Doesn't Like to Read

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sounds good,' I replied as I began to comply. It did sound very promising. I'd never had a mouth down there, and if he were as good with his mouth as he was with his hands, it might be a real treat.

He fussed with his chair a bit to get it the right height, and then moved on in. I arched my back and pushed out to give as much access as possible. His tongue seemed to have no problem going where he wanted. He started with a broad lapping and sucking sweep of my vulva, then moved up to deposit the accumulated liquid just above my anus, at which point it began to drip down to the relevant spot. I heard the hissing of the chair's height mechanism, and he must have dropped down a little bit, and his mouth surrounded my clitoris while his nose was buried in my vagina. He lapped gently, and occasionally isolated my clitoris and sucked it a little bit, again, treating it like a shaft rather than a button. This felt amazing. Completely right. Cool sheets on your skin after a long day, or warm water on your face in the morning; these comparisons don't capture the intensity, but they approach that sense of perfect fit. Not so much a testament to his skill, as an ideal match between soft membranes. As he licked and sucked, he used a finger to sort of push the liquid he'd deposited on my ass into my anus. Not going too far in, but I could feel it gradually loosening up, and getting a little lubricated. Every couple of minutes he'd do that thing where he sucked up accumulated lubrication and spat it up above. His finger was now gliding easily in and out of my bottom. How did I feel about that? Physically, it was nice. Slightly intrusive, but with the noticeable tingle/tickle of mild sexual pleasure. However, where the licking of my vulva felt impossibly, endlessly, nice and right, that finger in my bottom felt naughty and wrong, but in the best possible way. That finger didn't belong in there, and I shouldn't want it. But there it was, and want it I did. I savored the taboo of the situation, and tried to anticipate how it would scale up when it was his bigger, much wronger, penis, rather than his finger.

Before the penis was introduced, my professor had one more trick up his sleeve. I felt his face move away, and again the hiss of the chair mechanism. Then I felt his tongue on my anus, licking, probing, even sucking. This was a wicked blend of what had been happening before. The tongue was more pleasurable than the finger had been. Better suited to the terrain, and I was experiencing serious, tangible pleasure from the licking. But it was also much more naughty and wrong than the finger. He was...tasting...my ass. And as the thought was expressed, a shiver flowed forward to my recently abandoned clitoris, and at the same time raced up spine, making me squirm and rear my head.

'You like that?' he asked.

'Don't stop,' was all I said.

He kept on, using his hands on my buttocks to spread me open. I felt totally, lewdly exposed. It seemed that having my buttocks pulled open had loosened the tight knot of my anus, and he was now occasionally pushing a thin stream of liquid into me.

After a few minutes of this treatment, I decided we should move on. My ass felt quite well lubricated, and I wanted to bring his penis into the mix. I got off my knees, and slid off the desk, standing before him. He got up from the chair, and looked down into my face.

'Kiss me,' I told him. He hesitated. This wasn't a kissing sort of arrangement. But then he seemed to understand, and leaned down to meet my lips. I knew his mouth would taste of my vagina and my ass, and that was what I wanted. 'I'll have what he's having,' I thought as our lips met, mouths opened, and tongues began to explore. I was ready for anything. If it had been horrible or disgusting, I still would have wanted it. But it wasn't horrible. The dominant taste was of my vagina, which was salty, and tangy and fresh, with the usual undertones of pheromones, hormones, biology. I knew that taste well, as licking my fingers was a big part of my masturbation ritual. But along with my vagina, there was also a slightly bitter, perhaps alkaline, saltiness, and a muted earthiness. The combination was intoxicating, thrilling, inexpressibly deviant.

As we kissed, he began to unbutton his shirt. When he slipped it from his shoulders, I noted how muscled and lean he was. He was as fit as a 20-year-old athlete, but his muscles seemed denser, gnarled and tighter than a young man's, like he was carved out of driftwood, knots and all. In contrast to his careful treatment of my clothing, he threw his shirt to the side indifferently, not taking his eyes off me. I dropped to my knees in front of him, grateful as I landed to find the carpet beneath me thick and soft. I unbuckled his belt quickly and undid his trousers. I looped my hands around the waist and made sure I had his underwear as well, pulling it down firmly. I guess his penis, which was fully erect, had been held to the side by his trousers and underwear. Unleashed, it swung to straighten itself, and whacked me in the side of the head. I let out a single exclamation of laughter, and he snorted as well. While I wanted to appraise and then familiarize myself with his penis, I realized that kneeling was not an ideal position from which to take him in my mouth. I was too low, and his penis jutted straight ahead around my eye-line.

'I could sit,' he offered.

I caught his gaze and smiled, 'No, let me try something else first.' I shifted from my knees to my feet, while remaining in a squatting position. It put me at a perfect height, though there would likely be a limit to how long my thighs could maintain this position. His straight, uncircumcised penis bobbed before my face. Uncircumcised was new to me, but didn't seem alarmingly different. It was large, but not huge, maybe just over seven inches. The top third of the head was already visible, poking through the foreskin. I reached out to hold it and found it warm to the touch, and strangely soft and yielding to my grip. The softness I hadn't been expected, and I was briefly disappointed. As I moved my hand back towards his body, the foreskin drew back and revealed the entire pinkish purple head, seemingly inflated to bursting, and coated in pre-cum. I pumped it a few times, getting used to how the foreskin shifted, and realized the softness had been deceptive. Just as the soft foreskin covered the bright, plump head, so his whole penis was covered with a layer of soft skin, but underneath that layer, he was as hard as an iron rod. While the shaft was pliant to the touch, I couldn't have bent his penis out of its straight line without serious effort, and certainly not without hurting him.

I popped the head in my mouth. The pre-cum was fine, sort of like a diet or mild version of vaginal secretions. It was salty and bland, with a layered, oily feel, but none of the richness the vagina offers. Still, in the context, it was arousing. The glans felt hot and pleasant in my mouth, thrumming with energy. As I took more of the shaft in my mouth, my jaw felt stretched a bit, and soon the tip was poking at the back of my mouth, and threatening a gag reflex. I tried to move my tongue around to increase the stimulation, but there wasn't much room to move with all that penis in there. I backed off, and, with just the head in my mouth, was able to flick my tongue around a little, and get some more of that pre-cum, flowing pretty generously now. He groaned lightly with the tongue action.

I knew my purpose here was to get his penis wet, but I wanted to appreciate it a little bit more than just as an obstruction in my mouth. I backed off, and began to lick the sides, moving lower, occasionally attaching myself like a suction cup to one side or the other. I found that thin layer of softness over the solid core fascinating, and probed it repeatedly with the tip of my tongue. We had ourselves an iron fist in a velvet glove situation here. As I approached the base, I also encountered some more complex aromas and tastes, which, in addition to their richer and more organic smells, provided a whole new world of textures, pliancy and resistance. I licked around, and briefly thought about pulling one of the testicles into my mouth. I hesitated, however, as they are known to be sensitive, and I didn't want to hurt him, or even have to break the spell by having him suggest that I lay off. I even sort of wanted to get behind that loose dangling sack, and investigate the other side, but the angles really didn't make that possible, and I wasn't about to ask him to spread his legs, or put one foot up on the table.

Ok, enough exploration. He was plenty hard, unlikely to deflate, and heading soon for my ass, so I decided to emphasize lubrication over further stimulation. I pushed as much of his penis my mouth as I could, and took it out every now and then to distribute the saliva over it with my hand. At the same time, I moved my other hand down to my vagina and tried to gather some of that that freely flowing liquid, bringing it up and smearing it on his penis as I sucked. The vaginal lubrication made a big difference, as his penis went from merely wet, to slick and slippery. I found I could get it deeper in my mouth now too, and I was enticed as always by my own taste.

'Do you think we're ready to try?' I asked, after drawing him from my mouth.

'I'm certainly willing,' he replied.

I dropped to my knees, turned away from him, and put my head down and to the side on the soft carpet, arching my back and pushing my bottom up towards him.

He knelt carefully behind me, leaned forward to give my anus one last quick lick, and then put the head of his penis against my anus.

'Move your torso forward a bit while keeping your legs in the same place. Keep some control by supporting yourself slightly with your hands,' he told me. I complied, but this felt like less of an ideal angle for the planned penetration.

'I'm going to place the head of my cock on your ass, and hold it steady. You back up on it, taking only as much as you can take without pain. Do not hurt yourself. There is no need. As you take me in, try not to resist or squeeze. Instead, though it may feel counterintuitive, push out, as if you're trying to expel it. Once you've taken me in, you'll be back in that ideal position you started in, and we can try some fucking, and you can do some squeezing if you're up for it, but for now, you set the pace, and remember to push rather than squeeze. If you feel tempted to squeeze, just move away instead.'

'Got it,' I said, thinking 'There's no way that gristle brick is going up my ass without hurting.'

I did as he had told me, and at first, nothing happened. There was no more penetration than if he'd been trying to put it in my navel. But gradually, as I pushed back, and pushed out, I could feel my anus expanding, and he fraction by fraction, his penis gained entry into my ass. The feeling was intense: powerful, though not painful, stretching and tingling at my anus, and a strangely gentle but persistent presence growing within me. Another warm, organic occupant, nestling in among my other organs, down there in my lower belly next to my vagina. The stretching feeling was all at the entrance. Once inside, there seemed to be plenty of room. I wanted more of this feeling, this opportunity to welcome, this being filled, and I pushed back more firmly. There was no additional discomfort. If I pushed quickly, there was some friction at the opening, but otherwise, just more intensity to that pleasant feeling of fullness.

Soon, I heard him say, 'That's all of it. Are you ok?'

'Fine,' I said, dreamily, 'It was just as you said. Feels nice. You can move around now if you like.'

'All right. Let me know if you need me to slow down or... need anything...if there's anything I can do for you. I can't reach from here, but once you're fully comfortable, you might want to try masturbating.

I ignored that. I'd masturbate in a few minutes. For now, I was concentrating on the novelty of this feeling, trying to articulate it so I could enjoy in in detail, be able to remember it, masturbate about it later. He began gently to move back and forth inside me. The movement increased the tight, tingling stretching at my anus, and made the presence in my belly feel more active, more specific. This was turning out to be great.

He continued to move slowly. I said, 'You can speed up a bit if you want. Everything feels good at my end.' I wondered if he'd feel compelled to make some sort of word play on 'end', but he may finally have gotten too distracted.

'No,' he said. 'Or rather, I can move a bit faster if you want, but I'm enjoying this. If I move much faster, I'll lose the...'

'Specificity?'

'Yeah, something like that. I'm really feeling this right now. I mean it feels very pleasurable, but also as if my cock is a device designed to experiencing the interior of your ass, and it is doing what it is meant to do.'

Weird and alien as that sounded, I knew just what he meant.

As we continued at our leisurely pace, I remembered what he'd said about squeezing. I thought I'd give it a try. When he pushed in, I'd push out, and he would enter all the more easily. Then, when he began to withdraw, I'd squeeze, tightening the opening; I was welcoming advance, resisting retreat.

'That feels incredible' he said.' Much better than speed to increase the intensity.'

I was glad he liked my idea. But the squeezing aspect increased the friction at the tight opening, and it was starting to get a little uncomfortable. I told him, 'I like it too, but with the squeezing, I think we need a bit more lubrication. Take it out for a minute and we'll see if we can get it a bit wetter.'

He withdrew slowly, and I refrained from squeezing. He began to look around, wondering how we could increase the lubrication.

I knelt, telling him, 'I'm going to put it in my mouth again.'

'No,' he said. 'You don't have to do that. It's been in...'

'I know where it's been. Don't worry. It's fine. There was nothing in there but your penis.'

He stood, and I moved to him and took him in my mouth. The alkaline saltiness was a bit stronger, and the vaginal taste was weaker, and texturally tacky now rather than slick. I exulted in the naughty taste, and I reveled in how dirty I was being. I reached between my legs and pulled some fresh lubrication, rubbing it on his penis. With that, plus the saliva, it was starting to be slick again. I looked up at him, and he was staring at me, wide eyed, entranced.

'I think I'm ready to try again,' I said.

'I have an idea,' he said. 'If you were to get up here and lie down on the desk, then your pussy juices would run down to your ass and help keep things wet, rather than dripping away and pooling on the carpet.'

I looked down at the carpet and saw the big wet spot. If he had said 'my carpet' instead of 'the carpet' there might have been trouble, but this seemed to be well-intentioned, and maybe a genuinely good idea.

'Now the one disadvantage with this position,' he said, standing between my raised legs, 'is that you can't really back up on it. I have to put it in.'

'I think this time it will go easy. Put it in. Just read my face and you'll know if it's ok. If you miss a signal, I'll just tell you.'

He moved forward, and I felt that pressure on my anus renew. He gently pushed in, and my ass received him quite easily, welcoming him back inside. It was a delightful feeling, just as it had been before. I soon restarted by squeeze and push technique, and he clearly appreciated it, occasionally stopping for a moment and breathing sharply, I think to avoid orgasm, before starting in in again, relentlessly and slowly. I began to masturbate. It really did bring the whole thing together. Instead of fascinating discrete sensations, I began to feel a building intense pleasure around my whole pelvis. Everywhere from my anus to my navel, and inside too, felt like it was throbbing with pleasure. He started to slip in and out more and more easily, the stretching feeling fading and the filling and unfilling becoming a natural rhythm. I think his plan to divert the excess lubrication from my vagina to my ass had worked.

Soon, the pleasure began to approach a peak, and I warned him, 'I'm going to cum!'

He smiled at me, and kept moving the same way. The climax, when it came, was bigger, covering more of my body, and more intense, than I had known. My pulse pounded in my ears, I felt pressure behind my eyes as my lids closed uncomfortably tightly, my brain felt like little electrical blasts were going off all over, and my whole pelvis surged with pleasure that bordered on intolerable. It crested, and then it subsided and felt merely pleasant again.

'You good for a few, or is that it for you?' he asked.

'I can usually go for two or three, but that was pretty intense.'

'Ok. Is it uncomfortable now, or still nice?'

'Nice.'

'Then let's see if there are any more in there.'

We continued, and after I started to masturbate again, I was soon climaxing again, perhaps slightly less intensely, but it was still wonderful.

'Should we try for a third, and I'll come with you?' he asked.

'No,' I said. 'I said you could come in my mouth and I'd swallow, so I'll keep my word. Let me come again and, if you can hold off, then you can come in my mouth.'

'That was the deal for a blowjob. You don't need to do that now.'

'I want to. If you can hold off, hold off. I want you in my mouth again. I want to taste everything.'

'Ok, but if you want me to hold off, you have to stop saying things like that.' He was smiling at me.

I smiled back, and then got back to work with my masturbation.

The third time was splendid as well, but it would be diminishing returns from here on, so I decided to call it quits while I still felt aroused enough to enjoy tasting that penis and feeling his pleasure boil out onto my tongue.

He withdrew carefully, and, once free, stepped away and stood there uncertainly.

I approached, squatted in front of him. I briefly wondered what I'd think of the taste now that my arousal was waning, but then pushed on and put his penis into my mouth. I was pleased to find it tasted fine still. More like my vagina than before, and less tacky. A little bit bitter and earthy. But I still somehow liked the fact that I was a girl who liked the taste of her own ass. It didn't make my blood boil with arousal anymore, but in the moment, and I was still in the moment, it was sexy.

I took his penis out of my mouth. 'Any last requests?' I asked.

'Well, I certainly don't want a blindfold.'

I gave him a cross eyed 'lame!' smirk, but really I thought it a little bit funny and it suited the mood.

'But is there any particular way you like to ejaculate in a 21-year-old girl's mouth or for her to swallow the resulting semen?', I asked.

'Hard to imagine a bad way, but, since you're asking, when I'm close, I'll tell you, and then if you could lightly suck the tip, while licking the underside, that would be great. And then pool the cum on your tongue and show me without spilling any. And try to swallow in a way that's audible to me. But other than,' he added, grinning, 'just as you like.'

I did exactly what he'd asked. To the letter. Even though there was a ton of cum. I even stood up next to him and put my head by his ear as I swallowed, and showed him my empty mouth afterwards.

Semen is not so great, but no worse swallowed than spat, I'd say. Once it's in your mouth, it is a bit gluey and a bit bleachy. Also, it sort of stings a little bit. I wonder if it is all those poor doomed tadpoles desperately searching your cheeks, tongue and throat for an egg to fertilize, a chance at life? Anyway, it's kind of gross, if it weren't at least a little bit gross, it wouldn't be such a sexy favor to take it in your mouth and swallow it, right?