Does She Still Have "It"

Story Info
Can she still turn guys on?
2.8k words
3.64
64k
12
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

"Do I still have it?"

I looked up at my wife, Joy, across the dinner table.

"Pardon?" I said.

"Do I still have the ability to turn guys on or am I too old now?" She asked earnestly.

Grinning, I answered, "Jesus girl, you ask if you turn men on!"

"Well, yes but maybe they see me as "desperate" and not sexy."

It really is amazing that women think like this. She is blonde, very leggy, pretty face and nice tits. Ok at 45 she may consider herself "old" but she certainly knows how to make a man feel good! Experience is a great thing.

"Listen, you could go to any pub in town and get picked up without any problem," I told her easily.

"Well, maybe but I think you are biased" she grinned at me and went on eating.

I looked at her, "go out tonight and see." I challenged her.

She paused, looked at me and said, "What if I do get picked up and they want to fuck me?" She threw the challenge back.

"They will," I said quietly "and if you fancy it, why not?"

"Right, I will," she giggled and went to get changed.

As she got ready to go out, I stayed out of her way and watched TV. I heard the shower running and then it seemed like ages before she came downstairs. When she did she looked stunning. Joy was wearing a tight fitted jumper that emphasized her small, firm breasts well. Her white skin contrasted delightfully with the red of the jumper as the neckline was wide and only held on at the tips of her shoulders. She had pored herself into a pair of stretch jeans which hugged her long legs and pert ass. I wanted to have her there and then!

Giggling, she avoided my grasping hands and slipped a pair of very high-heeled shoes on. I tossed a packet of condoms to her as she picked up her coat and bag and made for the door.

"Thanks! Don't wait up for me darling, I may be some time."

She came home in the early hours of the morning, this is what happened to her while she was out:

As she got off the bus she suddenly began to wonder if she had done the right thing. The nearest pub beckoned and she went tentatively inside. It was dim and as her eyes became accustomed to the light she saw that there was only a few people inside. Getting a drink she sat at a table and waited to see what would happen.

Looking about there was no men who she fancied and felt a touch of disappointment. When a guy from the other side of the bar made a pass at her she looked at him and nearly laughed. He was not her type and there was no way she would let him near her! Fat, beer gut and a smoker! No, she left the bar pretty fast.

Walking along the high street, she felt she should go home but the sound of music from a nearby pub made her stop and think again. Deciding to give it a go she went toward the door.

The bar had quite a few people in it and she was pleasantly surprised. It didn't appear to be a young, rowdy crowd and seemed appealing.

Heads turned as she walked to the bar, which was busy. Struggling to get served she was surprised to see a glass of wine appear in front of her. My wife turned to see a fairly good-looking man holding it out to her.

"Hello" he said with a smile, "I thought you needed some help, wine ok?"

Joy smiled back and said, "Thank you, how did you guess wine?

"Ah easy, a woman like you always drinks wine" he replied.

"A woman like me?" She quizzed.

"Yes, cool, sophisticated and damn sexy too!" He smiled as she blushed and turned to the group of guys behind him. "Hey guys, what do you think of this one then?" Joy giggled as the men looked her up and down.

"Oh wow" one said "Come and join us baby!"

My wife noticed that he said, "come" like "cum" and reached out to take her coat. Giggling slightly she moved to join them. The men shuffled along the bench seats to make room for her. Not too much, they wanted to be close to her. Another glass of wine arrived and was soon followed by another. The men made her the centre of attention and she began to enjoy herself immensely.

It didn't take long for the conversation to turn to sex and she found herself being asked a barrage of leading questions.

What's a girl like you doing out on her own?

Are you married?

Do you have a friend here?

Here, have another drink.

Does your hubby know you are out?

What time do you have to go home?

Do you want to come to my place?

All the while the men on either side of her got closer and closer. She replied as best she could under the barrage of questions and wine and then they got really direct.

Have you cheated on him?

Do you fuck other guys?

Do you fuck girls?

Have you been gang-banged?

Do you want fucking now?

Joy gulped as she realised what was happening. The men each side of her had begun to grope her legs and ass and one had got his hand between her legs. She resisted him by keeping her jeans clad legs tightly shut but slowly she began to relax.

As the man felt the pressure ease, he pushed his hand higher. He got it tight to her pussy through her jeans and began to apply gentle pressure to her crotch. The familiar warm feeling in her pussy took over and my wife opened wide for him with a whimper. She took another glass of wine as the conversation eased a little and some of the men watched her reaction to the groping.

The man on the other side pushed his hand down between her legs and soon she was having her pussy massaged by two hands. It felt nice! Men were clustering round her as the two guys groped her body. They began to kiss her and when one pushed his tongue deep into her mouth she responded willingly and kissed him back hard.

"Shit, she is really hot!" She heard one say.

"She's on for a fuck" said another.

They were right, Joy needed fucking soon.

Warm hands found their way inside her tight jumper and under her lacy bra. Soon her firm breasts were being given the same treatment as her pussy and she was loving it. They had managed to unfasten her jeans but not get inside them yet. My wife moved to help them and finally felt a hand get inside her jeans.

The hand worked under her silk knickers and onto her pussy. Warm fingers probed at her and she wriggled to get them inside her. Slowly the fingers penetrated her wet cunt and began to finger fuck her.

"Lets get her to the car" a husky voice said and she felt herself being helped up.

As she was ushered toward the door the men stayed close to her. Hands were still exploring her firm body and she felt her knees give way a few times. She was drunker than she realised and it looked like they all wanted to fuck her. She began to get worried. They bundled her toward a big dark car and as she arrived they opened the back door.

"Come on darling, get in you want this don't you baby?" One of them said as he nibbled her ear.

"Oh god yes!" She said as one of them found his way inside her knickers.

He held her upright and pushed his hot hand onto her cunt. She squirmed as rough fingers thrust inside her pussy and lifted her onto tiptoe.

As he held her, other hands grabbed her jeans and pulled them down her long legs,.

"Jesus, nice legs" she heard a voice say and she lifted her feet to let them take them off completely.

Her knickers followed and the cool night air felt chilly on her bare ass cheeks. Not for long as hot hands quickly covered her ass and began probing between her legs.

"Get her in, I'm first" a voice said and she found herself being pushed into the back seat.

A body followed her inside and she opened her legs wide to let him take her. There were people in the front as well and hands groped for her tits as the man between her legs pushed his cock at her sodden pussy.

"Oh god wait," she sobbed and pushed the packet of twelve condoms at them.

Joy collapsed back onto the seat as the man between her legs quickly put one on then grabbed her by the hips. He lifted her up and rammed his cock straight into her pussy. She cried out as he roughly plundered her cunt and began to fuck her hard.

The others were groping at her body and cheering him on as he fucked her. She felt the other back door open and someone grabbed her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Now she was being fucked in the pussy and mouth at the same time.

With a cry, her pussy lover came into the condom and was quickly replaced by another cock. Again she was subjected to a rough fucking until he too filled his condom. The guy in her mouth finally came and shot his cum deep down her throat. Swallowing it all, she hoped he would not be replaced. It was hard enough to breath when she was being roughly fucked let alone head fucked!

Luckily, all the others wanted to fuck her pussy and she settled into a steady rhythm of fuck, change, fuck until they had all taken her.

When they had all had her, they became quite gentle and eased her aching body from the seat. Tissues were produced and she was cleaned up around her pussy and ass where her own juices had freely flowed from her. One or two spots of cum had escaped onto her flat belly and legs and they gently cleaned these up as well.

Someone started the car and she realised the doors were being closed. One of the guys got in with her and gave her her bag, coat and jeans.

"What's happening?" She asked getting alarmed.

"It's OK lady" the driver said, " we are going to take you for one more fuck and then home if you want."

"Oh, where are we going?" She asked, still worried.

"My place, I want you in comfort" said the driver, "you deserve it doesn't she man?"

"She sure does, ladies like this one deserve the best" the other guy grinned as he began to pay attention to her still sodden cunt.

Joy still hadn't cum and she let him play with her body as they drove. Soon the car stopped and the driver opened the door for her. Naked from the waist down Joy stepped from the car and followed the driver into the house.

