Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor complimented me on my technique. "You have improved your skills boy. Ahh, yeah, Get that nut."

I dressed and thanked doctor Phillips. "No problem johnnie. See you in a couple days."

I went home anxious to show Cindy my new Manties. When she pulled in the back to see the label, she laughed. "How much did he charge you for these "Manties"?"

"$75.00. Why?"

"Oh, just wondering," she giggled and swatted my bottom.

We were alternating visits with the doctor and pastor Brooks Apparently our treatments were similar in so far as when she'd get home after one of her treatments, she would sit on my face and I knew the doctor had injected her with his testosterone.

"He's fucking you too,?" I asked.

"He says that by giving me his testosterone I would be less inclined to have sex with Tom. He's right you know? I haven't had Tom fuck me in two weeks."

"Maybe there's hope for me too," I added.

"There's always hope Cindy said settling on my face. "The doctor says that giving you the extra dose of sperm may speed up your conversion too. Now suck your cure from my pussy."

On my next visit to the good doctor , he had something else he thought could be of help for me.

"What are those Doctor?"

"These, johnnie, are compression hose."

"Compression hose? What will they do for me."

"Nothing until you wear them. And by wearing them, johnnie, I mean every day, all day. Like your Manties, they'll do you no good if you aren't wearing them."

"Even when I wear my shorts?"

"Yep."

"When I go to bed?"

"Uh huh. Even then my boy."

He tossed me my compression hose and watched closely as I pulled them up my legs. Standing there in my new hose and Manties, doctor Phillips liked what he saw. ""Yes sir," he said with a grin. "Now turn around for me, johnnie."

I spun around feeling pretty good about things. "Well," I asked hoping I did good.

"Come here boy."

I went to him and he gathered me in his arms. He reached behind me and pulled the rubber band off my hair, releasing my pony tail. "That's better," he said in a husky voice as my hair spread out across my shoulders.

He turned me around and pressed his cock against my bottom and ran his hands up and down my tummy. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and ears. My dick was leaking in my Manties when he began to pinch my nipples. "Thank God for the absorbent gusset," I thought to myself.

I reached back and pulled on his neck with one hand. My other hand reached between us and I grabbed his cock, hard and still in his trousers.

My breathing increased and my heart was beating hard. Doctor Phillips steered me to his desk and had me bend over it. I felt him fumbling with his belt. Pulling my Manties to the side, he stuck his very hard cock right up my ass with force the pastor hadn't shared with me.

"I'm gonna fuck any remaining manhood right the fuck out of you, you fine cock sucking bitch."

Doctor Phillips began fucking me hard, really hard. His cock filled me like no other and I felt wanted, desired. I moaned for him to fuck me use me, take his pleasure from me.

"I heard him grunting, huffing and puffing as he showed me what being a man was all about. "You sexy mother fucker. I'm going to own this ass boi. You understand what I'm telling you johnnie you fucking sissy?"

With that, he grabbed and handful of my hair and his other hand held my waist. "You're gonna be my bitch, my cock sucker."

"Take me doctor. I'll be yours. I'll be whatever you want me to be."

All of a sudden he spun me around. Still bent over at the waist, I looked up to see the pastor standing there with his cock out. "Suck him bitch."

I used my hands to hold on to pastor's Brooks' ass as he fucked my mouth almost as hard as doctor Phillips was plowing my bottom.

"You heard the faggot, preacher. She's mine now."

With the cock buried all the way down my throat I was unable to speak.

"Yeah doc. I heard. Is this my last turn with the homo?"

"For the time being, the bitch is mine. I may share her but that's entirely up to me."

The doctor was talking about me as though I was his property. In a sense it was thrilling to have someone want me for their own. On the other hand, I'm married and I love my wife.

But something even more troubling was that doctor Phillips referred to me as faggot and homo. I hadn't been cured yet.

Once they had finished with me, pastor Brooks didn't even bother to bless me as was his habit. Doctor Phillips told me to keep the hose and Manties on and return the next day at a different time.

"Why then, doctor? I thought that was Cindy's appointment time?"

"You'll see tomorrow baby doll. Wear your shortest shorts and remember to always wear your compression hose and Manties."

"Yes sir. Thank you doctor."

"What do you think is going to happen hon?"

"I have no idea johnnie. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. By the way, Tom is coming over tonight."

"Okay. I'll be ready."

"Nah. Not tonight. I'm telling him we're done, he and I."

"Really? What happened?"

"Let's just say that the treatments doctor Phillips has been giving me worked and leave it at that."

I pulled down my capris and Cindy noticed my compression hose. "What are you wearing?"

Oh, these. There are compression hose doctor Phillips wants me to wear with my Manties all the time."

"All the time?"

"Yep."

Cindy walked away giggling.

Tom showed up later and there was some heated discussion but Cindy let him know that he was persona non grata from this day forth.

Leaving dejected he saw me come into the living room, "Bye faggot," he said. And just like that, he was out of our lives.

We were sitting in the doctor's office waiting for him to return from where ever he was. "I wonder why we're both here Cin."

"Patience johnnie. Be patient."

I had followed the doctor's orders to the letter. My shortest shorts did, like my uncle said, leave a large portion of my bottom exposed but my Manties covered that part of my exposed bottom. My hose were in place, the tops hugging my thighs. I garnered many looks and some whistles as Cin and I walked the sidewalks downtown. I liked the attention and have to admit that it was very arousing getting wolf whistles from so many different men.

"Good, you're here. Sorry I was delayed. How are you two doing today?"

We're good," Cindy replied. "Why did you want us both at the same time?"

"Good question Cindy. Right to the point. Have you noticed any changes in your husband since he's been treated by me?"

"Now that you mention it, he has been acting a little more feminine."

"Good. That's very observant Cindy."

"But I thought you were going to cure me doctor. I thought that you and pastor Brooks were going..."

"Shut the fuck up johnnie. I'll let you know when you can talk. If what Cindy say comes as a surprise to you, let me explain. Remove your hot pants."

The room was quiet as I stood up and pulled my short shorts off.

"Look at yourself, johnnie. What do you see?"

"Um, well, I'm wearing the compression hose and Manties like you told me."

"That is precisely why I don't want you to talk, using air an otherwise productive person can put to good use. Manties? johnnie are you for real? They're panties johnnie. Panties I bought on sale at Walmart for $2.50. I charged you what? $75.00 for some 2-dollar panties and you fell for it. Those compression hose you have on are merely thigh high hose women's hose. For how long now have you been wearing women under things and felt good about yourself?"

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say.

"For you there is no cure. Pastor Brooks has been using you like his whore and I've made you my personal cock sucker. All that time you thought you were being cured. There is no cure for sissies, johnnie and that's exactly what you are."

"Now, as for why I brought you both here. Just like you, Cindy has agreed to be mine. Just like you, I will take my pleasure from her and give her pleasure in return. Isn't that right, Cindy?"

My wife looked at me and smiled, "Yes Stan. You're right."

"So what? You traded Tom for doctor Phillips?"

"I did."

"Now here's the good news johnnie. Your wife and I are going to give your mother what she's been wanting for so long."

"Wait what? She wants a grandchild from me and Cindy."

"She'll have to make do with Cindy's half then because I intend to be the father. Oh, you'll raise it. You'll be its nanny, johnnie. Hey Cin that sounds good; nanny johnnie. My receptionist will help outfit you in a nurse's uniforms johnnie, complete with the white dress and little white cap they wear."

"No johnnie, you aren't man enough to procreate. Your purpose in life is to be a cock receptacle, a place where men, johnnie, real men can empty their balls. It is your good fortune that have an intense love of cock. That love will serve you well; you and I."

"I was dizzy. My whole life had changed before my eyes. "I don't know doctor. I mean wearing women's clothing?"

"But that's what you are johnnie. You're not a man. You'll never be a man. Oh, I could graft a real cock on you sure. But even if I sewed a 15" cock on you, you'll still be a sissy. And in my world, johnnie sissies wear feminine attire."

Mother was delighted when, nine months later a baby boy was born to doctor Dr. Phillips and Cindy. Although my wife and I have ceased all sexual contact with each other, the good doctor insists we remain married. "The boy needs a daddy, johnnie. and your mother, God bless her, wouldn't want a bastard now would she?"

I raise Stanley and in between I am the doctor's cock sucker. Both the doctor and Cindy have put together several ensembles of women's clothing and had me donate my male clothes to Good Will.

The truth of the matter is that the doctor did cure me. No longer am I kidding myself, trying to be a man. I am very much at home wearing my white nurse's uniform and other feminine attire. Some call me a cross dressing faggot but that's pretty far from reality. I'm a sissy, through and through. I love it when the doctor forces me to my knees and has me suck his cock. He really doesn't have to force me, it's a game we play.

He takes great joy when he puts me on display in front of the whole intervention group.

My mother could care less. She has her grandson and that's all she wanted.

Doctor Phillips tended to my uncle and brother as well. He got them to accept me for what I am and to respect my boundaries. "There's very little that cock sucking faggot won't do to get his mouth on a cock," he told them.

They have taken Dr. Phillips up on his invitations and enjoyed the company of my mouth many times.

Pastor Brooks? he was put in prison for crimes I'd rather not discuss here. Suffice to say, it is he who is now giving up his ass-pussy on a regular basis and is now receiving the sacrament he so righteously shared with me.

I pray for him.

As usual, your comments are welcome as are your emails.

12