Doctor's Orders

Story Info
The doctor tells her what she has to do to save her husband.
2.7k words
4.35
13.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

***Based on a joke, expanded into a story.

...

The wait was excruciating for Robert. He and his wife, Stella, have been waiting in the doctor's office for nearly half an hour, waiting for the results of his medical tests. Robert hasn't been feeling well for several months. No other doctor has been able to figure out what was wrong with him. The other doctors were able to determine that it was not cancer or a heart condition, which Robert was grateful to hear, but still couldn't come up with any other explanation for what was wrong with him.

Finally, they were sent to Dr. Morris, an expert on unusual medical cases, to determine what might be wrong with him. Patients from all over the country came to see him for medical problems no other doctor could solve. Robert and Stella were lucky that they were able to get an appointment with him. After several days of tests where every aspect of his body was thoroughly examined, they were asked to come in for the final results.

Dr. Morris finally arrived. He was an older man with thin-rimmed glasses and a big smile on his face. He greeted Robert and Stella, apologized for being late, and sat down behind his desk.

"So, I've got good news for you, Robert. You should be just fine," said Dr. Morris.

Robet and Stella both let out a big sigh of relief. After having to wait so long in the office, they were both worried that it meant bad news.

"So, what's going on with me, Doc?" Robert asked. "Why do I feel sick all the time?"

The doctor answered. "It's a rare but simple neurological disorder that's throwing off your biological functions. It should be easy to take care of with a simple prescription that is covered under your health insurance. You'll have to keep up with that prescription the rest of your life, but other than that, you'll live a long and healthy life."

"That's great to hear, doctor," said Stella very happily. "I've been worried sick about Robert for months now."

"That brings me to you, Stella," said Dr. Morris. "I need to talk to you in private, if you don't mind."

Robert and Stella gave each other a concerning look, then looked back at Dr. Morris.

"Is something wrong?" Stella asked.

"I just want to talk to you about some simple things you can do to help make Robert feel better," Dr. Morris assured her. "Robert, you don't need to wait around and listen to these boring details. You should probably wait outside."

"He's probably right, honey," said Stella. "Get yourself some fresh air. I'll meet you at the café next door a little later."

Robert agreed to leave. He was tired of doctor visits and was glad to be out of there. He heard the first good news about his condition in months and couldn't wait to finally be done with doctors. Robert shook the doctor's hand, thanked him for his help, and left the office.

When Dr. Morris was sure that Robert was gone, he turned his attention to Stella.

"Stella, your husband is seriously ill," Dr. Morris revealed. "His condition is much more serious than I let on."

"What?" Stell asked, with a shocked expression. "How much time does she have left."

"A few weeks at the most."

Stella was breathing heavily and she could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest. She had never felt so scared about anything in her life."

"This is unbelievable. Why the hell did you tell him that he was going to live?" she asked.

"Because I needed him out of the office to talk to you about his condition and how you're the only one who could help him. I've been in this situation before. This is deeply personal stuff I need to talk to you about, and it's usually better when I talk to the wife about it in private."

"OK, I think I understand," said Stella, as she began to calm down a little. "I'll do anything to help my husband. Tell me what I need to do."

"First, let's start with his diet. I understand you got him on a vegan diet. Is that right?"

"Yes, it's much healthier," said Stella.

"Stop that immediately; that diet is killing him," he told her.

"But it's a healthier lifestyle and Robert loves it."

Dr. Morris continued. "It is healthier for most people, but not for people with Robert's condition. That diet is throwing off the neurological functions of his brain, and that's affecting his entire body. He needs to start eating meat immediately."

Stella was stunned by the revelation. She was sure being a vegan was a healthy way to live, but she had no idea that it was hurting Robert. She would not have pushed him to do it if she knew what it was doing to him.

"OK, I'll start getting him on all kinds of meat right away," she assured the doctor.

"It's not just meat he needs to start eating. You need to cook for him whatever he likes as well. If he suggests it, you can't question it. Just cook it for him, no matter what it is."

