Doctor's Visit

Story Info
Raylynne gets a call from the doctor.
1k words
3.18
44k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know why, but my doctor called me and said I needed a checkup. Standard procedure he said. So now I'm in the waiting room when I hear my name get called.

"Raylynne Blanchard."

I stood up and walked over to my doctor beside the hallway.

"Good evening, Raylynne." He greeted with a smile.

I mumbled a shy hello and followed him.

It wasn't any room I've been to before. There was a long flight of stairs going down into some sort of basement. But it was like the upstairs: white painted walls, black carpet, and doors on either side of you.

We finally stopped at the last door. It looked pretty isolated from the rest of the rooms, but I ignored that, now eager for this to be over with.

In the room, there was a metal table in the middle of the room with straps on the corners. My heart started pounding and I looked over at my doctor with a questioning look.

With his usual friendly smile, he said "Don't worry Raylynne. We're just testing the people in this town for a virus. It's only a few pokes."

This gave me some reassurance. Everyone had to go through this to keep whatever virus this is from spreading.

"Now Raylynne, you're gonna need to trust me. Do you?" He swiveled around and asked me.

I've seen him a lot. After all, he's my doctor. But I do feel bad for being so shy around him. He's always so kind, so talkative, yet I can only muster a nod or two around him.

"Y-yes," I whisper.

"Good. Now I need you to strip and lie on that table." He looked away as he said this, slipping on a pair of gloves.

"Wh-what? I-I can't." I stuttered uncontrollably.

I can't even speak around him, let alone be naked in front of him.

I could feel myself taking steps backward toward the door but ultimately stopped myself. If I have this virus, I can stop it from spreading right here.

I whimpered. Deciding this is too much.

"Raylynne. If you don't cooperate, I'll be forced to tie you. This is required by law so people don't die." His soft voice got a little sterner in a warning.

My whimper was louder this time but in the end, I took my clothes off.

I covered my boobs and crotch with my arms and went to the table. I lied down and jumped at the jolt of cold I felt against my back. Not to mention this table was hard and uncomfortable.

The doctor stood above me and frowned. "To do this, your body needs to be relaxed. Let the blood circulate properly." He said disapprovingly.

I trusted him, so I relaxed my arms.

But the trust was short-lived.

Before I could process what was happening, he managed to quickly strap my arms into those leather straps and was now moving onto my legs. I kicked and screamed but he was obviously stronger and held me down.

Now my chest was uncovered and my shaven vagina was spread open for him to see. This was humiliating.

I looked over at my doctor to see him staring down at me with an evil smirk I'd never thought he could do.

I started sobbing, screaming for help, but I knew nobody could hear me. We were far underground in the most secure, soundproof room in the hospital.

"Shut your mouth before I gag you!" The doctor snapped with a twisted, sadistic look.

Then he slapped my face and blindfolded me. Now I could see nothing. I couldn't emotionally prepare for what he was going to do to me. I just had to guess.

'Why me?' I thought despairingly.

I could feel a finger tracing around my vagina lips, then eventually went inside. I sobbed, screamed, trashed as much as the restraints would let me, but to no use.

His finger moved in a circular motion inside me as if looking for something that wasn't there.

Before long, he was sliding this finger in and out of it. And I had no idea why or how, but my vagina was soaking wet. I can feel it run down my legs and onto the table.

The doctor's other hand went to a spot above where he was penetrating and circled around it. That's when I felt something unfamiliar, growing stronger and stronger with every thrust, making me want more.

I couldn't control the sounds escaping my lips, "What am I feeling?" I gasped, eyes wide open.

I thrust my body as much as I could, not to get away, but in search for more. His fingers were suddenly the only thing that mattered in my mind as I got closer and closer to... to what? I didn't know what kind of feeling this was. I didn't know what he was doing to me. All I did know was I was gasping and shaking as something squirted out of me. And I knew I wanted more.

The doctor removed his fingers from my body.

"No! More please..." I begged before I could control what I was saying.

He chuckled. "No, no. You were naughty. All that noise and it turns out you liked it."

I whimpered and whined until I heard a belt drop to the floor.

Then something huge tried to squeeze its way into my vagina, but it was simply too tight. Until it did, with a thrust, find its way into it.

It hurt at first, but then it started to feel good. This had to be the best thing that I've ever felt.

In, out, in, out. I soon came to realize that was his penis inside me.

That amazing feeling started building up again as he sped up, and I squirted again. But this time it was accompanied with the feeling of something thick and liquidy shooting out of the doctor's dick.

Then he pulled out and walked away.

When he came back he injected something into my neck and I blacked out.

I woke up on the side of the road.