Dogging (Anonymous Public Sex)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was now enjoying her swollen nipple, and because I wasn't wearing that stupid mask, I could get more of her breast into it. When I switched over to feast on the other one, her hand went towards my crotch.

While rubbing my cock, she said, "Take it out, Mummy wants to suck on it."

Becky would sometimes do that, but I'd have to persuade her. If only she could be more like my Mother.

I was now naked from the waist down, and her mouth was moving towards the head of my cock. Then she stopped so that she could speak.

"If I make you come will you still be able to fuck me?"

Of course I could. I was a young man, only twenty five. I wouldn't just be able to get it up again, it would be rock-hard.

With confidence, I said, "Yes, that won't be a problem."

"Good, I love the taste of cum."

Then she started. First she licked the head of it, that made me squirm, and then she took a couple of inches into her mouth. When she started bobbing her head, more of it went in.

My hands had been on her tits, but now they were on her head, pushing it down. I wouldn't do that with Becky. I'd done it once, years ago, and she'd flipped her lid. But my Mother didn't seem to mind.

She was skilfully taking me towards a climax. Her head was moving fast, and I could feel the sap rising. It was time to warn her.

"I'm almost there."

Her response to that was to bob her head even faster, and that was what made me come. When I started to spurt she stopped. It was a while before my climax ended.

When I'd finished, she raised her head, and my cock plopped out. After licking her lips, she declared, "That's delicious!"

Then she laughed, and I joined in.

It wouldn't take me long to be ready to fuck, but if I was to play with her pussy then my cock would get hard quicker.

Her panties were off and I was gently rubbing her clit. I was getting the occasional low moan from her, and for now, that seemed to be enough for her.

"When you've been with other women have you always used a condom?"

"Yes. Don't be a fool, cover that tool."

"That's Jed's favourite saying, did you get it from him?"

I nodded.

"And I'm always careful," then, after giving me a nice smile, she said more, "If you want to, then we can do it without any protection."

On hearing that, my cock, that had been semi-hard, was now vertical. Did I want to empty my balls into my Mother's sweet pussy? Of course I did!

She was now on her back and I was spreading her legs. When I could see her pussy my cock twitched.

When I pushed into her she sighed, and when I was fully in her she gasped.

"I love your big cock."

"And I love your tight cunt."

The time for talking was over, it was time for action, and hopefully, Jed wouldn't be joining in.

This was better than our first fuck, because there was no mask and no condom to get in the way. And also, this time I didn't need to pretend that she was my Mother, because she really was!

I wanted this to go on forever. It was everything that sex should be, and it was made even more special because of who she was. She was forbidden fruit, and as everybody knows, that is the sweetest.

When I lifted her legs up it was so that I could go deeper into her.

"Fuck, I like that."

Good, it had worked. Now I was going to keep on doing it until she reaches it.

"I want it harder."

I wasn't sure that I could do that, but I'd try.

"Yes, but I want more."

I was at my limit, if she wanted it harder or faster, then she'd have to find somebody else to do it.

"I'm going to come."

Then she suddenly did, and it was so intense that it put me off my stroke. I was watching her with mixed emotions. I was proud that I'd given her such an immense orgasm, but disappointed because I wasn't going to be able to come inside her. But if I was lucky she might jerk me off.

When I pulled out of her my cock was still fully erect, and she noticed.

"Did you come?"

I shook my head.

"Don't worry, we can fix that. Put it back in. But keep away from my clit, it's now a bit sensitive."

Becky would never let me do that. When she comes, that's it, even if I haven't.

It took me five minutes of pounding her juicy pussy, and then my cock erupted. I lost count of the number of times that I spurted, but it must have been a record for me.

Because we were now lovers rather than strangers, there was no need for me to leave straight away. We could spend some time together cuddling and talking, so we did, and it was enjoyable.

But when she suddenly said, "I'm going to stop Dogging," my heart sank.

That was hugely disappointing, because I didn't want this to end. I wanted to fuck her again, and as often as possible. But if she didn't want to continue then there was nothing that I could do about it. Next time it would have to be Sheila.

Then she spoke again and my mood changed. I now wasn't just happy, I was ecstatic.

She'd said, "You know where I live. Come and see me whenever you can."

That got her a big hug, and a kiss on the cheek. I would go and see her, and while I was there I'd do some jobs for her. But that would just be an excuse so that Becky wouldn't suspect anything. The main reason for me being there would be so that I could fuck her!

When I got home, Becky, as expected, was still out with her friends. In the morning she was the first one up, so I didn't see her until I went down for breakfast.

As soon as I saw her I could tell that she was agitated. She greeted me with, "Have you seen this," and then she thrust the newspaper into my hand.

I couldn't have, because it had been delivered this morning, and I'd only just got up. However, I didn't point that out to her, I just politely said, "No I haven't," and then I started to read it.

The heading, in bold letters, was:

'Frolicking in Frampton Forest'

I couldn't help myself, I laughed loudly, and Becky was now looking at me as if I'd gone mad. Dogging had come to our sleepy little town, and from the description of the site, I knew exactly where it was. It was a mile from our house.

So I was wrong, it was contagious. Watch out, it will soon be at a place that is near to you!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.