Quickly they got her up the stairs and into the bedroom. As the driver stripped his cloths of, the other guy grabbed Joy's jumper and peeled it from her body. She reached back and unclipped her bra letting it fall to the floor.

Looking toward the bed the driver was lying on his back with a very nice erection held up in front on him.

"Climb on this darling" he grinned and my wife wasted no time in complying. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his rampant cock.

As she slowly teased him by letting his cock head penetrate her then lifting off, he grunted and grabbing her hips pulled her down hard on his cock. My wife began to ride him hard wanting to cum at last. As she slammed down on his cock she felt the other man behind her as he reached round and played with her breasts.

Frantically she rode the driver and he fucked hard back into her. The guy behind her wanted some of her and before she had realised it he lifted her off the driver and pulled her on top of himself. Joy didn't give a damn as long as she had a cock in her cunt!

She put her hands either side of his head and started to fuck him slowly. The look on his face made her feel great as she controlled his body with her cunt. She squeezed his dick with her cunt muscles as she fucked him and he was in heaven. Giggling, she fucked him more.

Suddenly she felt hot hands on her ass but it was only when the driver held her still that she realised what was going to happen to her. He had lubricated his cock and Joy felt it probing her asshole. Having been fucked in the ass before she relaxed and let him take her.

Gently, the driver eased inside her. The cock in her cunt made her even tighter and the driver was moaning as well as he penetrated past her ass muscles. With a jerk, he slipped past her muscles and buried his rampant cock deep up my wife's rear.

They all held still for a while as the sensations swept through each of them. The guy in her cunt almost came as he felt his friend's stiff cock rub along his through my wife's hot body. Eventually they began to rock back and forth in her as they sorted out a rhythm.

Joy was now being gently controlled and fucked by the two friends and she loved it. Her climax built up inside her and exploded for the first time that night. Penetrated in ass and cunt and held by two sets of strong arms, she cried out and whimpered as she came time and time again as the men continued to fuck her silly.

With a shout the driver exploded inside her ass and just about burst the condom. This set off the other guy and he pulled her down hard on his cock as he too pumped cum into his condom. Joy continued to whimper with pleasure as they made sure they got as much of her hot body as they could before their cocks were too limp to fuck.

Rolling apart the three lovers flopped on the bed to recover from their pleasures. The driver stopped Joy from sleeping when he said,

"Hey lady, do you want to stay with me of go home?"

My wife thought for a moment and then said, "I fancy a little more of you guys but I'd beter go home I think."

"OK," said the driver and he gave her her jumper to wear.

"You can have the jeans and bra when I get you home but fuck knows where your knickers are!" His mate laughed and said that he thought they were still in the pub car park! All three of them laughed.

Driving home without any pants on Joy noticed that the other guy was getting hard again. Giggling, she quickly began to suck his cock hard!

"Jesus lady!" He grinned as she rose from his cock and straddled his hard dick.

"One more time please?" She pleaded as she sank down on him in the back seat.

The driver adjusted the rear view mirror to watch them fuck as he drove her home and Joy rode the stiff cock until he filled her pussy with cum. She was out of condoms!

Stopping outside our house, the driver helped my semi-naked wife out of his car and up to the front door. She turned and kissed him full on the lips when they got to the door and he automatically reached down to her cunt with his hand.

Quickly he got his cock out and slipped it up her welcoming pussy. My wife was now being fucked by a guy on our own doorstep as I slept upstairs! Giggling she lifted off him as he came and his cum shot between her legs and onto our door. What would the postman think?

Kissing him quickly she said goodbye and came into the house. She tiptoed up to bed and slipped in with me. I reached over and kissed her.

"Nice time?" I asked.

She kissed me back and taking my hand pulled it down to her cum filled cunt. My fingers easily penetrated her well-fucked pussy and I recognized the unmistakable feeling of cum running from her.

"What happened darling?" I asked.

"Ran out of condoms" she said simply. "Tell you more tomorrow." And she turned over and went to sleep.

"Bloody hell! I gave her twelve of them!"

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers