Doin' My Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and I having some more fun while my friend watches.
2.8k words
30.2k
47
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Totally Fake Incest Sex Fiction

"Dude... My God, your mom's a babe."

"Yeah..." Todd passes me the blunt. I take a big ass toke and grin. This is some real good shit. "I know. She's the queen babe of babes." Never have truer words been spoken.

Exhaling nice and slow. A pimp ass smoke ring and all. My grin glowing with smokey pride. My mom Kelly (Kelly Madison) is definitely the queen babe of babes.

"You think she would go out with me?" My buddy asks. I look at Todd. I don't wanna hurt my buddy's feelings, so I keep quiet. I take another deep toke on the blunt, then pass it over to him. Can't blame the dude for wanting to date my mom though. If she wasn't my mom, I'd be mackin' all over her myself. I get to bang her anytime I want, so, no need for that. I'm pretty chill about it...and real happy about it too.

"Do you think she would?" Todd asks me again. I think about what to say as he passes back to me. He's a real nice guy. Easy going dude. He's a lot older than me. Early 40's. Bald. Chubby. A total schlub. The definition of average, in every way possible.

"Dude, you should probably look somewhere else. There's a lot of hot pussy around here. Ask Misha out. You have my blessing." I try the helpful friend approach.

Damn... this is some real good shit. I take a double toke, enjoying the smoke immensely as it rolls steadily into my mouth. It smells extra sweet too.

Misha is my ex. Cool chick. Great tits. Bad ass personality. She may be a little too strong and forward for timid ol' Todd, but hey, at least she's not my mom. I try and keep mom for myself.

"Misha's hot. But, I'd really like to ask out your mom... if it's ok. Is it? I don't want to step on your toes or anything. You're my best friend and, I value our friendship." Like I said, Todd's a real nice guy. He's a little obsessively star struck by my blonde goddess mom, but, he's definitely a nice guy.

"I appreciate that, dude. I don't think she's your type though... no offense." I try to let him down easy. I pass back to him right as mom strolls down the stairs to my man cave. Looking all extra perfect and all.

Mom's smirking real sexy at me the whole way down the stairs. Tall, blonde, super stacked, and totally awesome. That slow, "I know I'm a hot bitch" walk. I laugh. God, I'm in love with her. She could stop, and take a piss right there on the steps while she belches and farts non stop, and I'd just smile... and get real damn hard while I'm smiling. Ha.

Mom strolls over onto the huge, black leather sofa and plops down in my lap, facing me. Still smirking. Still looking extra boneriffic. Her massive 34FFs almost totally spilling out of her very low cut and tight, sleeveless black blouse. Mom licks both sides of my face and purrs so sexy. God, she's got me hard already. She licks those super succulent, creamy pink lipstick covered lips for me, then kisses me very passionately, her arms around my shoulders. Her hands playing with my blonde hair. Her tongue shoving down my throat as Todd sits across from us and just stares, the blunt dangling out of the corner of his mouth.

Mom breaks our kiss and means back in my lap, smirking mightily at me. Grinding that incredibly beautiful, tight black leather pants covered coochie all over my enormous bulge. It's rock hard, and very much straining to get out of my beige cargo shorts. Fourteen inches of tattooed dick doesn't fit too comfortably inside a pair of shorts... cargo shorts or not.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My sexy son. My gorgeous, sexy son. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hehe." Mom leans in and kisses me again, making sure to push her spit deep into my mouth as we lock lips. More pussy grinding on my cock too as I feel her up, really kneading those mega tits right. Nice and rough like she likes.

Mom smiles at me as I keep on titty fondling her as she leans back in my lap again. Todd's still staring, hard and star struck... and drooling. Dude better wipe that blunt.

"Hey, Todd." Mom waves back at him as she leans all the way back... still grinding on my bulge... her blonde head resting on the coffee table.

"Uhhh.... Umm... oh... Hey, Kelly. Umm.. You look beautiful today." Todd tries to collect himself.

"Thanks, Todd. You're sweet. Just like my son here. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom closes her eyes, smiling so wickedly happily. Turned on, and seductively grinding away on my lap. Her right arm up and swaying around like she's riding a bull... which I guess she is. Ha.

Todd wipes the blunt thankfully, then passes it to mom. She takes it, and smokes deep, cooing blissfully as I start licking and kissing all over her mighty cleavage that's pouring out of that sexy black blouse.

I'm watching my mom the whole time, grinning away as I make out with her totally awesome, huge, heaving cleavage.

"How's your mom, Todd?" Mom asks, still smoking. Her incredibly sexy lips pursed around that blunt, softly, and decadently, sucking on it as she smokes. Her head still resting comfortably on the glass coffee table. Her left had around the back of my neck, holding it, her right hand taking the blunt from her mouth as she blows sexy smoke rings. This may be the closest I've ever cum to cumming in my pants while I'm watching a chick. Mom's that fucking sexy. She oozes extreme sexuality... and she fucking knows it. My mom knows how to work you, and how to push your buttons anytime she wants, or needs, to.

"Huh? Uhh.... Umm... She's good." Todd's smitten with my mom. Dude's staring a big ass hole through her.

Mom sits up in my lap, puffing hard on the blunt, then kissing me so we can share the smoke. Fuck. Those incredibly voluptuous lips taste so fucking good. The smoke slowly rolling between us, combined with mom's tasty spit as we kiss make for one hella awesome taste experience.

My hands move around and down to mom's rump, slapping both cheeks, then squeezing away on them as we keep on kissing. Todd excuses himself, and heads up to the bathroom. I've got one in my man cave... a real nice one too... down here, but, he heads up the stairs. He's all discombobulated by my sexually blazing mom. Ha. I'm sure he's heading up to the bathroom to rub one out to her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom's kiss is deep, dirty, and passionate. My hands make sure to play with her titties the same while we kiss. God, I love my mom's tits. All natural 34FFs and so beautiful they make you weak... and hard at the same time. They're magical. Ha.

"Thank you for the pics, baby. Christy loved them. I did too. Hehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." I'm glad they enjoyed my dick pics. My mouth and hands are certainly enjoying my mom. My cock too. Her pussy's grinding on it nice and slow and steady. It's twitching spastically from the sweet sensations.

"You're welcome. It was indeed my pleasure." We laugh. A real naughty laugh. Making out, and generally loving the carnally explosive vibe from it. "Todd keeps asking me if he thought you'd go out with him. Dude's got a major crush on my woman." My horny grin on my mom's heavenly, wet, bubblegum pink lipstick covered lips making her smile as well.

"Really?"

"Yep. We all love you." A naughty chuckle from me. Mom returns the favor, wickedly licking at my lips on top of it.

"I love you too, baby. Hmmmm... what did you tell him?" Mom looks at me inquisitively. Mischievously grinning as she plays with my hair.

"I told him he's probably not your type. I told him to ask Misha out."

"Ha! Misha's definitely not his type. She'd probably slap him around or something." We kiss again. Nice, quick kisses. Grinning away. Mom's still grinding happily on my crotch. It's like instinctive, I think. And it's real, real nice. Ha.

"I don't know. I might would go out with him. I mean, Todd's really sweet and he's a very calm, quiet guy. What do you think, baby? I mean... I am your woman after all. I wouldn't do anything to upset you." Mom gives me a real sweet, loving mother smile... mixed slightly with a side of naughty bitch for good measure. She starts smirking playfully at me, speeding up on her crotch grinding as well.

"Well... your my mom, so you can do what you want. But... like you said... you're my woman, and I wanna keep you for myself. It's up to you, my love."

Mom smiles lovingly at me. She tickles my chin, then leans in and gives me a soft, sweet, loving kiss. Not dirty at all. A really loving kiss. Our lips softly locked. Our mutual love tingling between us. We break the kiss and smile. Mom's green eyes sparkling. She's the most beautiful woman on earth. She really is. My heart... and my cock... beats with such intense love for her.

"Well then... I won't go out with him. I'm all yours, sweetheart." Mom grins. She leans in and gives me a real naughty lip lick, then she reaches down, and unzips my shorts, fishing out my now raging hard, tattooed super cock. That's a chore, getting a dick that big out of some shorts. She manages to do it though. Mom grasps it with both hands, and pumps it, slow and steady. My enormous shaft... totally covered with small gold stars with white trim... throbbing mightily in her hands. We kiss again. My intensely happy growls making mom giggle in my mouth.

I take mom's black blouse off and toss it on the matching, black leather sofa across from us that Todd was sitting on. My hands gripping those massive jugs through her black satin bra. That freaking bra feels amazing too. It's so soft and smooth. I squeeze it, and those breasts inside it, nice and deep, kneading them thoroughly. Mom coos happily, biting her bottom lip as she smiles at me, her right hand now softly caressing my face, her left, still pumping my insanely hard cock.

I pull mom's 34FFs out of her beautiful black bra and hang them over the huge cups, marveling at their extreme awesomeness. I gotta grin from ear to ear. Totally in awe of the most perfect breasts ever. They hang so perfectly over the bra. They're so huge and hefty. God! I'm so in love with them. I squeeze them rough and hard, mom moaning with horny delight from that. Smirking so heatedly. Her mouth ready to pounce on my cock at any moment. She absolutely loves rough breast play.

I lean down and lick and kiss every last inch of breast flesh. I suck each breast so deep and voraciously. Very, very lustfully stuffing as much of each one into my mouth as possible.

I look at my mom as I suck so hard on her breasts. Her hard as steel nipples are throbbing mightily in my mouth. She's breathing deep, smirking so heatedly. Pumping my lurching shaft faster. Heatedly rising up and down in my lap as I devour those awesomely perfect knockers.

Mom quickly rips her leather pants off. She's going commando, so no thong underneath. We kiss again, our spit rolling fast between our mouths. Mom so turned on... me too... by everything. She rubs my mushroom crown on her dripping wet slit, moaning so contently into my mouth. She drops her pussy down on my gold star covered cock, blissfully moaning as each tattooed inch slowly thrusts up her. Her wet snatch tightly gripping it, pulling it in, inch by hard throbbing inch. Fuck! I'M SO DAMN HARD! My cock twitches constantly as it drives deep up her soaking wet, wickedly quivering cunt. The feeling is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING!!!

Todd finally comes back down the stairs, and stops in his tracks near the bottom of them. His jaw drops at the sight of my blonde bombshell mom riding my cock as we feverishly kiss. He just stands there, open-mouthed, watching. So smitten with my mom. I'm sure, wishing so badly, that he was exactly where I was at the moment. I catch a glimpse of Todd out of the corner of my eye. I snicker. Poor dude. Might as well give him a hella hot show.

My hands very tightly grip my mom's insanely luscious breasts as she bounces on my dick. She bites her bottom lip and moans while she pats and rubs her puffy clit, increasing her lusty enjoyment my fourteen inches of tattooed meat is providing her pussy.

God, that pussy. Holy fuckity fuck! Mom's pussy eats my dick, drooling her succulent pussy juices all over the constantly twitching shaft as her pussy sucks it in, pulsating perfectly on my meat the whole ridiculously fun time.

Mom kisses me, hugging me around my neck and tongue fucking my brains out. I slap her jiggly, but toned ass cheeks, then squeeze and shake them nice and rough, making her moan excitedly, and making Todd drool all over himself as he gawks hard at mom and me on the sofa. He stands still on the stairs, just watching us, his bulge thumping around in his pants almost independently of him.

Mom speeds up on my fat dick, bouncing faster and wilder with us still kissing and spit swapping. The stars all over my dick lurching around spastically from all of her pussy freaking on my dick. And it's some fine ass pussy freaking for sure. Ha.

Her pussy vice grips my cock really hard while she sucks really hard on my tongue, screaming all over my tongue as she squirts. Her magnificently curvy body trembling on mine as she cums. I slap her ass again and squeeze it some more for me... and for Todd. He licks his drool dripping lips as his intense stare gest even more intense. His eyes bulging as he watches my mom squirt all over my cock. I just grin. Happy as all fuck, and turned on as well watching my buddy watch me fuck my mom. It's such a hot fucking vibe in my man cave.

I watch Todd watch mom, on her knees, taking a massive facial from me. That's a blast... literally. It's Fun as hell watching him watch mom smile bright as all of my thick, gooey cream pumps all over her perfect face. Fat, creamy wads of sperm splattering mom's face, then slowly rolling all over it as she moves her face around so she can wear a full on sperm mask. My sperm mask. Fuck, that's hot!

I light a blunt and grin, smoking, then passing to mom after she sucks me, draining my super cock jizz free, oh so blissfully. What an awesome afternoon. Mom and I both laugh when we look over and see the big wet spot on Tom's pants. Dude jizzed himself watching us. I take that as a compliment. Ha. A real nice one.

Todd swallows hard, and nervously grins, hoping not to creep out my mom. She takes a deep toke on the blunt, then passes the cum tinged blunt back to me. I wipe it a little, and smoke away as mom tells Todd, "glad you enjoyed the show, doll." Mom blows him a flirty kiss and laughs. I pass her back the blunt, and join in the laughter. Todd smiles, still a tad nervous, now covering up the wet spot on the front of his pants.

Another day, another way to fuck the love of my life. The blonde queen of huge tits and happy fucks. My mom. The best. The most beautiful... and the hottest bitch to do. Todd's leering at her and I'm smokey laughing. Mom's sucking my cum dribbling jizz canon... and life rocks.

See ya next time... while I'm Doin' My Mom. Peace and sweet pussy grease. Oh yeah... Todd told me... after he snapped outta his mom trance... that he did indeed rub a big one out upstairs, right in mom's pink satin bra in her bedroom. She saw it when she went upstairs. She didn't get upset though. She thought it was sweet. She gave Todd the bra to take home and use again later when he thought about her again. Mom's such a sweetheart. The most awesome and gorgeous sweetheart of a mom ever. A big, happy thumbs up and grin to her... and to that. Later, peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 2 years ago

Love the mommys big tits.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Sucks Dick! She can't live without it. So, when Dad's out of town...in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories