All Comments on 'Dogging (Anonymous Public Sex)'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy but you should have at least felt jed big cock

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
good read

hope you do more with mom and son, maybe get wife to join them??

Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Hopefully more will follow. I would love to try dogging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was fun to read. Thank you. *****

XacksonXacksonalmost 2 years ago

Something tells me the wife was projecting because she was Frolicking in Frampton Forrest from the start.

Waaay to agitated about the dogging I was expecting her to be there but the new article showed me how wrong I was about that. You sir are a good author.

Galama88aGalama88aalmost 2 years ago

Pter Kay brought me here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Loved the concept and your story telling! I could really feel for the main character being neglected at home by a beautiful wife. If it had been me working things out with my mother after we just found out we had sex together, we would have needed a lot more heart-to-heart talking - too much potential for awkward Christmas and family gathering meals. A lot more soul searching needed. That was the only weak point. Otherwise, great! Keep up the good work!

jay1459jay1459almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well written. The dogging theme works well here, though how he found time alone with the ladies I’m not sure. Personally I’d have preferred it without the little interjections which broke the flow of the dialogue. I hope one day you move to something other than incest, but that’s only my preference of course, not yours!

SirechoSirechoalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story. But, it was easy to guess he was going to be fucking his wife or mother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent! Really enjoyed this. Too bad that Rebecca stopped digging, but great story. Hope there’s more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good, get hubby to get wifey drunk, then get her to eat mommy's pussy , while hubby fucks her ass, then mommy can eat pussy while her son sodomises her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES