All Comments on 'Doing as I'm Told'

by bidaze

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bidazebidazeover 11 years agoAuthor
more

i desperately need another hung straight man to own my again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bidaze -which part of your body is an 'again?'

Naughty boy, you!

OMG!!! OMG!!!!! So hot and and filthy I could just feel that big fat thang!

Sorry lost my contrasena babies - Pistolpackinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my fantasy

Must have been written about me

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
wish there was more

great start to a story, then 'all gone'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love cocks

sitting at a local bar a good looking guy sat beside me he put his hand on my knee and said you are so damn cute I want you to suck my cock I replied what makes you think I am gay he said nothing and grabbed me buy the arm pulled me to my feet and said I know a cocksucker when I see one lets go I meekly replied yes sir and meekly followed him out to his car we drove a short distance to his motel room where once inside he ordered ne to undress leaving me stand0ing there clad only in my pink bra and panties he laughed and said I knew you were a sissy faggot cocksucker n.ow get over here and suck my cock which was fully erect and gliswtening with pre cum yes sir I uttered fellto my knees and started sucking it didnt take long and I could sense he was ready to cum when he did the volume of cum shot down my I managed to hold some in my mouth for a bit to savor the taste he then pushed me away after slapping my face and ordered me to get on the bed he then said I am going yo fuck you hard bitch all I could say was please make me your sissy bitch sir I was surprised to see his cock almost fully erect allI could say was please fuck me now sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous