Dogs Walked, Plants Watered Pt. 01

Story Info
My dog jumping the fence was the best thing to ever happen.
2.3k words
4.54
5.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pretty typical Thursday at the office. Trying to get ahead on things so I could slide out early on Friday, only to be derailed by a bunch of meetings that could have been emails.

Fortunately, traffic had been light on the drive home, and I was soon pulling into my garage.

I opened the door into the house and was a little concerned when Calypso, my Labrador, wasn't there to greet me. Probably sound asleep I thought, walking through the house, checking all her favorite nap spots to no avail.

I was headed out to the backyard when the doorbell rang.

I opened the front door to find a girl standing there with my dog. She was 5ft 6in or so, with long blonde hair wearing a black and gold shirt from the local college.

"Hi," she said with a big smile, "I think you might have lost something."

"Thanks for bringing her back," then looking down at Calypso, "come on girl, inside."

She just sat beside the girl, looking up at her then over at me.

The girl smiled, "Come on, go home," she said gesturing towards the door.

Calypso nuzzled against her leg.

"What a traitor," I said with laugh, "has she been giving you treats and belly rubs?"

"Well, only a few" the girl replied with a trace of embarrassment, "mind if I..." she gestured towards the door.

"Go right ahead, might be the only way to get this fickle girl inside."

I stepped out of the way, and she walked in, Calypso obediently at her side.

I followed her in, she glanced around the room before turning back to face me.

"I'm Tara, I live down the street."

"Oh, yeah...Jake and Wendy are your parents?"

"Yeah, but they're divorced now, Mom lives downtown now."

"Ohhh, sorry. I don't really keep up with the neighborhood gossip."

"You're a lot...younger... than most of the people in the neighborhood."

"True enough, but don't hold that against me, and I'm Colin". It was true, I was a 29-year-old living in a neighborhood full of people in their late 40s and 50s. It had been even more noticeable when I first bought my house. I never would have been able to afford to buy in the neighborhood if it hadn't been for a mix of bad and good luck. I had landed my first real job out of college just as the real estate market crashed, fortunately I was in a pretty stable industry, and then my grandmother had passed. My inheritance hadn't been all that much, but it had been enough to make a sizable down payment in a depressed market. Leaving me as a 20 something living in a 3400 sq foot house with a pool on a corner lot in a desirable neighborhood with a mortgage half what some of my older and wiser neighbors were paying.

"You going to State now?" I asked gesturing at her shirt.

"Yeah, just started."

Then, I had one of those harebrained ideas that would change my life.

"I know this is going to sound weird, but could you use a little extra spending money?"

She looked at me a little nervously, and I'm pretty sure she shot a quick glance back at the door.

"I guess..."

"Well, I was just thinking, poor Calypso here gets out sometimes because she gets bored with me at work all day, you're going to State, so I'm guessing that means you are done with your classes by 12 or 1?"

"Yeah, 12 or 10 depending on the day."

"Calypso obviously likes you, and I'm guessing by your outfit you were going for a run when you found her."

She nodded agreement, her face still puzzled.

"Well, what if I paid you to take her with you for a run, a walk whatever?"

"How much?" The confusion vanishing.

"Say, $50 a week? It's something you are going to be doing anyway and it's not really out of your way."

"Make it 60 and you have a deal."

"You drive a hard bargain young lady 60 it is."

We worked out the rest of the details and she headed home.

The next few weeks were uneventful. Tara used the garage door code to come in and get Calypso and take her for a walk, and I left cash on the dining room table for her trouble.

I had just gotten home on Friday, three weeks after our new arrangement started the doorbell rang again. Once again Tara was standing on my porch, and Calypso rushed out to greet her.

"How's it going, want to come in?"

"Thanks," she replied as she came through the door, Calypso making a hasty U turn to follow her. I closed the door behind her.

She turned to face me, and I could tell she was a little nervous, "I guess it's my turn to sound a little strange."

"Well, it seems to be working out for us so far..."

"That's true," she said starting to relax before continuing, "I was just wondering if I could... sort of...borrow your house?"

"Borrow my house?"

"Yeah, just sort of temporarily, in the afternoon. So, you know my folks got divorced, my Dad remarried and now he has a kid with my stepmom. He's a sweet little kid, but he's really noisy and that makes it hard to study. I tried the library, but I just can't get comfortable there. So, I was thinking after I take Calypso out if I could just study here for a few hours...if that would be, Ok?"

"Why not, it'll make the dog happy if nothing else, and I hated studying at the library too. You aren't going to raise my dog sitting rates for all this extra time."

"Of course not," she laughed, "I should probably lower them to thank you".

"Don't worry about it, your parents are going to be concerned, are they?"

"No, they are so focused on the baby they barely notice when I come and go anyway."

It was only a few days into our new arrangement when I started noticing things. The house was cleaner than it had ever been. I'm not a slob by any means but when you live with a Labrador you find yourself sweeping and vacuuming constantly. The vacuum was never quite where I left it, and when I swept and vacuumed, I wasn't getting nearly as much fur as I was used to.

Then I noticed the guest shower was being used, which led to the discovery of quite a collection of women's clothing in the guest closet and dresser.

I figured letting her shower and change clothes was a small price to pay for the free maid service I seemed to be getting. Especially after any breakfast dishes I left in the sink were mysteriously washed and dried when I got home.

Three weeks seemed to be the magic number in our relationship, and when I came home on the third Friday after she started "studying" at my place I came home to a house that smelled wonderful.

Tara was grinning impishly, Calypso at her side as I walked into the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind," she began, "but I found this amazing recipe, I really wanted to try, and I figured it would be a good thank you for letting me study here."

"It smells delicious, what is it?"

"Lemon and herb scallops, it will be ready in a few minutes if you want to go change".

"Yes Ma'am," I said turning and heading upstairs.

Dinner turned out to be every bit as delicious as it smelled. We chatted about school, how she was doing and how it had been for me, what working, and the supposed "real world" was like. Eventually we ended up sitting out by the pool, enjoying the evening as we talked.

The conversation hit a lull and I was staring up into the night sky, Calypso's collar clinked and I looked over to find Tara staring at me.

"Everything OK?" I asked.

"Just wondering, I mean I know it's your turn for a weird question but... how come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Who says I don't?"

"Me, I'm not sure how I know, but I just know."

"Well, you're right. Broke up with my ex about 5 months ago."

"What happened?"

Somehow it didn't feel strange to explain my relationship to an 18-year-old college freshman, so I plowed ahead.

"We dated for 2 years, and she's a great person, but we just didn't quite fit. She's very focused on the destination, I want to enjoy the journey. If that makes any sense..."

"I think so..."

"What about you, how does a beautiful girl like you not have a pack of drooling boys following her around?"

She laughed a little nervously, "Well, I had a boyfriend in high school, but he is going to school at Tech, and we both agreed we weren't serious enough to put ourselves through a long-distance relationship. I've been so busy with school and my friends that I really wasn't looking."

"Wasn't?" I enquired.

"Let's go swimming!" Tara said, quickly standing up and heading into the house.

Standing up, I followed her back into the house, I heard her in the guest room as I went down the hall to the master suite. I put on a pair of swim trunks and headed back down.

Tara had beaten me back to the pool. I had meant it when I said she was a beautiful girl, but every time I had seen her before she was in loose clothing and had that fresh faced girl next door look. Tonight though.... She was wearing a pink bikini which really showed off her large breasts, easily a D. I just stopped and stared for a moment, she grinned at me then jumped into the pool.

I hurried after her, wanting to be in the water if I lost the battle to control my rising erection. My body hadn't been this unreliable since high school.

The water was still nice and warm from the heat of the day, and I went underwater, swimming a quick lap, trying to focus my thoughts on something besides that pink bikini. I surfaced at the deep end and grabbed the wall, looking back Tara was watching me from the shallow end.

"You running away?"

"Just stretching out a little, gotta work off that delicious food."

She moved into the deeper water sliding forward into a breaststroke, that thought sent my body tingling again, as she swam towards me.

She took hold of the wall next to me, turning to face me.

I looked into her blue eyes for a moment, mind racing, then I figured what the hell.

"Wasn't?" I asked again with a smile, leaning in towards her.

"Wasn't," she replied as she leaned in, and our lips met.

We kissed, slowly at first then passionately. Her free arm went around me, then she released the pool wall and both arms were around my neck, our tongues intertwined as she pressed her body against me. I wrapped my free arm around her. Pulling her in tight. After a few minutes she broke off our kiss, still pressed close to me.

"Maybe we should move to shallower water?"

She let go of me, turning and quickly swimming towards the other end of the pool. I followed after, she didn't stop in the shallow end though, going right to the stairs and out of the pool. As she stepped out of the water she reached back, unclasping her top and tossing it onto one of the lounge chairs. She took a few more steps and as I was coming up the steps, I was treated to the sight of her sliding her bottoms down and unceremoniously kicking them towards the chair her top was on. She stopped by the chaise lounge chair I had been on when all this started and turned back to me. I had followed her lead, stripping off my trunks as I had gotten out of the water, ever so thankful none of the neighbors had a 2-story house. She spread her arms and I walked into the embrace, resuming kissing her, both hands now free to explore her body. They worked their way down until I was grasping her firm ass and gave it a squeeze. She jumped a little, breaking off our kiss, "you naughty boy" she whispered provocatively.

Her arms were around my neck, and she began to lower herself onto the lounge chair, pulling me down with her.

She was soon on her back with me on top of her, I began kissing her neck, working my way down. My lips found her right breast as my hand found the left, sucking and licking one nipple, teasing and caressing the other. Feeling her run her fingers through my hair, purring softly, then she reached down, pulling me up, face to face again. Realizing what she wanted I shifted my position a little until my hard cock was pressing against her.

Slowly I pressed forward, feeling her part for me as I slid deeper into her. She let out a gasp as I was completely inside her, holding still for a moment, her arms around me, caressing me as our eyes met.

"It feels sooo good", she purred.

I started to move, slowly building a rhythm in and out, encouraged by her moans of pleasure. I began kissing her neck, nibbling on her ear, one hand finding her breast again as I thrust into her.

"Uh, uh, yes...yes...yes...I'm coming", she gasped, and I felt her body quiver.

That was all I could take, and my own orgasm hit, filling her with my cum.

Carefully moving to her side, she scooted over to make room for both of us on the chair. Laying on my side, my free hand gently caressing her, moving over her arm, her breasts, her stomach, delighting in the softness of her skin.

Leaning in I kissed her softly on the cheek. She opened her eyes, smiling up at me for a moment before closing them again, her body at rest.