Doesn't Like to Read

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was nice to do it for him. He clearly liked it so much.

Afterwards, we hung out naked for a bit, me on him on his office chair.

'Will you come to learn the material from me, do you think?' he asked.

'Yes, I will,' I said. 'I know I don't have to, but I think I'll play it straight with you from now on.'

'How do you know you don't have to?'

'I could just exploit the guilt you feel for having done this. On top of that, you'll feel vulnerable because I could tell people it happened, even though there's no recording or proof now. You can't believe I'd never tell anyone, even though I won't.'

He looked at me with curiosity and interest.

'Ultimately,' I said, 'I'll come because I told you I would, and it will probably do me some good, and maybe, if I pay close attention, and perform well, we'll try some of this again.'

'I should get lube for my office,' he mused.

'See if you can get some sort of neutral tasting lube.' I said. 'Fake strawberry or bubblegum flavor would actually make things gross. Maybe get some condoms too.'