"Yes, of course I will," Stella replied nervously.

"That's good to hear. Now that brings me to my next subject. He shouldn't be doing any kind of physical labor around the house. He's too weak to be doing this stuff, so it needs to all be done by you. Yardwork, moving furniture, plumbing, painting, electrical problems, and so on. Anything you expect a husband should be doing around the house now needs to be done by you alone."

"But I already do all the traditional duties of a housewife. Do I have to do that stuff as well?" she asked, perplexed.

"Yes, you have to do it all," Dr. Morrise continued. "And don't pay anybody to do this stuff either, it all needs to be done by you. He specifically told me that he's been really stressed about money lately. So, having to spend more money on people to do work around the house would be very stressful for him. And that stress could have a terrible effect on his neurological disorder."

"Um, OK, I'll try my best," said Stella. "I'll do all of his chores, and I think I can get one or two people who could help me for free, so no money will be involved."

"Excellent, this is going much better than I hoped. Most wives I've had to tell this to are not as agreeable as you are."

"As I said, I am willing to do anything to help Robert."

"That brings me to my next subject, and this is where it gets very personal," the doctor began to say. "You need to be more sexually available for him."

"Are you sure? We already have a very good sex life as it is," Stella revealed. "Even with his illness, we still make love five or six times a week, sometimes more."

Dr. Morris continued. "Well, it needs to be a lot more than that. As much sex as you two are having right now, he has not been getting as much sex as he needs. You need to double, even triple the amount of sex you two are already having."

"What?" she asked, very confused.

"His libido is in overdrive because of his neurological disorder, and by not fulfilling those sexual needs, it's hurting his body and weakening his immune system."

"He never told me he needed more sex."

"He told me specifically that, out of concern for you, he didn't want to pressure you for more sex. So, I'm telling you for him that you need to fuck your husband a lot more if you want him to live."

"Oh, wow," Stella said, very shocked at what she had just heard. "I always thought we had plenty of sex already. My other married friends are jealous of me for it. But OK, if I have to, I'll give him more sex."

Stella began to wonder when she would have time to triple the amount of sex she already had with Robert when the doctor had already told her she had to do so much more around the house for him.

"That brings me to the different acts of sex you have. How often do you give him blowjobs?"

Stella began to feel embarrassed. She had no idea of how personal this was all going to be.

"Almost every time we have sex," she replied.

"But do you blow him to completion?" Dr. Morris asked.

"Sometimes."

"And when you do, do you swallow or let him cum on you?"

"A little of both, I guess."

"You need to start swallowing his cum every single time," said Dr. Morris. "And I don't just mean only whatever shoots out into your mouth. You must suck out whatever remains in his penis after he has finished ejaculating. Leaving any cum inside of his dick after a blowjob could be detrimental to his already compromised immune system"

"Um... sure, whatever you say."

Stella didn't mind swallowing her husband's cum, she just didn't like to do it every single time. She preferred that he cums on her face or tits after a blowjob, or that he waits to cum in her pussy after fucking her. But she told herself that she was willing to swallow every drop of cum if it meant helping Robert.

"And you need to play with his balls a little while you're blowing him."

"Huh?" she asked, very confused.

"His testicles are very problematic right now, and a good massage with your tongue could be very helpful."

Stella sat there wide-eyed from having to listen to all of this. She wanted to question the doctor about the reasoning for all of this. But she decided that he was the expert and she should probably listen to what he had to say, even if she didn't entirely understand any of it.

"Is there anything else?" she asked, feeling a little worried about what she might hear next.

"Yes, he needs to stop providing you with oral sex as well."

"WHAT?!" Stella snapped at him.

"It's not good for him. The neurological disorder is causing his body much stress, both physically and psychologically. That kind of labor to get you off will only exacerbate this situation even more."

"Can he at least finger me?" she asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"Only lightly and never to get you to orgasm."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me?" Stella said, as she was starting to get angry at the doctor.

Dr. Morris continued his explanation. "In fact, he also shouldn't be working to get you to orgasm during standard sex either. It would stress out his neurological disorder if he had to concentrate on getting you off. You should just let him have sex with you, focus on getting his own orgasm, and be done with it. And you need to pretend to be happy about it to make him happy, so he won't stress out about not having to get you off as well."

Stella was seriously getting pissed off right now. She was being asked to give up so much for her husband already, and now she was being asked to give up all of her own sexual needs.

"Is there anything else I should know about?" She asked, trying to keep herself from screaming at him.

"Do you have any attractive friends?"

Stella was afraid of where this was going, but she thought she needed to be honest with the doctor.

"Yes, a few of them are very attractive," she answered.

"Can you hook me up with one of them?"

Stella felt confused, but also a little relieved. She was afraid he was going to suggest that Robert fuck her friends for the betterment of his health. Asking her if she could hook him up with one of her attractive friends was still very strange and probably unethical, but it was still better than what she had thought.

"No, I'm sorry doctor, I'm not comfortable with hooking you up with any of my friends."

"That's no problem," said Dr. Morris. "But it's probably best that you get your friends to fuck Robert as much as possible."

"DAMMIT!" Stella screamed. "You can't be serious."

"It's for the betterment of his health," Dr. Morris assured her. "By having sexual relations with other women--"

"That's it, I'm calling bullshit on all of this!" Stella yelled at him. "This has got to either be a messed-up joke or some kind of fucking scam you're pulling. There's no way all this needs to be done for my husband's health."

"I assure you, Stella, this is all real. He'll be dead very soon if you don't--"

"No way. You're lying about all of this. In fact, I think Robert is probably in on all of this too so he could get whatever he wants, even more sex from me and other women."

To prove he was telling the truth, Dr. Morris spent the next hour providing Stella with absolute proof of Robert's condition. He not only showed Robert's medical results, but also documentation and studies of Robert's condition provided by hundreds of doctors over the last 50 years to show the methods of treating his condition. He even showed her online interviews of women who had to do the same exact things that Dr. Morris suggested for their own husbands and how it helped save their husbands' lives.

Stella was dumbfounded when she saw all this evidence. She looked over every detail, trying to find something to suggest the doctor was wrong or lying to her about everything. Eventually, Stella had no choice but to concede that not only was Dr. Morris telling the truth, but also that Robert needed all of those things that the doctor told her to do for him in order for him to live.

"Ok, I concede that everything you're telling me is absolutely true," said Stella. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you before. I'll do everything you say, and I'll see what I can do to get my attractive friends to fuck Robert. If any of them say no, I'll help him get sexual satisfaction from other women no matter what."

"I'm sure this is not going to be easy for you since you're being asked to do a lot to help Robert," said Dr. Morris. "But you'll be doing a great thing for him, and he can live a long and happy life."

"As long as he gets to live, that's all that matters," said Stella.

"That's good to hear," said the doctor. "By the way, you also need to let him fuck you in the ass more."

"Sure, why not?" Stella replied sullenly.

"Also, when he has sex with other women, I highly recommend you occasionally join them. Even let him sit back and watch you have sex with other women by yourself. Do you want me to explain to you why that's important?"

"No need, I'm sure there's a good reason for all of that as well."

When they were finally done, they shook hands and said their goodbyes. Stella left the doctor's office and went next door, where Robert was waiting for her at a corner table. She sat in the chair in front of him, and he handed her the coffee that he had ready for her.

"You were with the doctor for a long time. Is everything alright?" Robert asked.

"Robert, there's no easy way for me to tell you this, but you're going to die."

"What?!" Robert shouted. "He said I was going to be just fine."

"He lied; he just didn't want to be the one to tell you, so he wanted me to tell you for him. He's kind of a coward. He was crying like a little bitch after you left."

"How much time do I have left?"

"A few weeks at the most."

Robert was hyperventilating. He had never felt so scared in his life.

"Oh my God. Is there anything we can do?" Robert asked.

"Absolutely nothing," she replied.

The End.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers