All Comments on 'Dogging'

by Flynn77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

I've seen my wife's pussy in many states of arousal but that night I doubted I'd ever seen it look so much like a cunt.

A great line and a great story. Keep them coming.

E.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
been there and its true.

ive been a regular to dogging for a while now. im an average type guy-fit swimmers body-tall dark and average looking with a nice curved 7.5 inch pierced cock with low hanging balls. ive seen similer to this event at this area and other known sites. its so horny and the g/fs and wives love a bit of my cock and the b/fs or husbands are only to willing to let her try a bit of curved pierced length of my cock. always up for genuine meets....clean discreet and fun time guarenteed.

lillyqueengothlillyqueengothalmost 15 years ago
dogging

i have never thought of myself as being into this till i read your story. i am now going to work on convincing my husband to try it - thank you!

Wryter47Wryter47over 13 years ago
Only the Brits...

... can do this sort of thing without moving immediately -- or at least eventually -- to go-for-it fucking. I've seen it a couple of times and felt incredibly frustrated that the only woman I was going to actually fuck was my date! (Although I did get inside my friend's wife, eventually). Great story but far too refined for the likes of me. I mean, I love watching it all and wanking, but after awhile one -- at least, this one -- just wants to get buried in one of those delightfully gaping cunts. Sigh.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageover 12 years ago
Very well written

Good story, and if it isn't true it sure reads that way. Time to import the Dogging trend from the UK to the US!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
"While she was gone Chloe eventually asked out of politeness exactly what this 'hobby' was"

That should be Lucy, not Chloe, by the way.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
"those ripe breasts were exposed to another guy for he first time since I'd know her"

The first time? From your earlier story 'Lapdancing': "Lucy gasped, unclasped her bra and let it fall away. [..] This time she shot me a sly grin and stared directly at me with a challenging, defiant look in her eye as she slipped those lacy black French numbers down her long athletic legs an right off, leaving her standing in front of Tony naked but for her elegant heels." And let's forget Carl or Mark, who were also in the hotel room.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I particularly liked this line: "She was wide-eyed, looking a bit like a goldfish that's just realised its world's a glass bowl with nowhere else to go." I'd love to hear what your characters do/did on their French trip with Richard and Chloe.

clumsykclumsykabout 1 month ago

Your story is consistently captivating. The writing, imagery, and imagination on display are impressive. I've returned to it countless times over the years, finding myself thoroughly engaged each time. Let's just say your work has provided some rather enjoyable 'inspiration' on more than one occasion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous