Doctor's Office Ch. 02: Lesbian Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I hear Avi's angry voice, as I stumble yanking my fingers out of my cunt moments shy of actually cumming. I look at her half her thong hanging from my mouth. My face bright red as I feel so silly.

"Sucking the juices out of my dirty underwear?" She smirks.

I nod looking down at her feet shivering.

"Well that is a unique way of cleaning them!" She uses one finger to lift my head under my chin. My gaze meets hers. "But didn't I tell you not to touch yourself or cum without permission?"

"Yes." I manage to moan around the moist thong in my mouth.

"If you just were cleaning them with your mouth as a presoak," she talks to me like a child, "that would be one thing. But disobeying and touching yourself is quite another."

"Yes." I shiver, my chin held up by her finger my gaze meeting hers.

"So you didn't finish and you stuck your dirty fingers in your needy cunt without permission, so you need a punishment."

I nod soflty grinning. The firm slaps on my tits earlier were so kinky and made me so wet. I think. I notice Avi set a bag on the floor of the bathroom. As she takes my hand. She leads me to her bedroom. She sits on her bed. I have a moment to admire her tight belly exposed in her crop top. I realize she has no bra on and must have went out that way showing her pointy nipples. I give her a soft seductive grin.

"BITCH! THIS IS PUNISHMENT NOT PLAYTIME! LAY OVER MY KNEE FOR YOUR SPANKINGS!"

I hurriedly lay over her knees my large breasts smushed against the bed hanging over her thigh. My head laying against her soft down comforter. My feet hanging off the other end. My butt up in the air over her lap. She screamed at me. She is really mad I thought this was...

*SMACK

"AWWWWW" I scream louder than I have in a long time. My ass shaking stinging terribly my eyes water immediately. The intense spanking interrupts my thoughts and all I can do is moan and wiggle.

"Each time you count and say thank you miss Avi" *SMACK

"AWWWW WAAHAHAHA" I scream and start to whimper cry. "Please that really hurts!" My god this is not the fun playful slaps I got on my boobies. My god my ass is burning already. Fuck she is really spanking me. She is spanking me like a naughty child. The thoughts send chills up my spine.

"You really can't follow simple instructions. How stupid are you Doctor Sarah?!?!"

Her using my formal name reminds me of just how crazy and humiliating this is. "Sorry it really hurts...umm uhh 2... 2 Thank you Miss Avi" I stammer a tear rolling down my face.

*SMACK

"OHH HELL OHH HELL OHH" I scream I claw at the comforter. "GOD 3...Fucking 3 Miss Avi thank you!" I shout.

"Good girl you are learning." She softly strokes my hair. "Come on keep it up and I will be so proud of you!"

This should be utterly ridiculous to me. But I smile and wiggle my very red ass for her. "Yes Miss Avi. I will be a good big titty pet for you!"

*SMACK

"OHH FUCK 4... 4 Spankings! Thank you Miss Avi!" Come on you can do better make her proud.

*SMACK

This time I bite my lip hard. I know me screaming obscenities isn't proper. After the initial shock without screaming, I manage to let out a soft moaning answer. "Five spankings, Miss Avi! You spank me so hard but I deserve it! Thank you!" I realize my cunt is throbbing and wet despite the intense pain.

"Ohh what a good girl! A professional doctor shouldn't curse so much!" Avi strokes my hair more. I shiver on her lap feeling so proud of myself.

*SMACK

I bite my lip hard again. I cant help but let out a moan as a few more tears roll down my face. My lip starts to bleed a little as I am biting it so hard to prevent screaming or cursing. "Six!" I moan "Six spankings, thank you Miss Avi." Again I manage not to scream or curse.

"Good girl! I bet your huge fat tits have big pointy nipples do you like me to spank you?"

"YESSSS!" I moan turning my head looking up at her with need. My eyes meet hers and I blush and smirk.

"Is your pussy all wet knowing I made your fat ass all red?"

"Soaking wet Miss...Miss...Miss mommy!" I am still looking up at her and she blinks and tilts her head. I see her lips curl ever so subtly and I try to determine if I went too far.

"Hmm not sure I like that! I am not some frumpy Mom I am a hot goddess and younger than you! But I suppose in certain moments like now when I am spanking you its ok to call me that. Just never in front of anyone else without permission!"

I nod smiling at her so infatuated with her.

*SMACK

She spanks me hard again to emphasize her point.

"FFFFUU...FUCKK!" I scream unable to hold back. "Sorry Miss Avi seven that was seven wonderful punishing spanks! Thank you!" I moan and while I look up at her I tilt my head and softly kiss the cutest little spot on her last rib right above her tight tummy wishing her tight shirt was off.

She smirks and just shakes her head at me.

"Miss Avi whenever you're finished punishing me....I deserve however many spanks you deem necessary but when you are done mommy may I suck your booby my tushy hurts? Please ohh god I need the comfort of your boobies mommy!"

She half sighs half chuckles. "For someone who was such a prude, you wouldn't even come out to a bar with me as early as this morning, certainly has changed a lot today! Now you are openly begging to call me mommy and suck my tits for your comfort?"

I pause and look at her eyes for a moment and then down to her perky tits and nipples showing through her shirt then back up. I smile big and nod. "I don't know where all this is heading for me, but for now... for tonight... I am yours. I am your big titted stupid pet! I want to be a naughty, dirty, slut for you! And my ass hurts and I deserved that, but I NEED to suck on you!"

"HA of course you do!" Avi helps me shift and turn me so I am laying on my side across her lap. My red painful butt resting on her comforter my much larger boobs against her thighs and stomach. My head in her lap. She looks down and slowly lifts her shirt off.

I gasp audibly as her boobs bounce into view. "Ohh!" She lifts my head in the crest of her arm my lips at her nipple. I let out a needy moan and open wide. Licking. Slurping. Sucking.

A few moments pass as I feel her nipple grow more and more in my mouth as I suckle. One hand is nuzzled between us and my free hand cups and softly squeezes her other breast. I close my eyes. I feel Avi let out a soft sigh and moan. We are both relaxing. Slowly Avi lays back and I shift laying over her my head resting on her chest while I still suckle. Us laying on her bed nuzzled against each other.

I really have no idea how much time has passed but I am still suckling lost in a state of contented joy. I have never felt this way in my entire life and I feel so satisfied for a moment. I am horny but I know that release will come in time. I am feeling a state of acceptance and joy suckling my Avi. Lost in the moment my mind drifts in and out of a blankness like meditative state.

"Ohh my god!" I hear Avi sigh stroking my hair. "What the fuck is happening?"

I lift my head and look at her. She isn't upset but almost sounds confused. "What do you mean momma?" I grin and playfully giggle still unsure she is totally on board with me calling her that.

She breaths in deeply so much so my head lifts on her chest. "Uhh...how long do you think we were doing that?"

I shrug, not looking around maintaining eye contact, as I sort of make a half smile confused by her question.

"Don't get me wrong I loved it. I love sex of all kinds but I have never done something that umm intimate for that long before." Avi gulps.

Did she blush a little? Is this weird for her? She said she loved it, but is it too much? Should I stop calling her mommy? Maybe I am freaking her out? Wait how long have we been doing that? So many thoughts swirl quickly through my head. I am sure Avi sees my confusion and maybe fear as I process. Suddenly I feel her hand on my chin again. She turns me to the window. I look and notice it is pitch black outside. I blink as it was still sunny when we started.

"Four fucking hours!"

Avi's words bounce around my head as I look back at her. I blink in disbelief my mouth hangs open drool all over my chin and her breast. I look down at her nipple. "I am so sorry! I hope you aren't rubbed raw."

I look back up and tilt my head, did she blush again? What is her expression? How is she feeling? Is she mad?

She sort of shakes her head no. I feel a pit in my stomach. No, what? Please don't be mad!

"No I don't think its too raw." She smirks. "Umm I ... I cant believe we did that for so long I...I felt... uhh nevermind. I think its time you cleaned me. I may be drying up so it might not be as pleasurable but you need to clean my... Mommy's pussy, my big tit pet!"

I smile brightly she isn't too mad. I feel her spreading her legs and I shift my weight and crawl between them. "I have never...uhh!" I try to say as I help her wiggle her tights down.

"Yep. I know. You never licked a girl before, that is fine just do what you think you would like and try to clean the crust and juices up with your tongue." She says matter of fact as I look down at her gorgeous completely waxed pussy. I see some crust on her thighs and lips and tremble.

I lay on my tummy and tits between her legs. I kiss her thigh softly. Light soft kisses slowly moving from her mid thigh to her pussy.

I kiss right on her clit my lips parting over it. It's very very rigid and erect. I cant help it, I lightly let my lips slide over it. I do that a few times. I hear Avi breathing heavy I feel her legs shifting. I then take a long slow lick with the flat part of my tongue up her labia.

"FUCKKKKK YESSSS! FUCKKK! YOU BITCH, OHH GOD DON'T STOP!"

I am surprised by Avi's outburst but happy. I see her clutching at the bedspread. I feel her legs shaking. I lick up and down slow long licks with increasing pressure.

"MY GOD YESSS!" I feel her hand grab my hair and push me in further. I push my tongue inside her folds. I didnt know what to expect but the taste of Avi mixed with Carl's dried cum is amazing. I start lapping wildly faster. "FUCK, FUCKING BITCH MAKE ME CUM!!!!"

All of a sudden Avi's body goes stiff and she lets out a silent scream as my face is flooded with juices. I am shocked at the amount. As a doctor I had heard rumors of a femal ejaculation but never thought it was real. I lap desperate to drink it up. She screams cursing at me for about 5 minutes while I drink up her cum. Slowly she calms down and as she lays flat she says, "Suck my boobies. Suck mommy's boobies all night. God I love when you suck my boobies. Please please I will do anything!"

Did she just beg me? I wonder as I crawl up to nuzzle myself against Avi's amazing body and suck her perfect nipple. How long will I suck this time? And what about about the bag and stuff she bought wasn't that for me? I think. But that fades as I feel her nipple grow. We settle into our amazing floating experience as I suckle and she softly moans. My pussy is throbbing more and more I feel an odd pressure building inside me something I have never felt before. "Can I orgasm just from suckling Avi's boobs?" I wonder.

-- More to cum --

12