Doin' My Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and I fooling around... And Misha stops by for some fun.
3k words
17.2k
38
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,113 Followers

Doin' My Mom 03

By : DickThePimp

Fake, But Freaky, Incest Sex Fiction

"He's OK, but he's not my type." Misha's not into Todd. Hey... I asked.

"What's your type?"

"This."

Misha and I share a nice, naughty laugh. She's stroking my cock. It's soft, but throbbing nicely in her left hand. We're making out on the picnic table in my back yard.

Misha decided to whip my cock out of my black leather pants, and give it a massage. Such a nice friend. Ha.

We broke up last year, but we've stayed very close since. Hell, I've known Misha since elementary school. We were best friends long before we started dating.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Those lips make me horny." Misha digs my lips. I dig hers too. Her breasts too. D cups. Natural. Real soft and real squeezable too. My hands are finding that out to be very, very true once again, right about now. They're working over her tits through her flannel shirt while we swap spit and tongue fuck ourselves into sexual nirvana.

She really does have such soft lips. Great kisser too. God, she can suck cock also. Damn! Just freaking damn! My dick is anxiously anticipating that. It keeps twitching in her hand as she berks it and as it keeps slowly, but steadily, growing.

"You've got the coolest dick ever, James. God... all those stars all over it. I wish I could've been the first to suck it afterwards."

Our tongues roll around with each other's, our saliva rolling off of one tongue, right to the other.

"Thanks. I had to give mom that one." Another naughty laugh for us. I unbutton Misha's shirt. Her gorgeous tits encased in her white cotton bra. It's thin, and her tits are almost falling out of it. The way it should be. If you must wear a bra, make sure it's as small as possible and your tits are falling out of it. Just sayin'.

Misha lays me down on the picnic table and smirks. She wants some dick. Damn, I dig this chick. We might should give it another try.

Misha playfully bites and sucks on my pierced nipples. One, then the other. Pulling on them, and shaking them as she bites them. Fuckity fuck! Awesome sauce, baby.

Misha grins as she pumps my dick. She licks at my lips, heatedly smirking now, I smirk back. She's ready to suck... so, let's get to it.

Misha licks up and down my half hard shaft. All the way up and down the star covered shaft. She kisses it too. Soft kisses... accompanied by naughty nibbles. I laugh, laying back on the table, my hands casually behind my head. I'm enjoying every freaking second of this.

Misha sucks on my tip. Biting on it as she sucks it. Damn, this chick knows how to work my dick. We definitely need to think about giving it another shot.

She takes me in. About four inches of tattooed dick. Slurping loud on it. Shaking her head wildly as she slurps, really getting into it. I just smile, dude. I just smile.

My dick lurches in her mouth. Misha takes in another couple of inches, her mouth stretched and sucking hard. Her tongue bathing my shaft. Her spit rolling from her mouth, lubing my gold star covered shaft for its steady journey, further down Misha's cock gobbling throat.

I start groaning. Another inch goes down Misha's throat. My smile so happy. My cock now fully hard. Misha pumps the base with both hands, sucking down the top half so perfectly. So steady. Those smooth, luscious lips rippling right down my fat meat, taking down two more inches. Nine inches stuffed down her throat. Only five inches to go. Misha doesn't gag. She's given me so many blowjobs, she's perfectly adjusted to my giant dick. No gagging. Just slow, steady sucking. Spit rolling slowly down my mighty throbbing shaft right before her lips do. Such a perfect blowjob.

The cool breeze blows. The trees rustle. The birds chirping away. And, my girl Misha gobbles down my entire cock. Yep. She made it. All the way down. Her lips pressed into my crotch. Her left hand massaging my tattooed balls, softly squeezing them, then rolling them, as she bobs so deep on my wet cock. So much spit glazing it as Misha sucks hard all the way back up... then hard, all the way back fucking down. All the way. Her lips kissing my crotch over and over as she deep throats me... over and over. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Just fuck!

Misha laughs around my massive shaft as my groans of total and complete joy ring out louder and louder.

That's it... I gotta fuck this bitch! Now!

I pull Misha up on me. She and I kiss so passionately. So much intense, deep sexual energy racing between us. She quickly rubs my mushroom head on her dripping wet slit, then pushed it inside her very ready pussy. Misha's cunt grips my shaft tight as it pulls it in, her juices soaking it as it drives deep. Stretching that sweet pussy. Inch after thick tattooed inch pushing steady up that delicious, wildly vibrating snatch.

Misha dances her pussy on my cock. I slap and squeeze her jiggly white ass cheeks while we heatedly kiss. Both of us smiling and groaning, loving fucking. Loving fucking each other.

Misha grabs my hands and stretches them out on the table, holding them tight as she rides me. Bouncing hard on my mighty shat, then swirling it around with her wet, ready to cum coochie, kissing me so deep and so loving. I think I'm falling in love with this chick all over again.

Misha screams into my mouth when she cums. Her cram explodes all over my deep dicking... dick. Fuck! So much pussy cream bathing my hard throbbing cock. So fucking much! Uhh!

Her pussy grips my dick so tight. I growl hard into her mouth. Misha laughs. Her pussy still pumping out her super sweet pussy jizz, spasming mightily on my fat, small gold stars with white trim covered dick.

Dude, I just breathe, grin, growl, and fuck that fiercely cumming pussy senseless. I take charge. I shove my meat right up there. My hips coming up off of the table, Fucking my chick deep, hard, and real fucking horny.

Misha screams her very kinky approval, pulling my hair as she shoves her tongue straight down my throat. Her body feverishly quivering, writhing all over mine as I take that pussy. My hands back to squeezing her ass, real rough.

I slap her cheeks... HARD! Misha screams out again. I slap both of them again... even harder! She screams once more, sucking violently on my tongue, furiously shaking her sex milk dripping coochie all over my massive, throbbing monster. Fucking awesome!

I end up cumming very hard down Misha's throat. A simple cum dump. She slides back off of my cock, straight down it. Her knees on the ground, leaning over, my giant, lurching dick starting to spurt. Misha takes me all the way down in one massive gulp. All of it. Every fucking inch! FUCKKKK!!!!

My kiss erupts from my cock, blasting down Misha's throat. My cock lurching every time it shoots out another huge wad of thick and gooey sex milk. So much cum racing down that bitch's super fast swallowing throat.

Misha just gulps it all down. Fast and furious. No messing around. Just cum eating. Moaning and growling wildly like a starving animal forgoing itself on a fresh kill. Misha's beautiful eyes blazing at mine. Her extreme cum lust overtaking her. I breathe deep and smile. Mesmerized by my ex. Falling madly in love with her once again. And all it took was a fun fuck on the picnic table outside my house. Who knew. Ha.

We kiss literally for an hour. No joke. Misha laying on top of me, writhing on me as we make out. My hands roaming the backside of her body as we kiss. A very blissful hour of making out with my chick. Right there on the picnic table. Birds chirping. Breeze blowing and everything.

"Am I your bitch again?" Misha getting right to the point after the hour of make out fun. We laugh.

"Hmmmm.... Let me think....... Hmmm...." She playfully twists my pierced nipples, real hard. "Ahh! Ha... Sure." I chuckle, the pain from the nipple twist tingling all over... in a very, very nice way. I really dig this chick. I really do. She smiles real happy, and kisses me again. Soft and loving. A change for Misha. The horny bitch. Ha.

My mom Kelly (Kelly Madison) is out with her friend Christy. They're moving some stuff at Christy's place, and having lunch afterwards. Todd went over there to help. Dude can't stop talking about my mom. I guess letting him watch us fuck didn't quell his desire for my mom very much. Ha.

Later on, mom gets home, and comes in my room. I'm relaxing, smoking on my bed. I already texted her about Misha and I being back together. She was really happy about that. She really likes Misha, and she knows how I feel about her too. Mom wants me to be happy... and she makes that happen as much as possible. Oh yeah.

Mom crawls into bed with me. I pass her the blunt, and smile. Damn, she smokes so sexy. Ha. She plays it up for me too. Sucking nice and slutty on the blunt when she smokes. Those very voluptuous lips puckered tight around the blunt. Fuck! Her tongue licking around it and all. I usually don't like a wet blunt, but hey... when mom makes it wet, I fucking love it. Ha. Gotta make an exception for her.

Mom winks at me, knowing how turned on I am by her smoking skills. She smiles, and gently puts the blunt in my mouth, softly kissing my cheek as well. Such a sweet mom.

"How's my man doing?" Mom lays by me, rubbing my chest, her head against mine on the headboard. She gives me several soft, quick kisses on the cheek. I just grin, and smoke. I'm at peace, and feeling extra good.

"I'm doing great, mama. How are you? You didn't pull anything moving did you? I'd be glad to help you work that out if you did." I mischievously smirk at her, then pass back to her. We laugh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I didn't, baby. But... feel free to work anything out on me that you want to. Hehe." Mom, the extra gorgeous tease.

I said earlier that I was mesmerized by Misha. That's the way I constantly feel about my mom. 24/7. I look her over and smile. Calm, cool... and extra turned on. As always.

There aren't adjectives to accurately describe how fucking hot my mom is. She's the perfect woman. In every way possible. I can't say that enough.

From her long blonde hair, to her super succulent lips, to her mind blowingly perfect, all natural 34FF breasts, to her magically delicious cunt, to her beautiful, bouncy ass, to those long, smooth legs. Pure perfection. 54 years old and hotter than chicks my age. And, I'm 20.

We kiss. The second those lips of hers touch mine, my cock twitches in my pants. That's the affect she has on me. We softly kiss, mom holding the blunt in her left hand as we kiss. Both of us smiling as our lips smoothly lock. I could probably chum just from kissing my mom, but I don't. I hold it in and enjoy the kiss. Soft, romantic, and oh so loving. With a more than slight tinge of heated passion. Perfect. She's perfect. The moment's perfect.

My right hand wanders to her left breast. Mom's thin, super tight, black, form fitting, long sleeve top is so smooth. I marvel at it for a second, then get back to marveling at her boob. She's wearing a black satin bra too, but hey... her boob is so awesome, the bra doesn't distract from it at all. I squeeze it and smile. Mom smiles while she smokes, watching me smile so happily at her breast, knowing full well how madly in love with them that I am. She softly caresses my face, smiling with such motherly love, and blowing me a kiss as I keep up the breast fondling. I'm so in love with this woman. No offense to Misha, but, mom is the love of my life. She makes me weak... in the hottest, most romantic way possible.

I take a deep toke on the blunt and put it up. It's time for mom and me to have some fun. We kiss as I gently lay her on the bed, sharing the smoke in my mouth with her. We both laugh, so happy to be where we are. Dude... I'm smitten. Period.

My right hand starts groping mom's massive tits while we heatedly kiss, I run my hand under her top and grope her tits over that super smooth black bra. Her soft white flesh contrasting so perfectly with it.

My hand eventually works her 34FF breast out of the extra large cup, hanging it over it as I squeeze it nice and rough. Mom's very approving moan spurring me on. I pinch her hard nipple, rolling it between my fingers as she starts sucking on my tongue. Her happy, approving moans continue. I squeeze her breast some more. It's so big. It overflows my big hand. Fucking awesome tits.

I start sucking it, my face buried in all of that super soft and hefty breast flesh as I very ravenously suck on mom's massive breast. I'm in heaven. My heaven. So happily sucking the breast of the most perfect woman ever to grace the earth. The love of my life... my mom.

Mom plays with my hair, smiling so happy as I suck that breast harder and harder, stuffing as much of her perfect breast into my mouth as will possibly fit. My mouth sucking on it so ravenous. So feverishly. So obsessively. God... I can't say anymore......

Mom lays me on my back and smiles real naughty, licking all over my bare chest. She sucks on each pierced nipple, pulling on each one... softer than Misha did earlier... sucking on each one nice and hard. God, I'm feeling amazing, dude.

Mom slowly licks down my chest and stomach, her tongue gently swirling around as it moves downward.

I take a deep breath and growl as mom's lips each my cock. It's still in my very thin, airbrushed pajama pants. I decided to really relax and put them on. I fucking love these pants. A huge naked pic of my mom is airbrushed all over them. Mom loves them too. She giggles as she softly kisses my cock through them.

She takes my cock out, licking up and down the shaft, giggling again after she removes my pants. She looks them over, and giggles up at me, blowing me a real sexy kiss. I chuckle. I got my friend to airbrush her on them as a tribute to her and her immense gorgeousness.

Mom sucks me in, taking down about half of my half hard cock, rubbing softly all over my chest as she moves in between my legs so she can look right up into my eyes as she sucks my cock. She loves doing that... and good God... I do too.

Mom's loving blowjob makes me so happy. I lay there and watch her suck my cock deep, her blonde hair swaying around as she bobs on my monster. Her lips puckered tight around my star covered shaft. She smiles every time my cock throbs excitedly in her mouth.

Mom pulls off of my cock, kisses me so passionately, then rubs those 34FDs all I er my twitching monster. Teasing me so perfectly. Smirking wickedly and giggling as I growl non stop from the immense, cock pleasuring enjoyment she's giving me.

Mom deep throats me over and over, softly playing with my tattooed balls as her saliva slowly rolls down my shaft mere moments before her lips do.

When I cum, I hold her blonde head, gripping her hair, as mom smiles up at me, her eyes totally locked on mine. My cock jumps in her mouth each time it shoots out another glob of my super creamy dick goo. Every one of them immediately, and so eagerly, gulped down by the greatest woman on earth... my loving mom. The one true love of my life.

My endless love for the woman that brought me into this world flowing through us as my cum flows down her throat. Her very happy coos of joy making me smile. Making her smile as well. She holds my right hand, her green eyes sparkling with pure love for her only son. She drinks every drop of my seed, her tongue tickling the underside of my shaft so perfectly as those incredible lips drain my balls of ever last drop of jizz I possibly have in me. Fuck! Just fuck! The moment is perfect. She's perfect.

We kiss after mom drains me. My lips locked. Our tongues fucking. Our heat for one another blazing between us. My hands play with those incredible breasts. My hands in heaven. My mouth in heaven. My souls smack dab in the middle of it. I wanna live every moment the rest of my life right here... basking in the sexually charged perfection that is my blonde goddess mom.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That was amazing, my king. Thank you so much for the cum. God, I love it. I love it so fucking much. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Almost as much as I love you... almost." Mom playfully laughs as we softly kiss. I join her. Both of us laughing as the kissing/breast fondling love continues on my bed.

"You know... I guess I should tell you what happened with Todd after all of the moving fun we had. Hehe." Mom's wickedly playful grin as she lays on my chest, mischievously... and very effectively... rubbing those massive tits all over my chest, and smiles right at me, intriguing me greatly. Hmmmmmm. What could have happened?

Tune in next time to find out. Mom and I will be right here... ready to talk... and fuck. Ha. Peace, my horny peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,113 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom Sucks Dick! She can't live without it. So, when Dad's out of town...in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 01 After some medical advice, a mother takes care of her son.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories