Doctor's Orders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it I was home. I made my way downstairs quickly, glad that my parents weren't in the living room as I walked by. I felt..different. But in a good way. A new way.

I laid down on my bed on my back, still remembering this evening. Everything was kind of a blur. One second I was complimenting her dress, the next...I was wearing it. I whipped out my phone. Realizing just what it was that drew me to her. I opened the app.

Confidence. Send.

I waited. Just one word. It didn't take long to see the bubbles appear and that she was typing.

Hmm?

I giggled a little.

My homework assignment. I'm just getting a start on it. And..I think confidence is...attractive?

My eyes were glued to the screen. I'd never really thought about this sort of thing before. Much less, told anyone about my thoughts. Was that a weird trait to say? And then her message popped up.

Well you don't seem so sure of yourself. Care to elaborate?

I guess I just mean...hmm...it's hard to explain. I definitely don't mean arrogance. Being boastful or too prideful is a big turn off. But...just, maybe a calm sureness of themselves. Not worried about what others think about what they say, or how they're dressed, or how they talk. Maturity, might even be a better word? Send.

Something I struggle with a bit, I guess. So...ya know. Send. And then I waited patiently.

That is attractive.

That's all it said. What's attractive? Someone with confidence? Me sharing my thoughts? Both? Typing bubbles showed up again.

That made you a little uneasy, didn't it?

She was being so vague. Was it on purpose?

Trying on the dress, I mean. Ah, there we go.

Yeah.

Is that bad?

I just kept typing.

I'm really glad you encouraged me though. I just...it was new. That's all. Send.

That's good. Thanks for sharing that with me. I guess I would've thought you'd be more comfy in your own skin. And that's totally fine. We just need to find our starting point. Let me guess...locker rooms give you stress? Wearing swimsuits isn't enjoyable?

I laughed a little as I read it.

You're right on. Send.

And that's because of...your own thoughts? Or...your parents and your upbringing?

It's just what I've always been told by my parents. So the second one. Was always told that wearing anything too short or too revealing or anything like that will make me look slutty. Or that I'll attract the wrong type of guy. So I guess I equate showing any sort of skin, even in places like a locker room like you said, as being a...well, ya know.

Fuck that. My heart skipped a beat just reading her message.

What a bunch of bullshit.

You know why they told you that? They just don't want you getting pregnant.

She was honestly probably right about that for the most part.

I'm not here to convince you one way or the other. And maybe around them, you appease them. But just know...it is 100% your decision what clothes, if any, you put on your body. And it is also your decision who gets to see you in or out of those clothes.

I read the message a couple times. In, or out, she specified. And then a new message popped up. This one had a play button. I was reluctant at first. But I turned down my volume to a low level and hit play. Immediately, her voice played. Just her voice though, no video.

"Sorry, sometimes it's easier to talk than type. I just felt like this was something you needed to hear. Since maybe you've been told otherwise for too long. Just because someone shops at a lingerie store and buys a few things, doesn't make them a slut for wearing it. In fact, I think it does the opposite. I think it brings out their femininity. It makes them proud of how they look and how they feel wearing it. I think it's really important for women to explore that side of themselves. And that goes for...any clothes. That was just one example."

Her voice went away, along with the recording. There was no way to replay it. But then another message with a play button appeared.

"Sorry to ramble...just tell me if I'm annoying. I don't want to come off as bossy or anything like that. I'm just...here to help. If you want it." And the recording was over. I chose to type.

You're not annoying at all. This is actually really fun. And so was tonight. At your place. Send. Was that too daring?

I have plenty more for you to try on.

I smiled. Changing the topic ever so slightly.

Okay. I went. Now it's your turn.

Hmm? She typed back quickly.

I told you one of mine is confidence. Now you go.

There was a brief pause. I wondered if I was too vague or if I'd stumped her.

Honesty and openness.

Sexy when you can really get to know someone. When you don't have to worry about hiding anything or what they might think.

You just know they accept you for who you are.

I smiled as I read her message. Somehow she always knew just what to say.

I'd definitely agree. Very attractive. Send.

This is fun. Send.

Just...talking with you. Send.

Her bubbles lit up, followed by her message.

I couldn't agree more.

I sighed. Half a sigh of relief that I wasn't bugging or boring her. And half a sigh that it was late and I was tired. My fingers started typing away again.

I suppose it's getting late. And I still need to shower. Send.

I planned on typing a follow up but saw her bubbles light up.

I know what that means. Working on your other assignment after?

She was so daring. And I loved it. She really took me out of my comfort zone. I typed slowly. Not quite sure how to respond.

Should I? Send.

I smiled at my response thinking I was clever. And maybe..just maybe a little flirty.

I'd recommend it.

I've been working on my own homework assignment since you left.

I read her message three times. Her own assignment?

Oh really? Send.

I tried coming up with something creative but my mind was blanking. I guess that happens when you're horny. And then a picture came through and my heart start beating faster. What could this possibly be of? I had no idea you could even send pictures on this thing. Is she bold enough to send...no, she couldn't be, could she? Could she?

Finally...I clicked the picture button, unable to resist any longer. It was of her waist down. She still had on her navy silky shorts. Her legs stretched out long ways on the couch. No sign of a hand. And then her message popped up.

Mhmm...haven't even left the couch.

I didn't know what to say again. But I knew I was tingly between my legs after she admitted that. I used to think it was such a taboo topic. It still is, isn't it? No one else I know talks about it like this. Or was it just...was I just this sheltered?

:)

That was all I could think to send back. My mind was in a fog. I started typing multiple times.

Feel good? Delete...of course it does, dummy.

Maybe I left a little too early.. Delete. That's how I really felt, but that was probably a bit forward.

You're a tease. Delete. And she was. And I realized that's what I liked. Maybe...she liked it too? I made my way into the bathroom and turned on the shower nice and hot.

I quickly took all my clothes off. I found the camera button on the app and opened it. I opened the sliding door to the shower so you could see it. Turning my back to the shower, I held the phone up for a selfie. Being careful to make the frame perfect. The shower was over my shoulder, with some warm mist rising behind me. My light blonde hair was up in a little bun. I smiled just the right amount. And now the tricky part. I tipped the camera down. And then further down. Jusssst a little more...perfect. I had just enough of my breasts in the frame. Cut off just above my small, and now very hard nipples.

I gave it one more glance before clicking send.

She opened it almost right away. I felt myself tingling again. The thought of her looking at me. Doing what she's doing.

Hot.

I read her message and smiled. She could have meant the shower, right? Quickly typing back,

Shower time... Send. For some reason I felt the need to tell her.

12