Dogging is Dangerous

Story Info
Voyeur Brian gets Peter to fuck his wife.
1.2k words
3.57
17.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers

My name is Gillian and my husband is Brian. We have been married for 7 years. I suppose it was a case of the 7 Year Itch. We wanted to freshen up out marriage. Brian is a voyeur who likes to go dogging. He likes seeing a woman submit to a man's desires. And he now wants to see a man dominate me.

I wanted to put on the ultimate dogging show for my husband. But I had morality issues. My fantasy of being dominated was hindered by feeling that straying was immoral.

This moral conflict was not resolved by the fact that my husband wanted me to stray. Freud was right that such conflicts are deeply felt. My husband was so eager for me to stray that he found Peter, an alpha male, to control me. But still my moral conflict stopped me from agreeing.

Brian said to me "Peter has a drug that stops your moral objections. You won't feel remorse. The drug also makes you obey him at all times."

Brian and I agreed that I should try Peter's wonder drug the next time Peter was available. So the next weekend the three of us met in Brian's and my bedroom. I took the drug. Now I would be unable to resist Peter's commands.

Unlike many dominant-submissive players I had no safe word. I totally relied on my husband to intervene if Peter went too far.

Peter said "Gillian take all your clothes off."

I then stood naked with my arms at my sides. I am naked for Peter's and Brian's pleasure. I was naked because a stranger told me to undress. Peter walked around me to examine me fully. He played with my breasts and buttocks and my pubic hair, which I had let grow. Peter likes women with pubic hair.

My husband used my phone to video-record my nakedness and Peter's dominance.

Peter said to Brian "Your wife has a lovely body. I can see why both you and I are attracted to her."

Peter pushed me onto the bed and my husband took some photos of my pubic hair covered vagina. Peter prised open my legs. His face was inches from my pussy. My husband took more photos. Peter's fingers then played with my pussy lips.

Peter said "Gillian, finger yourself then let me taste you."

I let Peter suck my love-juiced finger. I could see that Brian was sexually aroused.

Peter said "Now part your pussy so I can see your clit"

I felt Peter's breath on my exposed clit, then the flick of his tongue against it. Peter brought me to a beautiful orgasm. Brian had videotaped the whole episode.

Peter said "Stand and finger yourself."

I pushed in two fingers and rubbed my g-spot while my husband continued recording.

Peter said "I love seeing your tits move as you pleasure yourself."

My whole body tensed. I arched my back and climaxed forcefully. Peter smiled. I let my husband suck the fingers that had given me an orgasm.

Peter said "Now stand up and let me play with your arse."

I have never allowed anyone to have anal sex. I was aware that if Peter anally entered me I couldn't resist. It was a scary thought. Peter rimmed my arse with his tongue and then with his finger.

His thick finger slowly entered me. I tensed up and he stopped.

Peter said "Gillian, lay face down on the bed and grab the bottom of the headboard. I'm going to pleasure your arse."

My husband wasn't going to intervene. Indeed he helped Peter tie my hands to the headboard. My body once again tensed as Peter opened my butt cheeks and spat on the arse opening.

I felt the sensation of Peter's penis playing around the rim of my anus. I felt a slight pain as my anus try to resist Peter's cock entering my anal passage. I gasped as I felt more of Peter's prick force itself into my back passage.

I swayed and twisted slightly as Peter's penis played inside my arse. I felt him cum.

Once he recovered Peter asked me "What is it like?."

I replied "Once I got over the initial pain as you entered me I found it pleasurable."

Peter said "A successful experiment."

Peter kissed me and I kissed him back. I knew I was in safe hands. Brian looked unhappy about us kissing. I washed Peter's cock and gave it a loving kiss. My husband took more photos. But he didn't like me kissing Peter's manhood.

My husband was now going to be Peter's bitch.

Peter said "Gillian, hold Brian's cock in your hand and lick his balls"

Brian groaned with delight as I licked his ball sac.

Peter said "Gillian, give your husband a blow job. Brian, face fuck and cum into your wife's mouth."

I licked and sucked my way up Brian's shaft then flicked my tongue over his urethral opening. I then took his entire cock in my mouth. I felt Brian's pubic hair against my nose. I partially withdrew. Brian then pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

My husband begab to breath deeply. I felt his cock twitch and spasm. I sucked furiously and swallowed his semen.

Peter asked "Do you usually swallow your husband's cum?"

My husband said "I have never cum in her mouth."

Peter said to me "The drug will stop working shortly. What do you feel at this moment?"

I replied "I feel no shame responding so readily to your demands. I love the overwhelming pleasure of you violating me. I enjoyed giving my husband a blowjob merely because you asked me to."

Peter said "Next time will you allow me to fuck you in a public place? And will you allow me to become your regular bed partner?"

My moral code forbids public nudity. But with Peter's drug I was pleased to engage in lewd acts with the possibility of being seen.

Because of the drug I would let Peter replace Brian as my bedmate.

But because Peter wanted it, I said "Yes." to both questions

Peter said "The drug doesn't do what I told you. It didn't give me control over you. You did all those things voluntarily. These are what you really want. You want a man like me. You don't want a wimp of a husband who allows another man to fuck his wife."

Brian looked ashen faced. This wasn't what he planned when he invited Peter into our marriage.

Peter said to me "So you agree to have sex with me in public?"

I replied "Yes."

Peter continued "And to be my sole bedmate, foresaking that wimp of a husband?"

I replied "Yes."

Brian said "If you think I am staying around for you to whore yourself with Peter you are much mistaken."

Peter said to Brian "If you wanted a permanent relationship you wouldn't have invited me to pleasure your own wife. You must have known it was a risky business."

Peter moved in and Brian and I got a quickie divorce. Peter and I got married soon after the divorce was finalised.

I am blissfully happy with Peter as my sole bedmate. Peter has been faithful to me for 6 years now. We don't plan on any 7 year itch events. Merely another night of marital bliss.

LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers