Does Out of Town Count...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered once again and drove off crying.

"That went better than we thought it would," Jen said as she leaned in toward me.

"They brought it on themselves," I added as we watched my soon to be ex-wife's car drive off in the distance. "Every spouse has the opportunity to cheat. Not all take it."

"Funny," she said walking back in with me.

"What's funny?" I asked Jen as she took her clothes off.

"Some people think they are in an open marriage. But they forget to tell their spouse."

As she took my pants and boxers down, I felt her hand grasp my cock and her lips latch on to the underside of my head. The head of my cock that until last week had been Debby's.

Five minutes later, Jen was on the edge of the couch facing me with legs spread taking my dick in her wet tight cunt.

"Deeper...deeper..." she sighed as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Do you want an open relationship?" she asked as I drew back.

"Too much like dating others," I replied. "Do you need that?"

"I just need an occasional different fuck, Carson. It's been a while since I sampled some variety."

"I may need an occasional different pussy then," I replied.

"Deal," she said gasping. "Now fuck me."

Three months later the divorce went through. Both Jen and I received the 70% we asked. Jen sold her house and I took a loan out to pay Debby the 30% of the house that was hers. In one afternoon in court, everything financial and legal was resolved. But not Debby's pain and guilt. She lost everything but her job. Her parents eventually found out as she told them to prepare them in case I sent them the video and pictures out of spite. I never did.

Trevor just disappeared after his divorce with Jen was final. She had enough money to buy him out, but the last thing he told her was he would be in touch. Its been two years and we've heard nothing of him.

Debby still has her job and travels. What she does I no longer care. Jen and I were at a coffee shop the other day and she passed by busy looking at her phone.

Jen and I are living together, but both are gun-shy about a deep commitment. Its been a year since the day of my divorce and my memories of my time with Debby are fading. Jen and I are talking about a trip around the world. Or at least we were. That damned virus out of Wuhan China ruined our plans to see far away places.

So we are both on furlough from work and doing nothing but running, taking walks, and screwing like bunnies. She has grown on me. But I am still apprehensive. As is she. Who wouldn't be after what we've been through?

-------------

The other day I received an email from Debby.

Hi Carson,

I hope you are well. I am trying to get by with my new life, but to be honest, it's challenging. I miss our time together. I miss you and I miss us.

I've had so much time to think about what I did to you and me and us. I ruined it all thinking that I deserved to have whatever I wanted no matter what it was. In my quest for sexual experimentation, indulgence, and fulfillment I hurt the man I loved and lost my marriage. Not to mention helped ruin Jenny and Trevor's marriage.

It would be so easy to blame him for what happened, but we all know that is not true. Everything I did, I did willingly. No one forced me.

I owe you an apology, Carson. Not just for ruining our marriage and life together, but for as you said: losing respect for you. But before I did that, I lost respect for myself. I fell for the notion that I deserved to have fun and to experienced what I had missed out.

Well, here is an experience I got under my belt that I never counted on. Divorce. Nothing about it. Nothing at all is appealing or satisfying. It has torn me apart.

I hear that you and Jen are still together. I wish you both happiness. But to say I am not jealous of you two would be a lie.

Take care of yourself and Jen.

Regrettably, your ex-wife,

Love

Debby

PS. Two things.

Isolation alone sucks.

What happens when people are away from home means a lot.

Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by lnranger, Goods, nickbgb and 110 others
1.9k Followers
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

I like the ending.

Slider_48167Slider_481677 months ago

Take her back???, HELL NO!!! That wouldn’t be a happy ending as suggested by another reader.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh yet another great read, as usual well put together just like the other ones I have read of yours

CimenRunarCimenRunaralmost 2 years ago

I thought this was about her getting it when she was on one of her trips, but then you said she and Trevor were doing it lunchtimes whilst at work as well. So, she had gone past having a bit of strange when away from home (as it didn’t matter) to having an affair. Can’t see anyway back from that. 4* because of this inconsistency

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

Did Carson and Jen ever get a little strange, like they both mentioned? I'd guess no, but then why was it even mentioned? Either they have an open relationship or they don't. Wish that was clarified/explained.

A solid 4.5* (rounded to 5).

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Let's Zoom And ambush her cheating ass.in Loving Wives
When One Door Closes... Doing the right thing isn't always the easy way to go.in Loving Wives
Love Me Do How do you handle a wife that strays?in Loving Wives
More Stories