Does That Make Me Gay?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies began to calm yet she continued to rub herself lightly against me. It reminded me of a kitty that needed patting. So I continued rubbing against her. Then she looked at me with hooded eyes and kissed me.

"You're beautiful."

I gave her an amazed look. "So are you."

She chuckled and I sat up, resting my hand on her bent knee. She placed her hands behind her head, waiting for me to make the next move, I guess. I allowed my eyes to take in her body. Despite the fact that she had small breast and lacked a cock I felt that I was staring at a man. Evan made one heluva fine guy is all I can say!

I trailed my fingers over her ribcage and her body jerked slightly.

"What's your real name?"

Her eyes twinkled. "What do you think it is?"

"Evan...hmmm...Evelyn?"

She nodded. "But I had it changed years ago."

"Do you...want a sex change?"

"No. I like who I am. Besides female to male cocks are ugly as hell."

"Did you mind when I touched your breasts?"

She gave me a surprised look. "No. I loved it."

I allowed my hand to trail down her thigh. "You made me cum. Very fast."

She smiled. "I need a cigarette, Brianna. Then we can resume this conversation if you want." She got up and reached for her undies.

"Wait. We can go out back and not have to get dressed. Don't worry, it's private."

Evan grabbed her pack of cigarettes and we left the room totally naked; me still limping. She seemed completely at home with her nudity. Once outside she took a moment to look around while I removed the cover from the Jacuzzi.

"Shall we?"

Evan shrugged. "Sure."

"Ok. Be right back. I want to get us something to drink and towels." I dashed away and when I returned Evan was sitting comfortably on the chaise, body long and lean and stretched while a cigarette dangled from her lips.

"I brought you a beer." I headed for the Jacuzzi.

"I thought you weren't supposed to drink and...Jacuzzi."

I looked behind me, halfway in the warm bubbling water. "I won't tell if you won't."

She put out the cigarette and came over to join me, I picked up the remote to the disc changer and put on something I thought Evan might like; Band of Horses, No One's Going to Love You. She cocked her head to the side.

"Tell me about yourself Brianna?" She watched me as if she was really interested.

~Evan~

I felt good for the first time...well, in a while. I felt very comfortable around Brianna and the music and beers didn't hurt. I asked her why she was single and she scowled and told me that the guys she liked didn't always like her.

I made a face along with her. "That sucks."

"What about you?" She asked. "You don't have a girlfriend?"

"Nope.

"Why?"

I swam over until I was sitting opposite her and I used my toes to tickle her ankles. "Because..." I sighed. "I'm not in Florida where everyone I know lives."

"There are nice women up here." She said. I felt her toes grazing my foot.

I gave her an innocent look. "Anyone in particular?"

"Me."

She thoroughly surprised me. "Are you drunk?"

She laughed. "I've been more drunk." Then she moved across the jacuzzi and straddled me. I cupped her ass in my hands, loving the fullness of her body and I definitely wasn't complaining that her chocolaty boobs were in my face. "I want to be your girlfriend."

I didn't respond verbally. I did lean forward to capture a pert nipple into my mouth and I heard her sigh in pleasure.

"You make me feel good Evan."

"Brianna..." I sighed. "Just, don't be so quick to jump into something you don't completely understand."

"Why are you so scared?" She kissed me lightly, attempting to seduce me or sidetrack me.

"You want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I heard an excited breath catch in her chest.

"Then ask me tomorrow."

She rolled her eyes and then kissed me. I leaned back and spread my legs so that our pussy's could touch. She caught on and moved one leg beneath mine and pressed herself against me until our clits were pressed to each other. Immediately Brianna began to tremble and quake.

"God..." I gripped her ass and held her in place as she moaned loudly. "You are so fucking sexy..." I kissed her and held her until the shudders became earthquakes and her body began a familiar bucking and she keened loudly as she climaxed. Listening to her cum caused my own body to jerk and explode and I gulped down air and tried not to yell and scream with her—but I couldn't help myself when I peeled out a loud yell.

"Fuck...fuck..." I panted. And then we saw a Band-Aid floating between us. Brianna screeched and scrambled away from it even though it was hers—I hope.

"Ugh..." I grimaced. "That was gross." I climbed out of the jacuzzi. She was already standing on the side of it with a disgusted look on her face. "Dude, you better grab your Band-Aid before your roommates find it and think it belongs to me."

"I'm not touching it." She bounced on her feet.

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a girl." I climbed back inside and scooped it out. "There, Princess. I got it. Where's the trash?" She pointed back in the house and I padded inside, sopping wet and leaving footprints. When I got to the kitchen I tossed it and Brianna was standing in the doorway smiling. I hated the way my heartbeat sped up. Fuck...I'm not ready to fall in love again.

~Brianna~

We showered and she got down on her knees and kissed and licked between my thighs again. I slipped my soapy fingers between hers, and then up inside, curios as to whether she'd have an intact hymen. She was no virgin. Afterwards, even though it was after 3 am and we were both pretty tired, we climbed back into my bed and talked. Evan lay on her side and watched me intently when I talked about myself, but when I asked her about Florida and moving up here she got tense and clammed up.

"Why'd you transfer to the Covington office, of all places?"

She propped herself up on the pillow. "Well I was born in Kentucky. Hebron." She looked around anxiously. "Look, can I smoke?"

"Yeah." I quickly climbed out of bed and went for an empty clay dish for her to use as an ashtray. She smoked a lot. "Here." I climbed back into bed and snuggled into her arms and looked up into her serious grey eyes. She put her arms around me and stroked my arms.

"I came up for my Dad's funeral."

"Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Well he wasn't actually dead when I came up, but in hospice, so it was going to be soon. I didn't want to go back down and family seemed important at the time. So I put in my transfer request due to hardship." She was quiet for a moment and then she looked at me.

"My Dad and I didn't have a very good relationship at the end. When I was little I was his Princess. My mother died before I even knew her and so we kind of depended on each other. Then he met my stepmother and she had some kids and it was around that time that I came out." She took a deep draw from the cigarette and then squished it out.

"But, he couldn't really accept it so I packed my shit and moved as far away as I could—which was Florida. And I never came back. We talked a few times a year but it was never comfortable. Then he called and told me that he had it; lung cancer. And I considered the idea of never seeing my Dad again...and I didn't like it." Her eyes were glassy but she didn't look like someone who would easily cry. When I was with him those last few days; I thought how stupid I was to waste my opportunities to be with him.

"I'm glad I came up and got to see him alive, even though he was so sick, and I hated seeing him in pain. But I got to say goodbye." She looked at me and gave me a wry smile which I returned. "Then my stepmother sat me down and had a little heart to heart where she told me that she had always thought of herself as my mother and that I could always call on her if I needed her...but I couldn't stay there at the farm because she had young daughters and while she didn't think I'd do anything to them—well that they were just too impressionable and that I was good in her book, but she didn't want my step sister's confused."

I gave her an incredulous look. "She waited until your dad had died and you had moved up here before she told you any of that?" Evan nodded. "Pardon me for saying this, but she is a straight up bitch. No! She's BI-A-TCH!" Evan threw her head back and laughed so hard that the tears she had tried not to shed fell anyway. She covered her face and I saw it crumble and then a sob caught in her throat.

"She wouldn't have dared said that if Dad had been alive..." And then Evan started crying and I pulled her into my arms.

"Shh. It's going to be alright." I said it so firmly that I heard her sobs stop. "I'm going to get some friends together and we gonna roll out there to Hebron and beat that skanks ass!" Evan looked at me and chuckled.

"God, you're insane." She kissed me once. "Thank you." This time I pulled her into my arms.

"Go to sleep." I stroked her short cropped hair and her body began to relax by small degrees, then her eyes began to droop and soon I heard her even breathing. Holding Evan like this was not anything I'd ever imagine doing. I never had any fantasies about being with a woman. I don't think of myself as a lesbian. I just have a deep attraction for this cool individual that looks like a guy but happens to be a girl. And if that makes me gay, then so be it.

~Evan~

When I woke up I was completely disoriented; not the first time for that. I've woken up in women's beds that I didn't even remember meeting. But I remembered everything about last night. I remembered how hard Brianna came when I touched her; as if she'd never been touched before. I'm sure she has...but not in the way that I did. More importantly then sex is that I remembered that she let me be myself.

When I opened my eyes, it was to see her normally straight hair transformed from the shower last night into pretty, wild curls. I liked it a lot better and ran my fingers gently through it. She opened her eyes, squinting a bit, but she still smiled at me.

"What time is it?" She croaked.

I peeked across her body to her alarm clock. "11:03 am."

"Damn!" She sat up quickly and rubbed her face. "Um...do you want to go to breakfast?"

I grimaced. "No."

She had climbed out of bed and was rummaging through drawers and she stopped and looked at me with a worried look.

"I'd rather go to lunch." I replied and her face brightened.

"Let's go to Hamburger Mary's! They have brunch on Saturdays!"

I was pulling on yesterday's underwear. "I need to go home and change." And I had to return Chastity's car before she skinned me alive. I paused in zipping up my pants. Did I want to have brunch with Brianna? Yeah, I did. "You can follow me to my cousin's apartment and I can drop off her car. You do have a car, right?"

She grinned. "Yeah. I got a car." I gave her a sideways look.

"Okay."

After we were dressed we left the bedroom. Some girl was sprawled out on the living room couch watching a big screen television. Her hair was all over her head and it was obvious that she'd just rolled out of bed. She was the type of pretty girl that required a great deal of makeup. Without it she was just ok looking. She did have the thin body type that I normally went for and she had a great pouf of auburn hair and pretty green eyes.

When she saw us, she almost fell off the couch and grabbed at her bed-head.

"Bri! I didn't know you had company!" She tried to pat down her hair. You could tell that she hated being seen if she was less than perfect.

Brianna took my hand. "This is Evan."

"Evan. Cool, nice to meet you."

"Hi...um..."

"Lilly."

I waved at her briefly. "Nice to meet you Lilly."

Brianna was biting her lip and bouncing up and down. She was wearing jeans shorts and a halter with the back out. Once I told her that I loved her hair the way it was, she rubbed some moisturizer in it then pulled it back with a scarf.

"Evan, can I tell her?!"

I gave her a surprised look. "Yeah, of course."

"Evan is a girl!" She practically screamed.

Lilly gave her a confused look. "Huh?"

"Evan is not a guy."

Lilly gave me an opened mouth look. I just nodded.

"No fucking WAY!" They spent like a full minute going back and forth with 'Yes she is.' 'No fucking way.' 'No, really she is.' 'I don't fucking believe it.' Yes I was bored with it, but I'd lived this scene half a million times over already and Brianna hadn't. I finally did grab her hand.

"If we're going to make brunch, we better get going."

"Oh yeah!"

Lilly pointed at her. "O.M.G. You are such a straight up lesbo! Oops!" She covered her mouth and gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry...my big mouth." I waved away her comments. I knew the difference between all-in-good-fun, and serious name calling. But when I got outside I was in serious need of a cigarette. I gave Brianna brief instructions to my apartment and she knew just exactly where I lived. She beat me there actually. When I saw her car I understood her reason for smiling; she drove a Mini Cooper...and why was I not surprised?

When I stepped out of Chastity's hooptie I saw the look Brianna had when she stared up at the building that I had called home for the last month. I stared with her and we both wore the same grim expression.

"Come on." I gestured for her to follow me if she had a mind to. She did. When we got upstairs I unlocked and then unbolted the door. Since living here I kept it picked up, but it was still nothing to brag about. It was a furnished efficiency and the upholstery was ragged ten years ago.

"Um..." I looked around. "So I won't be long." I went to the bedroom. Chastity and Charlieboy were still crashed on the bed and I thought to myself that the sheets would be changed before I dared climb into that bed again. They were both nude, barely concealed by the bedsheet, so I closed the bedroom door so that Brianna wouldn't have to catch sight of Charlieboy's pale, weeny. Yikes, why anyone would want that thing in them was a complete mystery to me. I wouldn't want Charlieboy in me. Period. He was Kid Rock but with a gut and bad teeth.

Quietly I grabbed some clothes and then moved to the bathroom to quickly change. I got freshened up in record time and then grabbed Brianna's hand and quickly ushered her out. When we were in her Mini Cooper she gave me an appraising look.

"So...that's where you live. Somehow I pictured something a lot cooler."

I chuckled. "I used to live a lot different...just about a month ago. But I've been...a little sidetracked."

"Your Dad?"

I nodded. But I was ashamed that I'd given up in the way that I had. I'd sold most of my things to get the money to get up here but I wasn't exactly broke. I was just lazy. Chastity had said, 'Come crash with me Couz', and I had...literally.

"Evan...remember what we talked about last night?"

"We talked about a lot."

"About asking you a question. You told me to wait until today to ask it. Now it's today."

I turned to her. "You want to be my girlfriend?"

She drove with a serious expression on her face. "And I'm not drunk. So I can say this with all clarity; Yes. I want to be your girlfriend." She glanced at me. "Don't you like me?"

"Yeah. Of course I do. You're the only person that I've met up here that I even want to like. But I'm gay and you're not."

She smirked at me. "Whatever. I don't have to be gay to be with you. I don't want any other woman so why do I have to be gay? I want you; male or female."

I blinked at her and then reached for a cigarette. Her rationale made no sense—and yet it did.

"Okay." I looked out the window and then reached over and touched her hand. Our fingertips intertwined and I smiled. Fuck it. This straight girl made me feel good. Yeah.

THE END