All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders'

by Rigan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let me guess

English is not your native language? Never took a writing class? Give it up, you're not good at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wouldn't mental health be a priority?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When English is a second language

an editor is a very good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

At what stage did you think it was relevant to let us know the sex of the Student. You avoided this for quite a few paragraphs. The 'student' then became a black male in doctorquite quickly But don't give in to the harsh critics. You did try

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for trying, but . . .

we have plenty of native speaking dumb shits who can communicate their ignorance and juvenile imaginations much more clearly and quickly. I recommend you communicate your ignorance and juvenile imagination in your native language to your own people, and save everybody a lot of time and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like

The credability incorrect english provides, but at thd end of pp 1 i guessed correctly she would be able to take all that cock. Unfortunately thats not usual, and i have to use magnum size rubbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WARNING-THERE IS A FLAMER IN THE HOUSE

One guess who it is. Why it's the "troll" of loving wives of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* RIGAN !

Go to the Uni and take some english writing courses . Please !!

I spent the whole story deciphering the english . I reached the end and was exhausted!! Something about a sick husband, a docter, and a wife .

This is from the "Duna " writing school . He wrote a few stories . They were so difficult to understand I had to give up trying !!

Gave it 1*s .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vastiesmith2 is an asshole.

Vasetiesmith2, let me fuck you in your asshole so you can suck the shit off my dick.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Bonnie you're wrong this time.

Bonnie, sometimes I take up for you when people attack you because they simply don't like the subject matter of the stories that you give a high score, but this time you're wrong. The subject matter of this story meets with my approval, if not theirs, but there are other major issues with this story. I can over look a few grammatical errors but the grammar in this story is atrocious...so is the overstated girth of his dick. 11 cm in girth is actually 4.33 inches in diameter which is approximately 13.5 inches in circumference. She would have to have a vagina the size of a cow to take a dick that size. Wrap a tape measure into a circle that is 13.5 inches in circumference and stick you closed fist into it and you will see how ridiculous it is.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Awful . . .

There should be a way for Literotica to screen for absolutely terrible writing. Jeez, that was awful. Give up writing. You can always pump gas.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
WIFE

As she could give her husband a hand job, with him on his back and erection she could have straddled him and did all the work as any loving wife would, the extra cock then would't been needed.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Whore

You become a cheating whore with the doctor while.your husband is too sick to know. A true loving wife.

lovely_kittenlovely_kittenover 1 year ago

Zel, ka aprobezojies tikai ar vienu stastu, ridziniec. Lai ari daziem ieprieksejiem komentetajiem ir taisniba - reizem Tava darba ir gruti izsekot kapec kas notiek un ka mes noklustam no vienas ainas cita, tacu ideja ir laba un Tev vajadzetu turpinat rakstit. Ceru, ka neesi metusi plinti krumos un vel kaut ko uzrakstisi. Ir patikami lasit tautiesu stastus, kuri ir publiceti saja lapa. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous