Does Out of Town Count...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same old thing," he said. "Meet the clients and our reps in the region and then go to the next city and do it again."

"You Deb?" Jenny asked.

"Same as Trev," she replied. "We both pretty much do the same kind of job, but for different companies and clients."

By now both of them were picking at their food. Again, it would be funny if not sad. I tried to ignore it and refilled their glass.

After we finished, and I mean stopped eating, because both my wife and Trev had lost their appetite, I and Jen picked up the plates. Debby offered to help, but I stopped her.

"You and Trev just got back from a trip, go sit in the living room and we'll be there in a few."

"OK," she said with another look of apprehension and a forced smile.

Amidst the tension, Trev went to say something to his wife, but she walked off and went to the bathroom.

I watched them go to the living room giving each other questioning looks. They may have exchanged some whispers, but I could not make out what they said. But I could imagine. They were worried.

When Jen came back, she and I joined them.

"So you guys are not interested in an open European style marriage?" I said with a smirk.

Jen joined me laughing. Debby and Trev just chuckled nervously along as if this was a joke.

"Too bad," Jenny added ribbing me. "They are such prudes."

"How about we watch something I ran across this week. I think you guys will like it."

"Is it a chick flick?" Jen asked feigning enthusiasm.

"It has both male and female aspects," I replied as I turned the TV on the wall and navigated to a file I had saved on the linked PC hard drive.

The opening scene showed street scenes from a city with lots of sunshine and a coast. Then it panned to show a naval base as the car traveled north and stopped behind a cab stopping before a hotel. Trev was a bit slow on the uptake, but Debby recognized the hotel just before the video showed first Trev, and then her exit the cab and enter the hotel hand in hand. By now, there was shock in both their faces.

The camera followed them as they checked in and then walked to the elevator with their luggage and each other. Once again, they held hands, and as the elevator door closed they were seen leaning in to kiss.

"Carson you can stop..." Trevor said, but Jen stopped him cold.

"Shut up and watch," she said with a cold voice. "Both of you."

When I turned to look at my wife, she had a look of panic and shame on her face. I saw her lip tremble as she tried to look away from the screen.

The scene changed after that to inside a hotel room. And yes, our stars were the show. Deb and Trev were both naked with her on her knees sucking his cock. The fucker was not small, but he wasn't that big either. When I turned to look at my now crying wife, I could not resist.

"I would have thought you would have gone to the trouble of cheating with a bigger dick," I said.

"Fuck you Carson!" Trev finally spoke up.

But he didn't say much as Jen slapped him and stared him down.

"And finally," I said narrating the show as if watching a nature show, "the cheating female lays on the bed spread-eagled waiting for the cheating male to enter her with his average...penis."

The scene was now of Trev between my wife's legs pumping away. I then turned up the sound.

"Yeah...ah...fuck me...just like that..." my darling wife was saying.

Trev was merely grunting as he worked up to dumping his first load in her pussy. The video sped up to show them later as they got their second wind and she sucked him to attention and knelt on the edge of the bed for him to fuck her again. It sped up again until he came and went to the bathroom.

"That was good," TV Trev said. "Does he give it to you this good?"

"Sometimes," my TV wife replied as her mood changed. "I told you not to bring up Carson when we do this."

"Why not? Guilty conscience?" he said returning to the room.

"I just don't want to talk about him. You are killing the mood Trev," she replied.

They laid on the bed after that and the video advanced to almost an hour later. Both had taken a nap. It was Deb who woke first and lay there staring away from Trevor. Then he woke and reached for her. She did not resist and let him turn her to lay on her belly as he placed a pillow under her thighs. She handed him a tube of lube which he took.

Jen, having seen this video before was staring at her husband with cold hard eyes. He was angry but resigned to watch the evidence of his betrayal to his wife. For her part, my wife had stopped watching and was sobbing quietly in her hands.

The next scene was of Trevor lunging repeatedly in and out of my wife's ass as she gasped and clutched the sheets under her. When her face turned toward the camera, there was a look of wild abandon to her as she grunted to his thrusts.

"Take it!" Trevor said as he finally grunted and clenched cumming in her ass.

Debby's pupils seemed dilated as she gasped one last time and closed her eyes. They fell asleep soon after that. The video stopped for a second and fast-forwarded to the next morning when the two of them fucked once more and then showered before leaving to go their separate ways.

They had both been in San Diego. At that point, the screen went black and I stopped it. Trevor was staring at me with anger as Jen stood and came to sit by me.

"Well," she said, "that was quite...illuminating wasn't it?"

Debby finally looked up at me.

"How did you find out?" was all she asked.

I turned the screen back on as I had anticipated this move. The scene was of her and Jen talking in our kitchen the week before.

Jen: "Is it true what they say about people on business trips screwing around Debby?"

Deb: "I wouldn't be too concerned Jen. Trev always comes home to you doesn't he?"

Jen: "Yeah, but I wonder what he does when he is alone. If he is alone."

Deb: "Jen, he comes home to you... ignore what happens when he is away."

Jen: "What do you mean by that Deb?"

Deb: "Exactly what I said. What happens when people are away from home means nothing."

"What happens when people are away from home means nothing."

"What happens when people are away from home means nothing."

"What happens when people are away from home means nothing."

I had replayed the last sentence for them three times in the video for effect.

"That's what did it Deb," I said. "That's what gave you away. What started me thinking you could be cheating on me. I didn't know with whom, but I knew then that you were."

"I already had suspicions," Jen cut in. "The way you two always managed to have overlapping trips. How you would avoid each other at times in conversation."

She stopped and turned to me then. "Funny how tonight they had guilt all over them and kept checking with each other. You two were pathetic."

"I hired investigators in all four cities you went to," I told her.

She winced shaking her head. She let out another sob knowing more was coming.

"They found other things," I added and clicked the remote to restart the video.

It showed Deb with another man in a bar and then walking to a hotel room grab-assing along the way. Inside the room she did a somewhat similar performance with this man on her knees sucking and then taking his dick from behind.

"You bitch!" Trevor said yelling at her. "You were cheating on me?"

Jen and I both burst out laughing at his outburst and the look of despair at my cheating wife's face. They stared at each other and then back at us.

"But wait," I quipped. "There's more."

In the video continuation, Trevor was in a room in Las Vegas with a slim and muscular black woman. Trevor must have developed an anal fixation because he fucked the woman there and then, later on,, fucked her ass again.

"My husband never does that to me," the black woman said.

"Glad to have helped," Trevor replied as he walked in the bathroom and his stream could be heard as the black woman wiped his cum with a napkin from her ass.

Not being able to help myself, I clapped at that performance.

Debby just shook her head at Trevor in disgust.

"How precious," Jen said then. "The cheaters cheating on each other. Priceless."

We were all quiet after that. Each in our own thoughts. It was Deb who spoke up first.

"Carson," she said looking at me with a trembling lip and voice. "Where does that leave us?"

It was then that I turned to look at her in earnest.

"You know," I said to both of them. "Jen and I had a few days to come to terms with this and talk. We are both accommodating people. In fact, neither of us are prudes. Had one or both of you brought up us swapping we would have gone along with it. To be honest, I had been thinking about asking you Deb. But you chose another path didn't you?

"You could have asked me openly and honestly so we could make that decision and walk down that path together. Instead you chose the selfish way of doing as you pleased and keeping me in the dark. You chose to lie and betray me...us. You betrayed us Debby. How do I forgive that? How do I get past you choosing to go behind my back and think you had the right to do as you pleased when you traveled? How long before you started doing that here?"

"I bet they have already," Jen said. "They told me at his job that your darling wife has picked him up for extended lunch a few times."

Debby looked away and so did Trevor.

"So what do you want?" Trevor finally asked.

"Well," Jen said. "It looks like we have the goods on you two. None of us have kids, so all we have to worry about is dividing up our assets. And since adultery can be used in court in Texas, you two are fucked. Literally."

"Give me your phones, both of you," I said. "And unlock them."

Deb flinched but handed it over unlocked. Trevor balked, but Jen walked over and just snatched his cell from his hand.

"It's unlocked," she replied handing his to me. "He was trying to set the record option on as we were talking. He never got it to start with us watching him. Give me a minute. I'll check his cloud account."

It took her a few minutes, during which I checked Deb's phone. She had not recorded either, but I looked briefly at her gallery to find pictures of her with Trev and another man. There were pictures of men's dicks and a couple of videos.

"Classy Deb," I said to her shaking my head as she looked away. "So this is how this will go down. There is no way Jen that I will ever trust you two again. Too many lies for too much time."

Jen was making a call as I spoke.

"Come on over," she said and turned to watch the proceedings.

"Both of you work for companies that have morality clauses. Have you forgotten that?"

I saw near panic in both their faces.

"I see that you did," I rubbed it in. "Both your bosses and their legal departments would be very disappointed at your antics. One of them is a skirt chaser himself, but his company had to pay out for one of his indiscretions, so now he lets his HR departments and Legal go after those violating the rules. That would be your boss Trevor."

"Fuck," he muttered.

"That's what got you in trouble asshole," Jen said to him. "I gave you everything you ever asked in bed. I sucked you, deep-throated you. I let you face fuck me like a two-dollar whore and cum in my throat. I even let you fuck my ass. I gave you all of me and never held back form if unless I was sick. And I ever let you fuck my ass when I had the flu last year.

"You stabbed me in the back Trevor. You and I are done. Well, not yet."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well," I picked up the narrative. "The divorces are a given. And the two of you will sign the papers giving us each 70% of the assets. If you fight us, the video of your performances will go to your families and friends as well as your employers."

"Carson," Debby looked at me with a pleading look. "Please don't. Can't we try and work this out?"

"Seriously Deb?" I scoffed. "Had you seen a video of me screwing Jen behind your back, you would try and work it out?"

"Please give me a chance."

"I did Deb," I shot back at her. "You and I had trouble before you left to go on your fuck tour, and you chose to do it anyway. You chose to start up on the pill without talking to me. And don't give me that it's my body crap. We are married. We chose to live a life together and make decisions together. You betrayed me and my trust before you first screwed him and whoever else. You lost respect for me, so this was easy for you.

"I just want to know one thing. Why?"

She looked away then up at me again.

"I never had much experience with other men before you. One guy that came in under a minute Carson. That was my experience before you. I wanted to try others and know what it was like."

I stared at her in disbelief.

"You should have thought of that before you married me," I replied. "That's when people go trying out other people. Not after they are married. Marriage is not just a commitment, it's a contract between two people. It means that it's the two of them against the world. And that the marriage is exclusive until and if the two parties agree to it. You know...the forsaking all others part?"

She went to say something, stopped, and then spoke up.

"Carson, I meant to go out and have fun before marriage. But you came along, and I didn't want to take the chance of losing you. Everything was so good between us for the first few years, but this last year it all came back to me. I started to wonder what other men would be like. Not to love. I had you for that. Just the sex. That's all I wanted."

I shook my head at her in disappointment.

"All you had to do was ask me, Deb. All you had to do was talk to me. I don't think I would have been on board you fucking strangers out of town, but here back home we could have found people to know and trust. Hell, I would have let you fuck shithead over there had we all decided to do it together, since we were all friends.

"Instead, you two went behind our backs and broke our trust. Debby, along with trust and love comes respect. You lost all respect for me to go behind my back. We could have figured this out together. But you chose to do it alone without me."

Jen was nodding along with me in agreement.

"That goes for you too Trev," she said. "Especially since you and I had that talk."

It was my turn to look at her with surprise as Trevor looked away and Debby looked at Jen and Trevor in turn in shock.

"You did?" she asked. "What did he say?"

"The bastard told me that he would never share me with Carson and would leave me if I brought it up again or he caught me. Can you believe that shit?"

Debby shook her head at Trevor and then hauled off and hit him.

"You stupid fuck!" she said as he tried to cover up from a second and third blow. "When you brought up us doing it, I said we should bring them in, didn't I? But you said no. That they could never handle it and would dump us. I listened to you and now where are we?"

"You turned in to a slut easy Deb. It didn't take much," he said with spite. "And after me, you started fucking others. So don't act like some saint with me. I remember our first time kissing last year Christmas. You let me kiss you for a minute or two when Jen was in the bathroom and Carson went out to the car. It didn't take much to get you in the sack. In fact...less than a week."

I remembered that night. Everything had seemed so perfect. A holiday with our best friends. And while his wife and I were out of sight, he and my wife were making out.

"I fucken hate you," she said back at him.

"It's fucken mutual, slut," he replied.

Jen and I watched them fume at each other for a few minutes as I and Jenny watched them in disdain and disbelief. Was there any hope after this? It looked hopeless. Too much lying and too much betrayal in the way. Had we had kids or were older, I may have been weak and considered it. But I was young and there were no children to tie us to each other. I wanted out.

The door chime went off again. This time Jen went to get it. She returned with a woman carrying two packages and a smartphone.

"Deborah Madison-Cain?" she asked my wife who nodded. "You have been served."

She gave her the envelope and took her picture holding it.

"Trevor Gundersen?" she asked of Trev who nodded reluctantly. "You have been served."

Debbie was now openly sobbing with the papers in her hands. Jen turned to me and shrugged. Then walked over to her husband.

"You and I are done. Go home, pack your shit and get lost. I never want to see you again. Understand? If you give me any shit, the video goes to your parents, your job, and anyone you can still call a friend. Got it?"

Deb had not moved. But then she turned to me and did something I did not expect. She got on her knees and crawled to me and Jen.

"I beg you both. Please forgive me and give me another chance. I know I screwed up. It was all my fault. Do whatever you want of me. Just don't toss me out on the street Carson...please...Jen, please talk to him. I beg you both."

Debbie stared into my eyes pleading. I knew right there that this was my test as a man. Yes, I still loved her. As betrayed as I felt by her, I still loved her. But still, what she had done was inexcusable. Still I felt that tossing her out just like that was not...right. But I would never trust her again.

"Jen is moving in here and in my bedroom," I told her staring into her eyes. I saw her wince.

"I understand," she said with a stifled sob. "I deserve that."

"I have to talk to her about you. Do you understand?"

The door closed as Trevor left and Jen returned.

"What are you going to do with her?" she asked. "You know you can't trust her? Right?"

"I know," I replied. "I don't intend to."

Debby was looking to each of us in desperation.

"Please," was all she said.

"Shut up," Jen replied and shoved her back on the floor.

Debby lay there for a second or two and then got back on her knees.

"Carson, please...dont divorce me."

"Debbie, that ship has sailed," I said looking down at her. "We are getting divorced. But...there will be a legal separation for three months. You have just that much time to convince me you are worth saving. During that time, I will be living with Jen. She will be in my bedroom. What used to be yours. Do you understand?"

"What do you want me to do Carson?" she asked submissively.

"Well first of all, you have to beg Jen to give you a chance. If she doesn't you are out and done."

Debby nodded and turned to get up.

"On your knees Deb," I said. "Go to her on your knees. Beg her to give you a chance to atone for fucking her husband. Go!"

I watched her crawl on her knees to Jen who stood there in her glorious slim long-legged figure, auburn hair, and high apple-sized breasts with thick nipples. I had so enjoyed her the last two nights and planned on doing so again.

"Jen, I am so sorry," she said.

"Bullshit Debby," Jen replied. "You're just sorry you got caught."

"I know it looks that way Jen, but..."

"There is no but," Jen snapped back. "You broke my trust as well as your husband's. The two of you deserve each other. If it was up to me, I would toss you out. But this is not my house. And soon, it will not be your house. I would suggest you find a cheap motel for the night...weekend and then look for an apartment to move to. You need some time to think about what you have done."

Debby turned to me as if I would save her. But I just stared back at her not giving an inch.

"Get some of your stuff and go Debby," I told her. "Get your things for a week at least and we'll talk about you getting the rest as you need it."

There was dejection and a sad accepting look on her face as she nodded and sobbed again. But she slowly got herself up and walked back to the bedroom to get her things. In forty minutes, she had two suitcases packed along with her travel bag, laptop bag, and purse. Jen and I watched her load everything in her car standing side by side as she stopped one last time. She reached for me, but I pulled back.