Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stopped moving, kissed my lips lightly.

"Ask your questions. Here's the deal. You ask whatever questions you want. I get to play with you while you talk. If I can make you lose your train of thought, you don't get any more questions."

"Ok."

He arched his eyebrows. "Yes, sir," I said.

"Better."

His finger started probing, gliding in and out almost as slowly as his cock had been that afternoon.

I cleared my throat. "Who is Susan?"

"My ex-wife."

"How long have you been divorced?" His finger kept pumping, and he added a second.

"Longer than we were married."

"How long were you married?"

He chuckled. "Not as long as we've been divorced."

I was pinned by his weight, and splayed open, but I still had my hands. I flicked his temple with my thumb and middle finger without thinking. He jumped, startled, and shoved his fingers hard into me.

"Oof. That wasn't an answer. Sir." I managed to say. I looked at him. "That wasn't a real answer."

He leaned down and took my nipple back in his mouth. He sucked and licked and his finger pumped.

I abandoned the question. "Was your ex a sub?"

He dropped my nipple out of his mouth and looked at me. "Say that again?"

"Was she a submissive. Did she do this for you? Or did you have to pretend to be something else?"

He stared at me; his eyes boring into me.

"Leah, Leah. Perceptive and smart."

He leaned down and kissed me again, fully, seriously. When he moved away again, he said, "That deserves a real answer."

He shifted his weight a little. His two fingers stayed inside me, but he quit moving. He looked away from me, toward the door.

"She wasn't. We were young. I barely knew what I wanted. What I needed. I didn't even think of it in those terms." He glanced down at me and brushed away a hair. "She was adventurous. She likes sex. But we had to compromise. She found something of mine, maybe a year after we got married. I can't remember now, a video, a magazine. Something that had women tied up. She asked me about it. I was embarrassed, but she didn't seem bothered. She asked if I wanted to try different things. So." He paused again, and I felt his fingers doing that circuit of the inside of my vagina again. "We compromised. We played some games. She let me tie her up. She wasn't into it, but she was game to try. But. I craved it more and more."

He shrugged with one shoulder and I rolled my hips, trying to prove to him that I wasn't distracted.

He smiled down at me. "Then we had kids. Claire is a freshman in college, and Ethan is a senior in high school. So, we had two kids in two years, and that had not been the plan. The more stressed out we got the more our tastes diverged. The more stressed out I got, the harder I wanted to go. Do you understand? I got rougher. Darker. It stopped being fun for her, and it stopped being a game for me."

He leaned down and sucked my nipple into his mouth, like he was giving me an example. He sucked hard, trapping my nipple with his teeth and vacuuming it in. In the meantime, his hand pumped in my pussy, slamming in hard, and his thumb ground down on my clit. I panted and pushed into him, and he let go. He stopped all movement.

He looked at me. "The things I really wanted to do were anathema to Susan. I risked her hating me. And I started to resent her. But I loved her too. I'd been with her for years before we got married. I imagined I'd always be with her. But, she's a lot smarter than me. She saw what was happening for what it was. She got us out of it before we wound up hating each other." He trailed off, because the rest of the details weren't relevant.

He brushed my forehead again, and I realized I was completely relaxed. His fingers pumped in me again, arousing me again, and drawing me closer to him. I wished he was naked. I wished we were lying like this on a bed in a hotel somewhere, rather than his office at our job. But I'd take what I could get.

"Did you find someone?" I didn't need to explain what I meant.

He nodded. "I did. I found her. And she was beautiful. Smarter than me. Perceptive. Kind. And a total fucking pain slut." He smiled and his expression was far away. "The worse I was, the more she liked it. The things she wanted me to do to her." He shivered, and it sent a shiver through me. "I loved her very much."

He leaned down and kissed me again. I kissed him back. I'd heard all the verbs in past tense. I wanted to ask him what happened, but I believed he wouldn't tell me.

He finger fucked me, kissing me all the while, kissing my mouth and then up my arms. He rested on me, and sucked my breasts, licking my nipples and drawing my flesh into his mouth. I gave up trying to ask questions. I trusted that he wasn't breaking any commitment to anyone. I knew I wasn't. He took me, using that one hand and his mouth, and I rolled and shook under him. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, and clamped my mouth closed while I had another powerful and quiet orgasm.

As I lay there panting, I opened my eyes to see him gazing at me. He put his fingers in his mouth and sucked my juice off of them.

"You know, the only thing I miss about my twenties is those gloriously short refractory periods."

I brushed his hair back from his face and pulled him down to kiss me again. "Yeah, getting old sucks, doesn't it?" He laughed, and claimed me with his tongue.

Each evening for the rest of that week, I'd kneel at his desk chair and suck him erect and then he'd take me. Either up against his desk, or braced on the sofa. Always from behind, which I didn't exactly mind, because his hands did some very nice and naughty things since he didn't have to hold himself up. We had more long conversations afterward. He opened up to me, the same way he had compelled me to open up to him. I learned more about his life. He talked some about his kids, his career, and some of his hobbies.

But mostly he talked about his life as a Dom, and the things he liked to do when he had someone willing and able to endure them. His stories made my heart flutter, and made me instantly wet. Some of them made me jealous of the women who got to experience them. I knew I was getting a small fraction of what he was capable of. It made me wonder what I would be capable of.

The week ended, and I understood what the routine was. He confirmed that he wanted me to meet him about 6PM each night, and that I was supposed to leave on time and only come back at that time.

*~~* *~~* *~~*

Monday came and I met him as usual. I let myself in and he was sitting at his desk, working on a discharge summary. I stripped and presented myself and he almost immediately called me over. I placed myself on the mat, and reached up to undo his pants.

"Take it slow, Leah. Slow this time."

That's all the instruction he gave me. I pulled his cock deep into my mouth and he kept working. He settled himself, leaning forward slightly. He basically ignored me, staying mostly soft in my mouth. Occasionally he'd stroke my neck or my hair. He didn't speak, I just heard the clacking of his keyboard. When I had to swallow my spit, he'd grunt softly or hiss and I yearned to arouse him. But I bided my time and soon enough I found myself drifting in that foggy space where all that mattered was what he wanted.

He stopped typing and slid back. I scooted along to keep contact with him.

He brushed his fingers through my hair. "Look at me."

I managed to look up at him. My face was deep in his lap, my chin brushing his balls, which were still in his pants. He stared down at me and I got the impression that he was memorizing what I looked like, servicing him. I swallowed again, only half because I had to, and that seemed to trigger something. He bloomed in my mouth, getting hard and thick and long fast enough that I gagged a little. I slid off him, bobbing my head. I undulated my tongue against his underside and he grinned.

He grabbed at my hair, then nodded toward the couch. "Get over there."

I scrambled up, barely standing before I knelt down, leaning over the seat of the couch with my ass as high as I could get it. I heard him behind me, heard the sound of his clothes coming off. Then his body heat, and the head of his cock brushed along my opening. He shoved in one hard thrust. He reached down and grabbed my thighs, spreading my legs and pushing deep into me. He grabbed my shoulders to anchor me to him and fucked me hard and fast. Once again, I buried my head in my elbows and gritted my teeth. He wasn't really trying to be quiet himself, and he let our bodies slap together in a sound that would be instantly identifiable if anyone walked past.

I was grateful that our psychology staff was notorious for leaving the minute they could, and that the odds of anyone coming up to this floor this late in the evening were so slim. He did, almost, pummel me as hard as I'd wanted him to. His fingers dug into my shoulders and I reached for him. He let me clasp his hand while he rammed into me and I pressed my face there. He shook and shuddered to a stop and I almost felt his cock twitching inside me.

I rested my head on the sofa, then he pulled me back against him. He was kneeling down and I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I realized he was naked, completely, for once. I could feel the warmth of his skin on my back and the tickle of his chest hair. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You didn't cum," he said and it wasn't a question.

"No, sir."

"Let's fix that."

He used his hands and he remedied the imbalance. I shuddered and shook on his lap and let out a soft moan into his neck. He held me, long after I'd stilled, with one arm wrapped under my breasts and the other around my hips. I reached back and stroked his sides as best I could. This felt calming and comfortable too.

Then he said, "You've never been fucked in the ass, have you?"

"No, sir."

"Have you thought about it?"

"Yes, sir."

"What did you think about it?"

I hadn't thought about it much. I'd put it in the category of things I sort of wanted to try but not enough to tell someone. I shrugged. "I'm willing to try."

"Good."

He patted my shoulder and told me to bend over. I heard him getting up. He went over to his desk, and I heard a drawer opening. He came back and got behind me.

I felt the lube on my butt, and startled. "Right now?"

He smeared the lube around and pushed a finger into my asshole. The first bit of pressure was uncomfortable, and I jerked.

"Be patient, Leah. Relax," he said. "Just relax against my figure and breathe out."

I did as he told me and his finger slipped in a little further. He pumped the finger some, and I it felt pretty good. Then I felt more lube and a second finger.

"How's this?" he asked.

"It's ok. Good, actually. Sir."

He kept working the fingers, adding more lube until everything was very slick. Then he pulled them out and I felt something else. At first I thought it was his cock, but then realized the temperature was wrong.

"A butt plug?" I asked.

"Yeah. One of those cutesy ones with the crystal at the end. It's blue and heart shaped." He laughed. "The place I went to didn't have a big selection."

I hadn't realized the town I lived in had an adult store. While we'd spoken, he was adding more lube and gradually working the plug in. I felt it pushing and pulling, stretching that sphincter. Just when it started to actually hurt, the plug slipped in and my asshole closed around the narrower part. It was a strange sensation. It was kind of like I needed to use the bathroom, but not really.

"Get up, come here."

I stood up and went with him into the half bath. He washed us both off, and washed his hands thoroughly. He kissed my forehead and told me to get dressed. Then he did the same. We sat on the couch.

"Keep that in until you go to bed. Put it back in the morning. Do you think you can?"

It would be a little awkward, but I figured I could manage it. "Yes, sir."

He gave me a bottle of lube and assured me he had more.

As I stood up to leave a thought hit me. "This is my last lesson, isn't it?"

He regarded me evenly. "It's all one lesson."

*~~* *~~* *~~*

I went home and thought about what he'd said, and what the implications of it might be. I couldn't figure it out, but my mind spun with all kinds of ideas. The next day I went into work even more determined to please him. I felt like something was shifting in me, and that I'd never be able to put it back. I realized I didn't want to go back, that I already liked this version of myself too much to contemplate undoing those changes.

Since it was Tuesday, I had a treatment group to run right after Morning Report. Then I had a planned phone call with a family; then I had to cover the other treatment team for one of the other Social Workers who was out sick. I grabbed some lunch, met with a patient, and then it was time for our treatment team meeting. I was happy for the all the distractions and the flow of the day. At the end of that meeting he slipped me a note that read: 5PM.

He didn't want to wait; I didn't want to wait. I had a little less than three hours to get through. I'd gotten used to the feeling of the plug. I decided that I liked it. I felt very aware of every shift of my hips and the sway of my back while I walked. I wondered what his prick there instead would feel like. In the few spare moments I had throughout the day, I allowed myself to vividly imagine it. If I hadn't been so busy, I might have found an unused conference room and hidden myself away with my hands down my panties.

When the time came, I waited for Julia to leave. I sat quietly in my office, contemplating the weeks gone past and how soon I was to my time with him would end. When he walked into the conference room that first day, I felt like I'd been struck by lightning. Now I felt just an overall energy. Thinking about him made me feel warm and calm. The memories of his voice in my ear were soothing and still exhilarating. I wanted more of it. I'd looked, really looked, at the submissive side of myself and realized I liked it.

I walked to his office with a spring in my step and a huge smile on my face.

I let myself in and he was at his desk, typing away. He glanced over at me and smiled, but went back to his work. I stripped and presented myself in the usual way on my usual spot. He finished whatever he was typing and turned to stare at me. He looked hungry; his eyes were wide and his smile showed his teeth.

He leaned forward on his desk, and clasped his hands together. I could see his knuckles whiten briefly and then relax. His chin hovered just above his joined hands. I stared at his face, mesmerized.

"Wider," he said.

I spread my legs out farther.

"Wider," he said again, a little louder.

I spread more, and shifted my weight from one foot to the other and back. When I stopped moving, he glared at me. I pushed my feet out wider still, far, far, past my shoulder width. When I stopped this time, my knees shook and my quadriceps almost cramped. It was precarious, almost too wide a stance for me to be stable. My feet curled and my toes tried to dig for purchase on the tile floor.

He sat back in his chair. His eyes narrowed and his gaze raked down me. He stared at my pussy, so exposed now, spread open enough that I felt the chill of the air on my wet inner labia. My legs shook.

He sighed, a long slow exhale, and I realized I'd pleased him.

"You know, Leah, I've been trapped behind this desk for two hours." He said as he shifted around and I realized he was taking off his shoes and socks.

"Two hours, stuck back here. All because I couldn't risk anyone seeing the boner I got every time I imagined tonight."

He stood up, and sure enough, as soon as he unzipped, his erect cock sprang out.

He laughed as he pulled of his shirt and then his pants. "Think about baseball, they say. Think about your ugliest relative. To try to get it to go down. See a doctor if it lasts more than four hours. Good thing there's one around."

I almost laughed, but I didn't wind up making any noise. I just grinned at him.

He dropped his clothes on the desk and walked around. His cock led the way, dark and fully engorged. I saw a drop of precum at the tip and I wanted to kneel down so I could lick it. My legs hurt, my knees cramping as I tried to maintain my balance.

He walked around me, just the heat off his body touching me, and then his breath. He stood beside me, and reached with his right hand to cup my vulva. I was already soaking wet, and spread open from the position. He ran his fingers through my pubic hair, teasing with a gentle touch. Then he traced a circle around my clit and slipped his finger into me.

I clamped my mouth shut. He stepped closer to me and pressed his forehead to the side of my head, behind my arm. He reached with his left hand and stroked my ass. He ran that hand up and down each cheek, while his right hand continued to stroke and tease my clit and lips. Then the fingertips of his left hand slipped between my cheeks, brushing down and tapping the end of the butt plug.

He pressed the plug in and then let it go. He pressed in, rubbed my clit, and then let both of them go. He pressed in, and then rubbed my clit while he let the plug go. He kept playing like that, switching up the combination, listening to me breathing and trying not to gasp too hard. Then he leaned in, straddling my leg and pressing his hips forward. I felt his erection poke my side and then brush back.

He fingered my vagina and fondled my clit continuously while he pressed and then let go or pulled the but plug. My eyes rolled in my head, and I gasped for air. He kept going until I was just at the verge of orgasm. Then he stopped, stepped back, and watched as I tried to hold myself up. My eyes watered from the cessation of the stimulation. I looked over at him; he was smirking.

He walked behind me, and loosely wrapped his left arm around my waist. Then he tapped the plug again and said, "Give this to me."

"I'm sorry, sir. What?"

He tapped the plug again and I could feel his fingers holding onto the end of it.

"Give this to me."

"I... How?" I'd expected him to just pull it out when it was time.

"Think, Leah. Think about it."

I thought about it. I thought about the practical implications of needing to get something out of my rectum. I tightened muscles, and loosened other muscles. I bore down and pushed. I felt it starting to move. That motion encouraged me, and I kept going. I felt his fingers grasping, but he didn't pull the plug out so much as he guided it and kept it from dropping to the floor. It was another moment when I felt proud of myself, and knew that I'd never be able to explain why.

He patted my mons and told me to turn around. I gingerly shuffled my legs closed and turned. He handed me the plug.

"Go wash this off. Wash yourself off. Use the toilet if you have to, even if you just think you might."

Suddenly I was as nervous as I'd been before our first meeting. My head spun and my heart pounded and I fumbled and dropped the plug into the sink. I did have a sudden urge to use the toilet, and then I cleaned up. I braced myself on the sink and wondered why this one particular act was flummoxing me so much. Then it hit me, not only was this the one sexual thing he'd asked that I'd never done before, I also felt a sense of finality. I took a deep breath, steadied myself, and walked out of the half-bath.

He was sitting on the couch, his cock jutting up from his lap, hard and straight enough to fly a flag. When I met his eye, he raised one brow, and his expression was one of concern. I could see, once again, that he cared for me.

He patted the seat of the couch next to him and I sat, leaning on him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. I slid my hand down his torso and enclosed his penis with my hand.