Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My uterus did a back flip. My mouth went dry, and I couldn't begin to figure out what to say.

"Tell me, Leah. What are you wearing?"

He knew what I was wearing; he'd seen me. I realized it was another test. The phone sex version of silent orgasms. I fumbled around in my brain, trying to think of something. Something that wouldn't sound obvious to Julia that I was describing my clothing to a co-worker.

Finally, I said, "Well, you know what they say. Everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time."

He chuckled, and I loved it. "And your panties. What can I expect to see later?"

I paused again, my heart pounding. I pressed the phone to my ear, trying to act like I was listening intently. "I think Dr. White said he'd cottoned on to that last week."

He laughed out loud. "White cotton. The ones I gave you, no? Oh, Leah. You're so very clever."

His laughter and his praise salved the last of my hurt. I knew I wasn't likely to get any kind of explanation for the night before. In that moment I no longer cared. I wanted to be near him, to taste him, and have him taste me. I almost sighed, but managed to forestall it at the last second.

His voice dropped and he whispered, "You tempt me. You really tempt me. In the best ways."

He hung up. I held on to the phone. I waited a minute more, like I was still listening to him. "Ok, Dr. James. I'll see you at team."

When I hung up Julia asked me what the conversation had been about. I told her that a patient's family had complained about something. I sat there trying to gather my thoughts, shuffling papers, and reviewing my To Do list over and over. Once I'd collected myself, I went up and talked to a few patients. I needed to be around people, just to keep myself from staring into space and imagining all the dirty things I wanted him to do me.

We had our usual afternoon meeting. As everyone was shuffling out the door, Dr. James passed me a note. It read: In my office at 2:30PM. That was fifteen minutes; he'd left the room by the time I finished the sentence.

I quickly went to my office and dropped off my binder. I went to the bathroom and managed to take off my pants and underwear without stumbling too much or taking too long. I shoved the panties in the pocket of my trousers and flushed liked I'd just used the toilet. I washed my hands and checked my watch.

I knocked on his door with a minute to spare. He yanked the door open and reached for my neck. I didn't even care that it was the middle of the day. He shut the door, his hand on me like that comforting clamp, and then pushed me against the wall. He kissed me, deeply. He wasn't as slow and tender as usual, nor was he as raw and desperate as that one encounter in the bathroom. His tongue explored deep in my mouth, and I felt both his hands wrapping around my neck, holding my head. He leaned into me, making contact with his whole torso, and splitting my legs with one of his. He ground his hips into me, and I felt his erection, thick and heavy, pressing into my thigh.

He broke the kiss and walked backward to his desk, his hands still around my neck. He turned sideways, then turned me to face his desk and stepped behind me. His hands roamed all over my front, kneading my breasts, pressing them together, while he kissed my neck and his breath gusted hot over my shoulder. I arched my back and pressed my ass into him. He kept one hand on my tit, and shoved the other down the front of my pants. When he noticed that I wasn't wearing the underwear, he chuckled.

I pressed my head into his, and the vibrations of his laugh sent shivers through me. Then he was unzipping my pants and shoving them down.

"Bend over," he grunted. "Elbows on the desk."

I did and he pushed me so that my thighs touched the front. His foot between mine shoved my stance wider, to the very limit of the waistband around my ankles. He bent over yanking shirt up, exposing my back and then reaching around front and shoving my bra up. My breasts hung and he rubbed my nipples, squeezed my areolas and the globes of my breasts tight. He did the same with my ass, squeezing each cheek, digging his fingers in and being much more physically rough than he ever had before. I arched my back again, pressed back into him. A moan threatened to escape but I managed to bite it back.

Then he stopped, he let go of me and I felt his body heat dissipate as he moved back. I held myself still, even though every instinct I had was clamoring to turn around and fall to my knees.

Then I heard his zipper, and the telltale sound of his pants falling. His body heat came back, and his fingers reached for me. He slipped one into my vagina. Then I felt something different, something thicker and bulbous. He pressed the tip of his cock at the very edge of my entrance. He moved himself up and down my slit, and I gasped.

"I decided I wanted something better than your throat."

He pushed himself in, slowly but smoothly. I knew how big he was; I was intimately familiar with the contours of his prick. But he felt so different, it felt so much better. I grasped at my shirt, my fingers wanting to hold onto something, and I wished that I was facing him so I could hold on to him. I exhaled slowly, wanting to cry out, wanting to encourage him. He pulled out a little, then pushed back in, I felt him going deeper, felt him filling me up. He wasn't too big, it didn't hurt anything, but I felt myself tightening around him, then relaxing, opening up to him. He moved in me a few more times, settling a little more deeply each time. Then he stopped, and I felt his legs resting on my thighs, his hips pressing into my ass. He was all the way in.

"What do you say, Leah?"

"Thank you, sir. Thank you."

"What else?"

My mind was blank. I spoke without thinking, and heard the desperation in my whisper. "Please, sir. Please fuck me. Please fuck me and use me. Please, sir."

He caressed my back. He leaned down, reaching under me and finding my breasts. His voice was in my ear. "You can do better than that, I think."

He shifted his hips slightly, withdrawing and resettling. My mind spun. Lines from a thousand pornos and romance novels rattled through my brain. I turned my head, toward the shoulder his face rested on.

"Please, sir. Please fuck my slutty holes. Please use my body. Please, sir. Please let me cum on your cock."

He rolled my nipples in his fingers, pinching them and pulling them. I pushed back into him. With one hand still fondling my tits and him moving his hips in tiny little strokes, he reached his other hand down. He slipped down my torso and cupped my vulva. He used two fingers to spread my lips apart and his long middle finger found my clit. He brushed it firmly, and I jumped.

"You want to cum, Leah. Let's make that happen."

He thrummed my clit, rubbing and pressing and circling it. I inhaled sharply. I buried my face in the crook of my elbow, my mouth opening and closely on the skin of my upper arm. I sucked my flesh into my mouth, gagged myself with my own body, because his finger was playing on me. I started rocking my hips, fucking him back, even though he'd stopped moving. My hands clamped on my head and my fingers dug in my hair and still he worked my clit. He brought me close enough to taste an orgasm, then stopped. I dropped my head on the desk, my arms flopping down and I gripped the other edge.

He started moving in my back, thrusting in and out, maybe a third or half his length leaving me before he pushed back in. It was a slow, deliberate rhythm and I recognized that he was intentionally denying himself, to prolong what was happening. He pumped a few times, waiting until my body relaxed. Then he reached down again, and vibrated my clit. He let go of me otherwise, he moved back just enough that his legs no longer rested on me. I was connected to him only by his cock inside my cunt and his finger flicking my engorged clit.

I bit my lips; I clamped my teeth down. I gripped the edge of his desk and held on like I was at sea in the middle of a storm. He didn't relent, and my climax sprung up, taking over and making me shake. I tried to control it, but something on his desk rattled. I gulped in air and buried my face in my arms, screaming silently as the contractions in my pussy and stomach took over. I clenched around him, hard, over and over and over, until I was spent.

He stroked my back gently. Then he leaned down and said, "Not bad for round one."

He moved in me again, as my vagina pulsed a few more times. He moved faster, pulling out more and pushing in deeply each time. I arched my back, and tilted my ass so he could get to whatever he wanted. He thrust and again and again, and I heard his breathing start to change.

"Please, sir. Please cum inside me." I whispered without thinking.

He stopped. I froze, wondering what rule I'd broken now.

He didn't speak and he didn't pull out. He stroked my back again, and I felt him leaning over. But this time he didn't say anything to me. He reached for his desk phone and I heard the dial tone when he turned the speaker on. He dialed an extension. I started to move, but he patted my shoulder and then pushed more deeply inside me.

The person answered, "Dr. Dale's office, this is Brenda."

He'd called the medical director. I was sprawled out on his desk, with his cock balls deep, and he just casually called the medical director.

"Hi Brenda," he said as though there was nothing strange. "This is Oliver James. Ken wanted me to call him, is this a good time?"

"Oh, sure Dr. James. He's in his office. I'll just check if he's got time."

"Thanks, Brenda."

She put him on hold and he spent the time thrusting slowly in me. I spent the time turning five shades of red and trying not to have a heart attack.

"Oliver." It was Dr. Dale.

I turned my face away from the phone. I buried my mouth in my other elbow. He started fucking me slowly.

"Hi, Ken. You said to call you. What's going on?"

"Oh, I'm not sure actually. Mr. Grayson's wife called. She has some concerns about, well, frankly, about why he's still here. She wanted to know what was going on with his treatment. What the holdup was. I asked her if she'd spoken to you or the social worker. She said she had but still had questions. I'll refer her back to you, but I wanted to get some background before I talked to her."

"Sure," he said.

He picked up the pace, and leaned over me. He was just moving his hips, but thrusting deep. He braced his hand on the desk, between my body and the phone, and reached down with his other to fondle my clit.

I practically chewed a hole in my elbow while he talked. He just chatted with the medical director, explaining his treatment plan, all the while his cock slid in and out of my pussy. He said something about having to restart a medication, and changing something the patient had reacted to badly. My eyes rolled in my head, and I ground my nose into my arm. He kept thrumming my clit and moving in me, and my body kept rebelling and reacting without me. I pushed back into him; I ground my ass against him. My breath hitched and caught in my throat, and I gritted my teeth. My pussy spasmed and clutched at his cock and he kept thrusting. I clenched around him, holding him in, and all the while my head was spinning.

I wanted him to pummel me. I forgot where I was or what time it was or that the guy who was in charge of all the doctors, who was second only to the facility director in authority could hear everything that was happening. I wanted him to fuck me furiously, and knock all the stuff off his desk, and I kept rolling my hips and trying not to scream. I really, really wanted to scream.

I heard the phone click off, and he put his hands on my shoulders. He brushed my hair off the back of my neck and leaned down. He kissed the nape of my neck, and reached down and rubbed my clit.

He whispered in my ear. "I like this. I like you like this. You're all tied up in knots, trying to stay quiet. You want to scream, I can tell. Oh, Leah. I'd let you. I'd make you scream, if I could."

He started fucking me faster, his fingers working on me until I shuddered and climaxed around him again. His hips and legs banged into me and I held the edge of his desk, bracing myself. He stopped talking, just groaning softly and breathing hard through his nose. His face was buried in the back of my head and his air flowed around me. His hands moved to my thighs and his fingers dug in, holding me and then pulling me back onto him as the thrust into me. I lifted my head, pressing down onto the desk, and arching my back.

He pulled me back, away from the desk a little and allowed his legs to slap against mine, just a few times, just a little harder than he had. It was exquisite, but it was too loud. It was too obviously sex. With one hard thrust into me, he exhaled fast, and I felt his fingers clutching at the skin on my thighs. He twitched and jerked a few times, and then breathed out slowly.

He laid his head down on my shoulders and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my shoulder blades and I relaxed into his embrace. When he pulled out, I whimpered a little. His finger traced down the length of my spine, and I didn't want to move.

"Stand up, Leah. Look at me."

I pushed myself up and turned around. I felt his cum dribbling. My face was a mess and my shirt was still hiked up. My pants were around my ankles and my bra was shoved up. He had pulled his shirt up too and his pants were on the floor. I looked him over, then brought my gaze back to his eyes.

He stepped to me and kissed me again. I let myself reach up and caress his back, pull him down to me. He broke the kiss and I knelt down. I couldn't tell you why, other than it seemed like the thing to do. I licked my cum off his cock, I sucked our combined juice off him, all the way down to his trimmed pubes. He let me, not saying a word. When I was done, I gathered up his pants and underwear and slid them back up his legs. I covered him and zipped him up after he tucked his shirt in.

"Where are they?"

I reached down to my pocket and pulled out my panties. I gave them to him. He pressed them to my pussy, using the cotton to soak up his cum leaking out of me. He stood close, wrapping an arm around me and letting me brace myself by leaning against him. He scrubbed my cunt with my underwear, and it was rough and exhilarating. When he was finished, he passed the wad of fabric under his nose and then tossed them onto his desk.

I pulled up my pants and rearranged my clothes. I leaned back against his desk, still flushed and bleary eyed. My head was still spinning and I felt like he'd fucked me in public. I felt good, satisfied, content.

"Wash up if you need to. Be back here at 6PM."

I smiled at him, nodded. "Yes, sir."

When I came out of his bathroom after washing my face he was sitting at his desk, typing away.

Julia asked me where I'd gone right after team. I said Dr. James had wanted to talk about that family complaint. We had a couple of minutes before a staff meeting. I could barely concentrate.

Julia said, "Leah, are you ok?"

I looked at her, "Yeah."

"Hmm. You look a little flushed."

I patted my cheek. "Oh, I lost track of time. I thought I was late and kinda rushed."

She looked at me sideways. "You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

"I dunno. Dr. James can be kind of a dick sometimes. I thought maybe he'd pissed you off."

I wanted to laugh and say she didn't know the half of it. But I was also worried that I was losing my cool. I shrugged. "Yeah. It's all good."

We went to the staff meeting.

*~~* *~~* *~~*

That evening he fucked me again. I leaned over the couch and he took me from behind again. Because we were more sure that there wasn't anyone on the hallway, he let himself go some. He pushed me down and we didn't mind when our bodies slapped together. But he pulled out and jerked off onto my back, then smeared his cum into my skin.

He leaned over me, his mouth right at my ear. "I want to mark you. I want to make you mine. We don't have much time left. You've learned so much." He reached around and squeezed my breasts, cupping them and pressing them into my chest. He leaned his weight on me and I let myself collapse under him.

"Lovely Leah. Lovely, lovely, submissive, Leah. I'm going to be sad to let you go."

I almost said it. I almost asked him to stay, extend his contract. I almost suggested that I could quit, move, be with him. But I clamped my mouth shut. I gritted my teeth and bit it back. I knew that was a pipe dream. He sat up and pulled me down onto his lap.

Then his cell phone rang and I scrambled up. I sat on the couch while he casually got up and picked it up. He looked at the number and answered.

"Hi. What's going on?"

He came back over and sat facing me. He tapped my leg and I leaned back against the armrest, spread for him to look at.

"No, no. I sent that check. I sent it a month ago."

He settled down, staring at me. He'd pulled his pants over his hips, but his cock was still hanging out.

"I can't tell you that, Susan. I promise you I sent the check a month ago."

He reached over and pressed my bent knee into the back rest. He scooted toward me so his fingers brushed my thigh.

"No, I tried that first. There wasn't an online option for that camp. I called them. They said something about a glitch in the program."

He closed his eyes, reaching for me, but clearly paying more attention to whoever was talking. Whoever that woman was, talking. My heart started pounding. His hand traced circles around the inside of my thigh.

"Listen, honey, I know you're frustrated. I know Claire's probably upset. It's too late for me to call anyone tonight. I'll call them in the morning."

I sank back into the armrest. I shifted on the sofa, planning to get up. My mind was spinning. How stupid had I been. Just because he didn't have a wedding ring. His hand clamped down on my thigh. When I looked at him, he shook his head.

"It's alright. I'm sure it's just a mistake or something. I'll call them and text you after. Tell Claire and Ethan I love them."

There was another pause, and I contemplated prying his hand off me.

"It's fine really. Sure. Love you all."

He pressed the button to end the call, and leaned over to toss the phone on his desk. His hand never left my leg.

"You have questions?"

I began with the obvious. "You're married?"

"No."

"Who is Susan?"

He glanced at me. "You know, I've got something better in mind. Lay back."

I shook my head. "Who is Susan?"

"I'll tell you. But lay back first."

I shook my head again. His hand pressed into my thigh.

He repeated his statement. "I'll tell you. But lay back first." He stared at me. "Your choice, but if you get up, you'll never know, and this will end."

I breathed out hard. It was the most serious threat he could give me. This was a real decision point, to obey him or not. And to obey him not for some fun, silly, ultimately harmless game. But to obey him when I didn't want to, simply because he'd asked it. I closed my eyes and slid down. He stood, finishing fastening his clothes. I slipped down, mimicking the position on the couch I'd taken before, with my legs bent and spread.

He surprised me by not pulling up the chair. He climbed onto the couch, he laid down, leaning over and propping his head on one hand, with his elbow just above my shoulder. He fitted his hips between my legs. He half smothered me, his weight balanced and pressing me down. I closed my eyes, loving the way it felt. But still wary.

I held onto the arm rest, and felt his lips on my cheek, then my collar bone. Then he moved and licked my nipples. His free hand found my pussy, still slick from our intercourse a little while earlier. If he was trying to distract me in order to forget my question, he was doing a good job.

1...45678...10