Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

"Would you like to see our tits, Thomas?" asked Brooke.

"I would love to. Please."

They each stood up and moved right in front of me. Mei moved in behind her friend and, grasping the top of her leotard, pulled it down over Brooke's shoulders, freeing up perfect teen breasts with small but hard and rubbery nipples riding high.

Then Brooke moved in front of Mei and undid the buttons on her schoolgirl blouse. She was done rather quickly and tossed the blouse aside. Then they took up positions in front of me, asking me to judge them it seemed.

"You are so beautiful, the two of you," I told them.

"Are my breasts too small? I mean, compared to Mei, they are pretty small," complained Brooke. Mei answered for me, "your tits are perfect, Brooke, and I bet Thomas likes them too. I mean, look at his cock. It's going up again."

Indeed I was, and it's no wonder.

I wasn't sure where we'd go from here, but Brooke and Mei seemed to have a plan.

"I don't know if you think this is dumb, but we were wondering what it looked like when you masturbated?" asked Brooke.

"Yea. Could you show us," Mei's enthusiasm was engaging, and awfully erotic. Would I jack off in front of these girls? I wasn't actually sure so I took a chance, "I would love to, but what's in it for me?" I had no idea what would come of this.

Mei leaned into Brooke's ear and there was whispering. Then Brooke did the same to Mei. This went on for a few minutes before they came to a decision. I was still ready, hard cock and all. Remember, I was on display to them all this time and only now had they taken their tops off.

Brooke spoke up first: "How about if we all masturbate at the same time?"

I pretended to be considering my response, even if my cock was already vibrating with anticipation.

"Well, that would be fair, I think. But are you okay, you know, playing with yourselves in front of me?"

"Since you will be doing the same thing, we agree that it would be fair. Besides, we decided that even thinking about asking you had made us both really horny and this would be a good way to deal with that, and you have such a great cock that..." Mei rattled on for a while until Brooke cut her off. "He said yes, Mei. We're going to have a circle jerk, you goof."

"I am just so horny my brain is off I think."

They had clearly planned this in their whispers because there was going to be a seating change. Brooke took my hand and got me to move the recliner right in front of the sofa. I had to move the coffee table to get it close enough for Brooke — my come was there drying out. 'I'll have to fire off another one,' I thought to myself.

When I was properly seated alone in the chair, legs stretching before me, they took their positions on the sofa directly in front of me. There was no more than five feet between them and my crotch. Mei jumped up all of a sudden, "we need more light," she said as she dragged over a floor lamp and adjusted its light to illuminate all three of us. "That's more like it," she said.

"Yea, I bet Thomas wants to see us, too, don't you?"

"It's a privilege, girls."

Brooke had been first to prepare. Before sitting down she had removed her body stocking completely but had kept her skirt for some reason. Mei had only needed to slip off her panties which she did elegantly. She knew she was having an effect of me because she was slow to reach under her schoolgirl skirt and then slower to tug down her bikini briefs. She even paused when they came past the hem of her skirt and glanced first at me, then at her friend. When I looked at Brooke, I saw she was as much on the hook as I was while Mei removed her panties. Then they were off and she was apparently bare.

"I think we are all ready, aren't we?" I asked.

Brooke was nervous but said yes, sure while Mei was getting into it big time. Her response was more confident and spoke to all three of us about to have a wonderful time. She even said it, "I hope you guys are as ready for this as I am." Then she slipped a hand beneath her short skirt. This pulled the fabric up her legs a bit but not enough for me to see more than her wrist moving around.

Brooke only hesitated until she saw her friend make the first move, the she, too reached under her skirt. In Brooke's case, she had to actually pull back the tight fabric which gave me a lovely view of her soft thighs almost up to her pussy. Her hand was also making little motions at her crotch.

For my part, I had been ready for quite a long time. I was ready to give them the show they were hoping for. I reached for the oil first mostly to delay the start of the action. I figured this would give the girls some time to warm up, that is, if they even needed it.

With some oil dribbled onto my cockhead I took my hand and spread it evenly all over my meat. I was already rock hard so it was mostly for show. I looked up and saw that both girls were laser-focussed on my cock and my hand. I was enjoying the sight of these two rubbing themselves and using me as their fantasy object. I saw Mei's softly rounded tits moving in time with her hand; Brooke's were smaller so less bouncing, but no less hot a sight.

I gently started to stroke my length, taking lots of time going from head to base. I reached to cup my own balls with my other hand. This drew a small gasp from Mei. I could tell she was getting along much faster. By now her hand was fully buried in her crotch and she was rubbing at a good pace. Brooke was not far behind but she was having trouble with the tight fabric holding back the movement of her hand. She stopped rubbing herself just long enough to lift her ass off the couch and pull the skirt clear up to her hips.

I could now see all of her. She was glorious. And she noticed me watching her masturbating. She caught my eye and momentarily stopped her hand, pulling it away. She was showing me her pussy all soft and wet. Her pubic hair matched her head but there was not very much of it so I could clearly see her labia which were spectacular. Her lips were completely puffed up and they hung at least half an inch out.

Following my gaze, Mei turned to look at her friend as well. Her face recorded that I wasn't the only one to find Brooke's pussy sexy. Brooke then went back to her masturbation. She was pinching a nipple with one hand while the other had slipped two fingers between her luscious pussy lips.

I was still stroking my cock but every once in a while I would really jack off, big hard moves to bring me closer to orgasm. Good thing I had already had a good come.

I think Mei may have felt that Brooke was commanding too much attention, or whatever, but she found a way to slide her buttocks forward on the sofa until her butt was almost off the front of the seat. She let her skirt slide up as she did this so now she was as much on show to my eyes as Brooke was, but she was even closer.

Mei's pussy had dark, dark hair but again, there was not too much of it so I could see her lips wrapped around her finger. She had one hand flicking at her clitoris while the other pumped in and out of her cunt.

My biggest problem was deciding where to look. Brooke was now finger-fucking herself as hard as Mei was and both girls were breathing hard as they built their passion. Brooke said, "I love watching you fuck your hand, Thomas."

Mei mumbled an "uh-hunnn" as she continued to work her fingers deep inside her pussy.

"You will tell me when you want me to come, right girls?"

This time I got an 'uh-hunnn' from both of them. They were watching my cock as it slid through my strong hand, the head glistening as it shot out past my fist every stroke.

"You are both so sexy — I can smell your pussies from here," I told them, "and you smell absolutely delicious." Yes, I had an agenda now.

"Really? We smell good to you?"

"Yes Brooke, I love the smell of pussy."

Mei took the lead and reached towards me, letting me smell her fingers fresh from her cunt. While still jacking off, I took her hand and pulled her two fingers into my mouth, licking them clean before letting her go. She fell back into place and went crazy with her hands on herself.

Brooke was not to be outdone so she half-stood to let me reach her fingers as well, and I did the same thing. Time for the next step.

"I hope you understand that I really do love the taste of your pussy juices."

I swear these girls had planned for every eventuality. Mei hesitated slightly but only to get Brooke's agreement, "would you like to taste us for real?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"We wonder if you would lick our pussies like we've heard. I mean, Alexa was boasting that you could make her come with your mouth."

"I would love to eat you both... who's first?"

Mei was so quick on the agreement that I knew she'd been planning this all along. Good.

I was still hard as a rock but now I my face was approaching Mei's lovely pussy. She smelled delightful and fresh. And was she ever wet. I slid my tongue along her whole pussy from just below the bottom to the very tip of her clitoris which I flicked with my tongue when I got there.

Mei was very responsive to the touch of my mouth and tongue and she was soon writhing around as I pressed, licked and penetrated her with just my tongue. She was really enjoying herself, as I was. I reached out to touch Brooke to my right but couldn't find her naked thigh. I was about to look up to see where she'd go to but I knew right away when I felt her leaning over my back with a hand grasping my thick cock. I could feel her hard little nipples on my skin and her hand sliding along the length of my pole.

I kept eating Mei's pussy as Mei was building up to the orgasm I hoped she would have, one that she would never forget. Then it was time. Mei grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my face hard into herself. I just thrust my tongue out to reach as deep between her labia as I could while my mouth was pressed hard against the nub of her clitoris.

Mei was wild with passion, and with orgasm. She was just trailing off the first one and I was lightly licking at her flesh but staying away from her clit which would be too sensitive for a moment, then I built up my movements and placed a hand on her mons as if to hold her down, but mostly so I could rub my thumb against her clit. She had a second orgasm almost right away. I was loving this, especially with Brooke still jacking me off as I worked on her friend.

When Mei was truly finished I raised my head up and saw complete satisfaction in her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed each of her hard nipples. Okay, it was a good kiss with a nibble, but it wasn't to start something new.

Brooke knew that Mei was out of it now so it had to be her turn. I was kneeling between Mei's soft thighs and Brooke was beside me. She had let go of my cock but was just as ready to go as Mei had been; maybe more so because of the wait.

"Do you still want to eat my pussy, Thomas?"

My answer was to lay down on the sofa with my head beside Mei's thigh, then to lift Brooke up until she was straddling my chest. She seemed shocked but I think we had established enough trust for this. I pulled her forward until her young cunt was right up against my mouth. She was sitting tall on my chest but had to hold on to the back of the sofa for balance because her reaction to my oral talents was as good as those of her friend. She really enjoyed my nibbling on her pussy lips. I lightly bit down and tugged them away from her. She liked that.

Mei had recovered by now and was watching me eat her friend's cunt only a couple of feet away. Covered with young pussy, I did not see that the girls had leaned in to each other and were kissing. I only saw that when I paused for a breath.

My forgotten cock was not about to give up getting its own relief. Indeed, the more I was having fun with Brooke's pussy, and now with them kissing passionately, tongues and all, the harder my cock was getting. It was going to be another great release.

I brought Brooke to a good orgasm but she didn't really have multiples in her tonight. That was fine because my tongue was getting sore, and my cock was starting to beg for attention.

With Brooke stretched out on my chest it was a shame I couldn't fuck her. I mean, she was right there, and so wet, too. But I was a gentleman.

Mei pulled Brooke off me but I didn't move. I just lay back with my cock standing up from the carefully shaved hair of my crotch. Makes it look bigger if you must know.

The girls moved to reach my cock. "It's time we looked after this, Mei," said Brooke.

"What do you think we should do," Mei played along.

"He did do a good job for us so we should do something special for him, too."

"Like what?"

Yea. Like what? I said nothing. My cock jerked around as if to get noticed.

"Let's masturbate him again, but this time we'll catch his come ourselves," said Mei. They already knew what that meant but I only hoped. Whatever they did do, I was about to have a second spectacular orgasm at the hands of these two teens.

Brooke sat on my legs just at the knees and Mei sat on my chest giving me the most spectacular view of her cunt and her young ass. Together the girls started working my cock up and down with smooth, long strokes. A few minutes of this had me groaning already.

Then something changed. I felt something different on my cock head. I actually had to figure out that one of the girls had put her mouth on my cock. I thrust upwards in hopes of getting more. I was rewarded with another sense of mouth on glans, but this time I knew what was happening. Brooke said to me, "you don't mind if we lick you cock a bit, do you?" Mei was obviously doing it now if Brooke was talking.

"My cock is all yours, just like you were promised from the start. And by the way, that feels amazing when you do that."

I could feel both their mouths licking at my thick cockhead as their hands kept up the stroking. I only wished I had a mirror so I could see what it looked like. But it was fantastic anyways.

After some minutes of these two working over my happy cock, and their mouths doing their own exploring — at one time Brooke was licking at my balls as Mei took a couple of inches of me into her mouth.

I started making sounds to tell them I would be having my own orgasm soon. The girls only began to stroke me faster and faster, always with a mouth on the head. Then I was coming. I felt it spurting out of my cock and right into one of their mouths. I felt them change place and my second spurt seemed to land in the other one's mouth.

When I was finished coming, I pushed Mei's butt aside to see what they were doing. And they were kissing again, deep and sensual, but this time, there was a dribble of my come between their lips.

And that's when Alexa chose to come back. While I was not surprised by her arrival, I have to say my two young friends jumped back a bit, as if they had been caught doing something wrong. Fortunately, Alexa announced herself before coming into the living room and both Mei and Brooke instantly relaxed, albeit less so than I would have expected.

"So did you three have a good time?" asked Alexa, but upon seeing the three of us naked and the girls standing beside me on the sofa, she got her answer. "It looks like you found something to do for entertainment."

Brooke nodded and Mei softly replied with a hesitant, "yes, we had fun."

"What about you, Thomas? Were the girls too demanding?" She was smiling, almost smirking, as she asked this. Things had obviously gone well for me, too.

The girls got dressed as we talked — I think Alexa was disappointed not to have arrived sooner — and I threw on my boxers and nothing more. Alexa got them to describe everything that had happened. She quizzed them on whether I had been a complete gentleman — as if she had any doubt. Eventually, I have to say my goodbyes and after getting dressed, kissed each of the girls, not quite as a friend, either. Mei found a way to slide her hand along my crotch as she kissed me back. That was surprising, but it made me wonder if I she was going to be in my future.

I left with a wave... but Alexa seemed to be settling down with Brooke and Mei. Hmmm...?

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers