Doesn't Anyone Lock the Door? Ch. 04

Story Info
More bi fun! Dave gets gang banged by the group.
12.4k words
4.76
8.7k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've finally had the time to get back to writing, so here we go on the next chapter.

This is the fourth chapter of a story about a guy graduating college who discovers a whole new world of sexuality. It stands on its own, but starting with the first chapter is more fun.

This story has a lot of both male and female bisexuality, group sex, and a lot of pretty dirty stuff that might not appeal to some (anal, A2M, and a lot of filth). If that's not your thing, no problem, move along, nothing to see here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave opened an eye and realized that it was daylight. He also realized that he was curled up around a warm body. "Well that's good," he thought, "Cin did stay." But wait, she didn't, she went home from the restaurant with Beth. Once again, Dave woke up to a flood of events that happened only yesterday. First, he figured out that the warm body was Tyler, and after a flash of 'Holy Shit!' he realized that not only was it OK, but it was also really nice, and he snuggled in a little more. Then he remembered everything that happened yesterday and his cock twitched, as he flashed back on yesterday morning's blowjob exchange, fucking Tyler, then fucking Cindy in the ass too, then a regular fuck with Beth, all interspersed with several more rounds of cock sucking, pussy licking, and ass eating, all ending with a final blow job exchange, and he and Tyler deciding to sleep together.

So, now he was awake and mostly wrapped around Ty's warm body. By his breathing, Dave knew he was still completely asleep. He also looked at the clock on the desk and knew that they had a little time before Ty had to be on campus for his final and Dave had to be at the airport to pick up his parents.

A fun idea came to mind! Even if he got caught, it would be completely OK, Ty would love it, and the girls would love the story either way. Very carefully Dave started to disengage himself from his entanglement with Tyler. He slipped his arm off his shoulder, then gently pulled his foot out as well. Then he was able to slide himself back a few inches leaving Ty half covered and lying on his side. He inched his way down to the foot of the bed. He just had to be on the inside, next to the wall, right? But that also gave him the access he needed for the best part that came next. Once off the bed, he slipped around on the floor and perfect! Ty was on his side, his arms both up toward his head, his knees slightly bent and his yummy dick just sitting there, just a tiny bit puffed and about 4" long, at least for the moment. He had plans to make it quite a bit bigger. Dave was able to carefully slip his head onto the bed, knees on the floor, arms folded under his chest, and his mouth just at Tyler's tip. He sucked up some saliva to wet his mouth and took a little soft, wet lick of the underside. Ty stayed still, so he licked again, and then the magic started. Ty took in a slightly deeper breath, still sound asleep, and his cock started to swell, just a little, but that was the start! Dave started to lick more, and as Tyler's cock head extended, he wrapped his lips around it and let it push into his mouth, his lips rubbing on the rim of the head. That definitely sped up the process and within a minute or two, Dave had a mouthful of Tyler. He kept it all very soft, just letting Ty's cock grow into his mouth, gently sucking, mostly letting his wet lips slide over the growing shaft and his tongue gently swirling around the head.

This was fun! Tyler's breathing was getting a bit faster and shallower, but he was still totally out. He started making some inarticulate sounds, mostly mmmmms and oooooooooooohhhs. Dave was loving this! He kept up the soft sucking, he started to rock his head back and forth slowly, stroking about an inch or so back and forth, but with most of Tyler's meat in his mouth, he was slurping almost all of his cock. He started to feel it touch his tonsils, so he adjusted his himself to just allow Ty's cock head to nestle into the back of his throat, before it slipped back out a bit. It was just so nice and relaxed and early morning sexy.

But it was definitely working on Ty. His breaths continued to shorten and get shallower, he was almost panting in his sleep, and his hips start to rock so Dave was able to stop moving and just let himself get gently face fucked.

After a few more minutes of that, Dave really enjoying the game, Ty's whole body stiffened, his breathing got raspy and his dick swelled. Dave knew he was about to get his reward and wasn't disappointed when Ty's cock started pulsing and his cum started to squirt into Dave's mouth, spurt after ropy, sticky, salty, sweet, spurt. Dave just kept softly milking Ty with his mouth and swishing his tongue back and forth in the sticky goo, massaging Ty's cock.

As the orgasm ended, Ty slowly opened his eyes and saw what was going on. He half whispered, half croaked, "Wow Davey, you just gave me the craziest dream of my life!"

Dave slurped his way off Ty and looked up at him with a cum dripping grin, "Yeah, and what was that?"

"I just dreamed that I got sucked off by one of those koi in the pond at that fancy sushi place. I was standing in the water naked, no clue how I got there, and this big koi sucked up my cock and it was fucking amazing. Then he? She? No clue, gulped down my cum and I woke up to you doing just that."

Dave just looked at Tyler with a studied neutral face and said, "Glub."

They both started into a chuckle, then turned into them both laying there laughing until they were out of breath. "Damn, bro! That was one of the best and craziest experiences of my life! Thanks!"

"It was a lot of fun, so any time, well any time we're sleeping together, and I wake up before you." He slid up. "Besides, a mouthful of cum is better than toothpaste." And he kissed Ty good morning with his cum coated mouth and lips. Then he slapped him on the ass and laughed. "OK koi boy, you go get a shower and get dressed, I'll make coffee and some breakfast, and you can get to that final final.

He looked at the clock. "Ugh, thanks mom! OK, I'll get moving and be ready in 20."

"Good to go bro, breakfast will be ready, git 'er done, and then we can plan a summer of no school, fun with the girls and each other, every which way, starting with a nice dinner, courtesy of my parents, and then a gang bang, which, if I remember, features the three of you busting my ass cherry in so many ways, I am gonna limp to graduation tomorrow."

"Nah you won't be limping, we'll have you in a wheelchair! A padded wheelchair!"

"Oh, boy! Can't wait!" With another ass slap, Dave was up and out, and in the new style of the house, didn't bother to put on any clothes. It seems the clothing and closed doors were becoming a totally optional thing around the apartment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am so ready for all of this to be done! Books, tests, the whole fucking ball of bullshit. I don't wanna be grown up for a while yet!"

"Yeah babe, I know, but it's only, one. More. Time. You go do the due today, then tonight you, actually all of us, get to ass fuck your awesome boyfriend into next week."

"I know, and that is exactly why I don't wanna adult today! Trying to concentrate on that exam while I know Davey's ass is waiting is gonna kill me during the test!"

"I know, I know, now come here and give me a hug you filthy cunt, then go get dressed, and for 2 hours be the dominant bitch we all know you can be!" Beth pulled Cindy into a body hug, kissed her on the forehead and turned her around toward her bedroom. Cindy sighed and gave her a resigned grin over her shoulder.

"Yes Mistress!" And dragged off to the bathroom.

"And don't forget, your reward for being that dominant bitch for the morning is fucking Davey like he is your little bitch tonight, and watching him love every dirty stroke, while he eats my pussy, or sucks Tyler's cock, probably both."

"Mmmmmm that is a convincing argument! OK, OK, let's do this so it will be over!" she yelled over her shoulder as she grabbed her toothbrush and started the shower.

Twenty minutes later Cindy emerged from the bathroom in a puff of steam, naked except for her long red hair wrapped up in a towel on the top of her head, Beth, who had been waiting her turn, came out of her room, also naked, and bumped asses with Cindy as she moved to take her turn. "I'll get some coffee going before I dry my hair, Bee."

"Did I ever tell you that you are a wonderful roomie, besides being a hot bitch?"

"Awwww, I bet you say that to all the sluts." They both giggled and got on with their preparations for the day."

After a minimum of prep necessary to get to class and a quick coffee and toast breakfast, the girls jumped in Cindy's car and headed for campus.

"Ya know? I think I have a plan for tonight, for the part after Dave's parents at least," Beth snickered.

"Ah, Beth, always taking the lead and planning! So... Tell!"

"I know that you 'd love to be the first up Davey's cute ass, but we both know that nothing beats the real thing, and Tyler's thing is definitely real. Real good that is. So, for the sake of breaking our dear newbie in right, I suggest letting Ty fuck first."

"I hate it when you're right! I wanted to take his cherry, but it'll be better if Ty does, so yeah."

"Don't worry Cin, as fucking filthy as you are, I am sure you'll find a bunch more cherries to bust on him." Beth cackled and shook her head thinking about it.

"Very, very true, do I have plans for him! I really hope he likes the pee thing, that was so great and I wanna look up at his dick hosing me!"

"Be careful when you look up, don't get it in your eyes!"

"Ha ha, yeah, good point! So OK, Ty first, then what? 'Cause I am sure that you didn't stop there."

"Oh yeah, but the next rounds, have options, I am seeing this as a play in three acts. We each get to fuck him, and we all get to cum each time. But decisions, decisions"

"And I am guessing that Dave has no part in making any of them."

"Oh, hell no! His only input is consent, of course he gets to say yes or no to anything, but after that, he is our bitch for the night! And I promise, he is gonna love every dirty, gooey moment."

"This is gonna be so good! So what next?"

"OK, so round one is Ty fucking his ass for the first time, we can watch, cheer, finger each other, or maybe offer one or both of our twats as a snack while it happens. But the most important thing is that he loves getting fucked, so we do everything to make sure that happens."

"Absolutely! I want Dave to love it as much as we do, so we take plenty of time, use plenty of lube, and I know Ty will perfect! He certainly was when he fucked me yesterday!"

"Yeah, yeah, all the sluts say that, me included!" Beth grinned. "Now for round two. We have options. I was thinking of making it a boy version of airtight. Ty in his mouth, dick tastes better than a dildo, and it's A2M filthy." They both giggled in agreement. "And one of us in his ass with a strapon."

"I'm getting wet just thinking about that!"

"But wait. It's how we do his dick that I'm thinking about, and I'll let you pick. First, what does his dick go into? Mouth, pussy or ass, and whose?" Cindy took a breath to speak, but Beth held up her hand, and she waited. "I was thinking that Dave is in your ass, since that was your goal earlier and I am sure you want him right back up there, and I'll fuck him with the strapon. "Round three, you get his ass, as in saving the best for last, and we can freestyle the rest, I am sure we'll manage." An evil giggle came out with that last thought.

"I like it! Especially that part where I both get ass fucked again, and then I get to bat cleanup on his ass for the night. That is if we don't start at the top of the rotation again and repeat it all."

"Cool then! We have a plan! We can set it all up and have everything ready for when Dave comes home, you get the honors of prepping him, that gets you some extra dirty and I'm sure he'll be fine with it since Tyler did it yesterday."

"Perfect, and I wanna have us all naked on the couch with a congratulations on graduating banner, or something hanging over us when he walks in, and oh yeah, we have to leave the door unlocked!" They both laughed so hard at the mention of the unlocked door, Beth had to gulp her breath and hit the brakes a little hard to avoid missing the turn into the lot.

"OK, girl, good luck hugs for both of us, and see you back here in a few hours! We'll met up with Ty for lunch, then run back to the apartment and pick up toys, clothes for dinner, and at least a little makeup, it might be hot to have running mascara at some point. We're all meeting up at Dave and Ty's place. So we have to look decent for his parents, I think we're going back to that same place as last night, it's the one decent place nearby."

"Perfect, it'll be great, I'm kinda looking forward to meeting Dave's parents, too weird, usually I avoid meeting a guy's parents, but this time, I want to meet them, strange huh? And fine on the same restaurant, it's good, and we can all wink at Steff on the way out."

"Ooooh yeah, I hope her BF is as hot as she is!" They leaned toward each other for a good hug, and with a quick kiss, headed out for their finals."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what's the timing for today? We have a bunch going on and I am looking forward to the best part tonight!"

"Ha, you'd think that 3 people were getting in line to fuck your ass instead of mine!"

"OK, can we do me tomorrow?

"Tyler, has anyone ever called you a total whore?"

"Hmmmmm, only my best friends who've already fucked me!"

"Well, OK, true." They both gave each other grins over that.

"I think that it goes something like this... The girls and I head to campus and do our last finals, fuck yeah! Then they're meeting me for lunch at The Pizza Pan. I'm assuming about then you'll be picking your mom & dad up at the airport. Then you'll head to the hotel and do lunch with them, and probably about 4 or 5, head over to the apartment.

"Hopefully by then, the three of us will have managed to get our acts cleaned up a bit and have enough clothing on not to shock mom & dad. We'll pick up some snacks and some decent wine. I know, I know, a shocking change, for a little happy hour. Then out to the restaurant, for as adult a time as we can all fake convincingly, while we all try to leer at Steff a little too. OK, So far?"

"Perfect! And it is a shame that you will all be dressed when we get back here!"

Ty just laughed. "If I didn't want to freak the fuck out of them for our first meeting, it might be worth it just to see their faces! But, given that they are your parents, maybe they'd do just what you did and jump in." They both cracked up at the thought and it took a while for them to catch their breath.

"Uhhhh, nice thought, but I'm not brave enough to try, and although you might find my mom pretty hot, she is still great looking, I don't think I wanna go there."

"Oh well, shucks, OK, parents are off limits. At least this time."

"Ha ha, fair enough, if my mom puts the moves on you, at least I know that she'll have a great time." Tyler looked surprised, but then gave Dave a shit eating grin and a nod of thanks. "If dad puts moves on Cin or Bee, I might cheer. After warning dad that he might not survive it. If he puts the moves on you, I'll just faint, and when I wake up, I'll ask him why the fuck didn't he tell me about all this."

"Wow, now that would be a scene!"

"Yeah, I am sure... That we don't have to worry about that happening!"

"Yeah, OK, I'll just tuck all of those away for the kinkiest daydream ever!" He took a deep breath and got his mind back under control. "So, after dinner, you go back to the hotel with them, hang out for a bit, set up the timing for the morning. All that stuff, like who picks up who, where to park, and all that jazz. We'll come back here and get ready for you.

"It's that last part that excites the hell out of me and scares the shit out of me!

"No worries we'll be gentle. Well at least nothing permanent, that shows."

"Oh great, thanks! That makes me feel sooooooo much better!"

"It should! You are gonna have the best night of your life, and I'm including the last 2 days."

Dave just blushed and gulped.

Tyler got up and leaned over to Dave for a kiss. "Damn, I am really getting to like that! A good morning, good night, and good any old time kiss from any of my awesome girlfriends or boyfriend!"

Dave reached over to cup Ty's balls through his pants, "And this too!"

"Fuck yeah. OK bro, see ya this afternoon, the place will be ready, we'll be decent in all the important ways and the rest of the day will be awesome!"

"You bet, slay the final and see ya later."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Tyler left for campus, Dave did a quick once over on the already clean apartment, then decided to prep himself for the night's upcoming festivities. He thought to himself, 'they're probably gonna make a party out of that too, but I want to be ready.' And truthfully, he kinda liked the idea of getting himself ready for the planned debauchery. He got out the bag with the hose, and the lube, and took a minute to get it all worked out and set up, this time without Tyler's expert help. He lubed up the nozzle and his ass, then did the rinse and repeat a few times. He felt like he was ready for the kind of 'exposure' that was going to happen that evening.

In the process he got to daydream a bit about what was planned, imagining what each of the three of them would be doing to him and with him, what the others would be doing, and how it would feel. He was genuinely ready for some more of the total free-for-all craziness of just yesterday afternoon when he fucked Cindy's beautiful ass for the first time in a filthy happy 4-way that continued with him getting his first time with Beth in the bathroom when they went for a shower. And finishing up by sucking his cum out of her dripping pussy. Also, Tyler getting into Cindy's ass well, after she blew him with Beth's ass all over his cock. He was close to shaking with excitement, but his biggest worry was not having a tent in his pants when he saw his parents.

Trying to keep cool and think unsexy thoughts he got showered. He did have to rub out a quick one to get past soaping his schlong, got dressed to pick up his parents, and left for the airport.

Flight 703 arrived on time and Dave was there at the security exit when his parents, Marge and Andy Richards came down the hall. They were a good looking mid-40s couple, the family resemblance was definitely there. Dad and Dave were the same, 5'10 and lanky. Dad had put on a few around the middle but was still in good shape. Mom was also brown haired, with a bit of nice-looking silver starting to show in her short mom's ponytail. She was still at her high school weight, about halfway between the tall and thin Cindy, and the shorter and curvier Beth, but she could definitely still hold her own, and Dave wanted to slap himself for looking at his mom that way and admiring her still firm B pushing C cup chest, and nice hips. Still hating himself, he really wanted to get a good look at her ass.

Marge ran the last few steps, dropped her carry on, and wrapped Dave in a hug that had him worrying about popping a bone. "Davey, you look so good, graduation agrees with you!" She kept up the hug rocking back and forth a bit for a few moments, until Andy wrapped an arm around both of their shoulders.

"Son, I am so proud of you and happy for you, you look good, got the degree, got the job and now you get the summer off. Now don't get into the crazy stuff you used to do over the summer in high school."