All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders'

by BelleCanzuto

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 4 years ago
Is there more to their story/stories?

Thank you, thank you, thank you... this beautifully crafted, arousing, heartbreaking story has had me tearing up all morning with longing and a more clear peak into the dynamics I ache for. Please. More.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 4 years ago

Exquisite, as always. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very very nice

poignant. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So good

Amazing- great writing, loved the dynamic you set up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Just great. Well written, characters well built, not rushed. Congratulations you're a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Just wonderfully written. Great story- keep writing. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice read

Real insights into the lifestyle for those of us on the outside. I hope it is a fulfilling life. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding Story

So very vivid and real. You were so thorough I felt as though I knew them both by the end.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Tess (uk)

ThePrincessBratThePrincessBratabout 4 years ago
Love love love

You are a great writer and this is definitely the best story I've ever read on Lit. You do an amazing job with plot and character development which makes for a truly beautiful read. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

You made my heart ache for the both of them .

Thank you.

EmmelineEmmelinealmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Bittersweet Story

I loved it... a wonderful story. I loved how you made it sensual and emotional with believable characters. I was sad for it to end. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great writing!

I was hooked on page 1 all the wayto the end.

Thank you for showing the mental trust and work that goes

Into a relationship like this.

Mesmerizing story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh boy

I really enjoyed the story. Even cried at the end. Thank you

CozygrlCozygrlalmost 4 years ago
Sucked in

I was sucked in from the first page to the last. There were moments I thought I could actually feel Oliver’s hands on me and I shudder at the memory. You have opened a door and sucked me into that delicious darkness. Thank you for that

AnaisRimAnaisRimalmost 4 years ago
bravo

Very well done. I'd be absolutely shocked if this had actually been written by a man in the guise of a female pseudonym. The perspective is truly one of a female submissive. I especially like the focus on inner conflict. This is a character story. Its plot flows organically from character concerns and decisions.

You're fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best erotic short story?

I really enjoyed your short story. I think it is the best or certainly one of the best I have read on this site, and perhaps ever in erotic shorts. Your skill and insight is amazing. Thank you for your effort in crafting such a tale. Also, I appreciate your foreword and the intention you had in writing it. Of all the stories, this one seemed closer to a guide to what could happen. The most extreme, unlikely part is having sex at work, and lots of people have sex at work, though perhaps not that much. I am delighted to have spent the last few hours reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely the best story I have ever read.

I am in tears. Truly a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow, awesome! :3

Thank you, read all at once and was transfixed. Amazing story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Overall one of the best stories I’ve ever written. I enjoyed it thoroughly. One thing I didn’t really understand was that she is a masochist and he seems to imply he’s a sadist and yet there wasn’t really anything done about that. I’m just wondering why it was brought to the reader’s attention even though there wasn’t anything in the story with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow! Exceptional story!

A wonderful story. Thank you very much for sharing it with us, the readers. There are three aspects to the story that I think make it extraordinary. One, as other people have noted, is the characterization. Leah, especially, is well-drawn. She is a real, functioning person who can live and succeed without him. She is no Story of O blowup doll. The second is Oliver’s care for her. He makes it clear that for him to enjoy playing with her, she has to enjoy it as well. That’s a subtlety often lost in depictions of D/S relationships, but a crucial one. Otherwise the D-type comes across as a monster. A third related point- they are both successful, functional people. There is none of the “two damaged people fixing each other” trope, thank goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best erotica

Its a masterpiece.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Incredible

What an amazing story of self discovery. Very well written, very real, raw, kinky, and beautiful. An excellent Dom/sub relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My body and my soul experienced your exquisite prose. With deep appreciation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story so much. This told us about the BDSM community, and that it was okay to embrace our inner desires. I really liked the fact that neither of them had a 'dark past' and that they were able to understand each other's bodies so well. I liked the fact that this dealt with true BDSM, and not the sadistic-maschostic one. Loved it. Amazingly well written.

SenorDomSenorDomover 3 years ago
Kudos Aren’t Enough

You have outdone yourself! Once again, I’ve learned so much. Thank you for that.

little_slut_xxxlittle_slut_xxxover 3 years ago
excellent

this is an amazing story, not only is it hot and arousing, it is also a really great insight into an intimate community. And, it is written really good. Honestly, with a little bit of work and extending the story some, this could easily be published. There are a lot far worse erotica on the market, that people pay for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

this was so beautiful. i was really sad for them to get separated but I loved the details !

xkinkyxxkinkyxabout 3 years ago

Such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story made me feel so very unsettled. I feel so sad and happy for Leah. I firmly believe that a guy will do anything for the girl he loves, and I feel bad that Leah is not "her" for Oliver. That made me feel so very sad. It just feels as if he used her to itch an ache, and no matter how much he did for her, it doesn't seem enough and it doesn't seem right. He just took advantage of her feeling towards her.

Anyway, I loved the story. It was great. I loved it, and I love you. I just can't stop thinking how this is making me feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are an amazing writer! Best I have read. Never stop writing erotica. Please, please?

franmyr619franmyr619almost 3 years ago

This was such an amazing read. I loved the dynamic between Dr. James and Leah, and the fact you told this through her perspective. Leah’s awakening and acceptance of herself and her desires hit deeply home for me.

I loved the fact you wrote this as a short term relationship. All relationships have an end point, but they are no less perfect and no less what is needed for the time they last.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Drew you in and kept you attention throughout. Although a temporary affair you always felt anf hoped that something more would come of it. Conclusion both disappointing yet hopeful, as though you've left it so another chapter could be written as she explores her submissive Ness with others until she finds her ultimate partner for life, and who knows it could be Oliver.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I did read this when I was starting my D/s journey and re-reading it now, there are so many things I understand better. Trusting my emotions more and my gut feelings adds depth. The value of a relationship is not defined by the amount of time spent together. Some 20 years married people are still strangers to each other and will never help each other grow as humans. There is only here and now, there is only respect and trust and honesty. I love how realistic this story is: Time constraints and work place getting in the way. From my point of view their relationship was a blessing for both of them, no one gained more than the other. I wish both those fictional characters a happy life. In real life, thanks to all those who are taking their time to show us the way, with compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One thing I especially liked is talking about the intelligence of the submissive that I don't see in other stories. Including that is important for showing how it affects the interaction and behaviors. Finally the doctor's background story was a bit of a mystery and I found myself a little sad and disappointed that I did not learn more about him to help understand his character and why he does what he does. Thanks this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful !!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am trying to understand myself. This writing soothes me. Thank you.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

Simply awesome!!! It left me with a lot of questions, not the least of which is “why does this turn me on so much?”. But I suppose all those questions result from the awesomeness of the writing and writer!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBelleCanzuto@BelleCanzuto
448 Followers
Thank you all for your comments and your constructive criticism. I've just passed my third anniversary as a published author here, and it's definitely been a learning experience. Well worth it, every day. I haven't submitted new stories in a while, but I'm working on several. ...