! Such a pathetic Doctor! Do you like sucking my nipples?"

"MMM!" I moan my eyes close. My right hand slides up cupping her soft small breast opposite of the one I am sucking. My other hand tucked next to Avi pressed into her side and the couch.

"I know you like it. Picture me satisfying that big black cock like you couldn't. My big boob girl so needy for the girl who made Carl's cock erupt deep inside me. My pathetic big boob girl!"

All her words drive me crazy. I shiver as I keep sucking. Avi lays her head back sighing. For a few moments all you can hear are my soft sucking sounds. My hand softly squeezing her other breasts. I tremble enjoying my first bi-sexual encounter. After a few minutes Avi speaks again.

"I think my big boob girly should completely undress for me! Thats right get those clothes off let me see you!" I feel Avi pushing me up. I let the large pointy nipple slip from my lips. I look at it. A pained expression on my face. "Oh do you miss my nipple already? Are you an eager little nipple sucker? Pathetic Big Boob Doctor loves suckling me knowing she needs me to comfort her!"

I stand blushing. I am unsure how to respond. This scenario is so different from anything I am used to. "I... Avi... I don't know what to say...OK, yes I liked sucking it!" I moan trembling pulling my bra and top which are both cut down to my waist. My top half exposed I wiggle a little trying to get the ruined dress down below my hips.

"That's good to hear. I bet Carl would love to watch you sucking my nipples while he fucks me to orgasm in the office again. So funny a busty doctor humiliating herself knowing her skinny nurse is the better hotter woman."

My pussy tingles at the words. I am in shock as Avi has never been quite this mean to me before but I realize I am enjoying it for some reason. My dress falls to my feet and now I am just in my boring plain full coverage white panties.

"Oh god that is the underwear you wear!" Avi exclaims. "Oh my god you are aroused! Your panties are wet! Do you like hearing me call you my big boob girly.... my pet? Do you want to suckle my nipples some more!"

I look at the floor trembling. I nod silently.

"You do have some huge tits don't you? Don't you my big booby pet?" Avi reaches out and pinches my nipple. "Answer me!"

"MMM YES! Yes Miss Avi! I have big fat boobies for you! I have huge tits but you're so hot! Your breasts are perky unlike mine." Why am I degrading myself. God why is this turning me on.

"Miss Avi!" She tilts her head looking at me curiously. Still pinching. I wince. "Miss Avi...I like that!"

I gulp and shiver. I didn't even realize I called her that until she pointed it out. "Yes Miss! Yes miss Avi, may I please suck your boobs and hear how you fucked Carl?" I blush shocked at what I just said. My boyfriend would be shocked his prude shy gf saying something like that and to a girl.

"Well still waiting for you to remove those panties. Are you stupid doc? Can you not follow simple instructions my big booby pet!"

I blush and push my panties down. I expose my thick furry bush which is moist and smelly from my arousal.

"Wow the all natural route...thats a lot of hair!" Avi exclaims in a way that makes me feel even more self conscious. Leaning back on the couch she spreads her legs and for the first time I get a glimpse of her bare pussy. I stare and swallow hard. Its bright pink the lips are engorged and I see a little cum showing in the crevice. She also has a very cute clitorious. It is puffy and long. Mine is hidden in my bush but hers is a cute little nub. It looks longer than her nipples. Both her nipples and clit make my mouth water. I blink blushing staring.

She slowly closes her legs. "I have a delicious pie in there for you if you earn it. I bet you have never tasted cum have you prude? But Ben's wouldn't be worth trying not like a stud's like Carl. I tasted some already its amazing!" She licks her lips. I tremble shaking naked before her. I can tell my nipples must be really hard they ache. My pussy throbs and my thighs are slick with juices. I have never felt so aroused. "So, want to suck my nipples some more my pet?"

"GOD YES!" I moan leaning in mouth open. Suddenly both her feet are pressed into my large breasts. She pushes me and I fall back on my ass. "OWW!" I moan looking up from the floor.

"Not so quick! A good pet would know she needs to earn the right to suck my tits."

I gasp trembling. I look up at her in shock. I breathe in. "Ok ...umm uhh Miss Avi... Please please I want to suck them so bad!"

She holds her foot out. "My feet hurt from work. Why don't you start by massaging them."

I realize what she is wanting. I bite my lower lip nervously but sit up a little on the floor. My hands shaking I reach out and start to massage her foot. My hands press into the soft flesh of her arches as I think about eating or licking the cum from her pussy. Do I want that. Am I a lesbian? Why is this humiliation turning me on.

I think about this for a bit as I do my best to massage her foot. I slowly look up realizing she hasn't spoken. I gasp realizing she has her phone and is absent mindedly scrolling. I feel a sharp tingle deep in my own pleasure zone. God she is totally ignoring me as I massage her feet naked. No don't...don't you dare say it! I think to myself. I try but blurt out. "Miss Avi, am I doing good? Am I massaging good Miss?"

"Eh!" She shrugs. "You know it would probably feel better if you used your tongue to lick the sweat off the sole and sucked my toes."

My eyes wide. "Oh my god but....but."

"But what? Don't you want to make me feel good? Don't you want to please me!"

I tremble silently leaning forward. My face touches the sole of her foot. I sniff. "MMM!" I moan as I take a long lick from the heel to the toes. I lick again slow.

"There is my good little pet! What a good busty doctor pet!"

I smile at her compliment, as I lick more. My pussy throbs my crotch soaked as juices leak from me in excitement. I start slurping her toes and then move to the other foot. Avi goes back to looking at her phone. I really get into it. For about 15 minutes or more I rub her feet, lick them, suck her toes. Moaning while I do. I cant express why but the humiliation adds to my excitement. I lift up on my knees as I keep worshipping. Occasionally Avi looks down and gives a half smirk showing amusement at me and that I am doing an adequate job. This adds to my thrill. I start to buck my hips as I suck a big toe in my mouth.

"MMM YES!" I moan as I suck and I move my right hand in between my legs. I start to rub my wet, sticky hairy pussy.

"What the hell are you doing!?!" In shock I look up like a puppy getting scolded. I blush and stare at Avi. "Well? Explain!"

"I... uhm...I ... I was excited it felt good!"

"Ha...you can orgasm and touch yourself when I say you can!" She looks at me sternly.

I gulp hard blushing. I nod and bite my lower lip silently.

"Do you masterbate often?"

I shake my head.

"Use words my stupid big titty pet!"

"No miss. I ... I have never I have never masterbated really. I have tried a couple times but never got far."

"How pathetic! But here you are desperate to get yourself off because you're getting to suck my sweaty toes?"

"Yes miss!" I tremble looking at her foot.

I expect her to say more but she merely wiggles her toes. I blush and lean in and wrap my lips around the big one moaning. I suck for a few moments and then hear, "how does my toe taste?"

"OHMMMM YUMMMY!" I moan while sucking.

"Carl what do you think?"

I blink and look up. She is pointing the phone at me. I open my mouth wide moving back away from her toe a little. the color draining from my face. I blink in horror. "Are you filming me?"

"No I am video chatting with my new stud, my daddy, my BBC alpha!"

I gulp hard. My body trembles. As I hear that amazingly sexy voice. "Damn those tits look good baby! I cant believe she is sucking your toes! You made her your little Doctor Bitch! Haha I am proud of you girl! I will reward you tomorrow!"

My head is spinning I try to process it. I hear them exchange some words but I am having an out of body experience I am looking down at myself in horror, shame, and excitement at what is happening to me. I don't hear what is said, I cant. I am trying to process how this happened.

"...Bye babe!" Avi hangs up. "Tomorrow Carl is coming for an afternoon appointment again. I cleared the entire afternoon so you can listen to me fuck him again. If you please me tonight and tomorrow then we will consider letting you watch us sometime."

I close my eyes and moan as I nod. I reopen them giving a odd smile. "Yes, Miss Avi! I will be good I cant wait to watch!"

"We will see!" She shrugs. She pushes her toe back in my mouth. "You did pretty good with my feet. Why don't you go pour me some wine in my kitchen and then find the cleaning supplies in the hall closet. You can clean my house for me while I relax. I will keep your dinner warm." She winks and points to her vagina. "If you do good you can come have dinner on your knees."

I slowly stand shocked. "Yes Miss Avi!" Is all I can manage to say. I step towards the kitchen my big boobs bouncing. I cant believe how hard my nipples are. How horny I am. I find the wine and pour it. My hands shaking I chastise myself telling me I cant spill. I hand her the wine. Blushing as she lays back against the couch.

"You look gorgeous Miss Avi!" I moan. I open my mouth again meaning to ask if she wants me to start the cleaning in a certain area, but I say, "If I clean really good can I also suck your boobs some more?" Why did I say that. I think.

Avi laughs while looking me up and down. "Yea babe! You can suckle me all night curl in my lap and make yourself safe!"

I blush and shocked I turn away. "Yes miss. May I start in the bathroom?" I ask walking to the hall closet.

"Mhmm!" She moans taking a sip of wine.

I suddenly find myself naked in her bathroom at the sink. I have a rag in one hand. a spray bottle of cleaner in the other. I look at myself in the mirror. Everything that has happened so far is so intense I just sort of stare at myself. I look at my large breasts. There are still some red hand prints on them. I shake my head. The situation is so crazy I am loosing a few seconds here and there my body on autopilot desperate to continue submitting to Avi. But what does my mind want? I want to be a good girl. I want to be a good girlfriend to Ben. I want to be the kind, prim, proper, doctor I was raised to be. And I want to see that black cock again. I want to suck Avi's sexy little boobs. I want her to suck mine. I want to kiss her. I want her to let me touch Carl's BBC. I want to eat the creampie she is holding. ... I want both!

I look in the mirror. "What do I do!" I say in a whisper. "What would Ben think of me? What does Avi think of me? What about my parents? What about me?" Saying this out loud seems to help me decide. I am here. I am enjoying this. Let's play it out for the night at least. I clean her bathroom all the while cleaning her toilet I remind myself that I am Avi's employer. I am older than her. I am her boss. I am a doctor. I graduated med school with honors. I am a good girl. But here I am on my knees scrubbing her toilet naked while my own pussy throbs.

After finishing her bathroom I go to the kitchen and find some dirty dishes. I clean up wondering where Avi is. I haven't seen or heard from her in about 20 minutes. I don't know what time it is but I suspect I have missed a number of texts from my bf Ben. My phone on silent in my purse near the front door. I rub the soapy dish the warm water on my hands. I look down at my nipples, god Avi slapped me on my big tits and I liked it! I remind myself.

I am suddenly startled by a firm slap on my butt. "Such a good big titted girl! Make sure you vacuum the living room and then hand wash my thongs they are in my bedroom. I need to go out and get some things. I will be back in about 30 minutes. If you are not done by the time I get back. I will spank you some more!" I feel a shiver up my spine as Avi starts walking away not really waiting for me to reply.

"YES MISS AVI!" I call as I turn seeing her in super tight yoga pants and a crop top from the back just briefly as she opens the front door leaving. I hear it slam and smirk. My tushy tingles but she didn't really slap it as hard as she could.

"Where did she go?" I say as I dry the last dish and put it away. I find the vacuum as I continue to wonder what she went to get. Did she clean the cum out of herself before she left? I thought that was for me? God I am so crazy I have never thought of tasting my boyfriend's before and here I am wanting to lick a patients cum from my nurse. I almost giggle at how ridiculous it all is as I start vacuuming. I wonder if I should hurry to avoid the spanking. I feel a tingle up my spine, as I think, or I could purposefully not finish with her thongs so she has to spank me.

With about 10 minutes or so until Avi should be returning I find three thongs in the laundry in her room. I run some warm soapy water in the sink and put one in to soak. I pick up the second and pause before tossing it. I look at the crotch. A small yellowish stain but not really bad is at the center. I feel my face flush. I feel my fingers tingle. Although I have been naked for nearly two hours in this house and alone for over 20 minutes I glance around nervously. I put the crotch near my nose and sniff. "MMM!" I moan. I close my eyes and picture Avi's naked slender body. "Ohh miss Avi no miss I didn't clean them I couldn't I just had to smell your scent." I imagine myself kneeling over her couch sniffing her dirty thong as she playfully spanks me with those firm but kinky swats she used on my tits earlier.

One hand holding them to my face. One hand slides over my breast. I squeeze and let it then trail down my stomach. "I have time if I hurry. I am so horny." I touch myself, touch my pussy, sexually for the second time today. I haven't really masterbated myself before in my life but now I am desperate. Sniffing her old crusty thong. Picturing myself kneeling licking her pussy. My hands on her breasts squeezing worshipping my Avi. I rub a finger over my folds in my hairy wet slit. "OHH GOD YES YES AVI" I shock even myself as I suck the thong into my mouth. "MMM MMM" I push two fingers in my cunt as I buck my hips. I lean back against the wall my thighs trembling. Oh my god I think I am gonna cum for the first time ever. I think while sucking her thong tasting her dried juices on it.

12