Doesn't Anyone Lock the Door? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it Bee, one dick, delivered! Come on Cin, you have been so patient and waited all night, so spurt some lube on me and just stick it in, I am sure that at this point, I think I'll be just like Bee and my ass is gonna suck that dildo right in!"

Dave got in position behind and over Beth and put his again fully erected cockhead at her ass and pushed. It slid right in like a perfect fit and they both groaned in pleasure as Dave bottomed in Beth's back door.

"Oh, fuck Davey, that is nice! Just grind that puppy right in there and I'll be one happy slut! Cindy, you do the same, stick that dick in your boy's ass!"

"Oh. Hell. Yes! Here it comes Davey!" And Cindy, just like Dave has just done to Beth, lined up and pushed her 8 inches all the way home in one stroke.

"Fucking god! I just can't believe how good this feels! Fuck sandwiches forever!" As he got the words out, Ty got to his feet and walked around to the front of the stack. Cindy at the top, Dave in the middle and Beth looking up from the bottom.

As Tyler pushed his meat into Dave's mouth again, he let out a huge sigh. "Oh, I am gonna like this!" He took half a dozen strokes in Dave's mouth, then moved up to Cindy, who practically inhaled him as she started really banging Dave, who pounded into the groaning Beth with each stroke. Cindy was having the time of her life! The evening had gone as well as they could have possibly hoped, Dave was an instant filthy ass slut, taking it up the ass, giving it up the ass, and eating it right out of the ass. She couldn't ask for more. Well she could and would, but not right now. She drove into him with the dildo and ground her hips on his ass cheeks, he groaned and wiggled his ass back at her. On top of that, she had her nose in Ty's bush, and the head of his delicious cock deep in her throat.

"OMG, that really does work! Every time Cin stuffs Dave, I can feel it in his dick stuffing me, fuuuuuuck this is sooooooo damn goooooooddddd!" And Beth started to push back into Dave with each stroke. The three of them got into a good rhythm, Cindy driving into Dave, who drove into Beth, they all ground into it at the bottom, which let Cindy grind her clit on the harness, Dave got to grind into Beth, who pushed back into him, she also managed to get a hand under herself to diddle her pussy as they fucked. Tyler, meanwhile, had gotten into a steady pattern of taking half a dozen strokes into each of their mouths, then slapping their faces with his hard on, then moving to the next waiting mouth.

They looked like a pornographic automaton. With such a regular rhythm of the fucking and the serial cocksucking, mouth-to-mouth, they looked like a sweaty, well lubed, machine. They just made a lot more noise than the smoothness of their motion would make you think.

"Uuuuugggggghhhhh oh yeah! Dave keep fucking my ass, just like that! I am gonna cum so hard I might burst!"

"You heard it Cin, keep pounding me right into Beth, and when she cums, I will too. How about you? Is this gonna do it?"

"Oh. Fuck. Yeah baby boy! Every (pant) time my clit slaps that harness (deep breath), that is one hump closer, and I don't have far to go either! After that whole sentence, she panted for several breaths to catch up. A soon as she did, Tyler stuffed her face full of his wet shiny shaft, and she just hummed and sucked and breathed like a locomotive through her nostrils.

Since they were coming to the explosion quickly, Ty quickly moved around behind the train, and just stuck his cock to the hilt in Cindy's ass.

She groaned, "Holy fucking shit, Tyler, fuck my ass you fucking freak and fill me up!" Juices still running down her face and dripping onto Dave's neck from the just ended face fuck. The tension built until Dave yelled, "Oh my fucking god!," and Beth simply went "Mmmmmmpppphhhh" in response. They both started bucking and Beth started pinching her clit, and Dave pulsed an impossible stream of cum into her well fucked ass. When Cindy ground herself into all that shaking, it set her off as well and she pressed into Dave's ass, her whole body vibrating with her orgasm. Tyler had been watching them rise to their peak while he kept stroking into Cindy's ass and everyone's moans, groans, and screams tipped him over as well, and he shot rope after rope into Cindy's already goo filled backdoor insides.

Ty, Cindy, Dave, and Beth mostly just toppled over onto the blanket, all the ins and out disengaging with drips and plops of lube and cum, and definitely sucking sounds. They were all covered in assorted fluids and goo and mostly just stuck together as they caught their breath and came back to earth.

"Holy fuck guys, can we make my ass virgin again so we can do this all over?"

"We can pretend any time you want! But the good part is we all know how it has a happy ending, yippee!"

"You guys are the best! Me and my ass thank you from the heart of my bottom!" That got a groaning chuckle from the whole gang...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 is on the way and we'll have some new members of the cast. Steff and her BF for sure, and let me know if you think I should tip this completely into the taboo zone and bring in Dave's parents! Comments and suggestions are welcome!