All Comments on 'Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by fuzzyb2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice twist

Good continuation of the series with passionate sex. Interesting to see what direction the story takes. It has so many potential scenarios with Alexa and Adrianna. Thanks

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago
Hot! *****

Nicely done!

Adrianna is such a naughty tease. She almost fucked Thomas in the first chapter, and then works him over in the second. (And someone has to tell Thomas that when she wailed, she did have an orgasm, lol! She wasn't faking it!) Adrianna is obviously very bad, and she is taking advantage of Thomas, but he certainly has issues of his own (i.e., how can he do this to his Dad?). I guess the sexual chemistry that Thomas and Adrianna have is so electric that what is a young man to do? Pussy takes down a lot of young men.

I'd love to see Thomas date Alexa while Adrianna continues to date Thomas's Dad. On the side maybe Thomas and Adrianna can still have the occasional tryst. Also, I'm not sure if Adrianna is on birth control, but there may be an issue if she isn't.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice story. Loved the build up. Next up some hot anal I am guessing would be nice. Again nice story.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Oh Yessss!

Well the 3 other comments have pretty much nailed it down. We all want MORE!! And yes there is sooooo much potential in the story you have built!! I am looking forward to more & I hope soon.

Thank You for a very pleasant read, well 3 reads actually. they are all three very HOT, & enjoyable.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
This is where....

the story should have stopped. It's crash and burn after this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuzzyb2@fuzzyb2
I find it thrilling to build these stories and invent viable relationships from which others can draw pleasure. Please comment or email me ideas and feedback. It's all welcome.