Dodge and Ally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gurgled.

They began dumping, Ally proving she could move his ass and catch the rhythm.

And then Dodge pulled her heels over his shoulders and pushed all the way in.

"What are you doing? Oh shit... oh Dodge she yelled as she unloaded hugely.

He began moving again but, still panting, she called for a rest. She began again by sucking and jerking Dodge and when feeling him tightening and aware of his accelerating breathing rate, Ally guided him back into her and gradually squeeze until his eyes were practically popping as his dick was practically jamming in her pussy under squeeze pressured. He finally yelled and pulling out covered her tits and neck in semen.

"Now lick it off you dirty boy," Ally scolded and scooped some into her mouth.

Reluctantly Dodge slurped, something he'd never done before apart from slurping pussies.

"Now slurp my pussy, it's overly wet and leaking down my crack."

"May I lick your butt cheeks?"

"If you wish," she yawned.

Dodge had told the boys the previous evening to take the morning off and just as well because an hour after dawn Ally was at him to be pleasured and they kept on at it for two hours before returning to sleep. He awoke at 11:30 to get ready for work and grinned when he saw two hookers leaving from the bunkhouse. He smiled when returning to the kitchen to find Ally had left a lunch pail out from the freezer the previous night, loaded with chicken drumsticks and meat sandwiches.

He strode over to the bunkhouse whistling, preparing to pull those lazy two bums out of bed.

They rode out because they shifted the weaned calves to fresh grass each day to reduce their exposure to parasites and to get some extra weight on to them because they would be shipped out the following week to their new home on a couple of finishing feeding lots in Texas.

The guys had routine work ahead of them before calving began with two of the biggest being grading the ranch's dirt track and weed control. Once calving was over another bid job would be maintenance of the earth dams.

As the weeks passed Ally's claim for significant compensation over her husband's needless death in a traffic accident involving an unsecured and illegal load on a trailer, failed to reach settlement. The case and would go to court, taking perhaps two to three years. Ally was holding out for $7.5 million and the offer made on behalf of the truck owning company and its driver was unchanged at $3.8 million.

Ally had received advice from various people and when she asked Dodge for his opinion his suggestion concurred with her option, offer the farm for sale right now and lower her demand on the insurers.

She went to meet the Palmer family next day and they agreed on a merger proposal with two independent assessments to fix the asking price and payment ratio of net proceeds, with each property owner being responsible to meet any requisitions for pre-sale work required by the owner and being agreed to by that property owner.

A 3-person assessment team arrived from Allied three days after the Palmers and Ally had agreed on their joint legal documents covering the sale to allow for the merger.

The sale and purchased agreement was approved by the Allied board 10 days later following completion of all requisition work.

Allied's director of ranch management arrived to arrange the handover, beginning with the Palmer's larger property. She then stayed overnight with Ally and Dodge and her two male assistants were hosted in the bunkhouse.

Dodge warned the boys, "Be careful what you say and how about you act. My bet is those two guys coming to stay with you will be assessing you two about possibly staying on from takeover day. Don't spin yarns, don't cuss too much or get drunk. Just be honest and if they say what do you intend doing when the deal completes, just say you are hoping to get a great offer to stay on and leave it at that. Oh tell them you love the land here and love working it and you like nothing better than working cattle."

"Yes Dodge," Ralph said. "We know what you're saying is important to us. No bullshit, no getting drunk and expressing pride in what we do."

Larry nodded and said, "Yeah that's it on the button Dodge."

"Boys I'm proud of you. I've told you sometime ago I planned to move on whether or not it was with Miss Ally. That remains my plan."

On the first day the team began to document farm practice, involving both Ally and Dodge. During dinner that night Hannah asked Dodge would he consider staying on and managing the merged operation if a good offer was presented.

"No thanks Hannah, I feel like moving on."

"What about if we offered a salary of $44,000?"

"No thanks."

"That's good money because you'd live in the house of your choice rent free and with all approved maintenance work absorbed by Alliance."

About to fork in steak, Dodge paused and addressed her breasts. "That certainly is an offer worth any foreman-dash-ranch manager thinking about but no thanks."

He thought Hannah appeared to push her breasts forward. "Dodge what if I could get management to accept my recommendation that we offer you $55,000 with bonus incentives based on calving percentages, hay production and average weight of weaners sold?

Dodge was aware Ally had her eyes fixed on him.

"That sounds like top money to me Hannah but it really is time for me to move on. Thanks for your interest. Um what about our two ranch hands?"

"We'll go out in the morning to observe them shift cattle and then work the bulls into the pens for drenching and inspection and any treatment required. Do you have a recommendation about them?"

"Well are you buying the operation as a going concern and those two guys know the cattle as if they were their own. If you can find two other guys more superior to working this ranch I'd be very surprised."

"Are you going to plead to me to take them?"

"No because when you guys see Ralph and Larry working tomorrow you'll find it unnecessary to have me warbling on about where they rate in stockmanship. Do you like riding?"

"Yes I began when I was six and never stopped. I own two mares."

"I'll get Larry to saddle up Pinto Queen for you tomorrow. He won her half-broken in, in a rodeo raffle four years ago and she's now part of his string, the best horse on the ranch for someone your size. He's the best of us with horses and Ralph is the best of us with dogs."

"Thanks I guess this is part of your push for us to hire these two guys?"

"Just leave it to your own observations Hannah. That what I say."

Next day before leaving Hannah said to Larry and Ralph they were hired from changeover day. She'd offered Larry $500 for the Pinto but he said no thanks, she was like a daughter to him and Hannah cooed that really was so sweet.

After the sale became unconditional, Ally took Dodge to dinner at a city almost fifty miles away. Pru and Rebecca would join them at the restaurant.

They had a great time and the girls both outlined their plans for their share of the money as soon as the trust was would up and the net assets dispersed.

"What about you mom?"

"I haven't decided but Dodge and I have looked on the Internet at some cattle ranches in Oklahoma and bull studs and horse ranches in Kentucky but when we were coming here this evening he suggested returning to our roots in Illinois but I don't know about moving that far from you guys."

Pru yelped, "Oh mom do that and then we could come each winter to mess about in the snow."

"Yes mom being that far from us means we'll come to you prepared to have a real vacation," said Rebecca. "I'm intending to have at least one more baby and Pru wants two so the kids will just love coming to you and being in the state where you were born and raised."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," they chorused.

The three of them saw Dodge's big grin.

Out in the lobby as they prepared to leave, Rebecca handed Dodge an envelope and they watched him opened it and his mouth fall open.

"What the hell?"

"As I said earlier Dodge the twins apologized for not being here but they had exams today and again tomorrow," said Rebecca, oldest of the children. "This $40,000 is an appreciation from the twins, Pru and me for how you have supported us over the years and being such a rock for mom in her hour of need. You taught us kids to ride and shoot and to drive and even groomed mom on upgrading her skills at those things. At school Pru and my friends couldn't believe how you were more like an uncle to us than a crusty ranch foreman. We kids hope you will buy a new Ram crew cab and a new wardrobe but it's up to you to spend it how you wish. Kiss Pru and me Dodge."

He kissed them, dabbing his eyes a bit, and went to kiss Ally but she backed off laughing and said he could grab her in a minute.

"Dodge this is my gift for you to use to buy a share in the ranch we buy. Of course a ranch will cost many times this amount but I want you to feel you have a stake in what we buy all though you'll be managing it and drawing a salary."

"Gee Ally there is no need..."

"Dodge just open the envelope."

He saw the amount of the check and choked, "Holy fuck, a check for half a million bucks. This is fucking insane."

Giggling the women crowded him to be hugged and kissed.

Dodge would often say later that evening made him realize completely he had a family.

Because the Silver's ranch house was near the boundary of the two ranches and it was the largest and newest house, the incoming manager of the two merged properties, who had a wife and three teenage children, had decided to live in Ally's house. She removed her personal things into storage and Allied purchased everything else in the house including curtains and oddments for a lump sump that pleased Ally.

The manager had already had a few beers with Ralph and Larry who thought he was a good guy and knew about cow-calf ranching because he'd grown up on one.

The boys waved off the couple after Ally had given Ralph a new and superior guitar and gave Larry, who was hooked on music, a new radio/CD player for his old pickup and had an empty slot when the radio/CD player had been removed by the previous owner. Dodge gave them each a hundred bucks of gas vouchers.

* * *

Ally and Dodge left in his new Ram 3500 4X4 quad cab with 8 ft box. Ally like the solid ride and felt safer in it than in her SUV.

"Well baby we are on the road, heading for Chicago which is some 1300 miles north of here but you wish to look around a bit, staying at Tallahassee tonight and spending the day there, New Orleans and spending a couple of days there are then we head to Dallas for two nights and then to Oklahoma for two nights and, well that's sufficient for now. Chicago in two months I reckon."

"Don't be rude Dodge, you usually are so kind to me."

"Actually I agreed to your travel schedule because it's a long time since I've been to Texas so will welcome visiting Dallas and seeing some of the country as we head there. I reckon Oklahoma could be a dead loss."

"Aren't you aware Oklahoma City National stockyards is the world's largest stocker/feeder cattle market?"

"You're kidding me?"

"No that's what they claim."

"Gee I can't wait to get there."

Dodge and Ally were driving not far northeast of a place called Ada, less than sixty miles from Oklahoma City, when Ally cried, "Dodge pull over and go back a bit when it's safe. I was admiring a piece of land back there and I saw by the notice on the fence of the access road it's for sale."

"So you want to live in Oklahoma instead of Illinois now?"

"I have no idea. This tour is to find our future. Exactly where will we find it?"

"I have no idea."

"And you won't have any idea if we find it unless you change that attitude Dodge."

"Sorry. I'm missing riding and staple food. All this fancy food including that crap at the indoor rodeo last night has me out of sorts a bit."

"Perhaps you should go for a run instead of looking for sex?"

"I value my joints too much to run for miles. The body wasn't made for that sort of stuff."

"So you body was made for riding horses?"

Reversing the vehicle, Dodge said his body was made for riding horses and women and he had to focus on that."

"God how can anyone win a debate with you when you talk such nonsense. Omigod, the notice says almost 3500 acres and 500 cows and lakes and hardwoods and pecan trees. Omigod Dodge."

"Well let off steam baby but don't get too excited. That For Sale sign looks weathered to me so either the land's not good or the price is too high."

"Let's go to the real estate agency in Ada. I'll note the details."

"No Ally, let's drive in and take a look. If the owner is anxious to sell he'll be only two pleased to extol the beauties and productivity of his patch in paradise. Actually I think this area looks to receive good rainfall and it's possibly outside the hub of Tornado Alley."

"Yes?" she asked, looking at him expectantly and he cottoned on and said, "Um I wasn't calling for you attention. That was Tornado Alley, Alley with an 'e'."

"Oh well I have no idea about weather patterns in Oklahoma. Well drive in, but make sure the highway is clear first."

"Yes Miss Driving Instructor."

She looked sour.

He said they were beginning to sound like a married couple.

They laughed and her smile reappeared.

And old guy in a long-sleeved business shirt under blue bib overalls with the toes of heavy work boots showing below.

"We don't sell produce or make donations because we donate to our own church."

"We're here to look at buying the ranch," Dodge said mildly, eyeing the guy with egg on his chin.

The guy looked over his shoulder and yelled, "Mother it's business."

A woman with her hair in a bun and wearing a white cotton smock and flat-heeled fabric slip-ons appeared beside him. 'Mother' appeared to be his wife.

"Yes?"

"Greetings ma'am," Ally said, sounding very polite. "My name is Allison Silver and we are going north to look to buy a ranch and when passing we saw this sign..."

Mother said mildly, "Though the sign doesn't say so, the tradition is to first visit the selling agent."

"He's in Ada and we were bypassing Ada, keeping off main routes. We have no reason to visit Ada."

"I see," the woman said, appraising the callers carefully. "So you expect the agent to set up an office on the roadside and wait for the likes of you who is not wearing a wedding ring and is driving alone with this gentleman from goodness know where."

Dodge moved to end this nonsense.

"We are from out of Port Charlotte, Florida, if you must know and the ranch has just sold. Well thank you for your time and good day to you."

"Port Charlotte, I was raised there," said the woman, turning and beginning to walk away. "Show them around Alfred and tell them anything they wish to know."

Ally looked at Dodge astonished and he confused her more by winking at her.

"Follow me," Alfred said gruffly. "If you decide to buy then to talk price you talk to the agent right. The asking price as a going concern is $2250 and acre because we aim to give half the proceeds to the church."

"And you expect us to over-pay as our donation to the church?" Dodge snapped. "You have to be joking."

He was ignored.

"This here in front of us is the horse barn with stalls for ten horses and tack room at the end and hay storage above the stalls and a small overhead grain bin for oats or any other mix. There is a water supply to each stall."

"Beyond that are barns for wintering up to 650 cows. There are 459 cows plus replacements and bulls grazing at present feeding rotationally and I have two guys helping me. You are young and probably could work with just one guy and bring in help as you need it. There are plenty of out-of-work people around here looking for extra dollars. Winters are mild here and so the cows are inside for only about three months."

An hour and a half later, after touring the farm and sitting in the tack room that Alfred used as an office, going over the farm accounts with him, Dodge and Ally were back on the highway, heading to Oklahoma City.

"Well?" Ally said, her voice sounding tight. "What do you think?"

"You'll want me to tell what I really think, right?"

"Yes because this is business Dodge. There's no need to worry about my feelings."

"Well I reckon ranches in Illinois these days are tightly held by families and predator beef companies are competing to buy any good units that come on to the market. The low profit ranches on poorer land sell shooting rights or run dude ranching as a sideline. What we have just seen is a good ranch, run down a bit but with plenty of potential. God it's so flat that hay could be cut on at least half the ranch and there is plenty of water and that 25-acre lake is a honey. There is huge scope for pasture improvement."

He looked at Alley who made no sign that she was really to talk.

"I was thinking the asking price of $6.52 million is a bit on the high side but that's the church being a consideration and that price excludes livestock but includes everything else. There are no horses and the machinery is pretty clapped-out. Fuck the three tractors and the two balers are museum pieces."

"That was the F-word Dodge."

"This is business."

She laughed and said what was his conclusion.

"Well I would have liked to have heard from you but I reckon it would be a sweet buy if you could get it for $5.8 million including all livestock. At or near that price would include my half million contribution."

"Turn off to Ada as soon as we see it signposted," Ally shouted.

The real estate agent Larry Miles told Ally he'd have to take the offer out to the sellers to discuss it with them.

"They are very conservative people."

Ally looked at Dodge and grinned.

"And they won't reply until the morning."

"Fine we'll book in somewhere. Where do you recommend?"

"Well I could suggest a couple of biggish hotels but my sister-in-law runs a small guest lodge attached to their home. She'd expect me to recommend her establishment. Ah you have the choice of eating with the family if you wish."

"Could you call her and find if she has a room with a bath please," Ally said. "I feel a little weary and yes we'd like to eat with the family."

Dodge who was probably thinking of eating out and dealing with a big steak went to say something but looked away and let Ally run the show.

Mrs Hathaway, who appeared to be in her late twenties, came out to greet them, smiling, and said to Dodge, "Oh my, great wheels."

That won him over and she hugged Ally lightly and said, "Welcome Mrs Silver. I have your bath running."

It was a lovely room and tastefully furnished.

An hour later they were sitting with the family, the adults having pre-dinner drinks.

Kim said, "Larry said you guys were looking at buying the McClintock ranch. I went through school and high school with their daughter Beth who is now teaching in a small city in Kansas. She was one of my closest friends and I stayed on the ranch a great deal and she came into Ada and stayed with my parents who manage one of the hotels."

Ally almost gasped and even Dodge suddenly became interested when her husband Don, an attorney, said he'd spent many summers working on the ranch while at high school and at the local university before going off to law school.

"It was at the ranch when I was at university that I met Kim who is six years my junior. We had a romp in the hay a few times that summer."

"Don!" Kim giggled and looked at the two children who were by then had drifted across the room and were engrossed in a cartoon on TV.

Walking back to their room, Dodge said, "That Larry is a pretty smart cookie even for a real estate agent. He knew Kim and Don would talk to us about the ranch."