All Comments on 'Doing Alice'

by Bluewolfhead

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yeah!

This is a fantasy of so many men. Loved your story, thank you, and please write more.

photoman001photoman001over 13 years ago
Cannot

A fantasy maybe but he must have been drunk. To think that once he 'saw' his wife down the corridor that he could disguise the naked girl he was screwing? You seem to have a problem using the word "can't" as a shortening of the word "cannot". You use similar abreviations like "shouldn't" and "couldn't" so why not "can't" in several places.

Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodover 13 years ago
The "cannot" previously mentioned was

used within the speech of the girl. Obviously trying to make her seem more innocent. Perhaps trying to evoke the style, of something more old fashioned, or something like English period drama. (ewww periods, what's so dramatic about those.)

I thought this was very well done, all in all, and "didnot" find the "cannot" a problem.

Also, being discovered by the wife, or daughter, served to add an edge of tension, without spoiling the boundaries of the story, or going further than artistic licence would allow.

If anything Alice did not seem very reluctant, but I like to see the genre boundaries blurred a little.

Probably don,t let any vulnerable young ladies stay with the author of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

Very good. Very hot. Very Sexy. And very well written too. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great going

It has been quite somewhile that such a story has surfaced - I loved the pace of the story, the excitement of getting caught and the fantasy that was ultimately fulfilled ! definitely fantastic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

A fantastic story, you should write more of them involving the daughter's friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I love the premise of the forbidden daughters friend. I also love the methodical pace at which the story progressed. I would love to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Oh god,

I love your cock."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Fantastic

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago

Mmmmm😏 A whole fucking lot more please

Explorer222Explorer222over 4 years ago
Well done

I loved the image of the girl on her back on the black granite counter.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Youza. Good story. I would have loved for his daughter to get involved. Oh well . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous