Dogging (Anonymous Public Sex)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge Simpson was topless, and what I could see in the dim light was making my cock twitch. Two nice tits that were topped with impressive nipples.

While I feasted on them, I wondered how old she was. It was difficult to tell, perhaps forty, or even older.

"I like that, but suck harder."

I'd do that, but it would be difficult because the mask was in the way.

When I did, she moaned loudly. Her tits were now getting my complete attention. My mouth on one of her plump nipples, and my fingers on the other. I'd enjoyed Sheila's breasts, but these were better. Roxy had what I like, big nipples, and I was going to have my fill of them, and from the noises that she was making, she was enjoying this as much as I was.

When I raised my head so that I could latch onto her other nipple, to help me, she moved it towards my mouth. I rewarded her by sucking long and hard on it. That got a sound from her that was primeval. It was one that was difficult to describe, but it told me everything about her. She was a woman that was desperate to be fucked, and that when my cock was deep inside her, she would no longer be a lady, she'd become a wild animal.

"Please take my panties off and finger my cunt."

That shocked me, but it also excited me. it was a word that Sheila might use, but I hadn't expected to hear it from her. Sadly, it was a word that I never hear at home,

When a lady politely asks you to do something, you should do it, even if it's something that you don't want to do. But this wasn't just something that I wanted to do, It was something that I was desperate to do.

It didn't take me long to get her panties off. They were, as I'd expected them to be, lacy like her bra. Her underwear was a matching set. My hand was now between her legs, and as it moved upwards, she parted them.

When my fingers were on her pussy, she purred.

"You remind me of my Son."

This woman was full of surprises, she'd just given me an opportunity that was too good to ignore.

"I can be your Son."

"Yes!"

She'd shouted it out, so loud that the people in the other cars must have heard it. But I didn't care, as far as I was concerned, she could make as much noise as she wanted to.

I was now toying with her wet opening, running a finger along it, and she was pushing against it to try and get it inside her.

"Mummy, I know that it's wrong, but can I put my fingers inside your wet pussy."

"Yes."

This time she hadn't shouted it out, she'd said it in a voice so low that I'd only just managed to hear it. That made me smile. She'd obviously done this roleplay before. She knew that if she was to say it quietly it would make it seem more real.

I started with one finger. It slid into her with little resistance because she was so wet. Her response to it was a low moan. Then I added another, and it made her squirm. But it was when I made it three, that I got the biggest reaction from her. She closed her legs, and then she started doing thigh squeezes. It took me a while before I realized why she was doing it. It wasn't to tone up her muscles, it was to make herself come.

And it was working. Her breathing was now laboured, and her moaning was almost continuous. This was a first for me, my fingers being inside a pussy and them not moving. Before she'd started this I would have said that it wasn't possible for a woman to climax just by repeatedly squeezing her thighs together. But I was wrong, and I'd learnt something new today. As they say, every day is a school day!

It was an impressive climax, one that a younger woman would be envious of. It started with her suddenly going rigid, and then, as if a button had been pressed, she was thrashing about.

When it ended, and she opened her legs, I removed my fingers. They were sticky with her juices.

But was this the end? Don't be silly. A woman like her doesn't stop until she's had a cock deep up her pussy, and until that cock has made her come again.

While she was recovering I swiftly got my cock out. I didn't bother taking my trousers and underwear off because that would have wasted too much time. I was so eager to fuck her, that I'd just unzipped myself and then I'd pulled it out.

When she saw it I got a smile. I would have preferred a gasp, or her going wide-eyed, but a smile was better than nothing. And when she turned over, so that she was on all fours, I was smiling as well.

"There's some in the door pocket, put one on."

She'd come to the Dogging site well-prepared. There were at least a dozen of them, in various colours and designs. I picked a red one, and then, while I was slipping it onto my cock, I took the opportunity to admire the view. It was one that I could have looked at for hours, but I only got seconds, because when she wiggled her peachy bottom I knew that she wanted me to start.

She had large labia that were covering her opening, so it took me a few seconds to find it with the head of my cock. When my swollen member parted those meaty lips, she pushed back against me. I liked that, a woman that was eager to be fucked.

As soon as I was fully in her I gave her the first stroke, and it wasn't a success. It moved her forward so that she banged her head on the door. After a quick sorry I tried again. This time she was ready, instead of hearing the sound of her head hitting the car door, I heard a loud moan.

She had a nice pussy, and it was touching my cock in all the right places. It was a pussy that you want to fuck for a long time, but because it's so good, you know that you'll only get a few minutes.

When I heard it, I nearly had a heart attack. Somebody had knocked on the window. It stopped me in my tracks. It must be a police raid. My whole life flashed before me. I was a confident person, good at thinking on my feet, but I knew that there was no way that I could talk my way out of this. I would just have to say that I was sorry and that I wouldn't do it again. Then I'd beg for mercy.

"That will be Jed, he likes to join in."

I was relieved that I wasn't going to be arrested, but I didn't want Jed to join in. I wanted him to go away so that I could continue fucking Roxy. However, I didn't get to express my opinion, because she'd reached up so that she could press the button that opened the window.

As soon as it was down, something came into the car, and it was something that I would have preferred not to see. it was Jed's cock!

It wasn't just big, it was enormous. You could bludgeon somebody to death with it. I was embarrassed. Mine was a chipolata and his was a jumbo sausage.

"It's for me. Ignore it, and start fucking me again."

I was now trying to, but at the end of each stroke, when I was balls-deep into her, my eyes kept being drawn towards it.

Roxy was stroking it with her outstretched hand, and Jed was getting excited because he was grunting, He was already loud. When that big cock of his was to spurt, he'd be deafening. But unless I could ignore him, he'd be the only one that was going to be emptying his balls.

He now wasn't putting me off, and how I'd managed it was surprisingly easy. I'd just closed my eyes, and I was back to imagining that I was fucking my Mother again.

She's called Rebecca, and like Roxy, she was a classy lady. When I'd been with Sheila I'd also pretended that she was my Mother, but that had been challenging. However, with Roxy it was easy. Her body reminded me of my Mother, and her posh voice sounded so much like hers. They could be Sisters, but I'd need to take her mask off so that I could see her face, to confirm that.

I was now getting close, and I wasn't the only one. She was making all sorts of noises, and she was sticking her bottom up as high as she was able to, so that my cock could go deep into her. And Jed's contribution to this wall of sound was loud grunting.

Roxy got there first.

"Fuck, my cunt's in it."

Then her pulsating pussy took me over the edge.

Her first one had been impressive, but this one was epic. As I emptied my balls, it was like riding a bucking bronco.

When I opened my eyes, the first thing that I saw was Jed's cock. Roxy's hand was still on it, but it wasn't the size that it had been before. He'd come, so it was going limp. I could see that some of what had erupted out of it was on her hand, the rest of it was on the car seat.

I was back in my car. After my first time there had been guilt. Now, surprisingly, there was no guilt, but I did make another vow. The next time that I went Dogging, and there would be a next time because I was now hooked on it, I'd bring my own condoms. If Roxy hadn't had some, then I would have fucked her without. And that would have been foolish.

I got home at least half an hour later than I should have, and Becky would know that. But I wasn't worried. While I was driving back, I'd concocted a story about going to the wrong address. I'd tell her that I'd put the wrong details into the satnav. I'd entered a seven instead of a one.

When I opened the front door I was ready for her, but my excuse wasn't needed. She was in bed, fast asleep and snoring loudly. After taking a quick shower I joined her, and in less than a minute I was asleep as well.

The next day, I was very busy, back-to-back clients until six o'clock, except for a short break for lunch, and that had only been a sandwich at my desk. When I got home I was exhausted.

"Chris, your Mother is here."

I loved her dearly, and thinking about her last night, while I'd been having sex with Roxy, had given me a wonderful climax, so I should be happy to see her. But I wasn't. It wasn't just her being here. I was tired, all I wanted to do was to sit in front of the television and sink a few beers. And 'a few' being at least five.

However, I did manage to be sociable. And when she said that she wanted to show me her new car, I said yes, and with enthusiasm.

It was a nice car, and when I realized that it was the same make and model as Roxy's, it took all of my self-control to stop myself from laughing. What a coincidence, both of them driving the same type of car!

It was four days before I was back at Dingle Dell, and I wasn't there to visit any of their historic sites. The only site that I was interested in was the Dogging one. I'd only been able to go there because Becky was going out with some of her friends, and she wouldn't be back until late.

This time, I was the first one there. After waiting for nearly two and a half hours, it became clear to me that I wasn't just the first one, I was also the last one. Nobody else was coming. Jed, on my first time here, had warned me about this happening.

"It's not like McDonald's, you don't place an order. It's pot luck who you get and what you get. And some days, when you are as horny as hell, you'll come here and you'll be the only one."

While I drove home I was depressed. The anticipation of what was going to happen had excited me. Would it be Roxy or Sheila, or perhaps a new woman? It had been none of those. I'd got a big fat zero. As soon as I got home I went to bed, hopefully tomorrow would be a better day.

I was asleep, dreaming about being on a ship. The waves must be high because the ship was lurching from side to side. Then the dream suddenly evaporated, and I realized that somebody was shaking me.

"Wake up."

It could only be Becky, and if she was trying to wake me up it must be because there was an emergency.

Still half-asleep, I asked, "Is there a fire?"

"Yes."

That got my attention, and now I was sitting up, wide awake.

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

She then started giggling. I couldn't believe it, Becky, who only ever has two small glasses of wine, was drunk. She was shit-faced.

I was angry, she'd thought that she was being funny, but she wasn't. I'd thought that the house was really on fire. It was going to be a long time before my heart rate was back to normal.

I was about to shout at her, but then I realized the significance of what she'd done and what she'd said. She'd woken me up because she wanted me to fuck her!

When I put my hands out so that she would come to me, she shook her head several times, and then she started to take her top off. I watched her do the first button, and it was funny because it took her so long to do it. But when the second one looked as if it was going to be a repeat of the first one, I got out of bed.

"It's going to take you all night, let me do it."

I wasn't drunk so I had no problem with the buttons, or with unhooking her bra. She was now topless. I'd seen her naked breasts a countless number of times, but just looking at them still excited me.

She was unsteady on her feet so I had to help her towards the bed. When she got to it I pushed her, and she fell backwards onto it. That made her laugh, and she was still laughing when I got onto the bed with her and started playing with her tits.

Her large breasts were now mine, to do with them whatever I wanted. And what I was doing to them wasn't just for my pleasure, it was for hers as well.

When I sucked hard on her nice nipple, she responded by moaning, and when the other nipple was rolled between a finger and thumb, she purred with pleasure. The drink had changed her. She now wasn't Becky, she was Roxy, a woman that was eager for sex.

"My pussy's on fire."

She hadn't just said it, she'd shouted it out, not caring if the neighbours could hear her. I responded by quickly parting her legs, and then, with an even greater speed, reaching up and pulling her panties down. When I'd got them off I threw them over my shoulder.

I sleep with just my boxers on, so getting my cock out was easy. It didn't need any stimulation before entering her because it was already at its best.

"That's a big cock."

It wasn't, but I was pleased that she'd said it.

"And I have a little pussy."

Now that was true. Even after all the time that we have been together, it still has a tightness that excites me.

When I entered her it was without any subtlety. I'd pushed it in as quick as I could, and I hadn't stopped until my balls were flat against her. On another day, when she was sober, she'd have complained. Today, instead, I got words that were urging me to do more.

"Fuck my little pussy as hard as you can," and then she said more, "And don't stop until I've come."

I went from zero to top speed within seconds. Her response was to scream out with pleasure. This was what had been missing from our sex life. This wasn't normal fucking, it was wild. It was caveman sex.

When she reached it I was still going, but only for two more strokes. When her orgasm was at its peak, and she was thrashing about, I spurted into her.

Both of us were now satisfied. Hers had been a big one, and mine was one of my best.

It wasn't long before she was asleep, but I was happy to stay awake and bask in the afterglow of good sex. It had been wonderful. She should get drunk more often, and if she was to do that, then my Dogging days would be over.

When I woke up I was smiling, and it stayed there until Becky had got up and we started talking about last night. Then it disappeared, and it might never return.

"I feel dreadful. It was those cocktails. I should never have had them. But don't worry, I'll never get drunk like that again."

I was worried. I know that I'm weak, and that I have very little self-control. I can say that I'm never going to drink too much, but I know that I will. However, she is a lot stronger than me. Now that she'd declared that she will never get drunk again, then it was very unlikely that she would.

"You were drunk, but didn't you enjoy the sex?"

That got a blank look from her.

"Did we have sex? I think we did, but I can't remember a lot about it."

For the next few days I tried to get her to change her mind. I wanted to say, "Please get drunk again so we can fuck like crazy," but I was more subtle than that.

"There's a new cocktail bar near to where I work, we can try it out."

That got a shake of her head, and then a firm no.

Another attempt was, "You look stressed, we should go out. A few drinks will do you good."

That had got us to the bar, but she'd only had two drinks. That's when I'd given up.

And that's why I was now on my way back to Dingle Dell. Becky was out with her friends again, but this time when she returns, she won't be drunk. If I was going to have sex tonight then it would have to be at the Dogging site.

Tonight there were three cars. One of them had the interior light on, and another was rocking, so there was only one that was free. When that one flashed its headlights at me, I instinctively looked around for Jed because I wanted his advice. Then I smiled. He wasn't here, but that wasn't a problem, because I didn't need his advice. I was now an experienced Dogger. She'd flashed her headlights because she wanted me to come to her, so that's what I should do.

When I got near to the car I smiled again, and this time so big that it was cracking my face. It was Roxy's car. Hopefully, she wouldn't insist that we wear masks. I wanted to see her face, and I just knew that she would be beautiful.

I was now sitting next to her, and I'd got what I wanted. There wasn't a lot of light in the car, but there was enough for me to see her face, and all its features.

Her eyes were dark brown, and above them she had long eyelashes. They were pools of dark chocolate that you could get lost in. Her nose was petite, and she had high cheek bones. It was a face that a model would be envious of. Yes, she was indeed beautiful.

However, I wasn't pleased to see her face, I was horrified. And that was because I'd just found out that Roxy wasn't really Roxy, she was Rebecca, my Mother!

She was as shocked as I was, and for what seemed like ages, but was really only a few seconds, we just looked at each other. Then she spoke.

"You fucked me. My Son has fucked me."

She'd said it as if she didn't really believe it. But it was true.

"How could you do that, I'm your Mother?"

Now she was angry, and it was directed at me. That wasn't fair, I hadn't known that it was her.

"If we hadn't worn those stupid masks then I would have known it was you."

That got a deep sigh from her, and then she said, "You're right, it's nobody's fault. But we need to talk. We need to have a proper adult conversation."

I nodded in agreement.

She started with, "So why are you here?"

I could give her a flippant answer, but what was needed at this time was honesty.

"I'm not getting enough sex at home, and when I do get it, it's not always satisfying."

But what's her reason for doing it?

"And you?"

She took her time before answering.

"After your Father left me I dated a few men, but none of the relationships were any good. I liked the sex that I had with them, but I didn't like them as a person. One of them persuaded me to try Dogging, and I found out that I liked it. It was anonymous sex without any sort of relationship. It was perfect for me."

That made sense.

I asked, "So what do we do now?"

I got from her, "I know what we should do. Pretend that we haven't fucked, and then not see each other here ever again."

And we might have done that if I hadn't reached out and held her hand. It was a simple act, but it felt intimate, and when she responded by moving towards me, I instinctively knew what she wanted me to do. She wanted me to kiss her.

When our mouths touched it made my heart race. It was special, like my first kiss with Becky. Then, what had been tender, had suddenly become passionate, and we were now exploring each other's mouths like eager teenagers.

With some effort, we could have stopped, but when I put my hand onto her breast, and I found her nipple, that was never going to happen.

This time she was wearing a T-shirt, so it was easier for me to take it off her. When it was off, she was reaching behind herself so that she could unhook it.